How can I set up a program 8 by 11 folding the sheet in quarters

I am trying to print a church progam with one sheet of paper making four
pages by folding the sheet in quarters.  I have not figured out how to set
this up with pubisher.
--
Imanuker
0

Imanuker wrote:
> I am trying to print a church progam with one sheet of
> paper making four pages by folding the sheet in quarters.
> I have not figured out how to set this up with pubisher.
================================
This may be what you are seeking.

Go to...Blank Publications /
Side Fold Card or Top Fold Card.

--

******John Inzer********
**MS Picture It! MVP**

*****Digital Image******
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

*********Notice***********
This is not tech support
........I am a volunteer.......

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you.

Proceed at your own risk.

   Need a Web Host?
*******Consider********
Annex Technologies
http://www.annex.com/
**************************
0
oobie (2069)
10/2/2006 12:01:57 AM
This is how I do it in Publisher 2000 which should be very similar with the
version your are using.

File
Page setup
Special fold
Landscape
OK

A window will pop up asking if you want 4 pages: yes

You are now on your way.

--
Don
-------

"Imanuker" <Imanuker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to print a church progam with one sheet of paper making four
> pages by folding the sheet in quarters.  I have not figured out how to set
> this up with pubisher.
> --
> Imanuker

0
Don
10/2/2006 12:13:24 AM
You're describing a greeting card, but the easiest way to visualize the
layout is to take a scrap sheet and fold it into the shape you want the
printed version to appear. Then number each page from 1 to 4. You'll see
that the panels for pages 1 & 4 will on top and rotated 180� and pages 2 & 4
at the bottom and not rotated. Create text frames for each panel. When 1 & 4
are complete, rotate them 180�.
--
Ron

"Imanuker" <Imanuker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to print a church progam with one sheet of paper making four
> pages by folding the sheet in quarters.  I have not figured out how to set
> this up with pubisher.
> --
> Imanuker

0
drc023

Setting up a Form to be able to print
I have set up a form so as there are two pages (one after the other) on the form. When i view the first page of the form in Print Preview - there are two pages that i am able to print. However, when i print it out, only the "first page" of the Form prints. Any suggestions as to find out how to be able to print both pages of the form? You might try saving the form as a report, then adjusting the margins. Right-click on the form's name in the database window and choose: Save As then change the dropdown in the dialog to Report. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastr...

Can't find CD/DVDdrive
My DVD drives have disappeared. they don't show as hardware in control panel. Working fine yesterday - no software changes made. Both have power to them. I've unplugged everything and put a new lead from them to the motherboard. Doesn't appear to be anything physical. Followed various posts on this site. Mr Fixit recognises the problem but can't fix it. Went into registry. Higher filters there but no lower filters. Any suggestions? On 06/20/2010 05:13 AM, Philx5 wrote: > My DVD drives have disappeared. they don't show as hardware in control panel. ...

SMTP Addresses #8
Hi, I am trying to export a list of email addresses from our Exchange 2003 instlalation. I am need to compile a text based list of the smtp email addresses only without LDAP info or display names etc. any ideas On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 16:31:02 -0800, Andy Wolsten <AndyWolsten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I am trying to export a list of email addresses from our Exchange 2003 >instlalation. > >I am need to compile a text based list of the smtp email addresses only >without LDAP info or display names etc. > >any ideas Do a query filtering on...

Can't display all text in cell
I'm trying to display text in a cell. I've got Wrap Text on, and I hav several paragraphs of text. All of it appears in the formula bar, bu not in the cell displayed on the screen. And yes, I increased the ro height, but it still doesn't show. Any ideas? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I am having the same problem. Apparantly there is a 1024 character limitation per cel in excel. The only advice I have received so far, which does work, is to press alt+enter to create a line break. If you find another work around, I would be interested. Hi besid...

How can you enable a combobox to be "tabbed" or entered out of?
I am trying to allow users to tab in to a combobox and then tab/enter out after a selection is made. Right now you have to use the mouse to enter the combobox (tabbing goes to the cell underneath it) and after you make a selection, its like you're stuck in the box - you can only get out by using the mouse or pressing escape (which then brings you to the last cell you were in). Is there a way to fix this? ...

Set up multiple email accounts on Outlook 2002, so that the mail .
I would like multiple email accounts, in separate folders, so my family, business and consumer mail do not comingle, whether sending or recieving. At present,, they are comingled, and I cannot find the right way to correct this. The easiest method is to use profiles, one for each purpose. Otherwise, you can use rules to move mail when receiving and sending. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching...

How can I customize the right-click context menu in Word 2007
I use cut & paste of imported text a lot in both Word 2007 and Excel 2007. In Excel the right-click context menu includes Paste Special; in Word it does not. How can I add Paste Special to the Word context menu? See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Word2007_SC_Menu_Programatically.htm -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Steve Samson" <SteveSamson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A20FD91E-CFE2-402A-8A54-9F58880A3126@micros...

I can't see the image picture from the manager program
Using the Manager - Item Properties - Special Tab You can select the picture files that reside in the associated folder that is set by the Adminastrator - paths - pictures - folder location. The files sit on the backoffice PC and I can see the selected picture in the little window, via the Manager program no problem. At the Inventory PC, I set the Admin program to look at the server and file paths are set. I can see the picture files and select them but no image shows up in the little window. Anybody got any ideas what is causing this? Moe Register is looking local for photos, needs to ...

Can I use Rule to move digitally signed messages to separate folder?
Is there a way to move digitally signed messages to a separate folder using a Rule? Other options for segregating digitally signed messages? Thanks in advance. deko <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way to move digitally signed messages to a separate folder > using a Rule? Other options for segregating digitally signed > messages? I don't see that as a selection criterion in the Rules wizard. -- Brian Tillman ...

time & date settings
The time and dateeetings keep reverting to 2007, and incorrect time. I reset it, and it stays that way until I shutdown. On reboot the time and date revert to the incorrect values. Any suggestions as to why this happens? Is there a way to keep the clock and/or date correct? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Your computer's CMOS battery has run out of power and needs to be replaced. It means taking the computer apart, locating the battery (usually a CR2032 lithium battery) and replace.. -- Thomas Wendell Helsinki, Finland Translations to/from FI not always accu...

Can't send large attachments
I can't seem to find the place in Outlook to change the size of outgoing attachments. My ISP has a 10mb limit but Outlook seems to balk at anything larger than 2mb. Anyone? -- Nadyne Nelson nadyne@prospectiveplanning.com Nadyne on MSN Messenger Cable/DSL or dialup? If Cable/DSL, are you behind a router (Linksys) that lets you share a single IP address with many computers? "Nadyne Nelson" <nadyne@verizon.net> wrote in message news:Sizgc.19499$G_.13360@nwrddc02.gnilink.net... > > I can't seem to find the place in Outlook to change the size of ...

how to set the client size of richedit?in which window message?
i want to set the client size of richedit according to its the whole window size. i have already overridden WM_NCPAINT, but how i can set its client size? -- With best regards, Wenming Hu Wenming Hu, Is it WM_SIZE you are after (in case you want to size the control after the parent)? In that case, you must make sure the RTF-control is created in the WM_SIZE-handler, as this message will be sent for the parent before the children are created. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "wenming hu" <wenming_hu2002@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:%23KY6AyNsEHA.3336@...

How can I access a file in Outlook Public Folder by VBscript
It does not have to be VBscript.. I need sync the file with my local harddrive... Thanks. Nix wrote: > It does not have to be VBscript.. > I need sync the file with my local harddrive... > > Thanks. Why does it need to be a script at all? You can add your public folder to your PF\Favorites (drag it there) and include it in your send/receive settings for offline use with your OST file. ...

can you date time stamp entries in excel
is it possible that when someone puts an entry on a shared worksheet in excel it can automatically date and time stamp their entry. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(By Target As Range) On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1:H10")) Is Nothing Then With Target .Offset(0, 1).Value = Format(Now, "dd mmm yyy hh:mm") End With End If ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub 'This is worksheet event code, which means that it needs to be 'placed in the appropriate ...

NYC Penalty Relief Program
My name is Mohammed R. Islam. My case number is 61808, and my violation number is 0160739307. My name is okay, but I don't know what kind of violation. Can you please send a copy of the violation print? Then I will know what kind of violation it is. Mohammed, You have sent your eMail and your eMail address to a public newsgroup about Microsoft Access a database software. No one here can help you. You need to find an eMail address or web site for your particular issue. Good Luck! Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, nee...

"Can't Create Backup FIle. Save [filename] Without Backp?
I get the following message every so often when running Excel 2003 under Win XP: "Can't create backup file. Save [finename] without backup?" I respond: "OK" "Your changes could not be saved to [filename] because of a sharing violation. Try saving to a different file." I respond: "OK". It presents me with the standard window allowing me to enter a new filename, which I do, then press OK. Then I get: "Do you want to save the changes you made to [fileename]? I respond: "Yes" "Document not saved." This is VERY annoying. I am t...

WMP 11 will not "add to library"
I was out one day when the power went out. My computer obviously shut down, and as a result WMP shut down improperly. This hasn't been the first time, and whenever it does, I just start up my computer again, log in, and WMP 11 is working just fine. There has also been some instances when the library has been corrupted, and I've just re-added my files to the library again. However, this time it's different apparently; WMP 11 refuses to add ANYTHING to it's library, and whenever I choose a folder for it to monitor, it does absolutely nothing, as opposed to adding ...

How set totals of various cells with per colour fill value?
I have a sheet containing values as follows. April May June company 1 43 company 2 5 company 3 17 The cell values are also coured to indice a status. Somewhere beside the table I want to mention the totals of the cells, per status (so per colour). How to perform the latter? Thank you. Bart Excell 2003 See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html for a working solution -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove xxx from email address if mailing direct) "AA Arens" <bartvandongen@gmail.com> wrote in mes...

Can anybody tell me how this works?
Set fileObj = CreateObject("scripting.filesystemobject") fileObj.CopyFile strBackEndName, strBackupName, True Stapes That sets a reference to FSO (File System Object), which is part of VB Scripting. It then uses FSO's CopyFile method to make a copy of the file. Now, since I was reading another thread you have going, I'm guessing you want to use this because it doesn't give you the "File In Use" error you're getting through other methods. Be aware that just because FSO's CopyFile method will copy a file that's in use, that doesn't mean it&#...

Can my form fill in a field, yet allow me to override?
Each customers is sent to us from a salesman, and we provide service for 1-7 days before the activity ends. A new charge is generated for each day of service. Employee #1 uses the customer service form to generate a bill, and includes the name of the salesman. Employee #2 uses the form to generate a bill on the next day, and has to look up the first bill, in order to know which salesman to record. The same thing happens every day until the activity ends. With each new referral for service, there's a strong chance it will be due to a different salesman, so the customer number an...

Calendar and Settings sometimes missing in CRM web interface
I refer to the message below from a few months ago, which Google informs me I can no longer post to... http://groups.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=E5891C96-F093-43BF-80D7-48E168ACD54E@microsoft.com Apparently there is a problem here that is caused by Outlook (with CRM client) being open when CRM web interface is loaded - that when this is done, the service schedule calendar is missing, and in my case, so is the Settings tab/section. Someone has suggested creating a different DNS alias for outlook to use to connect to the CRM, so that IE and Outlook are using different cookies. Has anyone el...

setting up Vista-microsoft mail-getting POP3 server error message
What am I doing wrong? Trying to set up my MSN-Vista-Microsoft e-mail. Get an error message about the POP3 server. I give my incoming and outgoing mail server as POP3 and service provider TWC or Time Warner Cable and the error message comes up. What should I do? Can you help me? On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:27:09 -0700, "asilocreo" <asilocreo@microsoft.com> wrote: >What am I doing wrong? >Trying to set up my MSN-Vista-Microsoft e-mail. Get an error message about >the POP3 server. I give my incoming and outgoing mail server as POP3 and >service provider TWC or Ti...

Can Not Reply To Emails

Can't Install Office 2008 for Mac at all
Hi there everyone, I pray someone can help me before I throw my mac through the window. This is the second time I am having this problem. My office just stopped working and no matter what I did I could not open any of the programs, so I uninstalled everything, Microsoft and the preferences. I have now tried to re-install office off disk and I can't even get it to launch I keep getting an error message saying installer created an error and please report which I have done a thousand times. I have restarted the mac and emtied the Trash so there is nothing relating to office...

How can I get data from an entity via java script
How can I get data from an entity via java The problem: I have a new entity with alle zipcodes and cities/countries. I want it to be so that if a person enters data in the zip code on account or contact that city and state automatically is filled with corresponding data from the new zip code entity. How can I do this, java script ?` Any ideas appriciated ! Jack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f� 13991 spam-mails Betalende brugere f�r ikke de...