How can I send a multi page document by email from publisher 2003

Publisher 2003 allows me to send one page of a publication as an email. how
can I send multiple pages in one email? Attaching to an email is no good as
most recipients do not have a program to open the attachment.
I need help urgently thanks in advance for your prompt reply

Spider25160 <Spider25160@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently
heard to utter:
> Publisher 2003 allows me to send one page of a publication as an
> email. how can I send multiple pages in one email? Attaching to an
> email is no good as most recipients do not have a program to open the
> attachment.

The vast majority of people have Adobe Reader and so can open a PDF
attachment.  PrimoPDF is a free converter and can be found at
www.primopdf.com

Alternatively search the newsgroup archives for "multipage", and find
JoAnn's post from 1 month ago on this topic.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)
4/12/2006 12:53:41 PM
You can send only one page via email, so if you don't want to post the other
pages on your website and link to them, then you need to convert your
document to a one page by copying and pasting the other pages onto the first
page, and then deleting the old pages.

Here are some reference articles:
Create and send e-mail publications using Publisher:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010743381033.aspx#modeofdelie
very
Convert a print newsletter for use on the Web:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011030981033.aspx

DavidF

"Spider25160" <Spider25160@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Publisher 2003 allows me to send one page of a publication as an email.
how
> can I send multiple pages in one email? Attaching to an email is no good
as
> most recipients do not have a program to open the attachment.
> I need help urgently thanks in advance for your prompt reply

0
Nope8657 (939)
4/12/2006 2:32:40 PM
If you can't find it, let me know and I'll post it again. I really need to
get it posted on the mvps Pub site.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

> Spider25160 <Spider25160@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently
> heard to utter:
>> Publisher 2003 allows me to send one page of a publication as an
>> email. how can I send multiple pages in one email? Attaching to an
>> email is no good as most recipients do not have a program to open the
>> attachment.
>
> The vast majority of people have Adobe Reader and so can open a PDF
> attachment.  PrimoPDF is a free converter and can be found at
> www.primopdf.com
>
> Alternatively search the newsgroup archives for "multipage", and find
> JoAnn's post from 1 month ago on this topic.
>
> --
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
jl_paules1 (1069)

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2