how can I see graphic in publisher doc as I work

When working on a publisher doc if I insert clip art it is not visible. It
prints oK and shows in print preview, but not on the working doc. I have
tried "view-pictures" every setting.
I have updated drivers for graphic card but no joy.
I use Office 2003 Professional
XP home edition
0
Hussar57 (1)

Where else can a programmer look for answers.
Last Friday I asked a question on this board and I have not received a full answer. My program is dead-in-the-water without a solution. Where else can I post an inquiry or how else can I go about getting suggestions to solve my problem? The previous post is entitled: My program is not visible using Remote Desktop. TonyG wrote: > Last Friday I asked a question on this board and I have not received a > full answer. My program is dead-in-the-water without a solution. Where > else can I post an inquiry or how else can I go about getting > suggestions to solve my problem? > ...

Front-End OWA Server not Working
Current Setup: Exchange2003 SP2 server with 3 mailbox Stores 800+ mailboxes. Currently alos an OWA server running SSL, forms based Authentication turned on. Installed new Exchange 2003 SP2 server to be Front-end only server (Forms Based Authentication ON). Receive a 403-Forbidden error after logging into server at OWA home page. Tried changing communication to Basic via Microsoft Article 899384. Also verified time is in sync between Exchange Servers, DC and GC's. Any ideas would help. You cannot have FBA on both the FE server and the BE mailbox server. Now that you have implem...

Ability to create an item type that can be purchased but not sold
Need the ability to catagorize an item so that it can not be sold. For instance, a base part is purchased and then modified into the final product. Only the final product should be sold, but I still need to purchase the base item. Currently I do not see a fool-proof way of limiting an item from being sold. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in ...

Can the Date Format be Changed
Is there a way to change the date format in MS Money 2004? Regards, Kevin Quite easily, just change the date format in Control Panel and Money should use it/. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Kevin" <Lundquisk001@hawaii.rr.com> wrot...

Formulas don't work
I have a file in the 2003 Excel Professional edition in which th formula on one column just shows the formulas only. No matter what formula I put there, it just shows the formula. Yet whe I e-mail the formula to another user using the older version, they jus enter + in front of the equal sign and it works fine. Then when the e-mail it back, I open the file and it works fine. But when I create new fileor work on the one before, the formula won't calculate. I happens to b =CONCATENATE(+LEFT(+A3,2),".",+MID(+A3,3,4),".",+RIGHT(+A3,2)) but n matter what formula, even +a2 ...

Can't Trigger Manual Sales Processes
I have created rule that triggers one of several manual sales processes when an Opportunity is created. It checks several conditions and then calls one of a few manual sales processes based upon the condition. With my security role, the workflow runs as intended, however, at the level of the intended user, the trigger rule runs fine and the Workflow Monitor says it is completed but the manual sales process never runs; it doesn't show up on workflow monitor. I suspect a permissions issue but I cannot figure it out. Is there a specific security role setting that has to be availab...

can I have variable widths in the same column
I would like to place two tables on the same worksheet one above the other. But they have different heading widths. Is it possible to have multiple widths in the same column and independently change them? No. The entire column of cells can only have one width. You can cheat a little and use the Merge Cells feature. But that could lead to other issues. Another option is to insert two empty columns between each column of data in your table and allow the headings to expand into those areas. "underw47" <underw47@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:608A94E...

local mail via second exchange server not working with AV client 9
Hello, I had one win2003 server with exchange 2003 and i added a new win2003 server with exchange 2003. our Symantec system is the following: Primary antivirus server with several secondary antivirus servers. Also several other win2003 servers with exchange in other domains so i do have some experience with the beast. For the exchange servers i have a single group "SERVERS" with exclusions so that the "c:\program files\exchsrvr" (or D:\ or whatever) directory is NOT scanned because i don't want corrupt databases and i have also symantec mail security for exchange ...

How I can find who has NOT sent me mail?
This may seem a bit of a stupid thing to want to do but.... I have a list of people that I must get an email response from each day and I am looking for a simple way of finding who on the list has NOT sent me an email today so that I can chase them up. I have played with search folders and advanced search, and it is easy to create a list of email addresses and have then appear in the search folder if they HAVE sent me an email, but I have to then check through this list (are there over a hundred) to see who hasn't sent me a mail. Tedious and error prone. So can you help me find t...

address data base in which I can choose which to use for mailing
I want to set up an address data base in Excel. They would be a combination of personal and business addresses. I want to be able to separate them for the purpose of printing mailing labels. I am new to Office, could someone suggest a template or solution ? Thank you. Open a new workbook. In Sheet1 you will enter your titles across the row in individual cells. LastName FirstName Address City State Zip (and whatever else you wish) Last column title it Type Now assuming John Doe has two addresses...one personal and one business. Row 2 enter Doe John 123 main st. Albany NY ...

whenever i want to edit the doc it says modification is not allow.
im unable to edit an existing document or want to write in a new document where it shows me at the buttom of the page "modification is not allow because selection is blocked" ! what should i do to unblock it as im also using the ms office trail version? Assuming that you have activated the application, it is almost certain that the trial version has now expired. You only get one trial so now is the time to buy. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP ...

Can I get Mny Ess or Deluxe to download pending transactions?
Or, do I need to manually enter them in Money? And, when I have done that, what do I need to do when the real transaction finally shows up in my online banking and downloads to Money? Dick, you asked what I want to do with Money. I want to re-establish control over my bank account and capture transactions as close to the time each occurs. BofA online banking shows authorizations (initial swipe) by merchant but not the amout with tip until it settles. Also, if merchant is slow in submitting, then, transaction will fall off online's 'radar' and come back to bite me later if I...

Can't get MFC and HTTP_VERB_POST to work

Publisher 2007 #12
When I open Publisher 2007, I'd like to just open to a blank page without all of the other stuff, such as templates and the "format publication" section. How can I accomplish this? -- VP You can pull the Format Publication off and resize it to small. Drag it to a less intrusive part of your screen. Publisher will remember this size next time you open the program. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "VP" <VP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C1D221C-D330-4C2F-B920-DEB09A1...

How can I make the save button available from the openoffice?
I unplugged the printer from the lap top and that was a job waiting to be printed. After that, the save button became not available in the openoffice.org 1.1.4 How can I fix it? Regards, Rodrigo OpenOffice.org is NOT developed by Microsoft. This means that you won't get support directly from Microsoft nor find help on a Microsoft Newsgroup (such as this). I'd recommend visiting one or more of these sites for OpenOffice.org information, downloads, and support: http://www.openoffice.org/ http://download.openoffice.org/ http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.5/ http://documentation.o...

how can i get 2008 u.s holiday calender?
Not sure how your question relates to Microsoft Excel, which is what this newsgroup is for, but see http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=2008+u.s.+holiday+calendar&btnG=Google+Search .. MAGGIE wrote: Hi Maggie, Maybe this is of use to you: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/holidays.htm -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "garfield-n-odie [MVP]" <garfieldnodie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:u8raxDhTIHA.5016@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... | Not sure how your question relates to Microsoft Excel, which is what | this newsgroup is for, but ...

When sending how can I stop my mail going to outbox first?
When I'm sending mail, it first goes to outbox and unless I click on outbox it won't be delivered. what type of mail account is it? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Khaya" <Khaya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Unprotect Sheet� selection is grayed out on a shared doc
Please Help! I created a document, selected Protection>Protect Sheet, then made it shared document. My problem is now the �Unprotect Sheet� selection i grayed out and I need to make some changes. I am also unable t unshare the sheet. I would appreciate any info on the issue. Thanks in advance, Ada -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Publisher 2007 #36
I have created hyperlinks to different document types on my original Publisher file and transferred all these documents to the remote site using FTP The links work fine when i check them on the local site but not hwne i preview or check my site on the web. I am not sure which file i should tranfer all these linked docs to on my remote site. Can you help? ...

how do i print colour-seperated copy in publisher
help!!! am doing an exam in publisher shortly and need to know What is meant by "colour-seperated"? This is a new term for this ol Yank. -- Don Vancouver, USA "caz" <caz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E7C24E3-B093-406C-88D3-BFA7F3CE09E8@microsoft.com... > help!!! > > am doing an exam in publisher shortly and need to know What version Publisher are you using? Look at the Commercial Printing in the Tools menu. Help here Print separations of your publication http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HP051146751033.aspx -- Mary Saue...

How to open previous version of Publisher file when I only have 20
Keep getting, "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". I thooght there was some sort of converter or patch to do this. Different version does not mean previous. Usually it means newer. There is no patch or converter for this. You can ask the originator to save it as your version or send it as a .pdf. JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "walko789" wrote: > Keep getting, "Publisher cannot open files from a different version". I > thooght there was some sort of converter or patch to do this. ...

All bullet styles have disappeared and been replaced by TOC2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel A month or so ago, I wanted the TOC2 style in a particular document to display bullets at the beginning. It didn't really work, so I abandoned it. <br><br>However, since then whenever I click on the bullet icon to begin a bulleted list, the style changes to TOC2. The distance between the bullet and the text is huge and I can't change it. And there is no bullet for the following line - the style reverts to normal. <br><br>This means that I'm unable to use bulleted lists in my ...

MS can't even get the release date right
Microsoft CRM has been a major disappointment in most every aspect. Now, they've failed again with the CRM product by delaying the CRM 2005 release until 4th Quarter. Some might say that this is a good thing so that it's a better product, but MS should have it more together than to announce a ship date they can't fulfill. Very frustrating that we have to continue on with this inferior version 1 product even longer. -- Brandon Smith IT Director Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com So what causes you to ca...

Can XML do this?
I know nothing about XML and am asking this so I know if I should spend some time learning. I had a VB6 address book app that I converted to .net It reads and writes records in a random file. That is, each record is the same size, (composed of items that are fixed size strings.) If no middle name item, for example, is entered blanks are written for that item. Using a random file lets me read, for example, the 10th record if I want to, without reading records 1 thru 9. I converted to .NET and the conversion created things that enable the code to appear as if it had fixed size strings, bu...

User Defined Function in VBA do not work in Excel
I am trying to get a user defined functione to work in excel and all I get is #NAME. I am using Office XP (Excel 2002) I have simplified the function to a minimum (here is the code): Public Function User() ' Returns the name of the current User User = Application.UserName End Function I have tried the following: - Set Macro security to Medium and then to low. - Digitally signed the code using a key generated by SELFCERT.exe - Everytime I have changed the secucrity settings I save the spreadsheet, closed it and re-opened it. So far nothing works can anyone offer some ins...