How can I recover lost work in Office Publisher

0
Penicuik (1)

How did you lose it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Penicuik" <Penicuik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
jl_paules (2769)
7/6/2006 5:35:05 PM
Lost, as you didn't save it? Or lost because you can't open the publication?

In Windows Explorer, type %temp% in the address bar, look for any temp file with
a pub prefix, change the .tmp to .pub. You may get lucky.

How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198256/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Penicuik" <Penicuik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
mary-sauer (6480)

No Ribbon on Publisher 2007 #2
All other Office 2007 display Ribbons, but Publisher do not display ribbon. Please Help. ...

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

work 05-30-07

can i download lxce serv.exe

e-mail send button not working
I have noticed in the past week that the send button on messages to contact in Outlook does not send the message. When I go to close the message it asks to 'save'. I click yes. it is 'saved' but the message is not sent. when I go to the Drafts folder the message is there. I open it and try to send and it doesn't send the message. any thoughts on what I could have changed to give me this problem? Gordon in Alaska ...

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

excel product key is not working
i'm trying to upgrade my excel from 2000 to 2002 but when the installer prompted me to enter the product key. i input the product key but it's not accepted. ...

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Bound combobox only working on certain records
I have a bound combobox on a subform (cboSeqNo, bound to cboSeqNo in qYDetail which is the record source for the subform) for which the rowsource is: SELECT DISTINCT qryGetFirstNames.SeqNo, qryGetFirstNames.Fname, qYtDetail.FamNo FROM qYDetail INNER JOIN qryGetFirstNames ON qYDetail.FamNo = qryGetFirstNames.FamNo WHERE (((qYDetail.FamNo)=[Forms]![fMemberInfo]![FamNo])) ORDER BY qryGetFirstNames.SeqNo; The problem I am having is that when I'm on a record which has no associated records in qYDetail, it does not populate the combobox with the child records (or any record...

Outlook Group Policy Setting Not Working
I am using the Outlk11.adm group policy template and cannot configure one setting. The "Minimize Outlook to System Tray" does not work through group policy or the Custom Installation Wizard. The registry key never gets created. Can someone help? Noel ...