how can i print postcard onto A5 with 2 copies to a page

how can i print postcard onto A5 with 2 copies to a page without any margin
0
shree (6)

If your postcard is the standard 14.65cm x 11.05cm you can't. If you don't care if it
is standard or not just divide your A5 stock in half, each card will be 14.8cm x
10.5cm

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"shree" <shree@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how can i print postcard onto A5 with 2 copies to a page without any margin

0
gsauer (5093)
10/15/2005 7:18:23 PM
Hi Mary,
thank you for ur reply. I'm using A5 paper from which i can get 2 postcards
if i print them in landscape. no matter what setting i use i'm not getting
the postcard fit. it's either too small or i get A5 print. i tried layout as
'postcard' then paper type i chose A5 and 2 prints per sheet. so where am i
going wrong?
thanks

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> If your postcard is the standard 14.65cm x 11.05cm you can't. If you don't care if it
> is standard or not just divide your A5 stock in half, each card will be 14.8cm x
> 10.5cm
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "shree" <shree@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > how can i print postcard onto A5 with 2 copies to a page without any margin

0
shree (6)
10/15/2005 8:11:03 PM
Setup your printer to A5 first. In page layout, custom, input 14.8cm width and 10.5cm
height. Publisher should say it will print two copies per sheet.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/