how can I print on a 8.5 x 5.5 sized postcard?

We have pre-printed 8.5 x 5.5 sized postcards and I want to print something
on the back through the printer and can't seem to be able to set it up to do
one on a half sheet.  Any ideas?

Karen
0
Kounter (1)

You need to set up the paper size in Publisher and in the printer driver.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Karen Kounter" <Karen Kounter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have pre-printed 8.5 x 5.5 sized postcards and I want to print
> something
> on the back through the printer and can't seem to be able to set it up to
> do
> one on a half sheet.  Any ideas?
>
> Karen

0
jl_paules (2768)

Can you make excel auto save your workbook?
I need Excel to automaticly save my work every 2 or 3 minutes if that is possible. Can it do that? Hi what Excel version are you using? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Rhiannon" <Rhiannon@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:FE6930C8-D9D4-46D0-825E-0C25A02C1B71@microsoft.com... > I need Excel to automaticly save my work every 2 or 3 minutes if that is > possible. Can it do that? Excel 2003 "Frank Kabel" wrote: > Hi > what Excel version are you using? > > -- > Regards > Frank Kabel > Frankfurt, Germany &g...

Slow Printing vs Word
I am creating a 4x4 label as a report in Access for Inventory Control. When I print the report out of Access it pauses between label prints. So if I print 4 copies it pauses for about 2-3 seconds between prints. If I create and print that exact same label out of Word it prints all copies consecutively without any pauses. I'm using 2003. Any ideas? ...

How can I print to email?
I want to send the results from some sheets to people who do not have Excel. If I attach the XLS file, it will be useless to anyone without Excel. I basically want to send what I see on a printout to a printer or Fax. Any ideas? Is there a way to setup email as a printer? This will enable me to use the same method for Word, Powerpoint and other products without caring about the recepients software. Jim Hi Jim You can send the text in the body of the mail I don't know what Excel version you use and which mail program? Or let them download the free Excel viewer You can view and ...

how can I show leading zeros in excel
I am trying to input some numeric data into a spreadsheet, some of the entries have leading zeros, every time I move to the next cell, Excel changes the data by removing the leading zeros. I have tried reformating the cells in question in Number & General, both give me the same problem. Can somebody please help. Using Excel 2002. Thanks. You could either format the cell as Text (then type your data) or you can start with an apostrophe '000123 or you can use a custom format: Format|cells|number tab custom in the type box, put as many 0's as you want 000000 The first two op...

Money Can't Set up a Mortgage Right!
I have issues with Money 2003. I bought a house Nov 2003. I set up the mortgage account and tell it my purchase date. It starts the loan 1/1/2004 because it assumes I have paid Nov interest at closing and won't owe anything until 1/1/2004. This screws up my net worth reports because I had a home asset in Nov 03, but the loan liability doesn't appear until Jan 04. Broken! I can't seem to set the loan date to force it to recognize the Nov loan beginning date. What to do?? Thanks, Ben Money starts the loan in 1/1/2004 because that's the date you told it the first payment...

Print user class report in delimited form
Hi, I would like to export the user access report in delimted format to be used in excel, is there a way I can do it? The user class report has way too much headers and sub headers. Thanks in advanced. Sure, Just modify the report using Report Writer. Remove the page header section and also any extra lines you don't want in the report header. It's a pretty simple report. "Richard" wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to export the user access report in delimted format to be used > in excel, is there a way I can do it? The user class report has way too much ...

Size Limitations with Attachments
I can only attach a file that is less than 1MB to an email. This has happened only since I upgraded from Outlook 2000 to 2003. Is there a setting I am missing somewhere. When there is a message larger than 1MB the email stays in the outbox, yet sometimes the recipient still receives the email even though it is still in the outbox. Other times the email does not go. Please help. Alecber This is a commun issue after upgrading. Recreate your mail profile in Control Panel-> Mail-> butto Show Profiles and try again. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting ...

How can I initialize the value?
template < class elemType > class MyArray { public: explicit MyArray( int size = DefaultArraySize ); MyArray( elemType *array, int array_size ); MyArray( const MyArray &rhs ); virtual ~MyArray() { delete [] ia; } bool operator==( const MyArray& ) const; bool operator!=( const MyArray& ) const; MyArray& operator=( const MyArray& ); int size() const { return _size; } virtual elemType& operator[](int index) { return ia[index]; } virtual void sort(); virtual elemType min() cons...

Can Function results be calculated?
Hi all I have a sheet with two columns of figures. I show the running totals of each column in cells with basic SUM Functions, at the top of the sheet. I now want to subtract one total from the other. How is this done? As the Function is looking at cells that themselves hold Functions, I can't see how to do this, short of making a longer Function that adds the column contents again and then subtracts. So, in summary: I have two cells with Functions. These are: Cell F4 =SUM(F8:F45) and Cell G4 =SUM(G8:G45) I want to do this: =F4-G4 but it won't play. Any advice most appreciated....

How to print (not) grid lines?
When I print Excel Worksheets then sometimes the gridlines are printed and sometimes not. How can I enable/disable printing grid lines? Claudia Page Setup > Sheet - Gridlines. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Claudia d'Amato" <clauama@wonderworld.com> wrote in message news:4bc9534a$0$6886$9b4e6d93@newsspool2.arcor-online.net... > When I print Excel Worksheets then sometimes the gridlines are printed and > sometimes not. > > How can I enable/disable printing grid lines? > > Claudia > ...

how do i change data on the x or y axis...
I am creating a chart to compare the # of emails received by day per hour...I would like the days Sunday thru Sat to appear on the left of the chart. At the bottom of the chart, I would like the times to appear (ie 12am - 11pm) by hour...I would also like the number of emails to be present in the graph. How do I do this??? Just a suggestion - the chart would look very busy with the data being displayed by day by and hour. You might try setting your data up like this (assume "Sun" is in cell A2 and the title "12am-6am" in cell B1: 12am-6am 6am-12pm 12pm-6pm 6p...

How can I list active OWA users
We have two front end Exchange servers running Exchange 2003. I need to list the active OWA connections on each server. What is the best way to do this? Thanks in advance MikeC MikeC <MikeC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have two front end Exchange servers running Exchange 2003. I need to list >the active OWA connections on each server. What is the best way to do this? Use WMI? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Don't send mail to this address mailto:h.pott@getronics.com Or to these, either: ma...

Print Reconcilliation #2
Is it possible to print a reconcilliation when you are done with it? I could always do this in Quicken but can't see how to do it in Money. Money doesn't have a reconciliation report. This, and many workarounds and near workarounds have been discussed numerous times in the last month or so. (These things come in cycles--this is the cycle for reconciliation report, apparently.) Get more headers or search archives of this group at http://groups.google.com. "Thomas Schiessl" <Schiessl@athenet.net> wrote in message news:319901c37573$1a2d6fa0$a301280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Can I protect Livemail on laptop with a password ?
I "download" all my email from Yahoo server and work with it under Livemail on laptop. Laptop is going for a warranty repair - I will have to give the repairer my windows user password which means they will have access to my livemail messages, contacts ec - can I further protect my email in any way while laptop is out of my hands ? "Croz" <Croz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCD9FA83-09D0-430C-AE26-4AA406D488CD@microsoft.com... > I "download" all my email from Yahoo server and work with it under Livemail on laptop. > Lapt...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgNjM2NTI=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...

if statement #8
I am having trouble with a function. I am importing data from Filemaker that contains one column with a date for each day of the year (column B). A second column, which may or may not contain data will be a number value "MBW" (Column C". In column A, (hidden) I have a formula that returns the month of the date column "month_num". On another sheet I have a monthly table. What I want is an average of the data in "MBW" for each month. =IF(month_num=1,AVERAGE(MBW),"") should give me the January average for "MBW", but instead returns the ave...

Can I use VBA to add cells (over blanks) then do multiplication
I have a Word table in which the last column contains numbers (3 and 4) and some bank cells and I want it add them and put the total into the second last row (7 in this case). The last row contains a multiplier (3) which when applied to the total results in 21. Below is the table. | | | 3 | | | | | | | | 4 | | | | 7 | | | 3 |21| How can I achieve this in VBA (under Word 2003 and 2007) remembering that the user can add rows to the table and the last column can contain blank cells. Thanks in advance for any assistance, Peter Evans Sub ScratchMaco(...

printing to parallel port with writefile
I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me how to use writefile to send a string of text to a parallel printer. The text is special IPL printer codes for a barcode printer so it has to be sent directly to a printer. I have used the system command() though with mixed results in Visual C++ and windows. I am used to programming in DOS where all I had to do was send a file to a printer using the copy command like: "copy 227-029.fmt lpt1" or "copy 227-029.fmt com1" (after setting up the com port with another system command. Even so I would like to know how to...

publisher 97 #8
I have installed MS Publisher 97 on my machine running Windows ME but every time I try to run the program I get the following error message - "Can't load Custom Control DLL.'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSPUBG40.VBX" and the program locks up. I have tried repairing the program in Add and Remove programs in control panel and have unistalled it and reinstalled it - all without success. Is there a way to overcome this problem? Rename the MSPUBG40.VBX to MSPUBG40.old and drag a new instance from your CD. Be sure the file is in the c:\windows\system folder. If the VBX file is damage...

How do I change the text size in a drop down box
I am using excel 2003. It seems to default to 10pts. Changing the size in the source list or the default in the general tab did not change the size. ...

How can I access my documents on OW free trial ?
When i receive a doc. I cannot alter it because it tells me the doc. is locked. How can I get roung this? If it's locked, you either haven't activated your copy of Office, or your trial period ended in which case you will have to pay for it. Yves "Ben" <Ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F75A123-D010-4B85-AA39-838E567413E6@microsoft.com... > When i receive a doc. I cannot alter it because it tells me the doc. is > locked. How can I get roung this? ...

How can you show the new items in a refreshed document?
When refreshing a spreadsheet that is pulling information from a different database, is there a way to highlight the new lines? ...

Can Import Email Data Filed from Office XP to Office 2003
My HD failed but I had a backup of my Office XP Pro personal file folder with a lot of emails I needed. The file is about 128MB in size. I put a new HD in and installed Office 2003 Pro. When I go to open the old file Outlook 2003 says that the file "is not a personal folders file". (It was backed up to a CD ROM prior to the crash so the source file should be good.) I really don't want to uninstall Office 2003 and put back Office XP. Any idea why 2003 won't open the file and how to work around that? Many thanks in advance to anyone who knows the solution. Alan. The only pro...

Labels not printing zip codes
I am doing a simple mail merge from other peoples excel lists...when I print the lables, many of the zip codes show as a zero on the label. I notice a green comment error corner and by ignoring the error, the problem goes away but what causes this to begin with? If I highlight the whole column to format as zip codes the boxes do not go away. If I correct and then copy the data to a new sheet the new formatting does not save. Debra Dalgleish posted this to a similar question: There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you: Answer Box: Numbers don't merge rig...

Air Framing Nailer Kit 8-10 Gauge - 2"
Price:$250.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000UFSL5G Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000UFSL5G Neiko Tools USA 8-10 Gauge 2"~ 3-1/2" Air Framing Nailer Kit * Large Piston For Increasing Power * Stong and Light Weight Die-Cast Body * Drivers Full-Head Nails from 2" to 3-1/2" Long * Includes: Goggles, Oil, Wrenches and Instruction * Max Capacity: 40 pcs * 72-120 psi * Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT * 21 Degree Angle ...