How can I print just the flip side of a booklet?

How can I print just the flip side of a booklet? I printed the first side
just fine and then my computer went funny and I had to shut down and start
back up again. I have 25 copies of the first side that need to be printed on
the back side.
0
pqc18 (1)

Pub 2000 user here:
There may be a better way but I think you will have to print a page at a
time i.e.,  File, Print Page 2 of 2; then 3 of 3 and so on.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"pqc18" <pqc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I print just the flip side of a booklet? I printed the first side
> just fine and then my computer went funny and I had to shut down and start
> back up again. I have 25 copies of the first side that need to be printed
> on
> the back side.

0
Don
2/24/2007 8:02:57 AM
Multiple pages? Restack the pages by alternating each page. Return to the
printer.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"pqc18" <pqc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I print just the flip side of a booklet? I printed the first side
> just fine and then my computer went funny and I had to shut down and start
> back up again. I have 25 copies of the first side that need to be printed on
> the back side.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Export or Print multiple reports from one Access Report by Group
I have a sales report that is grouped by Salesperson. Each salesperson has multiple pages of the report and I need to either print it or export it to PDF as individual reports for each salesperson. Is there a way to export/print the report into seperate reports for each Salesperson? Thanks. I am pretty new to Access, but I have figured out how to get the report in the structure I want it. I just can't get the information out of the program in the format. I can print as one PDF document and then go and cut that up in Adobe, but I wanted to see if Access could do it for me and save ...

How do I print the picture properties in Picture Manager?
Is it possible to print the photo with the picture properties? No. Picture Manager just uses the Windows Photo Printing Wizard. You would need some third party image software to do that. MarineMom wrote: > Is it possible to print the photo with the picture properties? ...

Can't re-enable microphone array
Folks- I run run Vista Home Premium SP2 on a Dell XPS M1730 with built in microphones(2). I inadvertantly disabled the Sigmatel Hi Def Audio microphones from: CONTROL-PANEL\SOUND\RECORDING\CONFIGURE I expected the microphone array would appear with a CONFIGURE option to enable it...but it no longer appears under RECORDING and I can't figure out how to get it back. Any suggestions? Thanks. -Gary ...

Can I make a row "float"?
I would like to make a row float. So if I scroll down to row 211 or whatever, I will have one row tha will always be on top no matter how far down I scroll. Thanks in advance. dvcrogers@sbcglobal.ne -- dvcroger ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dvcrogers's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3262 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=52413 Say you want row 4 to freeze Select row 4, then go to window and freez -- davesexce --------------------------------------------------------...

Junk E-mail filtering on the client side
Hello, I need to deploy on each users pc a filter that moves the email marked in the header as "spam" to the Junk E-Mail folder. Due to policies where the server is, they cannot delete the emails on the server, so I need to do this on each client. Is there a simple way of doing it? (We use Outlook 2003) Thank you. On 5/27/2005 9:27:38 AM, BullGates wrote: >Hello, > > I need to deploy on each users pc a filter that moves the email marked >in the header as "spam" to the Junk E-Mail folder. Due to policies where >the server is, they cannot delete the ...

Can't send mail after Win2003 SP1 ?
All- After some testing in our labs, we decided to upgrade all production Exchange 2003 servers to Windows Server 2003 SP1. The upgrade went OK, but we did notice one anomaly: Our users who connect via IMAP can no longer send messages. They get an NDR to the effect of " ... you cannot relay for this address" whenever they try to send to external addresses. However, all Outlook 2003 connected users can work just fine and send messages to anyone they want. We checked and re-checked the settings, but nothing seems to help. Anyone else seen this? Hints? Jake Update: To fur...

How can I insert the degree sign with F after it as a shortcut?
I know how to insert the degree sign but can I put in a degree sign with the F after it in a short keyboard stroke or two? You could make it an automatic text entry of various types (AutoText, AutoCorrect, AutoComplete As You Type, depending on your version of Word), or you could assign a keyboard shortcut to the degree sign in the Insert Symbol panel and then type the F. On Nov 26, 3:42=A0pm, Sharrietta <Sharrie...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I know how to insert the degree sign but can I put in a degree sign with = the > F after it in a short keyboard stroke...

maximum number of rows that can be coppied to clipboard
is there a maximum number of rows that can be copied to clipboard from a table? using access 2002 on XP, Roland wrote: > is there a maximum number of rows that can be copied to clipboard from a > table? using access 2002 on XP, I have Access 2003 when I tried to copy a table with 70,000 records it said the limit was about 65,000. gls858 65536 -- Regards - Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy "Roland" <Roland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF98F875-56C6-4C22-8695-D8CFBE47D12E@microsoft.com... > is there a...

Can I prevent a spreadsheet from being copied?
I'm going to publish a retirement nest egg calculator to the web and want to know if I can prevent buyers from copying it, or if I can restrict them to being only able to use it on one computer. I plan to supply any purcashed copies by email. Thanks, George Forbes Hi George This needs a lot of creative, part evil, VBA programming, and you must ensure that macros are enabled for the file to work. Very complicated. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Nest Egg George" <Nest Egg George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8BA275E-BCE9-4748-85B2-1A0199...

can't restore mailbox
Hello, I am running Exchange 2003 and need to restore a single users mailbox who no longer has an account/mailbox in Active Directory (there account was deleted a few months ago). I was able to get as far as restoring and mounting the datastore that has the users mailbox, but when I try using the 'recover mailbox data' option in the exchange tasks, I get this error: The information store could not be opened. The logon to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer failed. MAPI 1.0 ID no: 80040111-0286-00000000 . I see the mailbox I want to restore and everything, I just can'...

Can't see existing table in Design view for a QBE
Hi Guys, I can't see a table in QBE even when I have the scroll bar as far left as I possibly can. I have joineed another table to the query and I can see the relationship link but am unable to scroll left to view the table. Does anyone know how to fix this?? Many thanks in advance, Cheers, On Tue, 18 May 2010 17:35:01 -0700, DontKnow <DontKnow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi Guys, > >I can't see a table in QBE even when I have the scroll bar as far left as I >possibly can. I have joineed another table to the query and I can see the ...

Can't use MS-Money with Bank of America???????????
I've used Quicken for a while and am using Quicken2003. I've just gave the new MS-Money2004 trial version a try and I like it better, so I was going to switch...... Until I discovered that Bank of America does not support MS-Money, only Quicken. That sounds crazy to me, but apparently this is the case. If I want to switch from Quicken to MS-Money I will loose the ability to download bank transactions automatically and must use the old fashioned manual download statement method. Does anyone know why a bank as large as Bank America doesn't support MS-Money? Does anyone...

Can I record a macro
....or do I have to write code manually? If so - how is that done? I think with Visio 2003, you can! Unfortunately, with Visio 2002 (which I have), this is not possible. Lana wrote: > ...or do I have to write code manually? > > If so - how is that done? > > Macro recording was introduced with Visio 2003. If you do not have Visio 2003, you can post a request to the newsgroups for someone to run the macro recorder and post the results. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA...

Install CRM along side windows sharepoint services
I have to install a CRM Server and to save hardware, I wanted to install the system on the same machine as the Windows Sharpoint services install that we have. Can this be done, and what is needed, does anyone have any links to KB Articles on the install. This is not a problem. You will just need to install to a new website. Details are in the Implementation Guide that can be found on the CDs or on microsoft's website. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Mykre" wrote: > I have to install a CRM Server and to save hardware, I wanted to > install the syst...

Can't open any .exe files
If I click on any programs it pops up and tells me that there is no association. I know how to association a file extension normally. If I click on Excel it gives me the error. Yet if I click on an Excel file then it will open the file. If I click on Notepad gives me the association error yet again if I click on a file saved in Notepad it opens that file. I tried to run System Restore but I get the same error. The exact error message is : This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this Acton. Create an association in the Folder Options control Pane...

Print Out of Activity Schedule
My customer uses the Activity Schedule to plan resources. Their manual system consisted of a sheet with each day of the week across the top and the resource down the left hand side. I showed them how to populate the MS CRM activiy schedule with the resources listed on the left and the dates across the top which is great BUT : They asked how to print it out - and it appears you can't do this!!! Surely I do not have to write a custom report just to print out a weekly schedule which is just a replication of what is on screen. Pasting the screen to the clip board with Alt-PrtScrn is ...

Top/Bottom Booklet
HI, I am running Pub 2003 and I need to create a calendar for my work. This will be on 11 x 17" paper, so each page (before it is put into booklet form) will be landscape 11 x 8.5. I can't seem to figure out how to set it up...I did see a setting that said rotate landscape, but I'm not sure what I'm doing. The booklet will be stapled in the middle and will have a hole drilled at the top for hanging...any help is appreciated. Peg wrote: > HI, > > I am running Pub 2003 and I need to create a calendar for > my work. This will be on 11 x 17" paper, so each p...

Can't remove Radio Button
I have a sheet which used "Yes/No" Radio Buttons which I've now replaced with Tick Boxes. There is one button which I cannot remove. I can't select it, can't make it active, therefor can't remove it. Please help! Activesheet.Optionbuttons.Delete for each ole in Activesheet.OleObjects if typeof ole.Object is msforms.Optionbutton then ole.delete end if Next -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "Ken G." <KenG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97DBE155-9089-40BD-B98F-62E372F9CE12@microsoft.com... > I have a sheet which used "...

Can't open pdf files in windows mail.
Every time I try to open a PDF file in windows mail it says I don't have a program associated with it to open it. It says to set a default program with it. I have adobe reader associated with it in default programs, so I don't know why it won't open it. What operating system? i.e.: XP/SP3 etc. Windows Mail, or Windows Live Mail? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP Outlook Express Imperial Beach, CA "Dutchy" <Dutchy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BC3362D-015D-498A-90AD-FE4AD10D0962@microsoft.com... > Every ti...

How can I import "Packed" mainframe data into Excel?
I've copied a file from an IBM Mainframe computer to my PC and need to do some analysis in Excel. Some of the fields in the file are "packed" - for example, the format of one field is " P(9.2). On the mainframe, that takes up six bytes, so $5.90 is stored as "00000000059F" (the last bit is the sign). This is NOT "hex" but an old convention that breaks each byte (EBCDIC 8-bit) into two, 4-bit parts and stores one decimal value in each part. Suggestions about how I can get this format into Excel without having to re-format the data in a mainframe ...

Adjust CRM so it can be used for small companies to make invoices
It would be great of crm can be used to make invoices with automatic tax calculation. I'd like the idea of a All in one solution for small in medium sized companies. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Communi...

How can I change the font of a CEdit?
Hi everyonee, I have a CEdit control in my dialog which I want to change its font to "Courier New" with a height of 9. I have been trying without success. Here's how I'm trying: In my OnInitDialog(): LOGFONT lf; CFont font; m_edtCtrl.GetFont()->GetLogFont(&lf); lf.lfWeight = 9; lf.lfFaceName = "Courier New"; font.CreateFontIndirect(&lf); m_edtCtrl.SetFont(&font); Please tell me what is that I'm doing wrong? By the way what other font name than "Courier New" has a fixed width characters? Thank you, Geo "Geo" &...

Year 1753 in canned KPI Web Parts
I'm playing with the sample company (TWO/Fabrikam), and when I add web parts to the executive portal page (KPI Gross Profit margin for example), I get no data in them. But I do note it is running the query with a date of 1/1/1753 - even though when I set it up I specified Current FY. or Current Period. Any idea on whre it is pulling the year 1753 from? Thanks in advance, ...

How can I view Audit logs in MS-CRM.
Hi, We need to be able to audit changes made to opportunities, quotes, orders etc. by users. Is there a way of viewing the history of changes made to to opportunities, quotes, orders etc. - MS - CRM v 1.20. Sorry but there is no audit facility for Microsoft CRM 1.2 such as a trail showing every transaction. I have requested it as a new feature however even if it does not turn up in the next release it may be possible to write such a tool. However as said for now it does not exist. One option is to look at post callouts as these could be used to write a basic audit log. -- John O'Donn...

How Can I Stop A Help Task Pane From Opening
Every time I open my spreadsheet, the Template Help task pane also opens on the right side of the screen. How can I stop this task pane from appearing? thanks Open a worksheet or start a blank one. (you'll need to do this to get to the Options... dialog, don't ask me why) Tools -> Options... -> View (tab) Uncheck "Startup Task Pane". Click "OK". "penguin13" <penguin13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB8FB35B-3992-41BA-B5EB-7D59104A521D@microsoft.com... > Every time I open my spreadsheet, the Template Help task pane als...