how can i print cards on a single page and edit side two and make.

0
Herb (18)

This isn't.  Post your message in this bit, describe it in the top bit.
That way, you see the entire message rather than just the start.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)

Can't Send/Recieve
For some odd reason thins morning when I start Windows Mail it claims there are 'No new Messages.WM is set to 'Send and Recieve at Startup.' Also the Send/Recieve button is disabled. When I go online and access my email account with my it shows several emails sated today. I was using Windows Live Mail and had problems uninstalling it and reluctantly went and deleted the folder for Windows Live 'casue I don't use any of the other products. Any ideas, Thanks, James Somehow the account got removed. I recreated it and it's ok now. Thanks, Jame...

Can not reset admin password under safe mode due to password policy?
Hi, all. I'll have to log into the default administrator account, because I can not do anything under the current standard user account status. I went to the safe mode, and tried to log into the admin account, but the password is forgotten. I built the reset password USB disk under the account before. Now I follow the instructions for resetting the password. However, the window popped up, and it said "ineffective password, the password length is too short, or ca not conform to the password policy. I've tried passwords of different lengths, such as 3,6,8,16, 20. All tempt...

How can I drop the year from mm/dd/yyyy data?
I have a large data set consisting of values from multiple years that I would like to analyze by time of year. ie: I want to look at the month/day for each value while ignoring the year. Specifically I want to end up with a graph showing time of year (in months) across the x-axis and showing all my data points as if they were from this one hypothetical year. Seems like it should be simple but I can't seem to crack it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Hi, Try Format > Cells > Custom: dd/mm -Mark >-----Original Message----- >I have a large data set consisting of valu...

How can I convert text to all lowercase?
How can I convert text to all lowercase? I know that I can use the Format menu to convert a block of text to all uppercase, but is there any way to convert it to lowercase? If not with Excel, how about Word, DOS, any other way. I'm using Excel 7.0 (Office 95). Thanks in advance! Take a look at David McRitchie's Lower() Macro (I believe it will work in XL7): http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm#lower In article <20031207155812.23043.00000330@mb-m27.aol.com>, hbyardsale@aol.comnetorg (HBYardSale) wrote: > How can I convert text to all lowercase? > &g...

Invoice deleted in Batch, can't re-invoice.
We shipped one line of a multi line sales order. We accidentally deleted the batch that contained the invoice. The line item will not let us fulfill again, or re-invoice. To get the invoice we re-added another line item. Now we need to delete the original line item, but it won't let us delete, it says "Item has previous qtys and cannot be deleted." When we print the packing list the messed up line item shows. Can we get rid if that line item somehow? -- Sheri Salomone THANKS! When you transfer a Sales Order to an Invoice, it updates all the quantities for you. If you adde...

Auto insert worksheets for multiple page imports
I have an Access database that has a query run to create a separate page with different Vendor Account number and related billing account information for each. The vendor requires this in Excel format but a separate worksheet for each billing account. Ex. ABC company has 10 billing accounts with information. They want 10 different worksheets with the specific information on each. I know how to export to Excel but it won't create sep. worksheets for each page created. Can this be done? Here's my recommendation: Download the entire file from access to one excel file and sheet n...

Why Can't I Access Internet Links
I use Windows XP and IE 7 and suddenly one day I was unable to access internet links that were sent to me thru regular emails to my Microsoft Outlook. Any idea how to fix it? Thanks. What happens when you try? Any error messages? Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com "amirstal" <amirstal@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d7decb35-157c-4438-82bd-24a2536d347f@m36g2...

in CRM Mobile, Can we assign / apply rules ?
Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign / apply rules / convert ... These functions are not available out of box. You can however, create workflow rules that "watches" for some changes to field records so it can be triggered wheneven those fields are updated by CRM Mobile or Mobile Express. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Goldensun" wrote: > Both in CRM Mobile and Mobile Express, I didn't see any function about assign > / apply rules / convert ... ...

can't access public folders with OWA
Hi, I have Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003 Installed everything works fine, except when trying to access Public folders via Outlook Web Access, after going to the location its asks for username and password - this works ok and the folder is displayed, but when trying to add a folder or post a note or do anything I get: You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. I have tested on client machines, remote machine and the exchange server as administrator with no luck. does anyone have any...

Can Excel generate a 3-D scatter plot?
I want to generate surface plots of the form (x,y,f(x,y)). Should I just go buy MathCAD, or can Excel manage this? Hi Andy Pope has 'tricked' one: http://andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm But you probably go for MathCad :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "zzzfizz" <zzzfizz@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BA2BEAB6-63E1-46E7-816F-B282C590C3D9@microsoft.com... > I want to generate surface plots of the form (x,y,f(x,y)). Should I just go > buy MathCAD, or can Excel manage this? ...

Can an email be read without internet connection?
Am downloading an email to CD, but the computer I need the CD for has no internet connection at present. Can I read & print the email without access to internet? This is an HP notebook & the computer I need to read & print the CD in is an IBM Aptiva 247. Hula Girl wrote: > Am downloading an email to CD, but the computer I need the CD for has > no internet connection at present. Can I read & print the email > without access to internet? This is an HP notebook & the computer I > need to read & print the CD in is an IBM Aptiva 247. Not sure what you mean b...

How can I autofill dates having a blank cell between each day?
Hi Dee, Enter a date in cell A1 (eg 5/13/08), enter the next day's date in cell A3 (eg 5/14/08). Select cells A1 trough to A4 (ie select two dates and two blank cells). See the little dot at the bottom right of the selection rectangle? Click on that (the cursor will change to a cross when you are over the right spot) and drag it down as far as you want. Ed Ferrero www.edferrero.com ...

Can't set Date Properties.
I am working with data that has dates set as text. So in a query I am using a variable that sets the text to a date suing CDATE. At least I thought it did. I notice that in forms etc when I try to set the date property to long, medium etc, there is nothing to choose so presumably it is not a date after all! Any idea what I'm doing wrong please. Cheers. Roger --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.673 / Virus Database: 435 - Release Date: 01/05/2004 Sorted. I hadn't set the function as a date. Well I am n...

How can you set up a form that the cursor only moves to cells tha.
I have set up a form. Now I want my cusor to move through the worksheet only in certain cells. I want to be able to go from one cell that needs to be filled out to the next cell that needs to be filled out automatically. Example , move from cell a3 to c19 automatically. How can I do that? Hi! You can accomplish that by setting sheet protection. Select all the cells that you want to be able to navigate to then goto Format>Cells>Protection tab. Uncheck Locked. Now, goto Tools>Protection>Protect sheet. A list of options will appear. Uncheck Select locked cells and check...

can't convert jpg or other into publisher
I reinstalled publisher after reformatting my xp Dell. Now publisher will not convert image into the page where I want a picture. I can scan one in, but can't import clip art or a picture located elsewhere. I can import a picture into word. I reinstalled publisher again and same thing. I put it on a friends computer and everything works fine - I'm puzzled. What are they referring to when it's saying can't convert the image - also mentions a graphic filter?? I need help. Jeanne Importing from where? Are you using the Clip Gallery or Organizer? If you are trying to import ...

Continuous Pages
I created a simple report that has a Report Header, Detail and Report Footer section. My report should only be 1 page but it goes on continuously to no end. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? The page is formatted on a 8.5 x 11 page landscaped. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. In the report properties change from continuous to page report and set ForceNewPage (right click on the body of the report) to after section. "BBAL20" wrote: > I created a simple report that has a Report Header, Detail and Report Footer > section. My report should o...

Serial Number while printing.
Guys, could you please help me on my problem? i just want to use the serial number on my report but the problem is, i did'nt know how to use it properly. here is my problem goes: i have 1 page of report, and i want to print it for 100 copies (meaning the 100copies had only one content). i want to have a serial number for 100 copies. for example the first printout will have serial number 1, the second is 2, the 3rd print out is 3 and for last printout will have of course serial number 100. hope to hear from you guys. thanks. So the first record in the report is printed 100 times, with th...

Automatic print layout selection
Can you set up an option so that when you print a report, it automatically selects landscape or portrait and fits the report to the page rather than going to a 2nd line You can modify the report with Report Writer and on the Report Definition window change the Printer Orientation to Landscape. Don't forget to change security to use the modified report. You can also use Named Printers to change the printer properties to landscape if the report is one controlled by Named Printers. David Musgrave [MSFT] Original Developer of Named Printers Senior Development Consultant Escalation Eng...

Outlook 2003 - Pop3 Mode
Outlook 2003 - Pop3 Mode - Manage Multiple Domains in single box/PST. I have moved from an Exchange Server to a standalone Outlook 2003 system. On the exchange server I was able to manage multiple domains and the emails associated with them. I would like to do the same with just the Outlook client in Pop3 mode. I have multiple domain emails forwarding to a single Pop3 mailbox as my ISP. In order to setup the correct "Reply To" field in Outlook I can set up multiple accounts to send out on (by selecting from the drop-down Accounts list). However... The problem is with asso...

Can the visible gridlines on a sheet be removed?
Is there a way to remove all or just a section of the grid on a spread sheet? Not for printing, I know how to do that. I have several charts on a sheet but I want the grid lines on the sheet to be non-visible so it looks like a blank sheet. Toby Erkson Oregon, USA highlight the area>format>patterns>fill color white -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com <Toby Erkson> wrote in message news:cvv490lu6ohp1d56i71k555ke3m092jf2s@4ax.com... > Is there a way to remove all or just a section of the grid on a spread sheet? Not for printing, I know how to do that. ...

CButton SetBitmap makes button lose xp style
Hello All, This is probably a really silly question, but I can't seem to find an 'easy' solution to this problem. I'm attempting to make bitmap buttons on the dialog, but these different dialog templates would be using the same class, and since i want to retain XP button style, i didn't want to use CBitmapButton with the owner-draw buttons. Using SetBitmap gets the bitmap shown on the button, but then the button goes back to classic Windows style, whereas other text buttons retain the XP look. Could someone please help? Thanks in advance, Isa "Isa" <...

Make $1,000.00 a day !
Found a quick way to make lots of money effortlessly. I made $180 in just 4 days after joining this affiliate program. It comes a 100% 90day moneyback guarantee. Join risk free. Give it a try, you'll love it. <http://hop.clickbank.net/?reneng/mmitums> --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050420235059T4s5XoH1 ...

When I insert new pages the fonts on the existing pages change
I have a 28 page document that I am trying to insert new pages into. When I insert the new pages, Publisher changes the font on all the existing pages - quite a mess. How can I avoid this?? On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:39:03 +0000, Jim wrote (in article <A9F6706D-208F-4FB4-BECD-70077760824A@microsoft.com>): > I have a 28 page document that I am trying to insert new pages into. When I > insert the new pages, Publisher changes the font on all the existing pages - > quite a mess. How can I avoid this?? Unlink the boxes. If the boxes are linked then the font will change globall...

Spending by Category Report on Home Page
I have Customized my Spending by Category Report to not include Taxes and some other stuff (under the Reports tab). However, I also have the Spending by Category report show up on my Home Page. This report does not include the customizations I made under Reports, so it shows ALL categories. Anyone know how to make the Home Page report be the same as the other one? Thanks! Hi, The report on the home page is not customizeable. I believe this is rather meant to give you a general overview of your spending. Infact if you watch closely at regular intervals the all the homepage charts ...

can send but not reply mail in outlook 2003
Hi there, I have a strange problem: I can send but not reply to external mail in outlook 2003. Anyone have the answer? Thanks Malcolm "ms" <keppeltt@d1.com.sg> wrote in news:#tT#qAv9EHA.2568 @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl: > Hi there, > I have a strange problem: I can send but not reply to external mail in > outlook 2003. Anyone have the answer? > > Thanks > Malcolm > > > What happens when you try? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Stockholm Consulting Group/KSG http://www.scgab.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr...