How can I print an 11x17 page as two 8.5x11 sheets?

Preparing newsletter for commercial printing on 11x17 paper; however, must
print on 8.5x11 paper to proofread.  How do I print an 11x17 page as two
8.5x11 sheets?
0
E (96)

Change the page setup as single pages rather than a booklet. What version
Publisher?

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"e" <e@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Preparing newsletter for commercial printing on 11x17 paper; however, must
> print on 8.5x11 paper to proofread.  How do I print an 11x17 page as two
> 8.5x11 sheets?

0
mary.sauer (2018)

Can outlook have two completely seperate users from same computer?
In Outlook I would like to have to completely seperate users so that each cannot access the others account information and also so that emails sent to my account cannot be opened through her account.... almost I guess as i had two different outlooks on my computer thank you In news:7A4A32AD-E398-4945-BA92-6B9D53F1ADD1@microsoft.com, Hayley <Hayley@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > In Outlook I would like to have to completely seperate users so that > each cannot access the others account information and also so that > emails sent to my account cannot be opened through he...

users can delete public folder calendar entries without permission
why would a user be able to delete a calender entry in exchange 2003 (Active Directory) public folder with permissions on that folder set to none in the delete section? any help would be greatly appreciated. shrp On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:23:15 -0700 (PDT), shrpshtr <shrpshtr@gmail.com> wrote: >why would a user be able to delete a calender entry in exchange 2003 >(Active Directory) public folder with permissions on that folder set >to none in the delete section? any help would be greatly appreciated. The short answer is that they wouldn't be able to do that. ...

Can i see my archive emails in the same folders as they were befor
I don't want to see my emails in a separate location. I want to be able to archive my emails but still be displayed [with a different color tint perhaps, indication that they are archived] in the same location. Imagine that I have the following structure: Customers -> Germany -->DHL -->ZDF -> France -->France Telecom -->Canal+ If i am looking for an email i don't want to look in two locations. [current and archive folder]. Is it possible ? "Johnny" <Johnny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:644549CE-D381-4331-...

Invoice print order
Can invoices be printed in customer NAME order? Laura, I don't believe so. The reason I don't believe that will work is that the sort is hard coded in Dexterity and while I haven't tested this in a while, I'm pretty sure the "sort by" clause as issue by Dexterity will override any user added sorts. patrick developer support -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Laura Anne" <LauraAnne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FC967CD-80DC-431A-AA4F-F1FBC75F88F4@microsoft.com... >...

be able to print indivually different labels on multiple label sh.
hi i want to be able to use publisher to print individual labels on a multiple label sheet, any ideas regards greg Do you mean different addresses on the labels or be able to print one label as needed and tell it which label you want to use? (I do the latter in Word.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:740CB634-47E8-4EEC-BE75-768932495A30@microsoft.com... > hi > i want to be able to use publisher to print individual labels on a > multiple > label sheet, > any ideas > regards > g...

Problem when printing. Default color is black but should be color
Hi. I have two network printers instaled in my computer. One is named as black and only prints in black and the other is color and prints and color. The black printer is the default. when I'm in excel and I wnat to print in color I choose the color printer. The problem is that for some reason the default type of color of the color printer change to black. but in printer properties the color type is color. I tried in word but everything is ok. So my question is, why does excel changes my default color type to black instead of using the default type witch is color. Regards, Marco M...

How can I draw a Parabola in Excel? like y = x^2 + 3
In a1:a10 enter numbers such as 1,2,3.... In b1 type =a1^2+3 copy this down to B10 select a1:b10; click chart wizard; select XY chart done now play with values in A to get what you need best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Max" <Max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F72AB641-F882-4DAD-B0C3-322297A124FC@microsoft.com... > ...

Can't give access to new Test Company on GP10
I created an additional company on GP10 which I called TEST. Through SQL Server, I restored a backup file of our production database to test. Then I went into GP > User Access Setup, and tried to assign access to the TEST company to users, but it would not allow it. The message read, "The user could not be added to one or more databases." I created the new company as sa, and sa does have access to the TEST company. I would appreciate any help with this. Thanks! Have you tried going into SQL server and removing all the permissions from the Test database before going into...

Report printing block
Problem: I can't print reports. The "print report" button does not work. The print set up button will allow me to change set up for checks but will not pop up for "reports". I suspect that it is blocked by some popup blocker software that I installed and since uninstalled. I tried re-loading the 2003 Money software with no change in result. Does anybody know how to unblock a pop up menue. Or, is this not the problem. Please help. Thanks ...

copy of active screen without using the Print Screen button
Hi, I have a Netbook and it does not have a Print Screen button.HOW do i capture the active window to paste it into a Word document?I do that all the time on a different computer and i am travelling at the moment and i am stuck as i cannot seem to find an *alternative button. Anyone know? I have tried the Gadwin print screen software but it does not work very well for me. TIA XP user wrote: > Hi, > > I have a Netbook and it does not have a Print Screen button.HOW do i capture > the active window to paste it into a Word document?I do that all the time on >...

Put data rows per sheet
I have an Excel workbook with 2 sheets. One of them is for data entering (e.g. rows: employee's name, ID#, working dates, fee etc.) and the other presents that data among other constant value cells (e.g. name of company, titles of columns, place for signatures etc.). What I want is when data in the presentation sheet reach at 22 rows to be automatically continued to the next page of the sheet. So, each printed page will always shows 22 rows of data with the constant data ABOVE and BELOW of these 22 rows. Thanks, Hi not fully automatic but try the following two macros (assumption: row 1 ...

Moving in sheet
I want to tab over x number of columns left or right to a specific cell. on a number of worksheets. the number of columns to move over is constant Hi maybe the followng helps: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "JPD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:305001c4a7e1$efa0f5c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I want to tab over x number of columns left or right to a > specific cell. on a number of worksheets. the number of > columns to move over is constant ...

How can a set an alarm in Excel?
I don't know if this is possible, but I figured I would ask: I have a spreadsheet that I work with that shows the schedules of my students; each different place my student goes has its own row, so a student may have many rows if they have many activities. currently, i auto filter the day column to the current day so i can see what students have activities on that day, and when/where they are. i was wondering if i could set an alarm on the column labeled 'start time' that would pop a window up when any value in that cell matched the system time... is this possible?? thanks, -...

Sheet tab text color

Error can't Find File
Hi, I have a macro that opens a file and pulls any outstanding tasks from the previous day. I have a problem when it is a new month because the previous month's file is called MyFileMarch2010. The macro now looks for MyFileApril2010. How do I capture the error and look for the previous month's file if it is the first business day of the month? Any help or suggestions is appreciated. -- Thank you Dave As ALWAYS, post YOUR code for comments if day(date)=1 then do this else do that end if -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguill...

Inserting a value based on a calculation from another sheet
Hi all I have a sheet that performs a series of calculations based on a single value and culminating in another single value. Also the series of calculations is too complicated and long and numerous to do in a single calculation. What I have is, in another sheet, I have a range of that single initial value, from -90% to +90% of the initial value, and I'd like to somehow calculate that value resulting from all the various initial values and insert them in the first sheet...how can i do that? for example: sheet A contains the range of initial values and the result of the calculations per...

Why does Outlook display text in yellow? How can i change it?
When pasting text into an e-mail, it appears in pale yellow. Sometimes, parts of meesages from others are also yellow. How can I prevent this? Are you using stationery by any chance? -- Kathleen Orland "Wise Dog" <Wise Dog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D2FBAF7-2B2B-4C66-AE33-B2CA5A51B821@microsoft.com... > When pasting text into an e-mail, it appears in pale yellow. Sometimes, > parts of meesages from others are also yellow. How can I prevent this? ...

Can't paste text to a document because of macros
When I open a document in Word 07, and try to copy text to it it, I get a message that macros are disabled and to go to help for instructions. Instructions say to close the doc. and reopen with macros enabled. BUT it doesn't say HOW to do that. And, why is this happening all of a sudden and everytime I open a doc.? If this happens with all documents in Word, it's probably being caused by poorly designed code in an add-in (or in the Normal template). Did you install something recently? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "leslie7" <leslie7@discus...

Synchronising Two Instances of Outlook Via PocketPC (ActiveSync)
Win2kPro SP4, Outlook 2002 SP3, ActiveSync 3.7, PocketPC CE V3.0 I synchronise calendar, contacts and notes between two PCs via my PocketPC. The work computer uses Exchange and therefore meetings have invitations to other people in the organisation. The home computer is stand-alone. On syncronising, all meetings with invitations become unresolved in the sync process with the following message: "Microsoft Outlook does not recognize "[my Exchange name]". ...If you used a comma to separate several addresses: click Cancel, change the commas to semicolons, and try to send again.&qu...

Connecting two series in a scatter chart
Hello - I have a user who created a scatter chart. The chart contains two series: "HO" and "PD" - the HO data point has a related PD data point. She would like to have Excel add a connector line from the HO data point to the corresponding PD data point. Is this possible? I apologize that I am not familiar with this type of chart, or the lingo, so please let me know what other information you would need to answer this question. We are using Excel 2007. Thanks very much! Hi, Double-click one of the series, in the format series dialog box choose the Options tab, and ch...

problem with printing import of word table
Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit; office pro 2007 suite: How do I get rid of the boxes when trying to publishing? I need to import a table created in word 2007. I can get the text box set for margins and size, but I cannot find the command to keep the boxes surrounding each row and column of the table from printing. I apologize in advance for seeming so ignorant, but this is the first time trying this kind of operation. Your help is totally appreciated in advance. Thanks Do you mean the borders? High-light the entire table, Lines, more lines, select the pre-set grid, expand the colo...

Can you offer a solution
I need to use an emailed form that can be populated and then the inf extracted into a particular format on one overall .csv file. Can macro type add in be used for the extraction?Any input as to the bes and easiest method of doing this would. be great. Sorry I am new a this. many thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

OWA can be use and sometimes could not
Hi to proffesionals I have Exchange 2003 on Win 2003 Active Directory Domain. Some users can use OWA sometimes, and other users could not use OWA partly time. Why does this happen? Regards, B.Majidi In news:u2YBFh8NHHA.320@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, Babak Majidi <b_majidi@yahoo.co.uk> typed: > Hi to proffesionals > I have Exchange 2003 on Win 2003 Active Directory Domain. > Some users can use OWA sometimes, and other users could not use OWA > partly time. > Why does this happen? > > Regards, > B.Majidi It's impossible to say with so little information - you h...

how can i hide my dialog when the dialog initilizes
i want to hide my dialog when the dialog initilizes.i add this line in the function Mydialog::InitDialog() ,ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) but it cause a exceptaion.what should i do thanks I have found a way . Like this: if (m_bFlg) { ShowWindow(SW_HIDE); m_bFlg = false; } add it into OnPaint(). May be there someother way, let's find it. "cyperus" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5FCB642-9078-441A-AF18-53091688E8FA@microsoft.com... > i want to hide my dialog when the dialog initilizes.i add this line in the function Mydialog::InitDialog(...

Can I Stop Users Attaching Files
Hi all Users are circumventing our documentation control by attaching drawing image files to emails. These files are in a folder to which they have only read-only access. Is it possible to stop users attaching the contents of certain folders or certain file types to emails? TIA Phil Sorry, forgot the important stuff in my frustration: Win2003 Server Exchange 2003 Outlook 2003 clients Standard MS client server active directory controlled network Phil most AV solutions have the ability to block sending/receiving of certain file types... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "TheScullster...