how can i print a preview of a right hand page

In a publisher document I want to print preview a right hand page, but all I
can preview are left hand pages

Are you trying to print or simply wanting to view? What version Publisher are
you using?

How do you have your publication setup? If you just want a preview in 2007...
File, print, type the page number, print preview. You can cancel out of this
screen.

Do you have the page sorter status bar on the bottom of your screen?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"fiona farthingale" <fiona farthingale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:13AAF19D-B447-4CB5-B678-440526EC02F7@microsoft.com...
> In a publisher document I want to print preview a right hand page, but all I
> can preview are left hand pages

0
mary-sauer (6480)
5/27/2008 1:39:48 PM
Sorry, I meant to say that I just want to preview. I have got Publisher 2003.
Not sure what the page sorter status bar is, nor where it is!
Sorry for being such an ignoramus about computers.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Are you trying to print or simply wanting to view? What version Publisher are
> you using?
>
> How do you have your publication setup? If you just want a preview in 2007...
> File, print, type the page number, print preview. You can cancel out of this
> screen.
>
> Do you have the page sorter status bar on the bottom of your screen?
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "fiona farthingale" <fiona farthingale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:13AAF19D-B447-4CB5-B678-440526EC02F7@microsoft.com...
> > In a publisher document I want to print preview a right hand page, but all I
> > can preview are left hand pages

View | Two Page Spread

The page status bar is on the bottom of the work window...looks like 4 pages
with their ears bent over.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"fiona farthingale" <fionafarthingale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:B086BC36-0221-4C17-81DC-5F1894D1EFD7@microsoft.com...
> Sorry, I meant to say that I just want to preview. I have got Publisher
> 2003.
> Not sure what the page sorter status bar is, nor where it is!
> Sorry for being such an ignoramus about computers.
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Are you trying to print or simply wanting to view? What version Publisher
>> are
>> you using?
>>
>> How do you have your publication setup? If you just want a preview in
>> 2007...
>> File, print, type the page number, print preview. You can cancel out of
>> this
>> screen.
>>
>> Do you have the page sorter status bar on the bottom of your screen?
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "fiona farthingale" <fiona farthingale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
>> in
>> message news:13AAF19D-B447-4CB5-B678-440526EC02F7@microsoft.com...
>> > In a publisher document I want to print preview a right hand page, but
>> > all I
>> > can preview are left hand pages

0
webmaster911 (1600)
5/27/2008 6:58:03 PM
View, status bar...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

>>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>>
>>> "fiona farthingale" <fiona farthingale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>>> message news:13AAF19D-B447-4CB5-B678-440526EC02F7@microsoft.com...

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Some OWA users cant login but some can
We upgraded to Exchange 2003 from 5.5 and rolled out OWA. Some of the users can access the OWA system, But some cant. What should I check? Are the mailboxes all on 2003 yet? Are you still in mixed mode? How long ago did you migrate the mailboxes? I've experienced a similar situation where I needed to wait for either SRS or the ADC to replicate information for migrated mailbox before OWA could be used. This took up to an hour sometimes. Also, did you check the permissions of the user account to make sure they have access to OWA? I am having the same issue. It has been 3 weeks f...

Can I delete OE and just use Microsoft Outlook 2002
I would like to delete Outlook Express is this advisable? I am going to be using Microsoft Outlook 2002 which I recieved w/Toshiba PDA and already have it set up on the same PC as OE. Can I use Microsoft Outlook for multiple e- mail accounts? Differences Between Outlook and Outlook Express http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q257824 With Outlook, you can integrate and manage e-mail from multiple e-mail accounts, personal and group calendars, contacts, and tasks. "Delia Marlowe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:780901c4025...

How can I use my calendar and other features wo using Outlook emai
I have Windows7 OS. I upgraded to MSO 2007. I cannot access the calendar, etc. without setting up an email profile which my ISP will not allow using the email address. How can I use my calendar and other features without using Outlook email? I could use the calendar on previous versions without setting up an email account. Why can't you use Outlook w/o a mail profile? What happens when you try? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft....

my gridlines do not print even tho I have chosen print gridlines
I am trying to print a spreadsheet with gridlines. I have chosen the border and chose print gridlines in the page set up. My spreadsheet prints without any borders or gridlines. What am I doing wrong? If I send that spreadsheet to another computer it prints with all the lines. Usual cause for this is that Page Setup>Sheet>"Draft Quality" is checked. Uncheck and see results. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:29:04 -0700, "sandys5" <sandys5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to print a spreadsheet with gridlines. I have chosen...

Page break in publisher to change from portraite to landscape
I am trying to change one page from portrate to landscape without effecting the rest of the pages, but each time i try it effects all the pages. I know in word you can select page break. Is there something similar in publisher as i am unable to find this? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/publisher/200707/1 Pub 2000 here and for me to do what you want I must leave the page in question as portrait and turn the text and images 90�. -- Don Vancouver, USA "chedd via OfficeKB.com" <u18187@uwe> wrote in message news:75f1cac2d1fca@...

Mail as web page
I want to send an advertising mail shot that looks like a web page. What is the best way to achieve this? ---------------------------------------------------------- This message has been checked for all known viruses. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege. It is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to any other parties without the prior permission of the originator. Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/ ...

Can't Change Text direction in office 2007
Hi, i have installed office 2007 ( Pro Plus Edition) on a machine. i have faced a strange thing that i have never seen. the option of changing text direction from right to left or left to right does not exist. it come by default with ltr direction. What's the Problem ? Hi, You need to enable a right-to-left language, such as Hebrew or Arabic. To do this, perform the following steps: 1. Close Word. 2. Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office, click Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings. 3. In the "Available...

How can I put a text box in every cell?
Two questions: -How can I put a text box in every cell that I am using WITHOUT having to insert on manually every time? AND - How can I make sure that a text box inserts itself automatically into a new row whenever I add a row? Thanks! One way is to select the row with the text box and copy it to the next row. Copy and paste it several times and then select the rows and paste them as a group. "bmowell" wrote: > Two questions: > > -How can I put a text box in every cell that I am using WITHOUT having to > insert on manually every time? &g...

Free ASP.NET MVC paging component
I wrote a free asp.net mvc paging component (should it be called "control"?) called MvcPager, it supports 3 paging mode:standard url paging,default Ajax paging and jQuery Ajax paging. The paging implementation was inspired by Scottgu's PagedList<T> idea. You can view online demo and download it from http://en.webdiyer.com in case you're interested for this component! Hope you can find it's helpful! ...

How do I make a single pdf page out of 4 publisher pages?
I would like to be able to send this newletter in pdf format by email. The people who receive it would like to scroll through the 4 pages. So far all I have been able to do is make a pdf out of each page and attach ~ as an attachement. They have to open each attachment to see the next page. Any help appreciated!! As you save to pdf look for a statement that says, "Append to existing file". This way all four pages will be in one file. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Cody" <Cody@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0855587A-6DA5-410...

Office Outlook
Hi, my office outlook is not working properly, error message : "the procedure entry point GETiums could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL " . what should I do?? pls advise. Thanks. Download and install the latest version of MDAC from Microsoft. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "david" <david@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C814B57-C82D-4066-8586-7CFDA8750D55@microsoft.com... > Hi...

printing #27
how do i print content of cells without printing the cell borders (excell 2000) Sammy If by "borders" you mean gridlines, uncheck "gridlines" in File>Page Setup>Sheet. If you mean "borders" that were placed around cells by Formatting, either delete them or select "Draft Quality" in Page Setup>Sheet. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:12:02 -0700, "sammy" <sammy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do i print content of cells without printing the cell borders (excell 2000) thanks,it works "Gord Dibben...

Can not empty clipboard #2
I have started getting a strange message in several of my MAC Office products including Word and Excel that says Can Not Empty Clipboard. I also can not copy and paste in any program including Safari. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks harper6702 Reboot and then run Disk Utility Repair Permissions. The clipboard is a file. I suspect it has overflowed or become corrupted. The reboot may take a long time: during a reboot, Unix cleans out its temporary files, and that may fix the issue... If it doesn't, I have no idea :-) On 16/11/06 2:17 PM, in article 1163647035.202984.70550@m73g2...

Can't save new contacts in Outlook 2007
When I try to save new contacts in Outlook 2007, I get an error message: "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid." It's been suggested that I clear the forms cache but cannot find how to do that in 2007 (recommended link was for 2003 version). Can anyone help with that or is there another possible solution? P.S. I am working off line in Outlook, if that matters. Also, I can revise and save revisions to existing contacts with no problem. HJ Why are you starting a new thread? Suggest following the recommendations in ...

How can be detected if an Outlook profile is corrupted ?
Hi, I would like to verify in a program if an Outlook profile is valid or not ( is not corrupted ). Is there a method to do this ? Thanks Valid or corrupted are different things. Valid; account exists Corrupted; errors in mail profile Valid; Test Account button in Account Setup Corrupted; not possible as it can be many many things, you'll know when working with it -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "kistvan" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in mess...

Can I use Free Excel Viewer 97/2000 in Windows XP?
Microsoft downloads doesn't list the free excel viewer compatible with Windows XP. Is there a free download to view and print excel spreadsheets, that's compatible with Windows XP? Linda The Viewer for Office 97/2000 works fine under Windows XP. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:11:01 -0700, "Linda" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Microsoft downloads doesn't list the free excel viewer compatible with >Windows XP. Is there a free download to view and print excel spreadsheets, >that's compatible with Windows XP? Linda An...

Printing checks #13
When i print a check in money deluxe 2005, It put the payee name on the pay to the order of line but also prints it below this line. Id this acceptable? and is there anyway to stop it from printing the payee name twice? Go to Tools, Settings, Print Checks and uncheck Print payee name in first line of address field. "vermonter" <vermonter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC9A904E-A691-4DF3-9088-48D4130D6A51@microsoft.com... > When i print a check in money deluxe 2005, It put the payee name on the pay > to the order of line but also prints it below this...

Query to delete characters to the right of a decimal point
I need to write a query to help me clean up some letter codes in my database. The codes could have any of the following formats... XY001.01 AP002 SDFJ003.01 JUOI005 I would like the query to return everything to the left of the decimal point, so the data returned would look like this... XY001 AP002 SDFJ003 JUOI005 Thanks in advance for your help. -- Leslie M But didn't you give an example that has NO period in it? One way to approach this would be to use an IIF() statement that checks for a ".", perhaps something like: NewField: IIF(InStr([YourCode],".")...

You cannot perform this operation right now. There is an online operation in progress
What on earth does that message mean? It is preventing me from performing any online activity in Money 2006 I am not using Passport or MSN features. Only OFX downloads. If I do a quick repair, it seems to allow me to update, once. After that, it displays the same error message. It does this even if I try an update as the very first thing on opening Money. There should be no online activity in progress at that time, AFAIK. -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com Aloke, Depending on who you talk to the behavior is either a bug or a feature. Regardles...

can not save or view attachments
I can seem to be able to save or view attachments the reason is that it greyed out what do i do to ungrey it?? Thanks See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm to learn how to get the attachments off. One popular method is Attachment Options from www.slovaktech.com For more information on the security features, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm If you use OE, hit Forward on a message and open or save the attachment, then close the message. Or disable it using tools | options | security. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 i...

Can I calculate a field with 2 different filter criteria in one q
Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics fields, I'd like to sum metric "a" based on customer name being like "abc" and another sum of metric "a" where the customer name is NOT LIKE "abc" in one query, but I can't seem to figure this out, but, I'm a novice at this. Best I can figure is 2 different queries, then a 3rd query to bring the two together. Thanks -- Jim jimd wrote: >Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics >fields, I'd like to sum metric &...

HtmlHelp doesn't shoe the right page
I have a CDialog based application and i called HtmlHelp(this->m_hWnd, helpFilePath, HH_HELP_CONTEXT, dwData); in my WinHelp method. I checked the helpFilePath contains the right path, "c:\myapp\hlp\help.chm" and the dwData contains a right Help ID. I checked ..ali file, it contains correct information, like HID_CALL = Directory\Call.htm and in my hlp directory, it has a folder called Directory and has Call.htm. However, the HtmlHelp always return NULL. Would you please give me any ideas why the help doesn...

is there a way to automatically insert and print random pictures
I am trying to create greeting cards using a variety of different pictures on the cover. Is there a way to automatically insert them from a file so each card has a different picture? You could setup a data base with the pictures, use the catalog merge. Help here Create a catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP101921831033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "judy" <judy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D33513D-9069-47E9-AB24-E4C88EA8D4C0@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create greeting cards using a variety o...

How can i print 1 page only??
We have Microsoft Outlook 2002. If an e-mail initially generated by us becomes very long owing to back and forth replies we would like to print only the first page containing the latest reply. However, the only option we are given is to print 'all/even/odd' pages. Some mails we receive which are not initially generated by us however give us the option of which page to print. It is this type of print option we would like to have for all e-mails! its driving us up the wall, there must be a simple way to do it but we just cant find out how! HELP! --------------------------------...

how can I split one cell's data into two cells?
I am using Excel as a database, and have a column with cells with a person's name (text) in it...e.g., John Smith. NOW, after the fact, I wish to have a column with just John in it, and another column with just Smith...but I have NO idea how to do this! Help would be appreciated. Thank you. Please refrain from multiposting, you have answers in one of the 4! newsgroups you posted the same question in. Multiposting is frowned upon and even the MS web interface states so -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com "It ...