mblc (1)

Have your sender convert it to a PDF. There are free converters. If that is
impossible send it to me and I will convert it for you.
mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
news://msnews.microsoft.com

"mblc" <mblc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:FA15FE51-C732-4E94-A054-26A2970D9D93@microsoft.com...
>S omeone sent me an attachment in Microsoft Publisher.  I have Word and
> Office 2003.  How can I open this document and not have gobble-de-gook?
> Thanks.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
1/24/2008 10:48:18 PM
mblc <mblc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>S omeone sent me an attachment in Microsoft Publisher.  I have Word and
>Office 2003.  How can I open this document and not have gobble-de-gook?
>Thanks.

Tell the sender to re-send it in PDF format, or to buy you a copy of
Publisher.
0
unclegrumpy (296)
1/24/2008 10:51:43 PM
You cannot.   Some versions of Office 2003 came with publisher did
yours?.
you have to ask the sender to convert to PDF or something.

John G.

"mblc" <mblc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>S omeone sent me an attachment in Microsoft Publisher.  I have Word and
> Office 2003.  How can I open this document and not have
> gobble-de-gook?
> Thanks.

0
Greentest1 (225)

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Planned Open Market Days

Opening Excel Workbooks

can't customize toolbar

Message comes as an attachment

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...

Can anyone help ?

Incoming email slow to come in

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

opening .bak file