how can i make my page look like a page from a yearbook?

I have multiple photos that I need to get onto one page, all the same size
and can't find a template for it!
0
Brit (4)

What version Publisher? If you are using 2003 or 07 the catalog merge maybe what
you are needing.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH062524751033.aspx

If it is simply a one page, create a table, with your cursor in a cell, fill,
fill effects, picture tab.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Brit" <Brit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have multiple photos that I need to get onto one page, all the same size
> and can't find a template for it!

0
mary-sauer (6480)
1/25/2008 4:48:03 PM
Brit <Brit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have multiple photos that I need to get onto one page, all the same size
>and can't find a template for it!

I'm just a dummie user... I insert the pictures that I want, move them
around and resize them as needed to fit the page.

One thing to consider, if you are going to print your production, you
will need a fairly high resolution on your images: 300dpi or more.
0
unclegrumpy (296)

Create chart shaped like a clock
I'm an excel newb and am trying to create a chart shaped like a clock. The idea is that I would enter a time someone did something and a dot would appear at the appropriate place. This way, you could look at the chart and say, "Oh look - most people do (x) at 3:30 though a few do it at 12:45 and not too many people do (x) at night." Does that make sense? Is it a scatter chart in the shape of a clock? How would I do that? Thanks! Hi, To plot the points assuming 12 hour clock and not 24. That is 00:00 and 12:00 share the same position on the plot. A2: =00:00 B2: =COS(RADI...

possible to enumerate page numbers?
Hi, If any CRM object has big data(let's suppose that Opportunity has 50000 data), in the View, you can see those data by page number..... However, by default, it only navigates by one page...In other words, if I want to see 15 page, I should click 15 times to look at the page... Any way page number can be customized via CRM system customization?... I couldn't find it... For example, if I want to have viw something like this... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ..........(Would be last number of page number) In this way, if I want to look at the 15 page, I only need to click 15 number... Thanks....

Can't add a product.
Hi! I have installed a version of CRM 1.2 as a MSDN subscriber to test it's functionality. I have added a user as a system administrator and he should be able to reach every function. Inspite of this there is no icon in the products folder that tells me that I can add a new product. In all other folders I can add items with no problem. Have I forgotten something? Serverinstallation on SBS 2003, SQL server 2000. Client installation Windows XP SP2. /Joakim To set up products you need to got to Home > Settings > Product Catalogue "Joakim Tornhill" <joakim@spedso...

Attempt to fetch logical page in database
Hi, I am working on sql server 2008. I am getting a error that says: Attempt to fetch logical page(1:2986) in database 2 failed. It belongs to allocation unit 64.......not to 53........ If i run that SP in sql it shows no error and return the result set. But if i run that sp from vb.net code it give me above error. Plese help Thanks, Hemant HP (HP@text.com) writes: > I am working on sql server 2008. > I am getting a error that says: > Attempt to fetch logical page(1:2986) in database 2 failed. It belongs to > allocation unit 64.......not to 53........ &...

Help -- I can send out email
I am able to receive all in-house email and internet email but I cannot send out internet email == cannot reply to clients.. AAGHH.. Can someone help me. What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of mail account(s)? Do you get errors when you try to send? If so, what are they? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Mary AK" <business@gcae.com> wrote in message news:010f01c34648$15421db0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am able to receive all in-house email and internet email > bu...

On opening the Database would like to have it display a table
Hi, I would appreciate if someone could guide how I can make a table be opened automatically whenever the Db is opened. Thanks in advance for your input. Regards, MSA Hi It can be done - but shouldn't. You should work on a form or query not the table. Use the Tools - Startup - Display Page/Form wizard to open the the correct form when you open the DB. Good luck -- Wayne Manchester, England. "MSA" wrote: > Hi, > > I would appreciate if someone could guide how I can make a table be opened > automatically whenever the Db is opened. > > Thanks i...

Where can I find Megastat Plugin for Excel?
I am looking for a Statistical Plugin for Excel. I uesd Megastat at school in Statistics class. Google is your friend "Bart de Boisblanc" <Bart de Boisblanc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DF8D79B-5AD7-40E2-BE15-953B41C4844D@microsoft.com... > I am looking for a Statistical Plugin for Excel. I uesd Megastat at school > in > Statistics class. ...

Some users can not send attachments
I have an Exchange 2K3 server running. Nowhere there are restrictions set conceerning mailbox size and/or message size. The problem is the following: one of the users sents an email with an attachment. The recipient only recieves the email, not the attached file. If another user sents the exact same email with the same attachment the the same recipient everything arrives in good order. What might be the cause of this and (even more important) how can I resolve this so that the first user can sent attachments again? Regards Laurens In news:uyC$aOjDHHA.3836@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Laurens B...

can I creat a series with .jpg suffix?
Hi, I like to create a series by dragging the corner of the box with a .jp suffix. For example: ASD001.jpg ASD002.jpg ASD003.jpg The file name has to be in full and not formula because it has to b uploaded to a server and the server file server only recognise ful complete letter by letter link. Is it possible when there is a suffix? I am using excel 2000 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi! Do it as a formula first and then convert to values. Put ASD001 in A1 and drag down as far as necessary. Should give th main bit of the sequence. Put .jpg in B1 and drag down. Put...

why can't I download a template into Publisher?
I've been able to download templates before, but now it just downloads and opens up Publisher. It never asks me where to save the file and apparently doesn't save the file. Help--anyone! thanks! Open Pub first then go for the online template. See if that helps. Yes, I know that you shouldn't have to do it that way but if it works... -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher "TraceyLovesRomeo" <TraceyLovesRomeo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76B31A71-6F1C-4852-AA1B-AA812EF95A6E@microsoft.com... > I've been able to download templ...

Can I delete inactive CRM 1.2 users from Active Directory?
In version 1.2 what would be the effect if I clean up Active Directory of users that had license and roles removes in CRM? Will CRM barf at having users with no rights and license if they are removed from AD? Assuming you have no expectation that those AD users will ever, ever, ever, ever, use the system and that they have no records assigned to them, then you "might" be OK. You would be safer just disabling those users though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Morris" <Morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00628F57-130D-47A9-A764-9A860C9E...

web page converted to plain text
I am using XP Pro, qoutlook 2003 and Word 2003. When I send a web page from IE6 (the email Icon on the task bar) the message displays the wep page correctly. When it arrives the message format has been converted to plain text format. I am not attached to network. How do I stop the conversion? Are you sure the receiving end can receive HTML formatted mail and you are allowed to send HTML formatted mail by your ISP? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----...

making a program rotate and delete
I am so stuck. i am trying to make a wresting program in excel. Th top row is weight the first colum is the names of each wrestlers coach Each coach gets to pick up to 5 wrestlers that they do NOT want t fight theirs . and the wrestlers names get putunder their weigh class. B]I need the program to rotate each weight class so it wil randomly match up wrestlers but NOT the ones that don't want to fight. Am i explaing this well, (i doubt it) [/B] thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I still can't figure it out anyone have any ideas -- Message posted from htt...

Not Like
I have several thousand rows of data with various values (CL, A1, A2, Null). When I put the criteria - Not Like "CL" in the query criteria, it doesn't return any rows (and I know there are rows that don't have "CL" in them). If I put Is Null or Not Like "CL", it will return the blank rows. I want to return the other values (A1, A2 and Nulls), but I can't get it to return any records when I just say Not Like "CL" or Not In ("CL"). This should be simple, and I'm sure I'm overlooking something....any help is app...

F2 - Select some characters
I find that when I am editing long, nested formulas in a cell, it is often helpful to use Excel's F9 function to evaluate a highlighted portion of the formula. However, I often find that, after I have highlighted the part that I wish to see evaluated, I regretfully decide that I wished I had highlighted a different part. Now, I know that if I have made a selection from the cursor to the right, I can extend the selection further to the right by holding down the Shift key and pressing the right arrow key. Similarly, if I have made a selection from the cursor to the left, I can go further l...

How can I change the color of the cell when someone enter any number or character?
Hi, I am trying to make a templet for my school project. The file has number of questions with the answer YES and NO. If someone choose YES, I want to change the cell background color to GREEN and if the answer is NO, the color has to be RED. Thank you, Sajan Select a cell where answer will be. Format>Conditional Formatting Set "Cell Value is" "equal to" and type "Yes" (without quotes) in the right text box. Select "Format" > "Patterns" tab and select green. Click "Add" Repeat above and typing "No" and selecting r...

Can't find General tab in Tools/Options dialog box
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003, and would like to have attachments open in Print Layout View instead of Reading view. The Help screen advises to clear the check box on the General tab of the Options dialog box on the Tools menu, but when I go to the Options box, there is no General tab, and none of the tabs have a check box regarding the opening of email attachments. You did not specify the type of attachments to which you are referring. Are we to assume you meant Word documents? If so, those settings would be in Word, not Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "joantml&qu...

Page Alignment
How do I get my web page to align in the center when I preview my page on the web - my page only will align left - Also, how do I get my power point presentation to play in the web preview mode it plays in the editing stage but when I press web preveiw it wont play in that mode. Is your website in PowerPoint or Publisher? PowerPoint questions can be answered in the PowerPoint newsgroups. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1A690D5-7...

Can't view Header Text
Can't view Header Text in Microsoft Access, even though it shows up under "view header/footer" If you meant Excel and not Access, there is no way to show header text on screen unless you are in print preview. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:18:01 -0800, Prancer3 <Prancer3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can't view Header Text in Microsoft Access, even though it shows up under >"view header/footer" Actually you can see the Header and Footer Text in the spreadsheet - IF you are using Excel 2007. Choose View, Page Layout. -- ...

How Can I Do Average in PivotTable
In Excel 2002 version, I am unable to do average in the PivotTable. I was told "Average, Standrad deviation, and variance are not supported when a PivotTable has calculated items." I used the same function before with the older Excel version. I think one of the good things is we can calculate average in the Pivot Table with other calculated items. Any one knows how to solve the problem? Thanks ...

Can I set up a formula to lookup a value for a condition
I am trying to set up a formula for a vendor list. Each vendor has its own individual number in column C.Some of vendors are grouped together. If vendor is not grouped Column D has same number as of C. If Vendor is grouped, first vendor number in Column C is assigned to all the group members. I need to set up a formula so that col. E will look for vendor number in col. D and add data for one group. Please help. Below is an example of my data list Vendor name vendor number grouping number Purchases Sales Profit abcd 251 251 $$$ ...

Can a hyperlink be embeddied in a function?
I have a Worksheet for each week of the year named Week 1 to Week 5 (pretty original I know). In a seperate worksheet I need to reference range of cells to locate a cell in each of the 52 other worksheets. So begginning in cell E1 I have ='Week 1'!$G$121 in cell E2 I have ='Week 2'!$G$121 in cell E3 ='week 3'!$G$121 Can I replace the reference to week 1 with a hyperlink so that I ca drag the equation across the cells and the week (Worksheet) referenc increases leaving the remaining formula as is? I could do this manually but there are hundreds of func...

Manipulate report page header fileds through subreport
Hi Experts, A2K and a main report (just to provide sequential page numbering) that holds a few subreports. I have put two hidden fields on each subreport named item_en & item_tr. I have two fields on the main report page header named tr & en. The main report used ans a shell for all the subreports is an unbound report. Aim is to set: mainreport.tr = item_tr mainreport.en = item_en changing with each subreport. I am trying to get this done with an if then... but just couldn't manage to refer to the subreport by name and fieldname to alter the content of the main report'...

Can I create a macro to crop a picture?
I routinely paste print screens into word. I then crop them so I can enlarge to easily read. I would like to have a macro to eliminate several key strokes. Hi Donna, Here's a macro to crop a given amount of each side of a picture and then zoom in by the amount cropped. Sub Demo() Dim sngHeight, sngWidth, sngCrop As Single sngCrop = 0.1 With Selection.InlineShapes(1) sngHeight = .Height sngWidth = .Width With .PictureFormat .CropLeft = sngWidth * sngCrop .CropRight = sngWidth * sngCrop .CropTop = sngHeight * sngCrop .CropBottom = sngHeight * sng...

How can i resize a chart so that it has a different aspect ratio
I am using Office 7 (trial) and I am trying to view the maximum amount of records in graphical form. When I adjust the size of the chart to its maximum width, I can only view a small portion of the data in the chart window. I would like th chart to have a horizontal scroll bar, which does appear on the bottom of the chart window but is inactive. Have a look at Stephen Bullen's FunChrt7 sample workbook for a scrolling chart. http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm Download FunChrt7.zip............un-zip and you're good to go. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 8...