How can I make fill and line colour show in document

Office Small Business 2003 - Publisher and Word

When using text box fill or line colour, nothing appears on screen, though
it does print.  Can I alter a setting to make these appear in my document on
screen?
0
MS1 (44)

Thank you for your response.  The contrast option was selected.  However, I
now know that the print preview shows the colours, though, as you say the
colour is not shown in the original document.

I think I can live with this change to my previous version of the programme.

"MS" wrote:

> Office Small Business 2003 - Publisher and Word
>
> When using text box fill or line colour, nothing appears on screen, though
> it does print.  Can I alter a setting to make these appear in my document on
> screen?
0
MS1 (44)

Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 to build Windows Phone OS Image??
Hi, Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone OS Image?? If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? Since the Windows Phone 7 core is Windoes CE 6.0.I am curious to know whether Windows Phone 7 OS Image can be built using Platform builder. TIA, Nithin On 29 June, 10:29, Nithin <nithin.papd...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Can we use WINCE 6.0 R2 or R3 platform builder to build Windows Phone > OS Image?? > > If yes Which option I need to select while building the OS Image?? > > Since the Win...

CRM 3.0/4.0: Views to show record that is created X Days Ago
I have a simple requirement to create a View with condition that the record is created x days ago, for example the record that is created 3 days ago. The only operator that is available for datetime (e.g. createdon) is only Last X Days, which if i show Last 3 Days, will show the records that were created today, yesterday, and 2 days ago. Is there any operator or any way to show the record that were created 3 days ago? I try to put condition "createdon Last 3 Days" and "NOT createdon Last 2 days", but there is no "NOT" operator in CRM. I try to insert new attribut...

i can change the font on the screen to be large but can't print t.
i am trying to make the print on my spreadsheet larger. i can change the font on the screen but it still prints the smaller font?????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Maybe in the Page Setup you have this setting "fit to1 by 1 page" -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "tj" <tj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:244325C6-A407-4CD8-BE76-75AB3C93A78A@microsoft.com... >i am trying to make the print on my spreadsheet larger. i can change the > font on the screen but it still prints the smaller font?????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

can I add a link in Publisher to display, "join our email list"?
I am creating a fairly simply website and need to add a button for visitors to join our email list. Is this possible in Publisher? Please post your question in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign or http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US Always include the version of Publisher you are using, the URL of your site and as much detail as possible. DavidF "mfreecox" <mfreecox@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Can't connect with MSN Messenger on Mac OS X
I have a G5 with the latest version of OS X. I installed Office for OSX and every app works fine. Machine is connected to the Internet and browsing and email are flawless. When I run Messenger and try to sign in it immediately returns with an error saying that it can't connet since either MSN service is down or machine is not connected to the Internet. I checked my Passport login and it works perfectly from the MSN site. Any idea about what's going on? Thanks, -Vlad Vlad Vinogradsky <vvinogra@speakeasy.net> wrote: Hi Vlad, > I have a G5 with the latest version ...

Creating a Combination Bar Chart with 2 Lines
I am trying to create a bar chart with 2 line series. The Y-axis for the vertical bars would be on the left and the Y-axis for the 2 line series would be on the right (3 series were defined). The horizontal axis for all series are calendar months (Jan, Feb, etc.) Every time I setup the chart my chart only displays a single line, ignoring the other line series. The vertical bars come out fine. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong? Thanks Bill Falzone Don't use the built in types. Make the chart using all columns. Select a series that you want to change (click on it right in th...

how can I move the e-mail accounts from outlook 2002 to an other computer
how can I move the e-mail accunts from outlook 2002 to an other computer same program?? ...

Formula result shows as zero Excel 2003
Formula as shown =IF(C12<>"",+C11-C12,"") appears in D12. This is the same formula as rows above but rows above show correct result whereas D12 and subsequent rows show only zero. If I do an F2 and F9, the correct result shows in the Formula Editing bar so formula is working correctly. I have tried copying both formula and cell formatting from previous rows which do display their result correctly but still doesn't fix the problem. Any assistance would be much appreciated Hi maybe automatic calculation is disabled. Check 'Tools - Options - Calculate...

can comment indicator color be changed?
Hi when you put a comment in a cell the indicator is red but I have cells that are conditionally formatted to come up red if out of spec and can't see the indicator. Can the color be changed and if so how please. Thanks Karl AFAIK, no, you can't change this. Maybe you can change your CF color. Bright yellow? On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:27:02 -0700, "Karl" <Karl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi when you put a comment in a cell the indicator is red but I have cells >that are conditionally formatted to come up red if out of spec and can't see >the indic...

How do I make footnotes appear on each page (cross ref)?
I have cross referenced several footnotes throughout my document. Is there a way to display the footnote on each page where it is referenced? For example, if footnote 2 is on page 4 and I have cross referenced it again on page 10, it is possible to display the footnote text again on page 10? Not without creating a new footnote, no. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "lapple" <lapple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:392F1F11-6EFB-49E7-9348-FDE7CA6A0E4D@microsoft.com... &g...

Can I get my Dialog's background color already? :) Just can't figure it out
I'm trying to get the background color for the basic Dialog created using the Wizard GetSysColor(COLOR_WINDOW) isn't working (returns some other color) GetBkColor() for the DC isn't working (returns white) Where can I trap that? The dc->GetBkColor in OnPaint returns a white color I finally did GetSysColor(COLOR_3DFACE) because I noticed they are the same, but that's not really what I want Thank you. "Yasoo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9FF1E6B-C815-41B0-92FA-846EDC82FBAE@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to get the ba...

can't send Entourage mail
5/4 List members: Today when I tried to send several messages using Entourage I received the error message "This message does not conform to RFC2822 Standard". The messages are still sitting in the Outgoing box. This has never happened to me before. I'd appreciate any insights into why this might be happening. I've verified the Microsoft Office 2004 database - no change. I'm working on a MacPro Intel Mac. Thank you in advance for any help. Sincerely, Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: It means the system does not like the Header of the message. Chances are, ...

How can I go to a specific page number in a large document
How do I go to a specific page number in a large word document. Read the replies to your earlier identical post -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "yisaajao" <yisaajao@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFC4289D-FC93-4C1B-951B-DB08CED833...

can't associate .pps with email attachment vista
-- marianne dagher You need to make the explanation / question a little clearer and please don't just use the subject area, the big message area just down a bit is easier to read!. "mariane" <mariane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB4464FA-51BA-473C-9E5A-9013262D9EC0@microsoft.com... > > -- > marianne dagher > > __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus > signature database 4849 (20100208) __________ > > The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. > > http://www.eset.com ...

How do I turn the pivot chart into a list with all cells filled?
I have the pivot chart and would like to copy and paste it so that all fields are filled Select the pivot table. Choose Edit>Copy Select the cell where you'd like to paste the copy Choose Edit>Paste Special Select Values, click OK There are instructions here for filling the blanks: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html gianna wrote: > I have the pivot chart and would like to copy and paste it so that all fields > are filled -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

How can I convert my Archive Folder from its OL2002 style to the new OL2003 style?
Dear friends: The size of my Archive Folder is approaching 2 GB. How can I convert my Archive Folder from its OL2002 style to the new OL2003 style? I understand that the OL2003 style doesn't have the 2 GB limitation. I use Outlook 2003. Any hint? Thanks Juan I. Cahis Santiago de Chile (South America) Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it! In news:1kp8j1le66sp3j25022kl7pktvbj63hnrp@4ax.com, Juan I. Cahis <jiclbch@SINBASURAattglobal.net> typed: > Dear friends: > > The size of my Archive Folder is approaching 2 GB. > > How can I conv...

Export don't show all Textboxes
I have a report which calculates on an condition some textboxes: Private Sub Detail_Print() If Me.Text62 > 30 Then 'Me.Text62.Visible = False Me.Textover30.Visible = True Me.Text15to30.Visible = False Me.Text2to15.Visible = False Me.Text0to2.Visible = False Me.Textfuture.Visible = False ElseIf Me.Text62 <= 30 And Me.Text62 >= 15 Then 'Me.Text62.Visible = False Me.Text15to30.Visible = True Me.Textover30.Visible = False Me.Text2to15.Visible = False Me.Text0to2.Visible = False Me.Textfuture.Visible = False etc........ End If As...

The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest
The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest Actually it is only a web based interface to the microsoft public newsgroups. Dessi Purnama Putra wrote: > The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest Wow, you almost finished a sentence. "Dessi Purnama Putra" <Dessi Purnama Putra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17EFCDB1-9675-4413-BC27-6EC94D840DC6@microsoft.com... : The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest ...

Conditional Cell Fill?
Hello, Is there a way to use fill colors based on formulas? Thanks, Rusty Look at conditional formatting in help -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Rusty Williamson" <rusty@uno.sd.znet.com> wrote in message news:RUGlb.45764$Z86.33887@twister.socal.rr.com... > Hello, > > Is there a way to use fill colors based on formulas? > > Thanks, > Rusty > > ...

Positions showing up instead of transactions
Greetings, I am currently using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe and just recently (a week or two) I am experiencing a problem with my Vanguard transactions not working properly. I used to get Vanguard mutual fund and brokerage services transactions (buy, sell, etc.), but now I'm only receiving position adjustments (add x amount of shares instead of actual transaction on specific dates). I've been using Microsoft Money since 2001 so I know it can get wonky at times. I'm not sure if this is just another temporary Money problem though or whether Vanguard has changed how they handle elec...

can't create item
can't create item, when i hit a link to e mail on a internet explorer . i get the error mesge .cant create item ...

Auto Filling fields in form
I am new at creating code and would like to have two fields populated when the record is reviewed. One is the user name and the other is the date reviewed. There is a form which contains the Member Name and ID number. I would like to add the two auto fill fields in the Parent form and have it fill in the subform fields for that particular member using a trigger of some sort. Any advice would be appreciated. Bev Access forms display data... Access tables store it. If you want to see data from a record in a table in your form, your controls in the form need to be poin...

Parse multiple text lines into 1 line in excel
help. I am an excel beginner and can't find out how to turn multipl lines of text into 1 row in excel. It's probably really easy but m manual is USELESS. Can anyone help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com debbie You're a little short on details. If nothing below fits the bill post back. "Multiple lines" is how many and is each line in a separate cell down one column? Do you want all lines to go into one cell? You can use this form...

can't interface
I can see my message with others in my WLM desktop yet can't see it at the newsgroup. I do not get answers. how do I set up WlM desktop so i can interface with you? Comcast stopped newsgroups so i am going directly to m.S. Please disregard this inadvertant duplication as i made an error which will not be repeated -thank you for undrstanding. peter "Peter" wrote: > I can see my message with others in my WLM desktop yet can't see it at the > newsgroup. > I do not get answers. > how do I set up WlM desktop so i can interface with you? > Comcas...

How can you see in real time who is sending email
- Hello everyone, Exchange 5.5 How can I see in real time who is sending outbound email? Several times per week I have users sending out large amounts of email. I need to know if there is a way to see who is sending in real time. Something that will point me to the user(s) doing the sending right now (real time) Thanks for any help, Terry On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:41:45 -0500, "theitman" <nospam@olsbuff.com> wrote: >- >Hello everyone, > >Exchange 5.5 >How can I see in real time who is sending outbound email? >Several times per week I have users sending out...