How can I make a small flip chart with divider tabs?

I am a sales trainer and I would like to make a small spiral bound flip book
with tab dividers on the left side for answers to common objections. The size
would maybe be 4" w X 6" h. Any suggestions for a template?
0
AmiL (1)

Can't Read downloaded Transactions from Bank Money 2002
1. Download a QIF file for an account 2. The transactions are there but don't show 3. Cannot delete the statement 4. When go to repair the Money file get Error report and go out of Money. 5. In Windows 2000 In microsoft.public.money, Brendan wrote: >1. Download a QIF file for an account >2. The transactions are there but don't show >3. Cannot delete the statement >4. When go to repair the Money file get Error report and go out of Money. >5. In Windows 2000 Close Money In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->Del...

Re-sizing charts
Hi I have a quick question. I have a few charts created in Excel, then copied and pasted as links in Powerpoint. Everytime when I am updating the links, the charts on the Powerpoint slides are resized. Has anyone any idea how to prevent this to happen? Thanks in advance Chris ...

Printing a chart within a worksheet
Hello, I want to display several charts and graphs on one worksheet to make available to non excel users. I would like to create a "Print" button so these users could automatically print the one or two charts they want without having to set the print area manually. I have used hyperlinks so folks could move back and forth from various spreadsheets. Is there a similar type of command where they click on a button that I create so the only print cells A53 to Z53 to A112 to Z112 and maintain the formatting and sizing that I created? Thanks! :) --- Message posted from http://www.Ex...

How do I smooth the lines around a pie chart?
Whether I do a pie chart in Excel or Power Point, the lines around the slices of pie are jagged. Even the example the lines are crooked. How do I fix this? ...

can imap and html email be received at in personal inbox?
i am trying to receive hotmail and a work imap into one inbox. No success so far. any suggestions? No can do since IMAP & HTTP mail accounts get delivered to their own PST files not a common one. "G" wrote: > i am trying to receive hotmail and a work imap into one inbox. No success so > far. any suggestions? ...

need a template to make notegreetings cards. 51/2 x 8"
trying to make greetings cards useing 5 1/2 x 8" greeting card stock "big bill" <big bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > trying to make greetings cards useing 5 1/2 x 8" greeting card stock You are using Microsoft Access to make greeting cards? Unusual. If you are using a word processing or publishing software package, you should ask in a newsgroup devoted to that software; this newsgroup is for discussion, questions, and answers about Microsoft Access database software. Larry Linson Microsoft Access MVP ...

Setting Default Tab
When go to format tab setting, the default is always .5. I want to use .3, but when I set it to .3 (I think I am setting the default), it always reverts back to .5. What am I doing wrong? I want to stay put! This is particular aggravating in a long document like a book manuscript. I appreciate your input. Tom What version Publisher? First of all, long documents are best done in Word. You don't have to contend with text boxes. That said, the default tab setting is in the Format menu, tabs. Is this a fresh text box or one you have already typed into and now are trying to change the ta...

Can receive but not send using Outlook 2007 beta
I am using the Outlook 2007 beta. I can receive all my email fine. When I send email out, it looks like it's sending okay, but it never gets delivered to the recipients. This has been occurring just the last few days. And it's not just Yahoo that I have a problem with. No one using ANY ISP is getting my mail. Help!!! Any errors? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/ou...

need help with an interesting chart
Excel 2007 - I have a hard copy of a chart I need to recreate, but I don't know how it was created. It looks like a normal data table, but the columns all show a weighted bar along with the text. The bars represent the percentage of each item compared to the total of that column. Anyone familiar with this kind of chart? Is it a 100% stacked column chart? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ jwhigham wrote: > Excel 2007 - I have a hard copy of a chart I need to recreate, but I don't > know how it was created. It looks like a ...

Make Excel view show active cell in top left with VBA?
I am using a vba macro to go to various ranges on a sheet. When the range is selected, I would like for Excel to align the top left cell of the range to be the top left cell in the view. So, whether I select cell A5 or cell A127, for instance, I want that cell to be at the top left corner of the current view. Thanks, Russ Application.Goto Reference:=ActiveCell, Scroll:=True Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 21:10:19 -0700, Russ3Z <russ3z@yahoo.com> wrote: >I am using a vba macro to go to various ranges on a sheet. When the >range is selected, I would like for ...

Why can't I see fonts in color as I compose in Office 2003?
My new computer arrived preloaded with Office 2003 - a fair jump from Office 97 - but I am unable to view fonts in color as I compose. This is also the case in Outlook Express 6. Print Preview works in Publisher, Word, etc. but email is impossible! I can only be sure of what I'm sending if I send to myself first. Can anyone help? TIA Judy Outlook Express is not an Office product. Look at the internal settings in Outlook Express. (Options). You might try installing Office 2003 via the control panel, there well could be elements that your computer company did not install. Scroll...

Bubble chart #5
Hi How can i have a bubble chart with the following data. I dont not like the idea of having to to add one item at a times as it is too time consuming. How can i do a faster way. Product Price Sales Other A 1255536 621 2022 B 1092000 675 1617 C 1038560 463 2243 D 1005616 835 1204 E 834600 546 1528 F 798000 578 1381 G 792000 637 1244 H 758384 571 1328 I 693880 517 1342 J 689508 508 1358 Make your chart with the Price, Sales, and Other columns (I assume you want X=Price, Y=Sales, Bubble Size = Other), then use one of these labeling utilities to apply the labels in...

How do I make chages to a pdf file after coping to microsoft word
I have a doc in Adobe (pdf). I need to copy the doc into a word file and make changes to the doc. I know how to copy the doc, but I do not know how to make changes. Need help. Thanks If you know how to copy the text into Word, then editing it is no different than editing any Word document. How did you "copy the doc"? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "De" <De@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F27A8D6-ADFA-4BA9-9213-58DE752802CB@microsoft.com... >I have...

Can I temporarily elevate my program?
Sorry, this is the first day I've been trying to understand Vista security, so I'm probably going to ask a lot of questions using the wrong jargon (grin) ... The situation is this. I have an MFC application under Visual C++ 6. Porting it to a newer version of Visual Studio is not an option, I tried and it required so many changes to the app to get it to compile that the QA department (correctly) said these changes would require a complete QA cycle of every single feature, and we don't have time for that right now. The program is composed of several EXEs, and one of the fea...

Can I imbed a Word Document into an Excel Workbook?
I am trying to make a reporting package seamless for printing and binding by inserting a Word Document (with text, headers, footers and a few charts) directly into a workbook (ie. having it's own tab). If this is not possible, anything that will produce the same results of having the Word doc info in the spreadhseet would be helpful. What version of Word and Excel are you using? "ChyTown1017" wrote: > I am trying to make a reporting package seamless for printing and binding by > inserting a Word Document (with text, headers, footers and a few charts) > directly...

why i can't change my hotmail personal infomation ?
who can tell me why i can't change my hotmail personal infomation ? Why ask us? Ask hotmail? This is an MFC forum, not a hotmail forum! On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 21:50:37 +0800, "westlake" <westlake2008@hotmail.com> wrote: >who can tell me why i can't change my hotmail personal infomation ? > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm Come on, Joe, be flexible! I suppose that if some poor soul wanted to know a good recipe for buttermilk pancakes, you'd point him to rec....

Can a high speed USB Audio device work on XP?
Dear friend: Can a high speed USB Audio device work on XP? -- Sincerely Yours, --------------------------------------- there is no program. skip this issue. "Kai Lidda" wrote: > Dear friend: > > Can a high speed USB Audio device work on XP? > > > -- > Sincerely Yours, > > --------------------------------------- > Kai Lidda <KaiLidda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Can a high speed USB Audio device work on XP? Yes, exactly as they do on Vista and Win 7. They work fine, as long as you don'...

cumulative bar chart- (multiple x axes?)
I want to set up a bar chart where adjacent columns are cumulative, i.e. say the first column value is -150, the column immediately to the right of this starts at -150 and extends to its value, eg. if it was -50, it would extend from -150 to -200. And so on for all the other columns. Any help appreciated. Hi PBcorn, >I want to set up a bar chart where adjacent columns are cumulative, i.e. >say > the first column value is -150, the column immediately to the right of > this > starts at -150 and extends to its value, eg. if it was -50, it would > extend > from -150 t...

How do I make "Archive Folders" into "Personal Folders"
To solve a problem with my OL calendar, I archived my information into a new archive of my Outlook data. I named the archive outlook.pst and it now comes up fine. My problem is that when the new OL file comes up at the top of the Outlook Today page it says "Archive Folders - Outlook Today" instead of "Personal Folders - Outlook Today". I know that the file was built via an archive, but it is now named outlook.pst. How do I make OL (or the file) not think of itself as an archived file but the personal folders file? I want to do this because I believe the current arrange...

Org chart options are greyed out
I have Excel 2003, and have just added both Org Charts and Drawing tool bars. All of the options for shape are greyed out, and will not let me select them. I have used Org charts in the past and have never had this problem in the past. ...

can I use windows live as my default email program?
I don't want to use Outlook as my default email program. am I able to change the default setting? Thanks. You posted to a newsgroup that supports the use of Microsoft Access, a relational database. You'll probably have more luck getting a response if you post to a Windows or an Outlook newsgroup. (you might try using the Tools/Internet Options tab of your internet browser software. Some versions allow you to specify your default email program there.) Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and servi...

Pivot table chart
Hi All, I have a chart that contains several input created through a pivot table. For making my chart clear I decided to apply 3 colors for my inputs some are green, some are yellow and some are red. But after each refresh, I get the default colors coming back. How can I remove this default color setting and save my color choice ? thanks for your replys Denis Hi, Loss of chart formating on refresh is a know bug. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q215904 Cheers Andy Denis Le Bellego wrote: > Hi All, > I have a chart that contains several input created through a ...

can Live Automatically send mail ?
Hi Newsgroup I have the AVM!Fritz Answeringmachine-software, which can send emails when there is a message. But I can't add an smtp-server in the options of the programm, I think it works like if I click on mailto: A mail is created, but there is a window whicht I have to click OK. That is not the sense of the answering machine, it should send the message automatically Can I stop the OK-Window ? Best regards Thomas I found my solution - there are more options (security) where I can stop it, I look in the normal options only Thomas "Thomas Keller"...

Can't receive mail when away from home
OK i have Charter as my isp i use outlook 2007 when i am home i can send and receive just fine. if i go to my office or anywhere else i can receive but can not send a email. i just had another email setup on my outlook and it works fine. i called charter and they had me check my in and out going setting and said sorry it's a microsoft issue to contact them. i really don't see how this could be a microsoft issue when the other email account works just fine. HELP PLEASE!!!! -- intogolf Charter won't let you relay mail through their server when you're not co...

Switchboard Error
I'm now understanding why Microsoft intends to kill ACCESS by 2010. I have a database orginally written in Access95. As each new version of Access was installed in our office, I used the database utilities to "port" the database to the new version. I also ran Repair and Compact regularly. Now that we've installed Access 2003, I've had nothing but problems. To navigate through the several forms, reports, and tables, I used Switchboard Manager to create the links. I ran the database earleir and realised I hadn't updated one table with new data for 2007. I added...