How can I make a 3-page leaflet using Publisher 2003?

How can I make a 3-page leaflet using Publisher 2003?
0
Phil1 (164)

What size?
A folded document?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Phil" <Phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I make a 3-page leaflet using Publisher 2003?

0
gsauer (5093)
1/23/2006 5:03:51 PM
Phil

When you open Publisher, do you not see a large panel on the left of the
screen that has the heading 'Publications for print'?..

If you don't, click on FILE - NEW, then click on Publication to print, and
select 'brochures' from the list.. click on one of them..

Now you edit the brochure such that it contains your own stuff..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Phil" <Phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I make a 3-page leaflet using Publisher 2003?

0
mikehalll (73)

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

can't customize toolbar

Outlook 2003

Addressing within Exchange 2003

make subreport2 visible based on condition
Help, I am running Access 2003 and have trouble getting this work right. I have an unbound subreport that contains 3 additional subreports. I want only one of the 3 to be visible based on the value in a combo box on a selection form. I can't seem to get the reference right and have tried several variations. If Forms!frmWeeklyGLrpt!cboCC = 1 Then Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDA.Visible = True Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDB.Visible = False Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDC.Visible = False End If If Forms!frmWeeklyGL...

Can anyone help ?

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Publisher Not Responding
I installed MS Office Small Business. Excel and Publisher are locking up as soon as I try to do anything. When I CRTL ALT DEL the programs are "not responding." Is there a file that could be missing. I remember something about a kernel file from MS Office 98. I would apppreciate your help. Thanks. Have you installed the service packs? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

How do I use traffic lights in excel