How can i get publisher to stop making shadows in my pictures?

I am trying to make a brochure that has floor plans on it. When it prints, it
prints a shadows of the floor plans, making it hard to read! I've tried the
shadow option and taking off the shadow and it doesn't work. On the screen
the shadows aren't there. What is the deal?! Thanks for any help
0
xaviermsu (1)

xaviermsu wrote:
> I am trying to make a brochure that has floor plans on it. When it
> prints, it prints a shadows of the floor plans, making it hard to
> read! I've tried the shadow option and taking off the shadow and it
> doesn't work. On the screen the shadows aren't there. What is the
> deal?! Thanks for any help

Sigh - you're not making the obvious connection. If it looks OK on the
screen, but *prints* wrong, why has this anything to do with Publisher? Do
you have the latest driver for your printer?

--
In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol:  http://www.dts-l.org/

0
test1951 (391)
5/9/2005 3:59:41 PM
I had something like that happen with inserted .gif image. I couldn't =
see what looked like a shadow in Pub...but it was printing. Cropped the =
image and re-inserted it and it was fine after that.

Similar weirdness happens when placing and image from Illustrator into =
PS...but that's another story I guess.

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message =
> xaviermsu wrote:
> > I am trying to make a brochure that has floor plans on it. When it
> > prints, it prints a shadows of the floor plans, making it hard to
> > read! I've tried the shadow option and taking off the shadow and it
> > doesn't work. On the screen the shadows aren't there. What is the
> > deal?! Thanks for any help
>=20
> Sigh - you're not making the obvious connection. If it looks OK on the =

> screen, but *prints* wrong, why has this anything to do with =
Publisher? Do=20
> you have the latest driver for your printer?
>=20
> --=20
> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol:  http://www.dts-l.org/=20
>=20

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

can I snap wrap points to a text box

making filtering rules?
hi, i am trying to create a rule that goes something like if (site1.com OR site2.org OR site3.gov) AND (agri OR agriculture OR agribusiness) then move to folder X that is, if it is from any of those sites AND has any of those keywords then move it. The problem is i can't seem to figure out the specifying the AND part. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Cheers -Gaiko ...

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

getting started
I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? damselindistress <damselindistress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL > address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? When you obtained your packet from SBC, they included all that information. Moreover, it's in the Help section of SBC Yahoo's site. The most likely settings are "pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com" for the incoming serv...

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

Publisher can not save file

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?