How can I get background fill in Publisher to cover a whole page

I am using Publisher 2002 with windows XP. When editing I have a frame which
covers trhe whole page and has a background fill. When printing there is a
white border all around, however big I make the frame. I am printing on A4
paper.  How can I get this fil;l to cover right to the edges?
0
acmr (2)

Does your printer support full bleed?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"acmr" <acmr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Publisher 2002 with windows XP. When editing I have a frame
>which
> covers trhe whole page and has a background fill. When printing there is a
> white border all around, however big I make the frame. I am printing on A4
> paper.  How can I get this fil;l to cover right to the edges?

0
jl_amerson (3088)
1/31/2005 8:32:44 PM
No; I have just discovered that is the problem! Setting margins to zero makes
print preview OK, but it's definately the p[rinter; Needed a new one anyway!
Thanks

> "acmr" <acmr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am using Publisher 2002 with windows XP. When editing I have a frame
> >which
> > covers trhe whole page and has a background fill. When printing there is a
> > white border all around, however big I make the frame. I am printing on A4
> > paper.  How can I get this fil;l to cover right to the edges?

0
acmr (2)

multiple flyers per page?

Outlook publishing error
Until recently, I have been publishing my Outlook calendar and downloading to my iPhone. Recently, however, the service quite working and I am now unable to subscribe to the published calendar. Publishing appears to work fine but I now receive an error message on my iphone stating I am "Unable to suscribe". This worked fine previously and no changes have been made. Solutions? ...

No Ribbon on Publisher 2007 #2
All other Office 2007 display Ribbons, but Publisher do not display ribbon. Please Help. ...

printing 2 charts on single page

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

can i download lxce serv.exe

Getting the BCC field by default.

how many receivers i can add

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes