how can I get a publisher file to acrobat reader

I have a Regestration Form created in publisher 2003. When a confrence
addtendee signs on to our web site they need to be able to click on a file
(acrobat reader) Hopfuly, and download it and print it so they can fill out
the form and mail it off. (I say acobat reader because that seems to be the
most common way it's done. I dont see an export in publisher or a inport to
acrobat. how can i make this happen
0
noremark (2)

You will need a third party program to create the pdf file. Adobe Acrobat
but it's spendy or a freebee i.e., Primopdf or another commercial program of
modest cost, i.e., PDF-XChange, my favorite.

You can get a try copy of PDF-XChange at:

www.docu-track.com/

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"noremark" <noremark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a Regestration Form created in publisher 2003. When a confrence
> addtendee signs on to our web site they need to be able to click on a file
> (acrobat reader) Hopfuly, and download it and print it so they can fill
out
> the form and mail it off. (I say acobat reader because that seems to be
the
> most common way it's done. I dont see an export in publisher or a inport
> acrobat. how can i make this happen

0
Retired (261)
9/1/2004 5:06:14 AM
In addition to Don's comment, please make sure you run the spelling checker
on anything you create first. Spelling isn't a big deal here (usually) but
you may find that you don't get as many conference attendees filling out the
Registration Form. Hopefully you will take care of those issues.............

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Don Schmidt" <Retired@Engineer.PNB> wrote in message
> You will need a third party program to create the pdf file. Adobe Acrobat
> but it's spendy or a freebee i.e., Primopdf or another commercial program
> of
> modest cost, i.e., PDF-XChange, my favorite.
>
> You can get a try copy of PDF-XChange at:
>
> www.docu-track.com/
>

> --
> Don
> Vancouver, USA
>
> "noremark" <noremark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I have a Regestration Form created in publisher 2003. When a confrence
>> addtendee signs on to our web site they need to be able to click on a
>> file
>> (acrobat reader) Hopfuly, and download it and print it so they can fill
> out
>> the form and mail it off. (I say acobat reader because that seems to be
> the
>> most common way it's done. I dont see an export in publisher or a inport
>> acrobat. how can i make this happen

---

jl_amerson (3088)

Can I search for a FOLDER
Hi, Is there a way to search for a FOLDER in Outlook (2002)? If I have hundreds of sub folders within folders and forgot where I put one specific folder, is there a way to search for this folder? I seem to be able to search for e- mail items in specific folders but not for folders themselves. Any ideas? Thanks. Kikilein Nope, you can't search by folder. Advanced Find has an "In folder" option on the advanced tab you could use to find all messages in the folder (search the entire mailbox), but you won't find the folder path. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Aut...

Need help for Outlook 2002 -can not write or print email in color
I am using Word as email editor and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in color need advice color changes do not "stay" ARe you using HTML as the message format? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, elliotsh asked: | I am using Word as email editor | and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in | color | need advice | color changes do not "sta...

Publisher does not recognize tab-delimited text files in a mail m.
I am a student who is learning MS Publisher 2003. In mail merges, publisher does not recognize tab-delimited text files. If you try to mail merge with a tdt file, the data appears as one column entry, making it impossible to sort by separate fields or insert separte fields as a formally formatted address block. Converting the file to a comma-delimited text file (comma separated values) solves the problem. The fields appear separately as they should in the Mail Merge Recipients dialog box, so that you can sort by separate fields and then set up a properly formatted address block. Pl...

Mails doesn't get received into INBOX
Hi, A user has several smtp address for his mailbox (6-8).when we send mail to primary address the user doesnot receive the mail, but when we send mail to his other SMTP addresses the user receives the mail. Any troubleshooting tips ??? Thanks in advance. Alex - What happens to the messages sent to the primary address? - Check SMTP log and Message Tracking to figure out. - Does the sender get a NDR? - Try sending a message (to the user's primary address) by telnetting to server's SMTP port - does it accept the message? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog ...

e-commerce website in Desktop Publishing 2003?
Can you create an online ecommerce website with Desktop Publishing 2003? -- swpbbrcs Tired of Setbacks wrote: > Can you create an online ecommerce website with Desktop Publishing 2003? There's no product I know of called "Desktop Publishing 2003". I'll assume you mean Publisher 2003. It is possible to create an ecommerce website with Publisher 2003. It's also possible to swim the English Channel and empty a swimming pool with a teaspoon. I wouldn't want to try doing any of them. Publisher has no built-in e-commerce tools, and to add insult to injury has ver...

Using Access 2007 to open ADP files from Access 2003
I have a few ADP files created in Access 2003 that connect to a SQL Server 2000 database. They have a lot of complex forms, reports, and extensive VBA code. I just upgraded to Windows Vista and Office 2007 through MSDN, and when I open the ADP files in Access 2007, they are excruciatingly slow and sometimes seem to choke entirely when loading some forms. Does anyone else have this problem or know what to do about it? Hi Scudder, I posted a comment a few days ago noting slowness of Access 2003 and 2007 with Vista in just running queries. So far there have been no responses. Hopefull...

why do I get a message that says save a copy or overwrite changes
When I try and save a workbook, I get a message that says save a copy or overwrite changes. Why am I getting this message? Did you click File|SaveAs instead of File|Save? Jennifer wrote: > > When I try and save a workbook, I get a message that says save a copy or > overwrite changes. Why am I getting this message? -- Dave Peterson ...

New Vista and Old Publisher
I'm super pleased with Vista Home Premium and its ability to fix old programs from old operating systems to work. I transfered every file from my old Win98 computer to my new Vista operated machine with no problems. My MS Office '97 installed flawlessly. Every program works like normal......every one except Publisher '98. I get an error message that MS Pub cannot open QS98.dll because "Not enough memory or the application is corrupt". I don't think 3GB memory is the issue. And I replaced the QS98.dll with a fresh copy off the net. The Vista Compatibility ...

Can't Assign Macro (not grayed out but nothing happens)
This is not the case where the "Assign Macro" option is missing. My Solution: Be sure at least one worksheet is open. Symptoms: Right Click on Toolbar Click Customize Right click on Command Button or Menu Item, etc. The "Assign Macro" option is there but nothing happens: Hopefully this will help someone. -- My handle should tell you enough about me. I am not an MVP, expert, guru, etc. but I do like to help. ...

File w95inf32.dll
I have just installed Office Standard Edition upgrade on my computer. I have not been able to use Outlook 97 because of an error. I had hoped upgrading would solve my problem. When I try to load Outlook the message reads: Error loading W95INF32.dll I can't get past this point. Help!!!! Thank you!! Stephen ...

OL 07
In OL 07 can you turn off the Business Manager format and only have a plain OL 07 to work with? I'm struggling with OL 07 and all the differences from my Windows Mail or older OE 05 I was using on my old PC. Windows Mail has so many problems with hung messages that I figured I'd open and use OL 07, but it's been an interesting migration. Do you mean you have Business Contact Manager installed and don't want = to use it? If so, you can remove its data store from your mail profile = and uninstall the BCM add-in. That won't change how Outlook 2007 does = mail, though.=2...

thumbnails for files
Hi, 1. Does somebody know how can I show thumbnails (in the windows explorer) for my application's files (like bmp files and jpeg files have)? I didn't find any documentation on this subject. 2. Does somebody know if there is an api function that asscociate extension with an application? for example, I want that files with extension .wer will be opened with internet explorer (they are actually html files)? Help will be much appreciated, Ram. Hi Ram, Thanks for you posting in the group! 1. Based on my understanding, you want the cursor change to a thumbnail type when it pointed...

Problem importing a .pst file
Hi. I'm trying to import messages stored in a .pst file into Outlook (version 9.0.0.2711) with OS W2K. The file was created in Outlook under Windows XP. No error messages appear. The copying barometer comes up and it looks as if the messages are being imported. The problem is that I can't find them anywhere. What's going on? Tim They should be important in your main mailbox unless you've specified it to do otherwise. Do folder sizes indicate messages have been imported? You really should update your version of Outlook with Service Pack 3 and additional up...

Can't set up hp dual tv tuner
I just bought an hp laptop with media center 2005. It came with an external dual tv tuner. I do not have cable tv or a cable box, I get my tv from rabbit ear antenna. I tried using the antenna in the TV1 slot of the tuner, but all I get is snow. How can I use this tuner? By the way, is this tuner only for analog tv or for digital tv too? Maybe that's the issue. Thank you As you haven't given any information at all on the make/model of the tuner we can't answer your questions. -- -- "gargil" <gargil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

.xls file not found when .xls file clicked
Hi Folks, I have a problem that is driving me up the wall. Whenever I click file of the type xxxx.xls (whether in browser, email, desktop commander or anywhere), my excel program opens up and then I get a error message saying that xxxx.xls cannot be found. When I open up excel and do it the long way by moving down the path t the place where the file is located everything is OK Excel is set as my standard program for .xls extensions. This means that when I get an excel file in an email, I cant just clic it to open it up; instead I have to save it somewhere, then open u excel, find the place ...

In Excel 2000, How can I change the order in a pivot table?
I am having problems changing the order of my pivot table. The "Drop Column Fields here" is date related and I grouped that area by month. I can change the chart data series order, save the file, close the file, then reopen it and the changes go back to the default view before the series order in the chart changed. I have another co-worker that has Office 2003 and it does not happen to her. It retains the information as she saved it. Is it a glitch in Excel 2000? ...

Recover excel file
Can I get an autorecover file, if I closed Excel without saving changes? Sorry Jimp If you closed without saving, it's gone. Did you happen to E-Mail it to someone before you closed ?? Because it would be in sent email. Otherwise, it's start again I'm afraid. Regards Michael M "jimp" wrote: > Can I get an autorecover file, if I closed Excel without saving changes? ...

Publisher 2007
We just upgraded to Office 2007. In my old version of Publisher (2003), the print settings I had assigned to each file were retained in that file--very handy in Publisher as some of the print settings can get complex at times. I print to a variety of different printers and have different settings for print jobs going to each. It appears as if this feature is no longer present. Is this true or is there some way to retain them? Setting manually can get time-consuming. Any suggestions? -- -Sharon. I'm replying to my own post here, but I found the solution! In Publisher 2007, rather t...

Can 2 Union Queries Be used in Another UNION ??
I have created 2 separate Union Queries that work just fine. Can these 2 union queries be used in Another Union query (that will essentially combine the output of those 2)? Thanks very much, Kev -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Yes, as long as the two union queries are outputting data in the same structure and as long as the query engine doesn't decide that the combination of the union queries is too complex. Have you tried to do this? If so, did it fail? And if it failed were there any error messages? -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for H...

can't capture video from camcorder via IEEE 1394
I've done my best to describe all the nuances of this issue. I've spent a LOT of time trying to fix this. I graciously appreciate any and all advice offered. Kindly read entire description of problem before offering insights. I hook up my Canon HV20 miniDV digital camcorder via 4pin-6pin firewire to the IEEE 1394 port of my new Gateway desktop (AMD Phenom 9750 QuadCore Processor, 2.4 Ghz, 8 GB ram, running Vista Home Premium 64 bit SP2, ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics/ATI Radeon HD4650, and Conexant TV Tuner card, only has one 6pin firewire port). I recorded a new tape in ...

corrupt log file?
can someone please help with this? i have a store whose log file (.ldf file) which has grown out of control. the database size is 1.2gb and the log file is 560mb. i am trying to switch to a new pc but this seems to be causing issues and i can not create the database on the new machine from the backup as recommended. does anyone have an idea of how to fix this log growth problem? Thanks, Jim Jim, The log growth problem is most probably coz of the "Recovery Model", please right click on the DB then Properties|Options then change the recovery model from "Full" t...

Publisher 2000 #38
I have upgraded Publisher from 98 to 2000 and cannot open my files that I had saved in 98. Can you help! Dixi Do you have Norton? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dixi" <dixi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63412909-470C-4434-B3FB-7ED97B55282A@microsoft.com... >I have upgraded Publisher from 98 to 2000 and cannot open my files that I had > saved in 98. Can you help...

Where can I get a doc/resource telling me which Entity is used where
Hi I am wanting to modify some of the forms/views in our MSCRM3 install. But I am having problems finding which entity is used where. Can someone let me know where I can find documentation that provides this info? TIA Antony ...

OutlPrnt Files
Should there be a build up of OutlPrnt files? We just switched to Outlook XP and I am seeing upwards of 1000 of these stored under c:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook. These are Windows 2000 computers. Thank you. ...

Trapping XML files
Hi, Whats the way to trap the xml that comes to xsl of MSCRM1.2. I found xml files in wwwroot->_resources files, is this the XML files or what's the way to trap those xml files. Regards, Hi Richard, what do you mean by trap xml files? Which xml files are you talking about, and what are you trying to do with them? Mike greaterthantwo media Printable Quotes, Orders and Invoices, with line-item details, now available for MSCRM. http://www.greaterthantwo.com "Richard I.P" <iamiamiam_77@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:68b0f2fd.0403012120.4dc4b2ea@posting.google.com......