How can I create a voting ballot with publisher?

Can anyone assist me in creating a ballot for an election?

Use a table. Easiest way.

--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone assist me in creating a ballot for an election?

0
Mary
4/28/2010 10:04:24 AM
Maybe some ideas here?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT102530761033.aspx?ofcresset=1

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone assist me in creating a ballot for an election?

0
Don

Can't get the proper display of a field in my report.
I have 2 tables, both using autonumbers for their primary key. The first table is for contacts (i.e. last name, first name, etc.). The second table is for businesses (business name, etc.) I have a field in my contacts table that has a number format so it can be used as a foreign key for the business table. I then set up the relationship between them & enforced referential integrity. When I run a query, I see the name of the business (after setting up a combo box) - no problem. When I run a report based on that query, a number is displayed (not the business name). Suggestions, pleas...

How To Create UI Automation Test Suites for VC++ 7.2 Application
Hi All Envoirement -: VC++ 7.2 OS -: Win 2000,XP As i can Develop UI Automation Test Suite For .NET Application Plz Anyone tell me,Can I Develop this Tool for VC++7.2 Application ? If yes ,How ? plz suggest me for it. Regards Tarandeep Singh tarandeep@abosoftware.com Fundamentally, this is hard. There are some commercial programs out there that do this, but getting a test suite that works well, particularly in all resolutions, and is fully scriptable, is a nontrivial problem (well, let's put it this way: I would not accept a fixed-price contract to do this, and wou...

Still issues uninstalling Publisher trial version
When I try to unstall or install over top of the trial version of Publisher, it askes me for the original MSI file (pubtri.msi). I do not have this file and can not locate it on microsofts website so that I my remove it. does anyone have any idea's on how I can remove the trail version so that I can get the real one installed. Thanks Glenn Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301&Product=off2003 Error Message: This Installation Package Could Not Be Opened http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb...

With a Query in Access 2007, How can I Create This Query
I need a query that will list all records in table 1 for which there are no auditor records (Table 3). Somehow, I need to use the relationship between tables 2 and 3 to find what's not in table 1. The following query gives me a list of all records that do have auditor records. I'm at a dead end on this one. Query SELECT PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTAuditingTherapist, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTFirstName, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.TherapistLastName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTFirstName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.Medicare, AuditDet...

Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2003 after SP1
After installing service pack SP1 for Office 2003, I can't send e-mails anymore. They are stuck in the outbox folder. The error message states that the connection to the server was interrupted. I did not change any settings and checking them confirms that everything is as it should be. Did anyone else experience the same issue and how did you resolve it? Thanks for your help Matthias See if you can manually move those messages from your Outbox and then check all your settings again. "Mattliusa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cb7401c48a5...

publisher #17
can publisher make 40 page brochures? thanks -- bob A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Bob <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > can publisher make 40 page brochures? Yes. But the brochures tend to be better if you use Publisher to make them. ;o) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm can you give me an idea how to do it? -- bob "Ed Bennett" wrote: > A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look...

Can Line Chart Overlaps be Highlighted?
Can the overlap portion(s) of two lines in a chart be shown in a different color, without having to manually draw a shape? I would like to show the areas where Line A is above Line B as red, and the areas where it crosses below in blue - is it possible to do this without manually drawing in shapes? Hi, To some extent it depends how many times the lines cross. If it's just the once then you can use area charts to provide the shading. http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng21.htm http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=590 This may help if the used one line as a base line...

Creating a Calendar in Publisher
I have created a calendar page in Publisher. How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the format? On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:31:02 +0000, Toni wrote (in article <A49FAC01-7290-48FA-9576-5FB4761A9CD6@microsoft.com>): > I have created a calendar page in Publisher. > How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the > format? You use the correct tool for the job. Publisher isn't it. Serif PagePlus, OTOH, is. I have Publisher 2000 Can't you use SAVE AS and it saves as a Publisher file? If the tabs on the bottom are ...

Help me create sales chart based on state and quantity
We have a production report on excel. It shows the details for our clients. Part of that data includes the state in which the client lives. We are trying to create a chart showing the percentages of each state( so we know where the most deals are closed) Any suggestions? Hello mr_merchant_man, this sounds like a job for a pivot table, using Average as the data calculation operator. Or, depending on your version of Excel, you can use AVERAGEIFS (in Excel 2007) or calculate an averate with a combination of SUMIF divided by COUNTIF. To be more specific, it would help to s...

run Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line
This might look simple but I cannot figure it out. How can you run a Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line? (like in Word, you can do winword file.doc /mNAMEOFTHEMACRO ) In a command line I am not sure. Try posting at microsoft.public.publisher.programming Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >This might look simple but I cannot figure it out. > >How can you run a Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line? >(like in Word, you can do winword file.doc /mNAMEOFTHEMACRO ) >. > ...

creating a formul
Trying to create a formula to do the following: Sheet 1 column A a list of personal names a1-a10 Sheet 2 has list of names a1-a10 and list of dollar amounts colums d1-d10 want to search sheet one and if any name from sheet 2 found on sheet 1 than the corresponding dollar amount is entered. Any help appreciated. -- George I bet you want to use =vlookup(). Debra Dalgleish has some nice instructions at: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html George A. Yorks wrote: > > Trying to create a formula to do the following: > Sheet 1 column A a list of personal names a1-a10 > ...

How do I create a summary page from multiple worksheets
Trying to roll-up information from multiple worksheets within the same workbook to a summary page. These worksheets are copies of each other. For example: each worksheet has a column labeled "defect number". The users can record multiple defect numbers within a cell (e.g. 897, 992, 1001) So sheet1, row1 = 897, 990 sheet2, row1 = 992 sheet3, row1 = 995, 1001, 1012 sheet4, row1 = empty How do I (or can I) rollup this information to a summary page where sheet5 is the summary worksheet and row1 = 897, 990, 992, 995, 1001, 1012. Here's what I have so far [=Sta...

Using the classes created with xsd.exe
I have created classes from several xsd files. These files create about 150 classes and spot checking them they do represent types in the xsd files. the question is how do I use these files. How do I load data into them and create xml from them. Is there some articles about this subject. Thank you, -- Jerry Hi Jerry, As for the classes you've generated, are they normal classes or dataset classes? As for the normal classes you generated through xsd.exe, you can use XML serialization to convert those class instances into XML content or deserialize the XML content back into objec...

Can't sign in to 2004?
Now, another problem. I can no longer sign in with my hotmail and password if "use Money's online features that require a passport" even though I am signed on to MSN with that passport. I tried resetting the hotmail password for both MSN and Money 2004 but still can't get it to work. In microsoft.public.money, MrEKJ wrote: >Now, another problem. I can no longer sign in with my hotmail and password >if "use Money's online features that require a passport" even though I am >signed on to MSN with that passport. I tried resetting the hotmail password &...

Need disk # 2 for Home Publishing Premium 2000
The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can successfully copy a #2 disk? I will be more than happy to pay anyone for there trouble. Patsy wrote: > The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing > Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the > setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from > Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can > successfully copy a #2 dis...

Publisher 2003
I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means other than I'm unable to print my calendar. Anyone have any ideas? I get the same message whenever I try to print a card I've created. HELP! -- The computer has been chucked out the picture window and the birds are nesting in it. *sigh* Merrie wrote: > I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, > "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means > other than I'm una...

Can't open files
Hello -- I'm sure this isn't the proper place to post my problem, but thought I'd start here anyways. Let me start off by saying that I'm extremely computer-stupid, so please forgive my ignorance. I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate, and yahoo email. For some reason, I'm unable to open attachments that have been sent to me, and saved to my computer. PLEASE HLP!! These are important documents that I really need to access. Thanks for your help -- It's not very informative to say you are not able to open attachments. What happens when you try? Is ther...

how to create leading zeros on variable length numbers
I have a column of variable length numbers/text (6-12 characters). I need to place leading zeros in each of the cells to create a standard length of 15 characters. What's the easiest way to do this? sleect cells or column then pull-down: Format > Cells... > Number > Custom > and enter 000000000000000 in place of general -- Gary's Student "MVPitts" wrote: > I have a column of variable length numbers/text (6-12 characters). I need to > place leading zeros in each of the cells to create a standard length of 15 > characters. What's the easie...

why I can not definition a variable in My Dll.
It's a dll support MFC INT __stdcall RemoterPrint() { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState()) int kkkkkkkk=0; INT booklet1 = 1; INT Pages1 = 0; INT m_FileID = ::InitUMFFile(szFilePathName);//Insert Breakpoint; ........... } I found the value is as follows kkkkkkkk 18072928 booklet1 -858993460 Pages1 -858993460 why ???? I am really puzzled. I added someting in stdafx.h #include <queue> #include<stack> using namespace std; "zhang" <makefriend8@163.com> д����Ϣ����:u1SbT%23FbHHA.4656@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > It's a dll support MFC ...

Creating an MDE database in code
I have arequirement to send out a database to be used by other personnel, this database creates other databases for clients, I want the Client databases created to be mde's so that no one can go in and mess with the code or forms. Any ideas? On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:48:01 -0800, Blondie <Blondie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: How about: RunCommand acCmdMakeMDEFile -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I have arequirement to send out a database to be used by other personnel, >this database creates other databases for clients, I want the Client >databases cre...

Updated KB Article: Publisher 2003 (834915)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;834915 This article describes a Prepress problem when you print to a RIP or to a workstation where page numbers are printed as Page 1 or as Unknown. This article provides a workaround to print each page range as a separate file with distinctive file names. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org ...

How can I change order of pages in a fold brochure in publisher
When I work on the pages on the screen it shows pages 2 & 3 and the page preview shows 2 & 3 but when I go to print page 3 comes out as page 5. Is your publication setup as a booklet? When you go to print are you checking current page or typing the page number? What version Publisher are you using? "JudieM" wrote: > When I work on the pages on the screen it shows pages 2 & 3 and the page > preview shows 2 & 3 but when I go to print page 3 comes out as page 5. "Mary Sauer" wrote: > Is your publication setup as a booklet? When you go to prin...

Creating Sources
I often use online databases to find information for essays and such. Which option would be my best bet to plug in the information properly? I know there IS something to use for journal articles, but those seem to be for print. Can it apply for web versions too? I'm not entirely sure, but I doubt any of the styles that came with Word 2007 add electronic information to journal articles. What Word does is collect all the information you provided for a certain source and pass it along to your style (an xslt file). Your style then takes the bits and pieces it needs, formats th...

Ctrl that can have focus, and paint
Hi, Could anyone suggest to me a suitable control for use on a dialog that can get focus, recieve all of the keyclicks (including up / down etc), but also support full custom painting? I tried a CEdit but typing overrides my painting. - Mark R That's a loaded question. But you can inherit from CWnd, or you can even inherit from CStatic if you wanted. You will have to catch the WM_CHAR for some keys, and WM_KEYDOWN for others like the arrows. AliR. "Mark Randall" <markyr@REMOVETHISgoogle.ANDTHIScom> wrote in message news:uZtdckNGFHA.4004@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... &g...

how can i write arabic in Excel?
I already installed MS Office and i can write arabic in the word but when i try to use the excel, i can't write arabic, so please can you tell me what is the proplem and how i can solve it. I write arabic in excel done, have you already activate your win2000 or higher for the regional options> language > .... and you can add the arabic language for this option -- hni ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hni's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28451 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthr...