How can i add two recipients in one page using mail merge?

How can i add two recipients in one page using mail merge?
I Have a document in witch i have to use one side of the page for one
recipient and the other side for the second recipient. Second page will start
on third recipient and on the other side the fourth, and so on through out
the whole document.

Thanks in Advance for any help
0
Xymith (1)

Best to use two separate publications with two separate databases. Print the first
page with the odd names, restack the print-out with one on the bottom, turn the pages
over and print the even names.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Xymith" <Xymith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can i add two recipients in one page using mail merge?
> I Have a document in witch i have to use one side of the page for one
> recipient and the other side for the second recipient. Second page will start
> on third recipient and on the other side the fourth, and so on through out
> the whole document.
>
> Thanks in Advance for any help

0
gsauer (5093)
3/25/2005 2:52:55 PM
You can use the same database, simply uncheck those names you do not want to print on
each side.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Xymith" <Xymith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can i add two recipients in one page using mail merge?
> I Have a document in witch i have to use one side of the page for one
> recipient and the other side for the second recipient. Second page will start
> on third recipient and on the other side the fourth, and so on through out
> the whole document.
>
> Thanks in Advance for any help

0
gsauer (5093)

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Using Relative path for XML data file?

using the journal on outlook

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

OE autodelete OLD mail

outlook 2007 e-mail

Outlook 2000 calendar save as web page wrong dates.
Hi, When I save my calendar as a web page the dates are in error. This has just occurred in year 2005. Microsoft's site says it is a known issue but gives no details of how to resolve it. Anybody got any ideas? Regards Brian. Hi Brian, According to KB EN-US;891521 this issue is still under investigation. You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;891521 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- ...

Automatically copy input from one cell to another
After I enter a value in one cell, how can I have it automatically enter it into another cell, within the same worksheet, or into a different worksheet. Thanks, Tom picktr@wowway.co -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you enter the value in A1 of sheet1, put this in the other cell in sheet1: =A1 or in another worksheet: =Sheet1!A1 In article <picktr.15c6uy@excelforum-nospam.com>, picktr <<picktr.15c6uy@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > After I enter a value in one cell, how can > I have it automatically enter it into another cell...

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...