How can I add polka dots to my art in Publisher?

I like to make art for screen printing using Publisher. Yesterday I clicked
on something that brought up some designs like stripes, polka dots and such.
Today I can't find it. Can someone help me out?
Thanks!

If you are coloring a shape, right click on it, click format auto shape, and
on the colors and lines tab, under fill in the drop-down menu for color,
click on  fill effects, then the tab for patterns. You can then choose a
pattern and the foreground and background colors for the pattern.
--
Carrot Top

"thagstands4" wrote:

> I like to make art for screen printing using Publisher. Yesterday I clicked
> on something that brought up some designs like stripes, polka dots and such.
> Today I can't find it. Can someone help me out?
> Thanks!
0
CarrotTop (6)

Can't get the proper display of a field in my report.
I have 2 tables, both using autonumbers for their primary key. The first table is for contacts (i.e. last name, first name, etc.). The second table is for businesses (business name, etc.) I have a field in my contacts table that has a number format so it can be used as a foreign key for the business table. I then set up the relationship between them & enforced referential integrity. When I run a query, I see the name of the business (after setting up a combo box) - no problem. When I run a report based on that query, a number is displayed (not the business name). Suggestions, pleas...

Still issues uninstalling Publisher trial version
When I try to unstall or install over top of the trial version of Publisher, it askes me for the original MSI file (pubtri.msi). I do not have this file and can not locate it on microsofts website so that I my remove it. does anyone have any idea's on how I can remove the trail version so that I can get the real one installed. Thanks Glenn Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301&Product=off2003 Error Message: This Installation Package Could Not Be Opened http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb...

With a Query in Access 2007, How can I Create This Query
I need a query that will list all records in table 1 for which there are no auditor records (Table 3). Somehow, I need to use the relationship between tables 2 and 3 to find what's not in table 1. The following query gives me a list of all records that do have auditor records. I'm at a dead end on this one. Query SELECT PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTAuditingTherapist, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTFirstName, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.TherapistLastName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTFirstName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.Medicare, AuditDet...

Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2003 after SP1
After installing service pack SP1 for Office 2003, I can't send e-mails anymore. They are stuck in the outbox folder. The error message states that the connection to the server was interrupted. I did not change any settings and checking them confirms that everything is as it should be. Did anyone else experience the same issue and how did you resolve it? Thanks for your help Matthias See if you can manually move those messages from your Outbox and then check all your settings again. "Mattliusa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cb7401c48a5...

publisher #17
can publisher make 40 page brochures? thanks -- bob A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Bob <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > can publisher make 40 page brochures? Yes. But the brochures tend to be better if you use Publisher to make them. ;o) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm can you give me an idea how to do it? -- bob "Ed Bennett" wrote: > A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look...

Can Line Chart Overlaps be Highlighted?
Can the overlap portion(s) of two lines in a chart be shown in a different color, without having to manually draw a shape? I would like to show the areas where Line A is above Line B as red, and the areas where it crosses below in blue - is it possible to do this without manually drawing in shapes? Hi, To some extent it depends how many times the lines cross. If it's just the once then you can use area charts to provide the shading. http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng21.htm http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=590 This may help if the used one line as a base line...

Creating a Calendar in Publisher
I have created a calendar page in Publisher. How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the format? On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:31:02 +0000, Toni wrote (in article <A49FAC01-7290-48FA-9576-5FB4761A9CD6@microsoft.com>): > I have created a calendar page in Publisher. > How do you save that design so that each consecutive month will hold the > format? You use the correct tool for the job. Publisher isn't it. Serif PagePlus, OTOH, is. I have Publisher 2000 Can't you use SAVE AS and it saves as a Publisher file? If the tabs on the bottom are ...

run Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line
This might look simple but I cannot figure it out. How can you run a Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line? (like in Word, you can do winword file.doc /mNAMEOFTHEMACRO ) In a command line I am not sure. Try posting at microsoft.public.publisher.programming Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >This might look simple but I cannot figure it out. > >How can you run a Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line? >(like in Word, you can do winword file.doc /mNAMEOFTHEMACRO ) >. > ...

Can't sign in to 2004?
Now, another problem. I can no longer sign in with my hotmail and password if "use Money's online features that require a passport" even though I am signed on to MSN with that passport. I tried resetting the hotmail password for both MSN and Money 2004 but still can't get it to work. In microsoft.public.money, MrEKJ wrote: >Now, another problem. I can no longer sign in with my hotmail and password >if "use Money's online features that require a passport" even though I am >signed on to MSN with that passport. I tried resetting the hotmail password &...

Need disk # 2 for Home Publishing Premium 2000
The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can successfully copy a #2 disk? I will be more than happy to pay anyone for there trouble. Patsy wrote: > The #2 disk of a (6) disk set in my Home Publishing > Premium 2000 was demolished in my CD drive. This is the > setup disk and since the CD is no longer available from > Microsoft I need a copy badly. Is there anyone that can > successfully copy a #2 dis...

Add items from an external application to RMS transaction grid
Is there a way to add items from an external application to MS RMS transaction grid? I want to add items using windows application or web application to RMS transaction grid. Kindly help how to add from an external application. Thanks for help in advance. You would need an Add-in for RMS to make this happen. If you are yourself not sure how to make this happen, I would consult with your RMS partner, or any of the other partners on this forum, including my company, that specialize in creating customization for RMS. If you are interested in getting an estimate for this work please f...

Publisher 2003
I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means other than I'm unable to print my calendar. Anyone have any ideas? I get the same message whenever I try to print a card I've created. HELP! -- The computer has been chucked out the picture window and the birds are nesting in it. *sigh* Merrie wrote: > I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, > "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means > other than I'm una...

Can't open files
Hello -- I'm sure this isn't the proper place to post my problem, but thought I'd start here anyways. Let me start off by saying that I'm extremely computer-stupid, so please forgive my ignorance. I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate, and yahoo email. For some reason, I'm unable to open attachments that have been sent to me, and saved to my computer. PLEASE HLP!! These are important documents that I really need to access. Thanks for your help -- It's not very informative to say you are not able to open attachments. What happens when you try? Is ther...

why I can not definition a variable in My Dll.
It's a dll support MFC INT __stdcall RemoterPrint() { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState()) int kkkkkkkk=0; INT booklet1 = 1; INT Pages1 = 0; INT m_FileID = ::InitUMFFile(szFilePathName);//Insert Breakpoint; ........... } I found the value is as follows kkkkkkkk 18072928 booklet1 -858993460 Pages1 -858993460 why ???? I am really puzzled. I added someting in stdafx.h #include <queue> #include<stack> using namespace std; "zhang" <makefriend8@163.com> д����Ϣ����:u1SbT%23FbHHA.4656@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > It's a dll support MFC ...

Updated KB Article: Publisher 2003 (834915)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;834915 This article describes a Prepress problem when you print to a RIP or to a workstation where page numbers are printed as Page 1 or as Unknown. This article provides a workaround to print each page range as a separate file with distinctive file names. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org ...

SQL 2005 Express
The New SQL Server Management Studio Express (that comes with SQL 2005 Express) is excellent and a huge improvement over MSDE tools we've had to use in the past. However, the lack of an import tool (SQL Server Integration Services) limits our capabilities with larger RMS customers who need, for example, to update thousands of item costs throughout the year. SSIS Express or at least an Import feature would help us create a 'dynamic' (yes, I said it) solution for our customers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestio...

How can I change order of pages in a fold brochure in publisher
When I work on the pages on the screen it shows pages 2 & 3 and the page preview shows 2 & 3 but when I go to print page 3 comes out as page 5. Is your publication setup as a booklet? When you go to print are you checking current page or typing the page number? What version Publisher are you using? "JudieM" wrote: > When I work on the pages on the screen it shows pages 2 & 3 and the page > preview shows 2 & 3 but when I go to print page 3 comes out as page 5. "Mary Sauer" wrote: > Is your publication setup as a booklet? When you go to prin...

Ctrl that can have focus, and paint
Hi, Could anyone suggest to me a suitable control for use on a dialog that can get focus, recieve all of the keyclicks (including up / down etc), but also support full custom painting? I tried a CEdit but typing overrides my painting. - Mark R That's a loaded question. But you can inherit from CWnd, or you can even inherit from CStatic if you wanted. You will have to catch the WM_CHAR for some keys, and WM_KEYDOWN for others like the arrows. AliR. "Mark Randall" <markyr@REMOVETHISgoogle.ANDTHIScom> wrote in message news:uZtdckNGFHA.4004@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... &g...

how can i write arabic in Excel?
I already installed MS Office and i can write arabic in the word but when i try to use the excel, i can't write arabic, so please can you tell me what is the proplem and how i can solve it. I write arabic in excel done, have you already activate your win2000 or higher for the regional options> language > .... and you can add the arabic language for this option -- hni ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hni's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28451 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthr...

Can you have both Office 2004 and Office 2008 on your computer?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I was wondering before I install Office 2008 if I can keep Office 2008 on my computer as well. I know you can do this with the windows versions (office 2003 and office 2007). On 3/28/08 11:51 00AM, in article ee967d0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "mlejay@officeformac.com" <mlejay@officeformac.com> wrote: > > I was wondering before I install Office 2008 if I can keep Office 2008 on my > computer as well. I know you can do this with the windows versions (office > 2003 and office 2007). I'm s...

Exchange 2003 can't connect to SMTP on internal IP address
We have Exchange 2003 server no service packs. This has 2 IP addresses used for SMTP. We were looking to lockdown our Exchange server to only allow mail from our email provider. After setting this up we thought it would be better to do this at the firewall level, so we undid the changes we made. The changes were as follows: Created a global accept list Created a global deny list Created connection filter to an SMTP virtual server No reboot took place during this. When undoing the change we removed the IP list before the virtual SMTP server. This may have caused the problems out...

the pointer can not fixed
Hi, I have a problem with my pointer. when I type, the pointer usually move to another place; it doesn't fixed at the point that I am typing so I must continually fix it. Could you give me any suggestions? Thank you Are you using a Laptop with a touchpad pointing device? The usual reason for this problem is that the touchpad is oversensitive and even gently brushing near its surface is moving the pointer and/or simulation a mouse click. You can adjust the sensitivity or disable the click option in the Control Panel, Mouse applet. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP &quo...

Publisher 2007 printing problem
I have a publisher file 6x4 template. When I try to print on a 4x6 photo paper instead of 1 page landscape it prints 2 in portrait. No mater what I do seems to change this. First, File Print setup Size: 4x6 Portrait OK Then, File Page Setup Special Size Width: 6" Height: 4" Landscape OK Build your project Save File Print -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "tomincolorado" <tomincolorado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CC2310B-E932-459A-94A2-45E96D530FC7@microsoft.com... >I have a publisher file 6x4 ...

How do I create/edit a publisher calendar template?
I did the MS jump thru the hoops help. Took an existing calendar template, edited the layout the way I wanted, then saved as a "template". I opened it up, changed the date range and bingo - all my changes were lost and it was back to the original layout. How/where do I get to changing the layout so that it applies to the whole document, even if there are date changes? The "master page" (which you think that may be a clue!) is blank as is my brain at this point. Kimburu <Kimburu@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How/where do I ...

How can I add multiple source data data labels?
To be more exact, I require my original data labels (in an Area Chart in Excel) to remain visible, ie £250,444; in addition I require to show on the same drop line, either above or below this original figure, the Loan To Value amount, ie 48%. I am sure this is possible, however I am unable to discover the correct process to enable this eventuality. Hi, First you need to create a concatenated formula in the spreadsheet, then you need to use a custom add-in to use those cells a data labels. Assume you 250,444 is in column B and the 48% is in column C then in column D enter thr...