how 2 open Publisher 93 document in Publisher 98 or 2003

I have numerous Publisher 92/93 documents which I want to update and save but
I keep getting message "Publisher cannot open this document" - I run both
Publisher 98 and 2003 - how can I open these documents - many thanx
0
Nannarob (1)

Depending on the specific version of Publisher those files were made with,
you may need to find someone who has that version and start saving up to the
present. Try finding someone with Pub 97 - that might work.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Nannarob" <Nannarob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have numerous Publisher 92/93 documents which I want to update and save
>but
> I keep getting message "Publisher cannot open this document" - I run both
> Publisher 98 and 2003 - how can I open these documents - many thanx

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
5/27/2007 11:24:10 PM
If these documents were created with Publisher 2.0 you will not be able to open
them unless you have Publisher 97 and below. If these files are really
important, zip them up and send them to me and I will save them to 2003

Error message when you try to open a Publisher 2.0 publication in Publisher
2003, Publisher 2002, or Publisher 2000: "Publisher cannot open this file"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924685/en-us

mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Nannarob" <Nannarob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have numerous Publisher 92/93 documents which I want to update and save but
> I keep getting message "Publisher cannot open this document" - I run both
> Publisher 98 and 2003 - how can I open these documents - many thanx

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Planned Open Market Days

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Opening Excel Workbooks

Outlook 2003

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Please ignore #2

outlook 98 corperate forms