Home publishing 2000 support

Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the way of 
the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I have already 
installed the product into one of my home computer and it installed fine. My 
computer has Win XP home and have already checked with the Disk and it does 
not show any abrasions. Do not know why it is behaving such....help.
0
6/30/2005 1:01:03 PM
publisher 21446 articles. 6 followers. Follow

13 Replies
463 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 37

Sunairwater wrote:
> Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the
> way of the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I
> have already installed the product into one of my home computer and
> it installed fine. My computer has Win XP home and have already
> checked with the Disk and it does not show any abrasions. Do not know
> why it is behaving such....help.

And why should we care?! This group is for MS Publisher. Go ask about your 
little kiddies' program in the appropriate place. This isn't it. 


0
test1951 (391)
6/30/2005 5:23:51 PM
Homepub 2K: How to Install Programs Manually
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;246578

-- 
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
news://msnews.microsoft.com
"Sunairwater" <Sunairwater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:ACEBA309-9DEE-4AC8-9F1E-B8F38CBE211E@microsoft.com...
> Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the way of
> the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I have already
> installed the product into one of my home computer and it installed fine. My
> computer has Win XP home and have already checked with the Disk and it does
> not show any abrasions. Do not know why it is behaving such....help. 


0
gsauer (5093)
6/30/2005 5:56:51 PM
Is this the three disk stand alone version
of HP2000 or the version that is included
with MS Works Suite 2000?

What is the complete error?

More than likely, you have a dirty or
damaged install disk.

Things to try:

1) Clean the disk/s with warm water and
mild soap. Dry gently with a soft cloth...
wiping from center to edge (not in circles).

2) If you have more than one optical disk
drive on your computer try installing from
each one.

3) Copy the disk/s and install from the
copies.

4) Install the complete program to your
hard drive. (This is explained in a readme
file on disk one).

Before installing, close all programs that
are running...especially virus scanners.

In the future, please direct your HP2000
questions to one of the following newsgroups:

Home Publishing
http://tinyurl.com/2geuz

Picture It!
http://tinyurl.com/iozo

-- 


John Inzer


"Sunairwater" <Sunairwater@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:ACEBA309-9DEE-4AC8-9F1E-B8F38CBE211E@microsoft.com...
> Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the way 
> of
> the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I have already
> installed the product into one of my home computer and it installed fine. 
> My
> computer has Win XP home and have already checked with the Disk and it 
> does
> not show any abrasions. Do not know why it is behaving such....help. 

0
oobie (2069)
6/30/2005 7:01:16 PM
I am sorry ticked off Miss Tick....I am going to get a Publisher 2003 
installed quick enough....Thank you for your help...but microsoft does not 
have a support for the Home Publishing product.
0
7/3/2005 9:46:02 PM
"Sunairwater" wrote:
>snip<
> microsoft does not have a support 
> for the Home Publishing product.
===========================
Yes they do...did you read my 
reply to your message of 06-30?

Is this the three disk stand alone version
of HP2000 or the version that is included
with MS Works Suite 2000?

What is the complete error?

More than likely, you have a dirty or
damaged install disk.

Things to try:

1) Clean the disk/s with warm water and
mild soap. Dry gently with a soft cloth...
wiping from center to edge (not in circles).

2) If you have more than one optical disk
drive on your computer try installing from
each one.

3) Copy the disk/s and install from the
copies.

4) Install the complete program to your
hard drive. (This is explained in a readme
file on disk one).

Before installing, close all programs that
are running...especially virus scanners.

In the future, please direct your HP2000
questions to one of the following newsgroups:

Home Publishing
http://tinyurl.com/2geuz

Picture It!
http://tinyurl.com/iozo

-- 

John Inzer

0
oobie (2069)
7/3/2005 11:16:29 PM
I receive the following Error Message when trying to load Microsoft Home 
publishing 2000.  Error 1606 could not access network location C:gram 
files\common files\microsoft shared\works shared\1033.  I am using windows 
XP.  Before the latest security updates the program was working fine.  I am 
also unable to completely uninstall the program.  So this error message crops 
up whenever my system is booted.

Thanks
Mike

"Sunairwater" wrote:

> Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the way of 
> the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I have already 
> installed the product into one of my home computer and it installed fine. My 
> computer has Win XP home and have already checked with the Disk and it does 
> not show any abrasions. Do not know why it is behaving such....help.
0
Mike1154 (1216)
9/11/2005 5:19:03 PM
Wrong newsgroup. This is for Publisher, not Home Publishing.

-- 

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]



"Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:FFF2D18C-EF59-4AA7-82C1-97F1255CD876@microsoft.com...
>I receive the following Error Message when trying to load Microsoft Home
> publishing 2000.  Error 1606 could not access network location C:gram
> files\common files\microsoft shared\works shared\1033.  I am using windows
> XP.  Before the latest security updates the program was working fine.  I 
> am
> also unable to completely uninstall the program.  So this error message 
> crops
> up whenever my system is booted.
>
> Thanks
> Mike
>
> "Sunairwater" wrote:
>
>> Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the way 
>> of
>> the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I have already
>> installed the product into one of my home computer and it installed fine. 
>> My
>> computer has Win XP home and have already checked with the Disk and it 
>> does
>> not show any abrasions. Do not know why it is behaving such....help. 


0
jl_paules1 (1069)
9/11/2005 6:41:23 PM
Other posts concerning Home Publisher 2000 were in this newsgroup.  Which 
newsgroup contains Home Publishing please point me in the right direction.  
As all I am trying to do is have Home Publishing work properly or just 
completely unintall the program.

Thanks
Mike

"Mike" wrote:

> I receive the following Error Message when trying to load Microsoft Home 
> publishing 2000.  Error 1606 could not access network location C:gram 
> files\common files\microsoft shared\works shared\1033.  I am using windows 
> XP.  Before the latest security updates the program was working fine.  I am 
> also unable to completely uninstall the program.  So this error message crops 
> up whenever my system is booted.
> 
> Thanks
> Mike
> 
> "Sunairwater" wrote:
> 
> > Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the way of 
> > the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I have already 
> > installed the product into one of my home computer and it installed fine. My 
> > computer has Win XP home and have already checked with the Disk and it does 
> > not show any abrasions. Do not know why it is behaving such....help.
0
Mike1154 (1216)
9/12/2005 2:49:01 AM
You need the microsoft.public.home.publishing

There are posts here for Publisher, not Home Publishing. Well, there are a 
few posts that were mistakenly posted her but HP has it's own newsgroup. 
Publisher is a different program with an unfortunately similar name.

-- 

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]



"Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:550A98C7-B117-4B0E-BF3E-EE3F3A451763@microsoft.com...
> Other posts concerning Home Publisher 2000 were in this newsgroup.  Which
> newsgroup contains Home Publishing please point me in the right direction.
> As all I am trying to do is have Home Publishing work properly or just
> completely unintall the program.
>
> Thanks
> Mike
>
> "Mike" wrote:
>
>> I receive the following Error Message when trying to load Microsoft Home
>> publishing 2000.  Error 1606 could not access network location C:gram
>> files\common files\microsoft shared\works shared\1033.  I am using 
>> windows
>> XP.  Before the latest security updates the program was working fine.  I 
>> am
>> also unable to completely uninstall the program.  So this error message 
>> crops
>> up whenever my system is booted.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Mike
>>
>> "Sunairwater" wrote:
>>
>> > Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the 
>> > way of
>> > the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I have already
>> > installed the product into one of my home computer and it installed 
>> > fine. My
>> > computer has Win XP home and have already checked with the Disk and it 
>> > does
>> > not show any abrasions. Do not know why it is behaving such....help. 


0
jl_paules1 (1069)
9/12/2005 3:01:31 AM
Thank you.

Mike

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

> You need the microsoft.public.home.publishing
> 
> There are posts here for Publisher, not Home Publishing. Well, there are a 
> few posts that were mistakenly posted her but HP has it's own newsgroup. 
> Publisher is a different program with an unfortunately similar name.
> 
> -- 
> 
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
> 
> 
> 
> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:550A98C7-B117-4B0E-BF3E-EE3F3A451763@microsoft.com...
> > Other posts concerning Home Publisher 2000 were in this newsgroup.  Which
> > newsgroup contains Home Publishing please point me in the right direction.
> > As all I am trying to do is have Home Publishing work properly or just
> > completely unintall the program.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Mike
> >
> > "Mike" wrote:
> >
> >> I receive the following Error Message when trying to load Microsoft Home
> >> publishing 2000.  Error 1606 could not access network location C:gram
> >> files\common files\microsoft shared\works shared\1033.  I am using 
> >> windows
> >> XP.  Before the latest security updates the program was working fine.  I 
> >> am
> >> also unable to completely uninstall the program.  So this error message 
> >> crops
> >> up whenever my system is booted.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Mike
> >>
> >> "Sunairwater" wrote:
> >>
> >> > Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the 
> >> > way of
> >> > the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I have already
> >> > installed the product into one of my home computer and it installed 
> >> > fine. My
> >> > computer has Win XP home and have already checked with the Disk and it 
> >> > does
> >> > not show any abrasions. Do not know why it is behaving such....help. 
> 
> 
> 
0
Mike1154 (1216)
9/13/2005 3:16:02 AM
Tried looking for the site.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could send 
me the link.

Tha nks again for all of your help.

Thanks
Mike

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

> You need the microsoft.public.home.publishing
> 
> There are posts here for Publisher, not Home Publishing. Well, there are a 
> few posts that were mistakenly posted her but HP has it's own newsgroup. 
> Publisher is a different program with an unfortunately similar name.
> 
> -- 
> 
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
> 
> 
> 
> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:550A98C7-B117-4B0E-BF3E-EE3F3A451763@microsoft.com...
> > Other posts concerning Home Publisher 2000 were in this newsgroup.  Which
> > newsgroup contains Home Publishing please point me in the right direction.
> > As all I am trying to do is have Home Publishing work properly or just
> > completely unintall the program.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Mike
> >
> > "Mike" wrote:
> >
> >> I receive the following Error Message when trying to load Microsoft Home
> >> publishing 2000.  Error 1606 could not access network location C:gram
> >> files\common files\microsoft shared\works shared\1033.  I am using 
> >> windows
> >> XP.  Before the latest security updates the program was working fine.  I 
> >> am
> >> also unable to completely uninstall the program.  So this error message 
> >> crops
> >> up whenever my system is booted.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Mike
> >>
> >> "Sunairwater" wrote:
> >>
> >> > Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the 
> >> > way of
> >> > the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I have already
> >> > installed the product into one of my home computer and it installed 
> >> > fine. My
> >> > computer has Win XP home and have already checked with the Disk and it 
> >> > does
> >> > not show any abrasions. Do not know why it is behaving such....help. 
> 
> 
> 
0
Mike1154 (1216)
9/13/2005 3:25:02 AM
Setup the Microsoft newsgroups in your newsreader:
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.home.publishing

"Error 1606. Could not access network location <common administrative tools>. All 
users\" error message when you install a program
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315352

-- 
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
news://msnews.microsoft.com
"Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:62BDFA76-300E-4EE3-8A9B-DD30D35520F0@microsoft.com...
> Tried looking for the site.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could send
> me the link.
>
> Tha nks again for all of your help.
>
> Thanks
> Mike
>
> "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:
>
>> You need the microsoft.public.home.publishing
>>
>> There are posts here for Publisher, not Home Publishing. Well, there are a
>> few posts that were mistakenly posted her but HP has it's own newsgroup.
>> Publisher is a different program with an unfortunately similar name.
>>
>> -- 
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>
>>
>>
>> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:550A98C7-B117-4B0E-BF3E-EE3F3A451763@microsoft.com...
>> > Other posts concerning Home Publisher 2000 were in this newsgroup.  Which
>> > newsgroup contains Home Publishing please point me in the right direction.
>> > As all I am trying to do is have Home Publishing work properly or just
>> > completely unintall the program.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Mike
>> >
>> > "Mike" wrote:
>> >
>> >> I receive the following Error Message when trying to load Microsoft Home
>> >> publishing 2000.  Error 1606 could not access network location C:gram
>> >> files\common files\microsoft shared\works shared\1033.  I am using
>> >> windows
>> >> XP.  Before the latest security updates the program was working fine.  I
>> >> am
>> >> also unable to completely uninstall the program.  So this error message
>> >> crops
>> >> up whenever my system is booted.
>> >>
>> >> Thanks
>> >> Mike
>> >>
>> >> "Sunairwater" wrote:
>> >>
>> >> > Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the
>> >> > way of
>> >> > the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I have already
>> >> > installed the product into one of my home computer and it installed
>> >> > fine. My
>> >> > computer has Win XP home and have already checked with the Disk and it
>> >> > does
>> >> > not show any abrasions. Do not know why it is behaving such....help.
>>
>>
>> 


0
gsauer (5093)
9/13/2005 9:39:23 AM
Mary,

I appreciate the help will try this and hopefully this works.

Thanks
Mike

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Setup the Microsoft newsgroups in your newsreader:
> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.home.publishing
> 
> "Error 1606. Could not access network location <common administrative tools>. All 
> users\" error message when you install a program
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315352
> 
> -- 
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> news://msnews.microsoft.com
> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:62BDFA76-300E-4EE3-8A9B-DD30D35520F0@microsoft.com...
> > Tried looking for the site.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could send
> > me the link.
> >
> > Tha nks again for all of your help.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Mike
> >
> > "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> You need the microsoft.public.home.publishing
> >>
> >> There are posts here for Publisher, not Home Publishing. Well, there are a
> >> few posts that were mistakenly posted her but HP has it's own newsgroup.
> >> Publisher is a different program with an unfortunately similar name.
> >>
> >> -- 
> >>
> >> JoAnn Paules
> >> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:550A98C7-B117-4B0E-BF3E-EE3F3A451763@microsoft.com...
> >> > Other posts concerning Home Publisher 2000 were in this newsgroup.  Which
> >> > newsgroup contains Home Publishing please point me in the right direction.
> >> > As all I am trying to do is have Home Publishing work properly or just
> >> > completely unintall the program.
> >> >
> >> > Thanks
> >> > Mike
> >> >
> >> > "Mike" wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> I receive the following Error Message when trying to load Microsoft Home
> >> >> publishing 2000.  Error 1606 could not access network location C:gram
> >> >> files\common files\microsoft shared\works shared\1033.  I am using
> >> >> windows
> >> >> XP.  Before the latest security updates the program was working fine.  I
> >> >> am
> >> >> also unable to completely uninstall the program.  So this error message
> >> >> crops
> >> >> up whenever my system is booted.
> >> >>
> >> >> Thanks
> >> >> Mike
> >> >>
> >> >> "Sunairwater" wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> > Everytime I try and install Home Publishing 2000.....it goes half the
> >> >> > way of
> >> >> > the installation and then asks to "Install set up disk". I have already
> >> >> > installed the product into one of my home computer and it installed
> >> >> > fine. My
> >> >> > computer has Win XP home and have already checked with the Disk and it
> >> >> > does
> >> >> > not show any abrasions. Do not know why it is behaving such....help.
> >>
> >>
> >> 
> 
> 
> 
0
Mike1154 (1216)
9/22/2005 3:35:07 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Help with conditional formatting with 2000
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to group data together into increments of 10% of th numbers and then chart them based on these groups. For example, I hav 300 data points that vary from 20 to 500 in value. I want them t appear in a chart based on the number of values that fall in the lowes 10% of numbers (ie. 20-40) then the next 10% (ie. 40-60) etc. up to th top 10% of numbers, but I do not want to manually determine what thes ranges are. I want to see a distribution of how many numbers fal within each 10% of values. I am not sure if this makes sense, please let me know...

Why does 62 KB translate into 4.2 MB in Publisher?
When I added a 62 KB jpeg to my page, the overall file size jumped from ~275 KB to 4.2 MB. What gives? Let me guess - Publisher 2000? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Publisher induced baldness" <Publisher induced baldness@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9ED85165-A29E-44AA-AFE6-4F5A5D518991@microsoft.com... > When I added a 62 KB jpeg to my page, the overall file size jumped from > ~275 > KB to 4.2 MB. What gives? Publisher 2000 doesn't support compression. PUB2000: File Size Increases Unexpectedly When You Insert Picture ...

Exchange 2003 SP1 to get DST patch & Exchange 2000 patch is available to anyone for $4,000
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C746B0.CFF31030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable http://blogs.technet.com/hied_west_blog/archive/2007/02/01/dst-2007-updat= e-outlook-time-zone-data-update-tool-released-february-1-2007.aspx In the "New Highlights" section: "Exchange Server 2003 SP1 will now be = supported for an updated version of the Exchange CDO patch to be = released shortly." and "DST Hotfixes for products in Extended Support can now be purchased for = ...

Moving from Home & Student to Full version of Office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I need Exchange support and therefore I am planning to buy the Full version of MS Office 2008 for Mac. I already purchased and installed (and have been using) MS Office 2008 Home & Student edition. My questions are: 1. Should I uninstall the Home & Student edition before installing the Full version? (I assume so). 2. How do I make sure that the data I have already created in Office 2008 Home & Student edition will be available to me after installing the Full version? In particular, how do I make sure that ...

Converting Money 2000 Canadian to Money 2006 Canadian
Hi, Can anyone confirm that such a conversion is possible? I was hoping to convert to Money 2007 but was unsuccessful. I'll live with Money 2006 Canadian but I want to ensure the conversion is possible first. I don't want to drop the money on it to find out it doesn't work. Thanks in advance, In microsoft.public.money, smurfgun wrote: > >Can anyone confirm that such a conversion is possible? I was hoping to >convert to Money 2007 but was unsuccessful. I'll live with Money 2006 >Canadian but I want to ensure the conversion is possible first. I don'...

Expression Too Complex in Access 2000
Hi, Consider the following query: SELECT crTbl.acct_1, crTbl.amount, crTbl.date FROM crTbl WHERE (((crTbl.acct_1)="Supplies") AND ((crTbl.date) Between [Forms]![crReportOptionsFrm]![startDate] And [Forms]![crReportOptionsFrm]![endDate])); The query works fine on my own computer in Access 2002. When converted to Access 2000 and used on an other computer, I get the following error: "This expression is typed incorrectly or is too complex to be evaluated. Try simplifying the expression by assigning parts of the expression to variables." The problem is with the "Between...

Don't want to automatically open email Outlook 2000
I have recently started using Outlook 2000 instead of Outlook Express. In Express - I was able to preview messages without actually opening the file. In OL2000, the file automatically opens up... is there any way of preventing this. ...

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

M2004 Won't Save Customized Toolbars / Home Page
Unable to find anything in archives or the UFAQ on this... My Money 2004 file recently stopped saving customized toolbars / home page. Any changes I make don't "stick". I've used super salvage, which supposedly found and corrected some errors, but the problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks. Try this (and it is in the UFAQ under a less specific topic at http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=153). Stop Money Express. Change your toolbar stuff. Exit Money. Restart Money. Restart Money Express. "Sock" <sock@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message news:8205f05b.04101407...

Language Support for all Office 2000 programs
Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I'm not finding any language support downloads for Office 2000. Does anyone have a specific link to send me to, so that I can do this? I have important documents that I have to print, but I recently got a new PC with 64-bit Vista. I loaded my 200 Office Suite on the PC, but it no longer is supporting the foreign language that I have throughout my documents. I just get block shapes instead. I need help. Thanks. Start here Deploying Office 2000 with Additional Language Resources http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ork2000/HA011383...

Outlook 2000 #196
I have several computers with Outlook 2000 on them. When they try to exit outlook, outlook just hangs there and will not exit. Anyone have any suggestions on fixing this. Thanks Cindy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have several computers with Outlook 2000 on them. When > they try to exit outlook, outlook just hangs there and > will not exit. Anyone have any suggestions on fixing > this. Thanks See if something here helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/Faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

re install Pub 2000 problem.
Hello and I hope I'm In the right newsgroup. My problem is I've had to re install my Office 2000 Disc2 and now when I want to start publisher the message box tells me I am trying to access a program that needs the cd. When I installed it, I checked for Publiher to "run all from my computer" I've un installed and re installed, still need disc. what am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help, John :) Johnny1r wrote: > Hello and I hope I'm In the right newsgroup. My problem is I've had to > re install my Office 2000 Disc2 and now when I want to start publis...

Fueling your car with natural gas from home
Dear Everyone, as you know the price of the Oil is more and more increasing, while the oil supply is decreasing. Moreover Oil is causing wars, terror, oil spills, a lot of greenhouse gases. Do you know that there is plenty of natural gas ? The supply will last for many decades, probably for hundred years. A lot of methane (natural gas) is found as shale gas, a lot more will come from methane hidrates. Natural gas is causing much less greenhouse gases and since it is found locally, it will not cause any wars or terror. It will create jobs in your own country and not in the middle east...

Publisher 2007 #31
If I use Autoflow in text boxes, I cannot get the test to wrap round pictures, they just sit on top! What am I doing Wrong? In Publisher 2000 it would be, Click on the text box; select Format, check "Wrap text around objects" Option. OK -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "richwoo" <richwoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F176A1BE-6E72-48FB-98F9-573C15E677CC@microsoft.com... > If I use Autoflow in text boxes, I cannot get the test to wrap round > pictures, they just sit on top! > What am I doing Wrong? > ...

Publisher created webpage
I have created a web page in publisher, and am having a problem uploading it to a hosting site(angelfire). Any tips??? Thanks In the future utilize the webdesign forum at microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign You don't specify your version nor state what the problem is. I'd have to recommend you start by going over my tutorial at www.davidbartosik.com/ppt.htm on uploading to identify if you are following the correct procedures. If afterwards you are having a specific difficulty post as such in the web forum for follow-up. -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbar...

how to insert borders on flyer within Microsoft publisher?
Please help, I'm trying to insert a border around a flyer...I'm using Microsoft Publisher. Thanks, Harriet Is it a clipart border, Borderart or a simple rectangle? What problems are you having? What version Publisher? Any border you insert should be sent to the back so it does not interfere with your main design. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Harriet" <Harriet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E2ED4D8-CC09-497F-A17C-44AE41F951C9@microsoft.com... > Please help, I'm ...

How do I set up mixed page orientations in Publisher 2003?
I'm trying to create a duplex publication where one side is in portrait and the reverse is in landscape. I've tried looking in the halp and through all the menus but it seems that I can only have one or the other. Can anybody help? Publisher (any version) does not support this. The workaround most frequently offered is to design your landscape page, group the all the objects, then rotate 90 degrees. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "T. Mitchell"...

Cannot publish or export in Deployment Manager
When I click on "Publish Customization" or "Export Customization" I get an error: Runtime Error! Program: C:\windows\system32\mmc.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. Has anyone experienced a similar problem? What can be causing this, it was working before? Thanks in advance, Bilge Gul ...

in Publisher I want to merge/send email with multiple attachments
Using Publisher 2007 I know how to do a merge and then email out from a list. Publisher gives the option to attach multiple attachments to the email but when the send actually goes out it only carries the first of the attachments and discards the others. Is there a trick to making multiple attachments stay attached? or is this a bug... Thanks to anyone who can clear this up.. Rust Gilbert Rust, Since you already know how to do email merges in Publisher 2007, you're probably the ideal person to answer my question...I have been trying to do an email merge using an existing publis...

Outlook 2000 will shut down on its own.
Outlook 2000 will shut down after a few minutes of inactivity. It does not give any error and the program works fine. It just shuts down. ...

Publish A Workbook Onto The Web, Then Access Using My Web Browser.
How do I access my spreadsheet, or workbook, on the web once I've saved it as a webpage from the file menu? I've found that even though I've save my workbook as a webpage, it does not have an http:// address which I can type in my web browser to access the workbook from my home computer or from a remote computer. Should I have to sign up with an http:// service provider or can this all be done from using Microsoft Office XP without going through a third-party? -- sigmad You have to have a website first of all, otherwise, where do you want to host this page? "sigmad&q...

Excel 2000 crashes Win98 when I save. All reloads failed.
I'm running Office 2000 and Windows 98. Excel crashes badly when I save. Two Ctrl-Alt-Deletes get me as far as "exit excel" but that doesn't work. I always have to reboot. I have reloaded Windows 98 twice. I have removed Office 2000 completely and then reloaded it, again twice. I don't have antivirus software on this machine. Other machines with antivirus aren't detecting any virus activity on my zip disk files. I at least have a router and I don't use MS Outlook, which cuts down on viral attacks. Yahoo mail screens incoming email files. Is there s...

How do I import a publisher calendar into another publisher file?
I have a monthly calendar created in a Publisher file separate from an eight page Publisher monthly document. I want to include the calendar in the 8 page newsletter. How do I do it? John2044 Copy and paste ...

When is Microsoft coming out with updated version of Publisher?
I've been using Pubisher since 1997 and it's great...but now it's almost FOUR years old with no no version! More graphics, more WordArt options, that would be nice. When are we going to see a Publisher 2006-7?????? There is a new version of Office being beta tested now with an approximate release date of Spring 2007. (No clue about the amount of clipart or WordArt. Sorry) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Nancy O'Brien" <Nancy O'Brien@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005128ED-EF3D-4ADA-B02D-B5EB6790BFC0@microsoft.com.....

Publisher 2003 #26
I have just had a new version of Publisher installed on my computer (Publisher2003) and when I opened my newsletter I do not have the pictures that I inserted into the newsletter. When I printed the page the pictures were there, but still not shown on the computer version. What should I do so I can see these pictures on my document? View, pictures, detailed display -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jubilee" <Jubilee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0697D37C-863F-42A9-B65B-EF36115...