Home Page Missing in Publisher file and Links won't connect

Hi,

I have just published my website, and the links to the other pages within
the site don't work (when I click on "about us" or "calendar" I recieve a
"File not found: check URL, etc,etc" message).

When trying to investigate the source of the problem I realized that my
index page never tranfers into my computer file after the FTP - are these two
things related?

How do I get the links up and running?

thanks,
th
0
Thoopes (1)

Unless you change the default settings, Publisher will produce an index.htm
file and an index_files folder when you Publish to the Web (Pub 2003 and
2007). The index_files folder contains your supporting graphics and the
other pages. It sounds like you failed to upload the index_files folder.

If you have follow up or other questions, please post in the web group, and
we will try to help you there: microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign

DavidF

"Thoopes" <Thoopes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have just published my website, and the links to the other pages within
> the site don't work (when I click on "about us" or "calendar" I recieve a
> "File not found: check URL, etc,etc" message).
>
> When trying to investigate the source of the problem I realized that my
> index page never tranfers into my computer file after the FTP - are these
> two
> things related?
>
> How do I get the links up and running?
>
> thanks,
> th

0
Nope8657 (939)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

multiple flyers per page?

CSV File Problem

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

printing 2 charts on single page

Public Folder link to Excel File

publishing
I'm trying to REMOVE the publishing funtion of a "previously published" excel document. I can't see where to remove the function. How do you remove the option. I've tried resaving the document and looked at all options I see. Robert From the Excel Help Modify and republish data on a Web page that was previously saved by Excel When you publish or save your Microsoft Excel data as a Web page, Excel creates an HTML version of the file (with the extension .htm). If you want to update that data on the Web page, and you saved or published a worksheet or items on a wor...

Renaming Partial File Names

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file