Hiow do I print a full A4 page graphic

I admit that I'm more comfortable in Quark - but need to create a merged
document in Publisher. It contains a graphic which is 200x287mm centred on an
A4 page. Unfortunately, the bottom 15mm or so doesn't print. Can anyone set
me straight? I've tried what I consider to be the obvious stuff, but can't
find any sensible controls...
Help - please!!!!
Thanks in anticipation.

0
Jemanda (1)

Read the third FAQ here
Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Jemanda" <Jemanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I admit that I'm more comfortable in Quark - but need to create a merged
> document in Publisher. It contains a graphic which is 200x287mm centred on an
> A4 page. Unfortunately, the bottom 15mm or so doesn't print. Can anyone set
> me straight? I've tried what I consider to be the obvious stuff, but can't
> find any sensible controls...
> Help - please!!!!
> Thanks in anticipation.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Multiple Page Chart
How can I create a chart that spans multiple pages? Thanks, ...

ONLY SENDING ONE PAGE OF MY E-NEWSLETTER... THERE ARE 4 PAGES! HELP!
I go to send my electronic newsletter out and it only sends one page of it. I have hyperlinks to the different pages on that page and they won't work, even though they work as an .html file Please Help. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Barbra <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I go to send my electronic newsletter out and it only sends one page > of it. I have hyperlinks to the different pages on that page and > they won't work, even though they work as an .html file. Email is a one-document format, so you can't...

Print Vendor Item on PO
I am trying to add the Vendor Item field to the PO but can't seem to find it in Report Writer. I added the Item Vendor table but the field does not show up. Strange. Any ideas? I don't want to change the setup, as I still need our Item Number to show up, and this is just for one division. thanks b. barbola, Purchase order "Blank Paper" format is already printing the vendor item by default, if it was not printed then it was not orginally linked to the vendor and modified later on, try to create a new PO and print. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MC...

How to print on 42" roll HP DesignJet 500 42 by HP using Publisher
I am trying to print a banner and the printer indicates it will print on several sheets. I need it to print on one continuous sheet. Any solutions? Using MS Publisher 2003 Printing on HP DesignJet 500 42 by HP -- Mary B. Read your printers manual to determine whether is will print banners. Sometimes different versions of one model will and the other will not. "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4FF6EA3-7C9B-490F-8BDE-7715DF352F70@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print a banner and the printer indicates it will print on > several sheets. ...

Graphics conversion filter
When I receive an email attachment of a Wordpad document, I can open it but I get an error message "unable to open graphics conversion filter". All the diagrams in the document are missing after I open it anyway. How do I go about finding and correcting the cause of this problem? Win XP, OE 6, IE 7. -- Randu “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams Download and install the Microsoft Word Viewer at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=95e24c87-8732-48d5-8689-ab826e7b8fdf...

OWA Login page has no password field
Hey, I've got a small problem I'm having trouble finding a solution to. I have implemented OWA for our company's Exchange 5.5 server. Everything works fine except when I go to the log on screen, I have the field where I am to enter my mail box name. Since there is no place enter a password, I am prompted with a Windows authentication box. I want my users to either be able to enter thier user name and password on the welcome screen, or by pass that and go straight to the Windows log on box. I know it can be done, just not sure how to do it. Thanks! ...

Publisher 2003 "2 page document changes to 3 page"
I have couple of files created in Publisher 2003 which worked fine on my computer until the hard drive crashed. After the recovery the text in the file reflows on the 3rd page and automatically. The same files work fine on another computer. The printer for both th computers is same i.e. "HP Laserjet 2840". I also tried Microsoft document image writer as the default printer. I later formatted my computer again and still the same thing happens. The file works fine and prints fine on another computer but in my computer the text flows on the 3rd page inspite of the font size bein...

How can I print noncontiguous rows on the same page?
I want to print rows 3, 9, and 18 on the same page. When I select them with Control and try to print them, I get 3 pages. I also can "Set the Print Area" but it also prints on 3 pages. Other than a workaround to copy and paste to a new sheet, how can I get these 3 rows to print on one page? Thank you. Mary "Mary A Walthall" <Mary A Walthall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEE7125C-D9A4-4432-AEEE-C3BDA66B4126@microsoft.com... > Other than a workaround to copy and > paste to a new sheet, how can I get these 3 rows to print on one page? ...

replace axis text with graphics on excel chart (excel 2003)
Hi, does anyone know how to replace the axis text on an excel chart with graphics? So for example if I have a bar chart and the x (vertical) axis has values from 0 to 100 - I'd like to replace the numbers 0 - 100 with smiley face graphics - anyone got any ideas? thanks so much in advance, Ed. Hi, One possible way is to use a dummy data series plotted as an xyscatter. Then use custom markers. Jon Peltier has an explanation of using custom markers. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CustomSeriesFormatting.html Cheers Andy Mad_Hatter_29 wrote: > Hi, > does anyone k...

How do i page left or right a set number of columns, rather than
i am wondering how i can set this up so i can page left or right a set number of columns rather than paging left or right controlled by the data in cells? For example: with no data in any cells, and you hit Ctrl + right arrow it takes you all the way to the end of columns (xfd)?? If i have columns A-I showing, why can't i hit Ctrl = right arrow and move to J-R?? Thanks You need to add a macro buttons and assign these macros: Code: -------------------- Sub Shift_Right() ActiveWindow.LargeScroll ToRight:=1 End Sub Sub Shift_Left() ActiveWindow...

Page Breaks change with different computer
I have a workbook I created on my system, when I print from my computer everything works perfectly, the page breaks I set work. However, when I email it to my boss and he prints it from his machine everything is all out of whack. I went to Print Preview on his system and I see that all the page breaks are different now then what I set, but when i check the same file on my machine the page breaks are exactly how I want them. I dont want to keep making my boss print 48 pages of a workbook that should print on 14! any ideas??? "Mariano" <Mariano@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Business Card Print Alignment
My business cards look aligned properly in print preview but when they print there is no margin at the top. I've set the multiple cards per page at .5 top and .75 sides, no vertical or horiz. gaps. This is driving me nuts, any advice on what I need to do would help my sanity, thanks. Check your printer's setup. Make sure you are telling it what stock you are using. that could make a difference. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kocoboy" <kocoboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

prepress softwares bentley autodesk full download crack prepress 2010 rapidshare megaupload torrents UO$h+JD(ie
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

How do you print a white background on a transparency graphic?
I'm having trouble printing a white backround on a graphic. Even when it's filled with white, the print defaults to transparent. White never prints unless you have white toner, which is very doubtful. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "missy" <missy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEC3CC98-50EC-4BD9-A1A5-2A6CE0D7A952@microsoft.com... > I'm having trouble printing a white backround on a graphic. Even when i...

Excel Column Widths When Printing
I have multiple ranges on the same page that I would like to print so that they look uniform when printed, however I'm noticing that there must be some amount of space excel allocates between columns when printing. I have one range that is 27 columns wide, but the sum of the column widths is 120. I have another range that is 13 columns wide, with the sum of the column widths at 120. Both ranges are set to auto fit to 1 page wide and auto pages long... The range that is 27 columns wide always prints out in a smaller font than the one that is 13 columns wide. Any sugge...

How to copy a publisher page to different publication?
We are creating machine maintenance manuals for customers. Each manual is different and copying difrent pages from a varies publisher files is very important in having a special manual for that coustomer. Which version of Publisher are you using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Norm L" <Norm L@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DBEEEC7-1806-4269-B652-FE067E1F8C29@microsoft.com... > We are creating machine maintenance manuals for customers. Each manual is > different and cop...

Duplex printing separate worksheets in the same workbook
Can anyone tell me how to set up configuration (if possible) to print worksheets in the same workbook duplexed on the printer. I have tried settings in the page setup and with the printer and so far have had no luck. any ideas? Tim ...

Why does blank pages print inside a booklet I created in Publisher
I created a booklet in publisher and when I print the booklet everything prints out okay except for the inside of the book, a blank page prints. Why, and what can I do to fix it so the following pages can print consistently. How many pages do you have in your booklet? It needs to be a multiple of 4. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Publisher General Question" <Publisher General Question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C503106-3A4E-4DD6-80F4-379DC1E88FEA@microsoft.com... >I c...

Excel 2002 Printing
I am using an epson 820 printer. When I print in excel one or two columns are printing "blurry". I have tried alignment several times and it doesn't change. Printing in other applications is no problem. Hi Nannapat, This sounds exclusively like a printer a printer problem, which is probably not susceptible of an Excel solution. I would suggest that you download the latest drivers from the Epson site and check their FAQ's and troubleshooting pages. --- Regards, Norman "nannapat" <nannapat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BFA0FAA...

Customising page numbers
How can I change the starting number of a Publisher document. I have a long document that is saved in 3 separate files and want to make the numbering continuous across all three. -- L Greenwold Start your new document and use Insert|Section. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "L Greenwold" <LGreenwold@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A15B0626-3336-4459-8335-705BCF5AAC9E@microsoft.com... > How can I change the starting number of a Publisher document. I have a > long > document that is saved in 3 separate files and want to make the numb...

how do I completely remove print borders?
I'm trying to prepare a document to be 'printed' to pdf format, but I can't seem to get rid of the print borders. I've set the page margins to 0, tried setting the page background colour, but every time I print preview or print to pdf I get the white border round the edge of the page. Is there something I should be doing to remove this and make the print fill the entire page? Thanks James In Adobe Acrobat, document, pages, crop, check "remove white margins." -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.m...

Full Text Indexing and Permissions
I working on a CRM 3.0 deployment that is built on Sql Server 2000 and Windows 2003 server. I want to create a report that looks for the frequency that individual products are mentioned in emails and this requires Full Text Indexing to be able to tune the search criteria. Now, to my knowledge, in SQL Server 2000 you can only index tables not views and it is too far into the project to goto SQL 2005. Am I right or is it possible in 2000? For now, I've added Full Text Indexing to the ActivityPointerBase table, including Description and Subject. My problem now is how to give permission to...

Making PDF of pages not whole file
I have a 24 page Publisher document to convert to PDF, something I have done many times with no problems. This time Distiller does not finish the job. I sent the Publisher (2003) file to my commercial printer and he can't make a PDF either. He suggests that I make PDFs of individual pages of the document to find out on which page the error is happening. But how can I do this. Perhaps it is a print command? Thanks It would be in the print command. Maybe print four to six pages at a time. I guess if you have more patience than I have, one page at a time is okay. File, print, type wh...

Duplicate Pages
I am designing a payment book. I have set it up to 3 on a page. Now I need to change the payment numbers on each page up to 12. I cannot figure out how to even edit the other 2 pages let alone the duplicates. If anyone has a suggestion please help. I'm on a deadline. Thanks Are you using letter size stock? Are the numbers you are trying to input consecutive? You need to create a data base, either in Excel, Word, Access or in Publisher with your numbers. Setup your page with the size of one payment coupon. In the page setup you can change the copies per sheet. Adjust the margins and...

Open Word 2007 With Page In Center Of Screen
When I open a document in Word 2007 (using Windows 7) I would like for the document to be zoomed @ 100% but in the center of the screen. Currently, all of my documents are left aligned but I would like them to be in the center of the screen. Thank you. Unfortunately, Word doesn't provide any way to force that view. The position (one page centered, or two positioned left and right) is set automatically on the basis of the screen resolution and the zoom factor. You can have any *two* of a high screen resolution, 100% zoom, and a centered page, but you cannot get all three ...