HELP!! Publisher won't open

I have Publisher 2000. When I click on the icon on the desktop, the program
opens to the catalog page. When I click on 'existing files'. the program
closes down. I can open the existing file in Windows Explorer, but as soon as
I click on something, it closes down.
This is a relatively new computer running  Windows XP Media Center. I have
been able to access my existing file before on this system.
Can someone please help?

Can you open Publisher in Safe Mode? Do you have a default printer enabled?

Insert your 2000 disk, select repair.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"hornplayer" <hornplayer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have Publisher 2000. When I click on the icon on the desktop, the program
> opens to the catalog page. When I click on 'existing files'. the program
> closes down. I can open the existing file in Windows Explorer, but as soon as
> I click on something, it closes down.
> This is a relatively new computer running  Windows XP Media Center. I have
> been able to access my existing file before on this system.
> Can someone please help?

0
mary-sauer (6480)