Help Needed for fixing a problem in Windows XP Professional.

Hi,

   We have a Intel Dual processor system with windows XP professional
version 2002, I have noticed that if I minimize a application which is
already running or if I open another application the system terminates the
process immediately.
for example ,I have an display system attached to my system, using an
application I Drive some values, until I open another application the value
is  displayed. At that point in time if I open a note pad or word document
or any other application the display system stops working immediately,
meaning opening of a application terminates the processing of old
application. Help me to fix this problem.

--
Regards
Marims

I would suggest posting your issue in the applicable Windows newsgroup to
get assistance.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Mariappan" <Mariappan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
>   We have a Intel Dual processor system with windows XP professional
> version 2002, I have noticed that if I minimize a application which is
> already running or if I open another application the system terminates the
> process immediately.
> for example ,I have an display system attached to my system, using an
> application I Drive some values, until I open another application the
> value
> is  displayed. At that point in time if I open a note pad or word document
> or any other application the display system stops working immediately,
> meaning opening of a application terminates the processing of old
> application. Help me to fix this problem.
>
> --
> Regards
> Marims

0
jl_paules (2769)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Question -Problem

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem