help files in office 2006 b don,t work !!

office 2006 b

And this has what to do with Publisher?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"clockfiker62" <clockfiker62@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> office 2006 b

0
jl_paules (2768)
7/12/2006 8:06:15 PM
Wait! Office 2006??? There ain't no such critter.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
> And this has what to do with Publisher?
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "clockfiker62" <clockfiker62@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> office 2006 b

0
jl_paules (2768)
7/12/2006 8:24:06 PM
clockfiker62 wrote:
> office 2006 b

a) There's no such product as Office 2006 or Office 2006 b.
b) Write a question and some detailed information if possible in the big
white space.
c) If you're talking about the help files in the 2007 Microsoft
Publisher beta, then you're SOL for now - the help files are the last
bits of a product to be completed, they're rarely anywhere near finished
at this stage in development.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

find action on log file

File size #11

Maximum file sizes

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Please help #8

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Help with importing data

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

Outlook still won't start
After over a year of flawless operation, suddenly my Outlook won't open. When I try to open it, the logo pops up, then I get the following error message: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to open Outlook Window" I ran detect and repair to no avail! I then wrote to this forun, and after Russ Responded, I took his advice and renamed the file "outcmd.dat" (with Outlook closed) to clear the toolbars. I searched my hard drive for a file called outcmd.dat and renamed it to outcmd.old then restarted Outlook (as this didn't cure my problem, I renamed the...

Remote humans can't get email addressed to them from within the do
I call them remote humans because they are not "users" set up on the SBS2003 system. I've set up a local domain, call it domain.local, and the email domain is domain.org. For all internal users, there is no problem. But there are two people, out of state, with email addresses user1@domain.org and user2@domain.org. Our email is hosted, and we use the POP3 connector to bring it into our Exchange server. We do not use POP3 connector for the remote humans - their Outlook client has the POP3 account set up on it. These remotes will never connect to the local domain, all th...

Please Help with Multiple Field Primary Keys
I have two tables in a database that have to use four fields for a unique identifier and primary key. How do I set up a query to set a relationship between those four fields together as one? When I add the tables to the query I see the fields, but I am not having any success properly setting the relationships. The upper half of the query design window is where the 2 tables appear. Drag Field1 from Table1, and drop it into Field1 from Table2. Access displays a join line from one table to the other. Drag Field2 from Table1, and drop it into Field2 from Table2. Repeat for the other 3 f...

Trouble in Save existing file
Hi there, I am using GetSaveFileName(), OnSaveDocument() to save configuration file of my application. Trouble is when I open existing file, edit, and try to save it as the same name, it compains like "Access to file was denied" and I can't save it. But it can be saved as a new name by SaveAs menu. One other thing is this trouble is happening only in Window2000 PCs. It just works well in Window 98. The application is developed in Windows 2000 and I am using Flags like OFN_PATHMUSTEXIST | OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST; Please help. Bob NZ >Hi there, I am using GetSaveFileName(), OnSaveD...