Graphics Bleeding on Other Pages

Help! When I insert graphics to a page in my booklet it is also showing up on
another page. How do I stop this from happening and 'why' is this happening?
What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
--
Blessed Assurance
0

Does this only happen when you print?
If you have objects in the scratch area, drag them to the top or to the bottom of
your publication, then print.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Ann" <ann@mindspring.net.(donotspam)> wrote in message
> Help! When I insert graphics to a page in my booklet it is also showing up on
> another page. How do I stop this from happening and 'why' is this happening?
> What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
> --
> Blessed Assurance

0
gsauer (5093)

Insert signature line on credit card slip for a full page receipt
How can I place a signature line for credit card transaction on a full page receipt in RMS? All you need to do is modify the receipt template you are using. If you are interested in this, drop me an email and we can see what it will take to make happen for you. Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) On 7/14/2010 5:36 PM, Haik wrote: > How can I place a signature line for credit card transaction on a full page > receipt in RMS? ...

Can you add a Tab Control on the page of another tab control?
I have I would like to add a tab control in the page of another tab control. I when I run the form the internal tab control works fine but the control is visible on other pages. I have had this problem before of controls being visible on other pages. I have fixed the problem by deleting and recreating the control , but I do not really know how I fixed it. Avid Fan wrote: > I have I would like to add a tab control in the page of another tab > control. I when I run the form the internal tab control works fine but > the control is visible on other pages. > >...

RE: Dynamics GP 10 Service Pack 2
Another post mentions an H/R home page issue but I didn't see a resolution so I'm asking the question again. (With more info) The problem with the H/R home page is that the navigation pane is not sorted correctly. The H/R & Payroll item should be first in the list but it isn't. This is what prevents the home page from displaying automatically. If you click the H/R & Payroll item, the home page displays. Any idea how to correct the sort order of the navigation items? (or what tables are involved) Same issue for one of our clients: after installing SP2 to GP 10 HR ...

Setting the value of a Master page's control's property using a property of the Master page
I have a Master page that contains a custom property, defined as follows: Public Property SelectedNavigationID() As String Get Return Me.leftnavNavigation.SelectedNavigationID End Get Set(ByVal value As String) Me.leftnavNavigation.SelectedNavigationID = value End Set End Property As you can see, this property is used to set the value of a property of one of the Master page's Controls. I set the property from the Content page as follows: Private Sub Page_PreInit(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.PreInit Me.Master.SelectedN...

Booklet Prints Off Page
I have created a booklet of names and address. After I do the merge to a new document and go t o page setup and change the layout to booklet the text goes out side the blue guidlines and off the paper image background. It shifts to the left and to the top. When I preview it the left page of the landscape page is off the page. I have tried to change margins and about everything that is possible to correct this. Shirinking the text, changing text box size, changing margins in the printer setup etc. Is this a feature in Publisher 2003 or is there some setting that I am not using? I ...

Referencing a cell containing a graphic
I have a spreadsheet that has some fields that contain .BMP graphics. I need to copy the contents of a cell containing a graphic to another worksheet in the same workbook. For instance, Cell A1 in Sheet1 contains a BMP image. I also want this image to show up in Cell A1 of Sheet 2. I have tried the formula =sheet1!$a$1 in cell A1 of Sheet2, but all I get is a value of '0' Any help would be appreciated. You have to copy and paste the .BMP graphic to the cell A1 in sheet 2. Don't use the formula as the .BMP graphic is not included in the cell, it just covers the cell ...

Report page header every other page
Is there a way to make the page header appear on every other page? I have a detail section with a page break in the middle. I want the page header to appear at the top of the first page of detail, but not on the second..so basically I don't want the page header to appear after the page break, or I only want it to appear on odd pages. On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:21:01 -0800, adna wrote: > Is there a way to make the page header appear on every other page? > > I have a detail section with a page break in the middle. I want the page > header to appear at the top of the first...

Why Header Style and Page number does not work together?
Using Office 2007 I selected 'Mod (Even Page)' style header. With that I am trying to add 'Bold Number 3' page number. but I cannot use both... It is eithor or.. How to use both? thanks nc After selecting the Style Header that you want, and when you are in the Header pane, you make make any modifications to it that you want, such as inserting page numbering and formatting that numbering. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, original...

Link to Internet, copy paste data from Web Page
I would like to be able to automate a task of clicking on a link in a spreadsheet and accessing specific data on a public internet web page (i.e. Address, City, State, Zip) and place this data into columns of the linked row. The data on the public internet web page is formatted exactly the same for every linked page. Each data element is prefixed with a description (i.e. "Address:", "City:" etc.). I want to do this to create a list of potential employers to whom I can mail a resume. Any suggestions? I don't know how to do this. If I was trying to make the mailing ...

Inserting graphics on excel chart is not visible
Got a chart that I inserted graphics on but when doing a print preview, it does not show nor does it print when using excel ver 2003. Home network it to my win7 machine office 2007 and it shows as expected. Tried the options of selecting the graphic and bringing it to front etc. does not work in excel 03. (I have to send it to 2003 users) What am I missing?? TIA ...

Outlook 2003 and "Send page by email" behaviour
As a long time Outlook Express user, I've become accustomed to be able to send links or webpages from IE using File-Send-Page/Link by email. A message window will popup, I type in an address and press send. The message is sent immediately, even if OE is not running. However, using Outlook 2003, the message is not sent right away. Outlook closes, and the message is left in the outbox until the next time I fire up Outlook. I found this knowledge base article, but it applies to attachemnts. Even if I select (from IE6) Tools-Mail&News-New Message... without an attachemnt, the message is...

Excel Multiple Pages
I have a machine that tests parts and plots then in an Excel document. There is too much data for one page so it creates another and puts th rest on that page. After all the data is collected it gets put into graph, but only the first page shows on the graph. Is there any way t link the data from the second page on to the graph -- basstracker8 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- basstracker87's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2852 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48182 AFAI...

How can I break a graphic into pieces to put it over 2 pages?
Our church secretary needs to take a music score and break it into 2 pieces so she can put it over 2 pages in Publisher. How can she do that? Other than the fact that I answered it once. Ed also answered it about a week ago. (I thought the question seemed familiar.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Barb Andersen" <BarbAndersen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CDAA0043-DCF9-434A-900B-076397A0421D@microsoft.com... > Our church secretary needs to take a music score and break it into 2 > pieces > so she can put it over 2 pages in Publis...

Capturing info on multiply pages
I don't know how to word this well Is there a way to link data and create a chart if the data occurs every month in the same cells on an excel spreadsheet in a monthly report and each monthly report is complied as an individule spreadsheet in the same workbook? Example Workbook has 12 spreadsheets each one labled for a month Jan, Feb, March etc On each spread sheet in column A line 2 is Jan. Total Usage or Feb. Total Usage etc and Column B line 2 is the numeraic amount: 142,685 154,955 Is there a way to link those monthly reports and capture the info to reflect on a chart? J...

How can I get several graphs on one Excel page?
I'm trying to get four graphs of equal size on one page of Excel. I want them to display in the four quarters of the page. When I try to make the second graph match the first one, it comes out tiny with a big space around. Resizing them is then subject to hit-and-miss. Is there any way to get this to happen neatly and automatically? Thanks. I assume you're placing the charts onto a worksheet. You can line the charts up with the cell boundaries if you hole ALT while moving and resizing the charts. If you think ahead, you should make the first chart, and get it all formatted the...

Is there a quick way to lock all pages in a workbook at one time?
I have several wrokbooks that have 20 to 50 pages each. I want users to be able to view or print the informatin, but not change the data. Any suggestions on how to secure all the pages at one time? one way save as on right hand top of window find <tools> enter a password twice tick the box read only recommended. Regards Bill K "teckie" <teckie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDEFF960-BB69-4625-8D79-58234DA21303@microsoft.com... >I have several wrokbooks that have 20 to 50 pages each. I want users to be > able to view or print the informatin, ...

unable to see 2nd + pages after pasting from website
I copied several paragraphs of text from a website into word 2003 using paste special unformatted text but it only shows the first page in print view. In web layout view it shows all the text Open the affected document in Word 2003. Click on Format | Columns | One | Apply to: Whole document | OK. Even if "One" already appears to be selected, click on it anyway. Joe wrote: > I copied several paragraphs of text from a website into word 2003 using paste > special unformatted text but it only shows the first page in print view. In > web layout view it shows...

Extended RAM available when dedicated to your video/graphics card?
Hi. I have learned that a person is able to dedicate a certain amount of RAM to their video/graphics card. In 32-bit XP and Vista, there is the apparent 4Gb limit on the RAM that is recognized (or allocated?). So my question is: If I were to dedicate all the RAM my graphics card would take to the graphics card (It's a 512Mb possability), or another card I could install (we'll say 1Gb capacity for the graphics) would my system have 512 Mb (or 1Gb) of RAM for the graphics and 3.5Gb (or 3Gb) for the rest of the processes? Or would I have 512 Mb for the video card and ...

How to undo the way a page has been setup?
I have a file that I created from an e-mail attachment and there are three parts, on the second part there are two pages that should only be one page like the other two, how do I fix this so the second part looks lik the others? Maybe you can use View|Page Break Preview and drag those dotted lines where you want the page breaks to be. (View|Normal will make it look, er, normal.) Display Report wrote: > > I have a file that I created from an e-mail attachment and there are three > parts, on the second part there are two pages that should only be one page > like the other two, ...

Page Life Expectancy remains constant
Hi all - During a load test I captured various perfmon stats including "Page Life Expectancy" (PLE). The load test went for an hour and pushed through thousands of different user cases and millions of transactions. Surprisingly the PLE counter never changed...it remained constant at 24833.... Has anyone ever seen this before and can explain why this would oocur?...I've never monitored a system before where the PLE has remained completely constant... ENVT --- SQL Server STD 2008 SP1 64bit / WIND0WS 2008 64bit...32GB RAM.. Cheers Andy Something is wrong bec...

Importing pages from an existing Publisher document (2003)
I need to insert about 30 pages from an existing Publisher document into a new Publisher document. Is there an easy way to do this - short of copying and pasting everything? Thanks. Are the text boxes linked? Copying and pasting are tough when the text boxes are linked. If you open the Office Clipboard, you can collect 24 items. If you are game I have a method of combining Publisher documents on my web site. It is not for the faint of heart. http://msauer.mvps.org/combining_publisher_documents.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnew...

In excel, repeat the titles in chart on every page
I have a chart in excel with headings across the top (not headers). I want them to appear on every page. not certain what you're asking for her but try file-->page setup-->sheet-->rows to repeat at top. HTH Jason "LAURAO" <LAURAO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9080C13-C467-4F8E-85DB-95C1251279B2@microsoft.com... >I have a chart in excel with headings across the top (not headers). I want > them to appear on every page. ...

Page breaks for printing
Hi, Does anybody know if there's a way to have Excel automatically set page breaks whenever there is a change in the data in, say, columns A or M (I will have the spreadsheet sorted by A, then M)? Thanks, John Not automatically, but you can apply the subtotal functionality in the tools menu. You have to apply it twice without replacing the second time to work with two columns. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:067b01c3c329$10b7c3e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Does anybody know if there's a way...

Mail Merging graphics into a publisher doc.
I am trying to mail merge an Excel spreadsheet into a publisher document. I have no problem but I don't know how to embed a company logo as part of the merge. I don't think I can define a cell in Excel to be a JPEG image. The problem is that we have some employees who use a different company logo so I need to tailor the publisher doc. to reflect that. On 20 Apr 2004 07:43, "Grant K" <gnkirsch@hotmail.com> wrote: >I am trying to mail merge an Excel spreadsheet into a publisher >document. I have no problem but I don't know how to embed a company &g...

Importing data from web page
Hy I need some help. I don't know how to import the table from this page : http://www.astra-sport-bets.ro/offer/PrintOffer.php?day=7&my_sportsflag[]=1&my_sportsflag[]=1&my_sportsflag[]=1&&my_filterflag[]=99&my_filterflag[]=99&my_filterflag[]=99&sports_max=3 I put the address and select the table like this : http://www.rishosting.com/viewimage.php?file=/hosting/free2/ocq1ud1091869704.jpg and then I have to put some parameters : http://www.rishosting.com/viewimage.php?file=/hosting/free2/doDcvg1091869851.jpg I don't know what to put. Please help. Some...