Getting back a deleted test frame after saving the changes

My son just deleted a text frame with all his work and started a new text
frame and then when asked if he wanted to save his work he clicked yes.  Is
there any way to retrieve that missing text frame when it won't allow you to
undo?
0
Denise1 (113)

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:04:01 +0100, Denise wrote
(in article <09056FDE-03FC-4988-8AB0-D1EA0896BFC7@microsoft.com>):

> My son just deleted a text frame with all his work and started a new text
> frame and then when asked if he wanted to save his work he clicked yes.  Is
> there any way to retrieve that missing text frame when it won't allow you to
> undo?

Nope.

Change margin on one page not all
I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but the margins crop some of them off. When I try to change the margins on one page it changes them all. Can anyone offer advise on what to do. I only want to change the margins on the one page. You will need to have a separate section to accomplish what you wish, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/workwithsectionscontent.htm for further information. Hope this helps DeanH "firefiten" wrote: > I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but >...

setup option to roll down changes from customer card billing addre
I received a suggestion that if a user makes a change to the bill to address on the customer card, you should be able to roll the changes down to your transactions. The custoemr would like to see a setup option that would do this. I received this suggestion at convergence. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader...

Outlook 2003
Hi, I have to go through three Deleted Items folders in order to delete all the cr*p. Is there an Outlook option or a rule that someone can suggest to set up, in a step-by-step fashion, that will combine these three into one? Thanks, Feedscrn By default Outlook only has 1 deleted items folder. What are the other 2? Are they in 2 other personal folders? "feedscrn" <feedscrn@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1193150667.085940.208790@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > > Hi, > > I have to go through three Deleted Items folders in order to > de...

Changed user in AD, but can't change in CRM 3
Hello, I've got CRM 3 on SBS 2003, I just had a one person leave and a replacement come in. So I have renamed the account in AD, and thats working fine. But I cant change/delete the original account in CRM. I cant add the new persons account. When I try to add the new person, CRM seems to look in AD and says the account is already in use. Possibly a problem with the SID ? Anyone found a way around this, or come across it before? And I disabled the original account, and still could not add the new person. The following post discusses the situation... http://www.microsoft.com/Bus...

How to get Bills and Budget to synch?
I have Money '07 and I'm using it to try to set up a budget. Problem is, it's a little cumbersome to have to go in and retype each category and amount for things such as rent, gas, cell phone charges, etc. when all of that information is currently in the Bills section. Is there a way to get the budget to grab all of those non-variable values and use them so the only thing I have to manually budget is what's left over? Also, it doesn't seem like the cash flow forecaster (not sure if that's what it's called) is considering my budget items - only the items und...

Where does SmartList get QTY Shipped from?
According to the SDK documentation, the Purchase Line Items standard SmartList gets its data from the POP10110/POP30110 PO Line tables (plus some other master tables). My question is, how does the SmartList come up with the QTY Shipped value for a PO line? As far as I can tell, there's no field in these tables for the shipped quantity. Any ideas? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 Bud, there's a QTYSHHPD field in POP10500. That may be what you're looking for. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com ...

how do i get a template in MS access for managing employees & payr
Dear friends, i intend to design a simple database that can help my organisation manage its employees {departments, addresses, telephone nos, payments(both basic and extras), deductions from salaries, payment types(weekly, monthly, fortnights), contracts (types, terms and duration) and generate monthly details for each employee. Dear Isaac, You don't yet realise that what you have described is not a "simple database". Read widely, on how a relational database works. Here's a site where you can find lots of essential basic material: http://www.accessmvp.c...

Setup CRM 4.0 Test Environment
I'm looking for instructions on setting up a copy of our Live CRM 4.0 databases in a test environment on a single server. I've been all over and can't seem to locate a set of instructions for this. Thanks, Don I don't think you will have much luck finding documentation on test servers. I set one up and just installed SQL on a server and then did a backup up of the Production databases and then restored them on the test (development) server. Then install CRM on the development server and choose your restored databases. "DonInEP" wrote: > I'm looking f...

Some poor slob installed Ubuntu. Needs to run line commands to get that piece of crap to work
I installed ubuntu 9.10 and it was rebooting just before the login screen. After really long search it turned out it's the video driver, I guess the one coming with ubuntu didn't like my card. I have integrated Radeon HD3200. What worked for me: 1. Select recovery mode from grub menu (in your case for 9.10 too) 2. In the first following screen select "root with networking" to have internet 3. Install video driver package EnvyNG with: sudo apt-get install envyng-core envyng-qt <==================== line commands to get sucky Ubuntu to work. Oops. 4. Run i...

Changing a header in a protected form 2007
I have a template that has certain sections protected. The first part is a fill in form. The second part is a body of text that is not protected allowing the user to change styles, underline, change font etc. The problem is that if the user needs to use a second page they will have to put in header information. I.e the name of the document and page number. On the first page is the logo, but on secvond and corresponding pages I would like the user to be able to name the document and have the page numbers work. Is there any way to do this functionality in 2007? I desparately need ...

Range Names changing by themselves
I everyone, my problem is that I have many sheets (1 for each week of the year) an in each i have like 550 defined range. I need to acces these range for data compilation and everything seeme to be working fine until 4-5 weeks ago... now, the range names of the cells of one line is set to the line afte and the cells where the range name should be is set to nothing (well.. g55 for exemple... back to normal state) Exemple : (range1) = "g55 " (range2) = "what range1 sould be" (range3) = "is OK" and this problem appears to be random and append 1 or 2 times by ...

Changing the currency symbol
The currency symbol on the RMS reports is coming out as a $ (dollar) sign. I would prefer to use the £ (pound) sign. How do I change the reports to use the correct currency sign? Tim HelloTim, Go to the Control Panel -->Regional Option --->Click on Customize Button and Select Currency.In the Currency Symbol select OR type Pound Sign.Make sure to Apply.Start the SO Manager again. -- With Regards Junaid Idrees Associate Project Manager Enterprise Business Solutions 4th Floor mehdi towers,shahra-e-faisal karachi,Pakistan. 092-021-4392536 "Tim Smith" wrote: > The...

Change Case button?
Hello All, Is there anything like a Change Case button in Excel? I sometimes need to click on a cell, and change the case of the contents of the text in the cell. Ideally, I could click on a cell and then highlight only part of the cell text and change the case of only the selected text. I've looked in the Customize window, but don't find such a button, although I'm fairly certain there is one in MS Word, which is why I'm hopeful that there may be such a capability in Excel. Thanks. Hiking There is no Change Case button native to Excel. There are the Functions UPPE...

Bizarre XSD File Format Changes with Web Developer?
I have a bizarre problem when I try to validate XML documents and their schemas once they have been opened and transfered to a Visual Web Developer 2005 Express project. I receive validation errors for XML/XSDs that worked fine when first created in another environment (XMLSpy trial). I have a source XML document and an XSD file created wtih XMLSpy and stored in a separate folder. When I run a very simple VBScript to validate the XML with the XSD (in the process of a bulkload to SQL Server with SQLXMLBulkload.4.0), there are no validation errors, and the load to the DB works perfectly....

Changing chart background color in Excel 97 SR 2
I am fairly new to this so please bear with me. I have a chart based on numbers in a spread that has a grey background (The chart) but I would like the background to be white and can not get it to change. I right clicked on the chart and went to Format Chart Area, Patterns, Fill Effects, Patterns and changed the background to white but the ok button is greyed out. Am using Excel (Office) 97 SR 2 TIA http://members.aol.com/larrystark/ Right click (or double click) on the gray region, which is the Plot Area. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tut...

Delete email without opening?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop How do I delete an email without opening the message. I have received emails that I want to delete without opening but if I click on them to delete, they open. <br><br>Thank you in advance. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3343745054_1473713 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Click on the massage with right ...

Re: Find last cell in a column, Delete its contents and make it ac
Sub uselastcellinL() Application.Goto Cells(Rows.Count, "L").End(xlUp) ActiveCell.ClearContents End Sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Don Guillett" <dguillett1@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Sub deletelastcellinL() > Cells(Rows.Count, "L").End(xlUp).Delete shift:=xlUp > End Sub > > -- > Don Guillett > Microsoft MVP Excel > SalesAid Software > dguillett@gmail.com > "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:D...

Error Backing up System State (2010 RTM)
Hi, I have just upraded to 2010 RTM (eval) from 2010 RC and now the system state is failing for one of my protected member servers. DPM server = BACKUP1 Protected Member = APPV01 Error: The Backup to tape job failed for the following reason (ID 3311) More Information: Protected Member: COMPUTER\System Protection (APPV01.DOMAIN.LOCAL) Error Details: DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for C:\WindowsImageBackup\ on backup1.domain.local (ID 2033 Details: the system cannot find the path specified (0x80070003) Please Help? Can you please mail m...

How get blank document as default
Every time I ask to open a new doc it goes to one of my own password protected ones. How do I just get a bloody blank document to be default???? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Frustrated as all get out" <Frustrated as all get out@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:813F000F-A09E-435C-ADF6-17B8202876E1@microsoft.com... > Every time I ask to open a new doc it goes to one of my own password > protected ones. How do I just get a bloody blank document to be > default????...

Why put 'junk' mail in Junk E-mail, when it goes into 'Deleted Items' anyway?
OS 10.4.11 Ibook g4 Entourage 11.4.0 Hi, Does putting junk mail into the the junk email icon (pink envelope) first have any more effect on minimizing future junk mail than just deleting it (trash can) the first time around. I put junk into the 'Junk' envelope. Then, when I select/delete it from there, it goes into the 'Deleted Items', where it would have gone right away if I'd just clicked the trash can in the first place. Is there a reason for taking two steps in getting rid of junk mail, instead of one�deleting it? Thanks, Rafael Rafael Mont...

Rookie-building DB-want to get right the first time! Help?
Rookie user: Access 2007, Using “Picture Yourself Learning: Microsoft Access 2007” as reference guide. Need suggestions for how to structure what seems to me to be a very complicated DB. I want to build it the best way the first time, so I don’t do a lot of work and not have it do what I need. Here’s what I need to do: Track GIS datasets for about 50 natural and environmental hazards. The data itself does not need to be tracked. I do need to track its source (National, State, County or City data) and know its date of creation, and frequency of updates for example. I don’t k...

ListView Hit test
Hi, I was generously given the following code for a ListBox hit test by Bob Butler. trying to find out would be a companion code that would do that for a ListView? havent' found it in a bing search yet though i'm sure the info is out there if i keep looking... in the meantime, if anyone knows off the top of their heads...i'm wondering if i just need a different constant than LB_ITEMFROMPOINT, like a LV_ITEMFROMPOINT ...:-) i searched on that and got this page http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb774760%28VS.85%29.aspx but didn't see a solution there, Fun...

how to change the color of the sheet tab
Hi everybody How can I programaticly change the color of the sheet Tab (the place where the sheet name appears) thanks Just an example: ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").Tab.ColorIndex = 28 In general: just do it manually and record your actions. Than inspect the recorded macro and change where needed. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "yosi_lb" <yosi_lb@bezeqint.net> wrote in message news:45be0a67@news.bezeqint.net... | Hi everybody | How can I programaticly change the color of the sheet Tab (the place where | the sheet name appears) | |...

How to change size of a drive on Exchange Server
I have a RAID 5 setup and have divided the space into 4 drives (C, E, F, G). One of the drives is too big (G), and I'd like to reclaim the space and give it to one of the other drives (F). The drive that is too big contains only Exchange transaction logs. Is there a way that I could stop Exchange, temporarily move the transaction logs to F, delete the partition that was G, enlarge drive F (which contains the Exchange database), and then redefine a smaller G partition for the transaction logs, all without losing data? Thanks very much in advance. On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:36:02 -0...

Spam folder was deleted
I have a user who accidently deleted her spam folder in Outlook 2003. Is there any way to recreate it? Rose Milligan <name@email.com> wrote: > I have a user who accidently deleted her spam folder in Outlook 2003. > Is there any way to recreate it? Try starting Outlook once with the /resetfolders command line switch. -- Brian Tillman Will she lose any of her other folders if I do that? "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:unFgSHg$GHA.4604@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Rose Milligan <name@email.com> wrote: > >> I hav...