Free Network Marketing Home Business

This Incredible system provides free training (visual, audio and
text), websites, step by step setting up and continuous coaching. Find
out how to earn legitimate comfortable monthly income.
visit:

   http://classifieds.byindia.com/detail.php?siteid=5805&cityid=127&show_still=1&citydetail=1

General details
Sold by 	Abdul Johar
Email 	Contact seller
Location	Wint rd,

0
tpraja (1)

PostThreadMessage lost messages when thread is busy
Hi,all. I use the API function PostThreadMessage to put data to another thread.If the thread was not busy everything's ok.But if the thread was blocked for some reasons( for example: a modal dialog ), I can't get the posted message in thread message loop. What's wrong? Thanks for any help! Here is my ThreadProc code: UINT CMainFrame::DataThreadProc(LPVOID lpPara) { MSG msg; //force to create the thread's message queue PeekMessage(&msg, NULL, WM_USER, WM_USER, PM_NOREMOVE); BOOL bRet; while( (bRet = GetMessage( &msg, NULL, 0, 0 )) != 0) ...

Unable to update free/busy time
Hi there, This morning I installed the Exchange 2000 post-sp3 rollup on our small business server. Since then users have been getting messages from Outlook saying that it can't update free/busy time on the server. Prior to installing the rollup we did not get the errors. I had a look at the event log on the server and it is filling up with EventID: 1546 errors, the description is: Workflow event sink error [event: OnSyncSave, URL: <file://./backofficestorage/test.com.au/Public Folders/NON_IPM_SUBTREE/SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY/EX:_xF8FF_o=DSPACE_xF8FF_ou=first administrative group/USER-_xF8...

Instant Send\Recieve over the network
I am looking for a way to set the instant send and recieve over the network. So that anyone in house that sends an e-mail will get it automatically. The e-mail coming from out of the office will still come in at the regular 5 minute or so interval. I knwo this is possible I jsut don't know how. willie <williamr@assoc-eng.com> wrote: > I am looking for a way to set the instant send and recieve over the > network. So that anyone in house that sends an e-mail will get it > automatically. The e-mail coming from out of the office will still > come in at the regular 5 mi...

Network Path/Excel Open Dialog Problem
Greetings. I am using Excel's open dialog to locate a file that needs to be imported. The only way I have found to set the default directory for this dialog (so it is in the directory I want when the dialog opens) is to change the current directory to the desired directory, open the dialog and locate the file and then put the current directory back to the orignal directory when the dialog closes. Too much directory hopping, if you ask me... Is there an easier way to do this? Hi but this is the way how you have to do it :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Nny...

Business Portal - Employee Pay
This window does not auto-populated from existing employee data in Business Portal HRM:SS. The Employee Profile/Dependent/Benefits etc. windows all populate immediately but the W-4 window requires that a Modify transaction be made by the employee and approved by the supervisor before it will display data. This is contrary to all other windows and confuses the employees. It provides a first-impression that is not good for their experience with Business Portal. Mike Lupro -- Mike Lupro ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestion...

Office:mac2008 Home & Student edition
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When installing Office:mac2008 Home & Student Edition (which I have purchased new) the installation went OK. However, when I try to open any of the programmes (e.g. word or powerpoint) I get a window titled Create an Office Identity. After completing this form, and I select the continue tab, nothing happens: consequently I cannot open any of the programs. I have re-installed this programme, but the result is still negative. Any advice wld be appreciated. On 9/12/09 4:56 AM, in article 59b7c479.-1@webcrossing.caR9a...

include busy/free time from "other" (i.e. ics) calendars
Please see the following thread. Is this possible? Could it be added as a future enhancement request? https://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring&mid=d5f088c7-77a7-48c5-8a9b-a1955f90aacc&sloc=en-us ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and t...

Why Do Shortcuts Change to Network Addresses?
This has been happening as long as I've used XP pro. Suddenly, for reasons I've never figured out, some of my desktop shortcuts to folders suddenly change from local addresses to network addresses. For example: C:\Documents and Settings will change to \\JimsComputer\c\Documents and Settings. Does anyone know why this happens and how I can stop it. jim jim evans wrote: > This has been happening as long as I've used XP pro. Suddenly, for > reasons I've never figured out, some of my desktop shortcuts to > folders suddenly change from local addre...

Free Rolodex program
An Excel program that allows you to keep a rolodex, available for free from http://www.geocities.com/ilya_shambat2004. ================== Specifications: The Rolodex program allows the person to create rolodex entries, view existing rolodex entries, edit existing rolodex entries and delete existing rolodex entries. The data is stored in an Excel spreadsheet and is also available for manual editing. Each Rolodex entry contains the following information: First Name Last Name Position Organization Street City State Zip Work phone Home phone Cell phone Pager Fax Web page Email. The entries c...

how to free the excrescent memory
hello , i have a question . when my program startup, i find it use much memory (>8M), i minimize the window of my program ,it use less memory( <1M ) , later on , i restore the window ,the memory will increase to 2M . what's the reason ? sometimes ,i create a new window ,the memory will increase ,but it will not decrease , i had destroy the window and had used "delete this " . how can i free the excrescent memory by Windows interface ? not minimize it .. thanks a lot . enlone Hi, you should not use delete for destroy window objects. Read the article in the following ...

Socket relared problem (getting free port number dynamically) #2
Hi all, i have one problem related to thread. i am having my main thread running which will on some event create a thread for validation purpose and then will start working. and now this validator thread will create a socket and it will bind to port 20111. and then will wait for client to connect. but before waiting for client to connect it will send a message to the main thread that validation is done. but in this way i need to stick with port 20111.which i really don't want. Is it possible for me to get a free port from operating system or from winsock library and then i should bind t...

Unable to Overwrite Existing Network File
I have been searching in vain for a solution to this problem for quite some time. What happens is that even when running a simple MFC program (i.e. created from the Wizard & run), I cannot overwrite an existing network file. I can create new files on the network without a problem. Also, no other programs installed on my machine have this problem (notpad, Word, etc.). I have checked my network permissions and I have every permission available on the target directory with the exception of "Full Control", "Change Permissions", and "Take Ownership". Does anyo...

how about implement network bandwidth shaping for win7?
I wanna implement a traffic shaper for win7 to limit some application's downloading speed.If I write a ndis intermediate driver and throttle the receiving speed from the IM driver, the IM driver should put the application's rx frames into a queue to limit its receiving speed, that will use out the miniport NIC driver's rx buffer so that the NIC will send pause frame to the partner. Then all other application's receiving performance will decline too. This is not what I expect. It seems that Winsock Kernel and Windows Filtering Platform can't be used to shape traffic, ...

Business Contact
I have a long list of business contacts sorted by Accounts. Unfortunately, I clicked the Accounts column while in the Business Contacts view, and all those accounts disappeared from the column. The title of the column shows, but nothing is populated or organized based on account. Now, all my contacts are ungrouped (over 3,000). If you click on an individual contact, the person still retains its Linked Account designation, but those accounts are no longer linked and organized via that filter. Can anyone help with bringing back that category to my Business Contacts view? I hope this...

Office 2007 Home & Student Re-Installation Activation Key challeng
I'm having an issue with my father's copy of MS-Office Home & Student 2007. He recently had to reformat his laptop, which cleared his original installation of the software. Now, after I've reloaded the Office Suite onto his computer and move to launch any of the applications, I'm prompted for the Activation Key. I have all the orignal packaging, including the certificate of authenticity. Unfortunately, none of the numbers on the packaging can be entered into the activation key field. There is lots of detail around finding alternative MSFT phone support to ...

Unable to see Outlook Free/Busy calendar published locally
Folks, We've upgraded to Outlook 2003 recently and would like to post and share calendars to our own server (not on the net). I cannot for the life of me find this *.vbf file. Also, once data is published...how will I bring up "Fred's" calendar on my screen? Lots of bright ideas....hmmm...guess not. plastic_man1968@yahoo.co.uk (Plastic Man) wrote in message news:<e275250f.0409300230.769f63da@posting.google.com>... > Folks, > > We've upgraded to Outlook 2003 recently and would like to post and > share calendars to our own server (not on the net). &...

Authentification Error when Laptop is NOT connected to the Network
Hi A customer of us has the MS CRM 3.0 Laptopclient. Since some day's he has a authentification error when he starts outlook with the laptopclient. The error raises only if the user is NOT connected to the network. If the User is connected to the Network there is no problem. First I thought that it could be a passwordchange - but there was no change.... Some ideas how we could resolve the problem? Thank's Michel Can you check error log, if password is not problem, you have to repair the client. Also check update rollup2 on server. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professio...

Small Business 2006 & Product Inventory
Are there any improvements in 2006 over 2005? Maybe be able to print an inventory report that is sorted vs. as entered? ...

To clone a Network Adapter record (WinXP+)
Hi. I have an Ethernet network adapter on my computer and it is present in the network connection list as the "Local Area Connection". What I want is to "clone" this INetConnection (and all of it's configuration components) so I could use independent "network connections", with independent setting sets, but referring to same physical device. Unfortunately INetConnection::Duplicate (http:// msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa365096(v=VS.85).aspx) returns E_NOTIMPL for the connection I have (I believe it's not implemented for everything except RAS...

Free Psychic Reading Answer
http://www.destle.com/Mygeey -- You can gain insight into hidden factors of a problem, ideas about how to deal with your predicament, and learn that you don't have to remain "stuck" wherever you are. ...

New Forum Home? Today is 6/21!
Dick posted that MS might be closing this forum back on 5/8 as of 6/22--he didn't know for a fact. In that post he referenced a possible new home: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/money I went there and it seemed wrong. I found this at that social.microsoft.com site: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/whatforum/thread/fdf3b7b6-d878-4f82-b07c-4411504f8550 but it doesn't seem like a dedicated Money Forum either. Anyone know status of microsoft.public.money or URL to replacement forum at social.microsoft.com? Tomorrow is 6/22! Duh?-- I poste...

Business Units and Teams
I have noticed that If I define a team, I can select a Business Unit. However, If I make a mistake, and go back to that team, I can't change the Business Unit. What gives? Why can't I edit that portion of the team especially since I am the admin? Business Units can only be deactivated once created. I suspect this is to maintain referrential integrity of the application. Granted this is a shortcoming of the application, however just inactivate the BU, then recreate it. "Rainmaker" wrote: > I have noticed that If I define a team, I can select a Business Unit. >...

Multiple Productlists
suggestion for CRM Why cant you have multiple product lists when you can have multiple business units. We have a client with many business units and each have seperate products and they are not allowed to see products from the other Business Units. (and the list would be very long) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based N...

measuring waves in the currency market
i'm trying to come up with a formula that will calculate the distance between the peaks and troths in the fluctuations of these currency prices. i've only been studying vba programming for a week so i don't have the know-how to write the algorithm but here is how i imagine it would be done. each wave must be at least 33 pips (a pip is one hundredth of a cent) long. so the wave must extend longer than 33 pips either up or down and a peak or troth is not recorded until the price swings in the opposite direction more than 33 pips. once the last peak and the last ...

Update Lead field based on Marketing list name
Hello, I have a field in Lead called Topic which I would like to update. Here how. Each time this lead is associated to list marketing, the name of the list will be added in the field. The names will have to be added one to the others each time a new list is associated the lead. Somebody would have an idea how to make it this happen? Thank There are the AddMember and AssMembersByFetchXML messages on the list entity. You can try attaching a plugin to these messages, if that works you can check if the member is a lead and then proceed to update lead. Input parameters: ListId and Ent...