FONTS print as00000000000000

Fonts aren't printing in publisher.... I tried
reinstalling publisher and the printer.... and driver....
I can't figure it out.... Numbers print and some
exclamation points... etc....

0
mrs_howl (1)

Changing fonts in msgbox
If i create a msgbox with a prompt, can i change or modify the font of the text in the msgbox ?? Ditto Inputbox.... thanks! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can't change the font used in a MsgBox. This limitation is one of the prices you pay for the simplicity of a MsgBox. If you need to change the font, you need to create a UserForm and display that form instead of using a MsgBox. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel www.cpears...

Embed Fonts on Excel File
I have a font for GDT symbols installed on my PC, there is no problem to display and print this document from my PC, but when I try on another PC which do not have installed the GDT font, this is missed. on solution could be install GDT font on all PC where is needed, but not always is possible to do it how can I save the font with the excel file? on office word there is an option to embed fonts on document (save options) to avoid this situation anybody help me .. You can do it in word, but not excel. Henry wrote: > > I have a font for GDT symbols installed on my PC, there ...

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

Setting the default font and font size for Excel comments
Hi, Do you know how to set the default font and font size in Excel for the cell 'Comments'? I have looked in Options as well as in the registry to see if I can change the default from Tahoma (size 8) to another (i.e. Arial size 12). Your help would really be appreciated. Thanks, Clint - UK ...

Printing drawings
Visio 2007 Professsional ... Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. Select tables and PK, however drawing created has all columns included. Is there a way to suppress the columns so only the tables are revealed? Thanks, Jim Yes with Visio for enterprise architect version "Jim Peterson" <JimPeterson@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:1232D9FA-E60A-4BD1-AF91-A6EA688A1819@microsoft.com... > Visio 2007 Professsional ... > > Have succesfully reverse engineered a SQL Server DB selecting tables. > Select t...

font change when editing
I have this I can place on the sheet module to change font when editing. Is there a way to put this into a macro so I can enter this into the sheet automatically each time I am emailed a new version of the workbook? Thanks. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Target.Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = 4 End Sub ...

margin cut off when printed
a 4-up postcard looks perfect when viewed. When printed the top, rt side and bottom are cut off a bit. What can I do? First of all, give the Publisher version and Windows version you are using. The printer type also helps. Margins are set by your printer...ink jet printers can't print all the way to the edge of the paper. You need to find out your limitations and set up your document within those limitations. Draw a line from top to bottom and another from side to side, all the way across the page. Print the page, and then see where the lines stop. Melissa "Stan the man" &l...

Identified problem printing graphics #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Well Can anyone explain this latest miserable problem with MS Word 2008? When I print a large document to my HP 6MP printer, the document prints fine BUT ONLY WHEN I PRINT THE WHOLE DOCUMENT. The instant I print only a range of pages, it matters not if I start from the front or not, the graphics in the document do NOT print - even if they were generated by Word. Frankly I am sick with Microsoft's foisting off problematic software on us -- I only wish there were a real alternative choice! The real problem is that ...

Print BCC fiend from Outlook 2007
Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... Tks Screen capture. zzMHUME wrote: > Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... > > Tks > > Other then Screen Capture... I see in Outlook 2003 you can do something in "Design Form Field" but does not have the same stuff in Outlook 2007... tks "Bob I" <birelan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%234ilCgceKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Screen capture. > > zzMHUME wrote: > >> Any way to Print BCC in Outlook 2007... >> >> Tks >> >>...

Corrupted Fonts
My computer runs on Mac OS X 10.4.2 Tiger. All was working well, until one fine day, when I tried to open an Office Application, I started getting messages that I had corrupted fonts, and that I had to remove the font. There were many affected fonts. Please can you help? You've got the "All fonts reported as corrupted under Tiger" problem. Lots of discussion on it on the MacWord newsgroup, so search the archives there. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.office.word It's a corruption in the font cache, rather than of the fonts themselves. Recent posts wil...

How do i set default font for all users when sending emails?
Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull.. I would like to set an default font when people are creating og replying emails. Jeppe Simonsen <jeppe@icebox.dk> wrote: > Is it possible to set an default font for all my users in my domain. I > looked thru GPO for office 2003 and didnt find anything usefull.. > > I would like to set an default font when people are creating og > replying emails. You can't set a default font for replying because Outlook will reply using the ...

Delete CDO page heading and following matter when printing an email document; to print the document only
I have used a modified form of Ron de Bruin's macro for sending Excel generated email via CDO. I would like to be able to print the CDO generated document without printing the heading (To: From: Subject: etc.) or any tags that may follow. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks. Michael If Worksheets("DataBase").Range("R348").Value = 1 And Worksheets("Record").Range("C21").Value > 0 Then Dim iMsg As Object Dim iConf As Object Dim ws As Worksheet Dim Sourcewb As Workbook Dim Flds As ...

Print preview question
When use preview the CR , how can I know the user press' print' button ? or press' export' button ? thanks "Sze" <abc@abc.com> wrote in message news:eGiRTfYgKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When use preview the CR , how can I know the user press' print' button ? > or press' export' button ? > > thanks > > CR? Which print preview dialog are you using in what type of project? Hello Sze, Could you please let us know the Application context and elaborate the problem? By the way, we have migr...

Creating print sections within a worksheet
I'd like to have unique headers for parts of a worksheet when I print the data. Is it possible to create sections within a worksheet? Otherwise, if I have each set of unique data in separate tabs, eahc tab having it's unique header text, is there a way to create a pdf that is the combination of several tabs? My fallback would be to copy pieces of the data from Excel and paste them into sections of a Word document. Thanks, Jeff Jeff - See "Custom View" in Excel's Help. - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "M...

Print Preview: possible to remove the Internet Explorer little icon from the dialog title bar?
Hello, Anybody knows if it is at all possible to get rid of the Internet Explorer icon that shows up in the title bar of the Print Preview Dialog? I am using CHtmlView and calling the Print Preview through IDispatch. I am also providing my customized template for the Print Preview GUI. Everything is perfect other than I'd like to know if that icon can be removed and or changed with my own icon. Would it have anything to do with favicon by chance? Thanks! weboludo ...

Missing Font #3
After a recent reinstallation of Publisher Deluxe with Photo Editing version 2002, I no longer haev a specific font that I used to use often. The font is called Gradl and it seems to have disappeared. I try to open old, saved documents in which I used this font and I get a message that says the font is not found and offering a substitution. I need this font! How do I get it back, and if I can't where else can I go to get this font? These are the products that shipped with your font, maybe you have it on a disk somewhere http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/font.aspx?FID=104&...

Drop Shadows Not Printing Correctly
For the past several years I have been using Photoshop to creat graphics with drop shadows. I recently tried to use them with Publsiher 2003 and instead of the shadow gently fading to white, there is a shadow with a vivid stopping point in Publsher when I print. On the screen it looks OK. I must have somenting set wrong as all my other programs print it correctly. (Open Office Writer, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign CS - I have not tried MS Word.) I have used different file formats, but still nothing prints correctly. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. funzero <funzer...

Quick Print button printing to last used printer and not default
Quick Print button indicates that it should be using the default printer, and does, unless you choose another printer to use. I can clear this by rebooting Word, however, is there any way in which I can force quick print to always and only use default printer? Thanks. Perhaps you can use a macro to accomplish what you are describing (ask in a programming newsgroup such as microsoft.public.word.vba.general). However, it would be relatively easy to press Ctrl+P and then pick the printer that you want in the dialog box. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Jazz&q...

Print a .txt file
Hi, How can I programmatically print a specific text file ? (without using CPrintDialog) Yoav. Hi Yoavo, > How can I programmatically print a specific text file ? (without using > CPrintDialog) If you really just want to print a txt file you can use ShellExecute with "print" as verb: ShellExecute(yourHwndOrNULL, _T("print"), yourTextFilePath, NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL); You find details here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb762153(VS.85).aspx If that does not fit your needs, please describe what you want to do and what is missing in ShellExecute ...

Report only prints the first 48 characters of an 80 character text
I have an 80 character field (Description) which is only showing 48 characters even though there is room to print the whole description. Somehow, the formatting is causing it to limit the field size to 48 and to replace the remaining characters with "..." to every record that is over 48 characters. There appears to be plenty of room on the report for the whole field. I have tried changing the font size, moving the field to a separate line and stretching it across the page, but without success. This was originally written in Access 2003, but Access 2007 doesn't fix the ...

Images missing in all Word files, no print preview etc
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am running into an issue with Word 2008 after recently upgrading from 2004. (BTW it is way faster now that it is a Universal Binary) <br><br>When I open old DOC files with images in them the images are always gone. I don't have a ton so I can't say if the image formats are all the same, they are basic GIF or BMP style graphics from what I remember. I can't see them in print layout mode, print preview, and they are missing when I print. I have checked to make sure it is not using the imag...

Receipt printing question
Is there any way to print 2 receipt for particular items. I have many items that we sell that have manufacture rebates and would like a second receipt to print for these particular items only. ...

How do I print mailing labels for contacts in Outlook
I cannot believe that there is not a 'view' for address labels (omitting the telephone number), and a print layout, when I see how simple it is in Lotus Organizer 97. Do I really have to mess about with mailmerge and Word for what should be a principal advantage at Christmas time (I send 200 cards !) If there is no other solution I will abandon Outlook, as it has little other use for me. Mail merge is a most excellent way to create labels to fit the exact = label stock you have. What do you have against it? For best results, = start in your Contacts folder and choose Tools | Ma...