font size refuses to change in a text box

I am having a problem changing font size in a text box.  The font and size is
available and also used on the same page!  I am having a problem with the
line spacing as well
0
Burkhart (1)

Could you send me that file? I have some ideas but.......

Also, which version are you using?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Linda Burkhart" <Linda Burkhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having a problem changing font size in a text box.  The font and size
>is
> available and also used on the same page!  I am having a problem with the
> line spacing as well

0
jl_amerson (3088)

Text Box #6
I have a userform which I have linked to a spreadsheet. I need to know how to get the userform to clear textbox.1 once I hit the enter key I have it working but it clear this textbox. Also how do I get the userform to automatically refresh to show the updated titles in the other textboxes on this form. Thanks in advance Greg The customary behavior for a UserForm is that hitting the Enter key is equivalent to clicking the OK button, which usually closes the UserForm. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? A little more detail would be helpful. -- Vasant "Greg B..." &l...

Mystery price changes-anybody experienced????
When I have been updating items in Manager, sometimes the price from the previous item automatically populates and changes on the next item. Has anybody experienced this? Very frustrating. Any suggestions? Apply the latest hotfix for RMS. This will resolve the issue. Mihir Diviasoft, Inc www.diviasoft.com "knightsbridge" <knightsbridge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BF21959-BD09-4005-B635-409A2EBD4570@microsoft.com... > When I have been updating items in Manager, sometimes the price from the > previous item automatically populates and changes o...

filtering check boxes
I know how to filter a field that is not a check box, I use the simple code below Private Sub Label41_Click() Me.Filter = "[Month] Like 'Jun'" Me.FilterOn = True End Sub However how can I use this code to filter a check box. Check box is either "Yes" or "No" I tried using Yes, and True but that does not filter. Any succestion? Sandrao Try using -1 instead of True -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "sandrao" wrote: > I know how to filter a field that is not a check box, I use the simple code > below > Private Sub Label41_Clic...

duplex printing question, change record order to line up with other side?
i have a report that i need to make the opposite side match up with the correct record. it is setup to print 4 records, 2 across then 2 below. like 4 post cards on a landscape page. records for each customer need to match up with the mailing address on the reverse side. so the records are switched if i were to make the report right now. basicly records start 1 and 2 on the top of the landscaped page then 3 and 4 under. so on the reverse side records need to be 2 and 1 then 4 and 3 under. i havent made the opposite side for mailing address yet. i need some info on how i need to do this....

Text Boxes #4
I have a number of text boxes within charts that highlight some of the information. I change the data that produces the charts and would like to automatically change the text in the text box by linking the text box to cells within a worksheet. Is this possible to do? Thanks Graham Hi Graham you can link a text box to a cell, 1) click on the text box 2) click in the formula bar 3) type =A1 (or whatever cell) 4) press enter Cheers JulieD "Graham Parkinson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:219f01c4d884$799b2570$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I have a...

Change date format on report
My date displays as mddyy in the table but on the report I'd like it to display as mm/dd/yyyy, how would I code that to have that field always display in mm/dd/yyyy format. I'm thinking this is very simple but I just can't get it to work for me. Thank so much for your help. On May 2, 1:50 pm, SITCFanTN <SITCFa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My date displays as mddyy in the table but on the report I'd like it to > display as mm/dd/yyyy, how would I code that to have that field always > display in mm/dd/yyyy format. I'm thinking this is very simple...

Why does spell check change to English(US) on replies/forwards?
My default language is set to English(UK) spell checker reverts to English (US) when replying or forwarding messages. How can I change this so it is always English(UK)?Cheers,Tom ...

receving email size limit
Hi, I have email send/receiving size limit setup for 5mb in exchange 2003 srv - globe setting/message delivery, but I'd like to permit certain users to receive emails > 5mb size, how can I set this up? I tried in user's exchange general setting/delivery restriction, it seems not working... do I have to restart anything after making changes? thanks al -- 007 You must override the global setting in the individual user account. ...

Exchange 2007
I've been running the Exchange 2007 evaluation. On one of my configurations my messages weren't getting through so I tried to look at the mailbox size and the users connected. And I can't find how to do this in the graphical admin interface. I've asked some of my collegues and they don't know how to do it either. Am I missing something here? One of the first things I do on when arriving on a customer site is to check out the list of mailboxes and who is connected and I can't figure out how to do it on Exchange 2007. powershell get-mailboxstatistics will get y...

Combo Box changes after Microsoft Upgrade.
I have WindowsXP and Access2003. I have a Combo Box on a form used for finding a particular record. After downloading and installing the Office2003 upgrade (Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3)), one of the columns (a text) Combo Box is blank. This remains blank even if I create a new Combo Box. Also, going back to a application backup I made in January2007, this column has become blank too. The Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3) is the only event which has occurred. Please help, Frank And, you've hit the nail on the head. It is SP3 which is causing this issue. From what I u...

Using the Text Formula
I have a range of cells that I want to apply the =LOWER function to but each time that I go to make the text lowercase the text disappears from the cell. I was wondering if someone could tell me what I was possibly doing wrong? capnhud, with the text you want to change in column A, in B1 put =LOWER(A1) and copy down -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "capnhud" <capnhud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Sumproduct
I am using Sumproduct with three variables (Person, Product and Month). I am using data validation lists for the end user to select the person, product and month. I would like to be able to add a "Total" to the person list so that when the end user chooses "Total" and a product and month that the Sumproduct would only use the two other criteria (Product and Month) and be able to see the totals of those criteria for all Persons. I know I could nest IF THEN statements with the Sumproduct, but is there a better way??? Appreciate the help! No, an IF/THEN m...

Encrypt Text in Excel
I want to encrypt text in Excel. I want the character spacing to be accurate, I just want the actual text to be encrypted to a user. Anyone know any tricks, shortcuts, add-ins to do this? Thank you! Marc One more note. It is the text in a given range of cells that I want to encrypt. I've tried looking at different fonts and then locking the cells (protecting worksheet) but none of the built-in Wingding fonts keep the character spacing intact. I thought that maybe there was a way to do a custom number or text format but wasn't able to get that to work. "Marc" wrote: ...

Combo Box on Forms
Hi, I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being Other. If the user selects other I want them to be able to input what they want so that it will go into the table instead of just the "Other". I just am not really sure on how to do that. Can you help? Thanks, Jaime In design view click on VIEW - Properties and the the combo. Then change Limit To List to No. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "jseger22@yahoo.com" wrote: > Hi, > > I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being > Other. If the use...

eliminate highlights in template covering white font
I have a template where some of the information is highlighted in yellow and I don't know how to eliminate the highlights in order to see the white font beneath it. Click the arrow on the Highlighting button on the Formatting toolbar (Word 97-2003) or on the Home tab (Word 2007) and choose the No Color option. Then select the relevant text to remove highlighting. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "writertypist" <writertypist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB49358E-DD05-4914-8DAE-5563B594C91E@microsoft.com...

Can't Use Outlook after changing Servers
Moved users from one server to another. Users map USER folder to U:\ drive, no chnage there. After move when trying to open Outlook it stops with an error that there is a security problem with the .pst file. There is none I can find. Tried deleting Outlook profile for user and installing a new one, came up with same pst file. tried adding a second pst file and get the same security violation, No other files have problems, WORD or Excel. ideas?? dave Admin ...

How to change the year?
I have a date column in my work sheet where I have enterred the year as 2005, but actually should be 2001. The cell format is date-month-year. My date range is B5:B55. How can I change the year on only for the dates in this range. Thanks. Victor Victor, The difference between a 2001 and a 2005 date is 1461. So do this: Put 1461 in a cell. Copy. Select B5:B55. Edit - Paste Special. Click "Values" and "Subtract." OK. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "la90292" <la90292@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:ebnzG62qFHA.3720@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gb...

Font problem #2
I'm using the free trial download of Publisher & at work I use Publisher 2003. Regardless of which one, the font is changing whenever I type a ' or press the spacebar. I'm using Helvetica, and Times New Roman is the default. The toolbar shows Helvetica, but these characters switch the font to TNR. I've searched the help menu which has been useless. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks! ...

Can this VBA for work on text files be modified for a different job ?
I have been using the code below (which, from memory, came from the M-Soft site before I hashed it about) successfully to open 2 text files, appending the whole of one file to the end of the other, then deleting the source file. Now a new task is to; - update all text files in a specified folder by appending a new record. This is to be a daily routine, and there should end up being about 800 to 1000 text files to be updated. - The information for the record that is appended to each file comes from a single text file each day (source file). - The first column of this 'source file' ho...

Nonadjacent Cell Text Overflow
Is there a way to merge nonadjacent cells for text overflow. What I' trying to do is have text entered into a row of merged cells(e.g. Row A1:F1) but if the text is more than the cells can contain to overflo into another nonadjacent row of merged cells(Row3 A1:F1). Thanks fo any help with this -- Db171 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Db1712's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1591 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27498 ...

change range for multiple charts
Hi I need to change the range for multiple charts, i.e. i have to go chart by chart and modify, either with the mouse or by typing, the new range, is there a quicker way to do this? "Yossi evenzur" wrote: > Hi > I need to change the range for multiple charts, i.e. i have to go chart by > chart and modify, either with the mouse or by typing, the new range, is there > a quicker way to do this? I've written a little Excel add-in that performs mass edits of series formulas: How to Edit Series Formulas http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/how-to-edit...

Picture Behind Text
I am trying to place a photo overtop of a text box but it is covering up the text. i want the text to show though the photo. how do i do this? Rob K wrote: > I am trying to place a photo overtop of a text box but it is covering > up the text. i want the text to show though the photo. how do i do > this? ==================================== Which version of Publisher? Place the text box on top of the picture. If you see an unwanted white background behind the text... select the text box and type...Ctrl+T...to make it transparent. -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital ...

Change PST?
I installed a new Outlook (XP) and have my old backup PST file on a disk. I want the default data location to be of my choosing. I assume I copy that data where I want it but how do I import it? "bobnewman backup.pst.pst". I am totally confused, both by the lack of documentation (that I can find) and the backup file name. I hope someone can help. Bob I found it! Thanks anyway. Bob "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@att.net> wrote in message news:vD%7d.2900$TY2.272@lakeread04... > I installed a new Outlook (XP) and have my old backup PST file on a disk. I > want t...

How do I change the elements displayed in the message list
How do I change the elements displayed in the message list. For example, to list "To" or "From" edit the view - to change just one folder, click on the row of field names and choose custom. To make all folders the same see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

Font Issue 12-01-09