Font and master pages

While working within a master page I somehow changed all of the fonts in my
100 page document.  Can anyone tell me the fastest way to restore my document
back to their original font?  Please help!
0
Breeze (1)

Breeze <Breeze@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> While working within a master page I somehow changed all of the fonts
> in my 100 page document.  Can anyone tell me the fastest way to
> restore my document back to their original font?  Please help!

Format > Font Schemes
or Format > Styles and Formatting

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)

Can I change the font color of text inside an IF statement?
Here is the equation I'm using in Excel 2003. =IF(AND(G3="NO",B1-E3<2),B1-E3,IF(AND(G3="YES",B1-E3<=96),B1-E3,"Error")) I would like the text color to change red if: IF NO is selected and B1-E3 >2 I would like the text to turn red. IF YES is selected and B1-E3 >4 I would like the text to turn red. If I can do this in conditional formatting, that’s fine, I'm just not familiar enough with excel to do this. Thanks for the assistance! Craig Hi a formula can't change a format. But have a look at 'Format - Conditional Format' fo...

GAL web page
How can I create a web page listing names and phone numbers (possibly couple other fields from AD). I have ran across several CDO or ADSI samples for Exchange 5.5, but w are running Exchange 2000. Does anyone have ideas or code for me? It must be out there. Ideally, I would like to expand it to an in/out checkboard type o thing. For now, just publishing the phone list will work - cgraham158 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread...

How can I stop Outlook downloading fonts from incoming messages and use only those installed?
When I receive a message in Outlook with a font I don't have installed it takes a while whilst Outlook downloads the font. Can I switch off this feature so that the only fonts that show are those that are already installed. Peter <usenet_AT_tecno.demon.co.uk@JUNKBLOCK.COM> wrote: > When I receive a message in Outlook with a font I don't have installed > it takes a while whilst Outlook downloads the font. Can I switch off > this feature so that the only fonts that show are those that are > already installed. You don't state your version of Outlook, but with Out...

WebBrowser Control Displayed Font Size.
In Windows Explorer 7 a menu option is available to change the displayed font size. "View" > "Text Size". Several options are available; "Largest", "Larger", "Medium" etc. Is the functionality available to programmatically adjust the displayed font size in the WebBrowser control? The container for the control is in a Windows form. ...

Cannot "Page Setup" feature
Good morning I have been editing a book of ca 170 pages. Up until last Thursday I could access "page setup", the "Column" feature of the "Index and Reference" etc. I do not know what I might have done; however, now the Table of Contents show only 20 pages even though the entire book is present, the "Page Setup" is grayed out and I cannot access it, and other features suich as restoring the two column format for the indices at the end of the book no longer function. Can you tell me what I may have done and how to fix it. I tried just copying ...

Default font color
How can I set the default font color to anything but black? You can go to Format, Style, be sure the Style name is at Normal, hit modify over on the right, change the color. You'll have to do this to each workbook. I have not been able to figure out how to make it permanent. "ajb" <ajbehr@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:ugpNPqvdDHA.2112@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > How can I set the default font color to anything but black? > > You can create a new default template, with your preferred font colour: 1. Open a new workbook. 2. Choose Format>Style 3. Fr...

Bitmaps' Page Display
How would small bitmaps be displayed on a page of a tab control. The bitmaps would need to be printed out similarly to text, line by line. Each line would contain at least ten small bitmaps.And there could be enough lines to continue past the end the visible tab page. Then a scroll control would be used. Is it possible to do this type of thing. ...

Office v.X updates disappeared from the Mactopia download page
Updates for Office v.X seemed to have disappeared from the main Mactopia download page. When I search for a 10.1.9 update, I see a link to an update, but that link takes you to the main Mactopia page where there aren't any Office updates except for Office 2004. Does anybody know how to get the Office v.X updates? An ftp site would work also. OK, I found it via a Google search at -<br> <br> &nbsp;<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=FEA9FD8A-EA16-4B3C-9381-18A389D5599A&displaylang=en><br> <br> It's just pretty lame though that ...

Opening Page format
Using MS Publisher 2002, I want the opening page to show only a blank page, not a graphic showing - in a third of the screen - a selection of "scheme - options - designs" Help/advice will be appreciated. If it takes up a third of the page you must be using 640 x 480 - UNBELIEVABLE Go to menu Tools > Options tab General second item down - DE-select -- On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:44:07 +1000, "���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote: >If it takes up a third of the page you must be using 640 x 480 - >UNBELIEVABLE I'm not. > >Go to me...

Disappearing Page tabs
We recently had office 2007 installed on our XP computers. We save many spreadsheets on a network drive. Since the installation occasionally when we open Excel it will not show us the page tabs. We have hid and unhide the tabs using the options box. Is there a way to fix this? Lets hope we get a reply, I have same problem and asked again. Opened book with tabs, ran a macro to sort and print and tabs disappeared and I cant find. SG <cyclingmerlin@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ff562108-d923-4f8f-8ac9-bf34d9c5cb76@f47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > We recently had office 2007 insta...

Column A to change font color if column B is not empty
Hi, I'd like to have column A of a sheet to automatically turn to red font when a cell in column B is entered,ie, the Cell A3 will change from red to black when B3 is entered and B3 is a date. Can it be done? Thanks & Regards, Val Hi try: - select cells A3:A10 - goto 'Format - Conditional format' - enter the formula =$B3<>"" - choose a format -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany dolphinv4 wrote: > Hi, > > I'd like to have column A of a sheet to automatically > turn to red font when a cell in column B is entered,ie, > the Cell ...

replace manual page breaks WITH section breaks
Hello everyone -- There is no problem searching FOR section breaks and replacing them WITH something else, but there seems to be no way to do the reverse -- there is no Section Break choice in the Replace With pop-up window. Typing in ^b just produces an error. Is there a way to do this? Thank you all, -Lynne Please ignore question, folks. I just found a workaround here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/136260 -Lynne Here it "Elessvie" wrote: > Hello everyone -- There is no problem searching FOR section breaks and > replacing them WITH somethin...

Summing in page footer
In my page footer section of a report I need to have a "Subtotal" which is "NonTaxable" + "TaxableNetAmt". Sometime my TaxableNetAmt will be 0. How can I make the Subtotal be the sum of NonTaxable and TaxableNetAmt? I have tried many different ways and I get #error. My control source for NonTaxable is = [NetAmount] and the control source for "TaxableNetAmt" is TaxableNetAmt. Or will be entered on teh form... THanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200706/1 On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:41:10...

Memory for rendering a report page
Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a report page? If so, is it possible to increase the default? Type a question (i.e., Access specifications) on help filed of access window. -- HTP Adnan If I have helped and/or answered your question, please let me know by replying or clicking question answered (below positioned ‘Yes’ button). "anthony" wrote: > Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a report page? > If so, is it possible to increase the default? > anthony wrote: >Does Access limit the amount of memory needed to render a r...

How do I get Front Page 2003 to work with Windows7
I have been using FrontPage 2003 to update our website. Last month I updated my computer to Windows7 and Office 2007. Several days later I try to log on to Front page and receive the following message : " The operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Load failed Cannont load MSO.DLL" Has anyone had a similar experience? Or any advice? Change the compatibility to Windows XP. (BTW, if you search this newsgroup, you'll see this issue has been addressed many times._ -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 -----...

Center on Page

insert multiple page Word document into Excel
How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the Word document? Hi this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S.W." <S.W.@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D7087D76-A4F3-46BB-90A9-FEB054B24AEB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view > the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the > Word doc...

Fonts/Icons
Does anybody know how to change the default icon & font size for the "folder list" (usually on the left of outlook xp).......It starts with: Outlook Today Calender Contacts etc. etc. ...

Epson Stylus NX515 does not print, not even a Test page
I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not print. Not even a test page. Here is a link to Epson trouble shooting site. Make sure when you want to print you pick your printer if there is a list of printers. "Ritter197" wrote: > I use Windows 7 and the Epson Stylus NX515 is on and the wireless light is > also on. But it does not print. The documents are in the queue but do not > print. Not even a test page. > > . > http://www.epson.com...

FONTS in Microsoft Publisher 2003
I would like to print out ALL fonts available for actual reference when I want to show my customer, how do I do it? Rossy wrote: > I would like to print out ALL fonts available for actual reference when I > want to show my customer, how do I do it? The fonts available in Publisher should be the same as the fonts available to the rest of the system. This article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209205 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Thanks for the answer, however, I do not know how to print the fonts available, can you tell me how? Someone did it for ...

Changing font size for folder labels
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I had to change my identity because of problems creating an archive. The font size for the folder/subfolder names is considerably bigger than in my old identity, but I can't find/remember how I was able to shrink the font size in the old identity. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ----------------1884767708369135418 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit On 2010-03-01 18:30:43 -0800, JHawk@officefor...

uninstall fonts in Word 2003
How can I uninstall fonts from the drop down menu in this program? There are too many to choose from and I don't use most of them... hate looking through the list each time I want to change fonts. If they're fonts you're never going to use anyway, you Delete them from the Fonts folder in Start > Control Panel. (But if they weren't stored somewhere else in your computer and installed from there, you should move them to a storage folder instead, so that when you do want them back, you can Install them again.) In Word2007, recently used fonts appear in a group at t...

Overwrite Master Db
Hi all, I have a question about Master db in a DR environment. Our customer has follow environment setup: Live Site: SQL Server 2008 Standard DR site: SQL Server 2008 Standard Both share a SAN disk so that if the Live site is down, the DR site will pick up all database request. But as the customer install both SQL server instances databases onto the SAN disk, it means the Live Master DB will overwrite the DR Master DB every time they sync the user databases on the SAN disks. How can I avoid this happen? Cheers, On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 22:09:38 -0700 (PDT), Tao <lintao...

calculations do not update unless page is saved
I have an excel 2003 workbook with 32 tabs the first set of tabs are named according to the date 09-01-09 the last two tabs total all the important info one is 1st - 15th other is 16th - 30th on my total pages the first column is the date 09-01-09 (as Text) and i use the indirect function in my formulas to refer to the individual tab names.. everything works and calculates but it doesnt happen On-the-fly like excel usually does i have to actually hit save for any calculations to update even on the individual tabbed dates formulas like A1+A2 dont display a result untill saved.. did...

Continue page numbering from previous document while Indexing
Hi! I have a very long document that I have split into several smaller documents to work on and consequently, I have set the page numbering for each subsequent according to the last page of the previous document: "Document #1: Page 1-500" "Document #2: Page 501-750" "Document #3: Page 751-900" However, when I do Indexing in Document #2, regardless of the page number I have set up, it reverts to Page 1 when updating the Index and resets the entire page numbering in that document. How can I 'force' the Indexing to recognize the subsequent pag...