finding hidden tab settings

I appear to have some hidden tab settings from text that I have imported from
WordPerfect.  How do I find and delete them?  I am accustomed to using
"Reveal Codes" and am totally lost.  I did save the text as text only, but it
appears that the tabs came over with the text.

setting timeout in XML controls
Is there a way to set a timeout in either MSXML or in .NET's XML classes? --Buddy Hi, If you're using MSXML4.0 take a look at the ServerXMLHTTP: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/xmlsdk/htm/xml_mth_sz_0cj7.asp Regards, Ion Vasilian -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm. "Buddy Ackerman" <buddy@buddyackerman.com> wrote in message news:uHqaoAkmDHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

Where do I receive or find a delivery receipt?
To test how delivery receipt works I sent an email to myself, requesting delivery receipt, (so I know that it was received) but what form does delivery receipt come in? Same thing with read receipt, I sent myself one, respond yes when I opened the message, but haven't received anything I can see that is a read receipt. Where would I find it? Delivery receipts are generated by the recipient's mail server, if it is supported. As for the read receipt, have you hit send/receive after reading the email? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the d...

Newbie question: finding aliases and forwards
If I have an address such as services@somewhere.com how could I figure out where (which user) that address exists at in Exchange or where it forwards to (if it forwards versus belonging to a user)? Thanks. just go to Active Directory Users and computers and do a find with a filter by the users email Address "Joe Blow" wrote: > If I have an address such as services@somewhere.com > how could I figure out where (which user) that address exists at in Exchange > or where it forwards to (if it forwards versus belonging to a user)? > Thanks. > > > ...

Finding Transactions
I am using Money 06. Is there a way for me to locate transactions across my accounts where the 'Category' is blank? Thanks Transactions by Category report customized Category|Clear All, Category|Include unassigned income transactions, Category|Include unassigned expense transactions, Date|All Dates, Account|Select All, etc. "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24D7BE0D-2C92-42B2-8E58-BCF2202096D1@microsoft.com... >I am using Money 06. Is there a way for me to locate transactions across my > accounts where the 'Category' is bl...

I did install Genuine Advantage ActiveX control. But why could not find it in my IE Add-ons List?
Several days ago, I downloaded Windows Mobile Device Center from Micorosft web site for my Windows 7. As it needed Windows Genuine Verification, I installed the Genuine Advantage ActiveX control for my IE8. But now, I can not find this activeX control in my IE Add-ons List( IE -> Tools -> Manage Add-ons options of Internet Explorer ). Anyone could tell me why and where? Thanks in advance. It installed and it is not removable in any shape or form. Once done (Genuine Advantage ActiveX) it is done :-) -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of oth...

mail does not find temporay directory to open attached .xls file
Since few weeks, I cannot open attached .xls file, for the temporary directory is not found. I bypass it by saving the xls file in a a folder and then open it from there. It does't work if saved on desktop. All other attached files, pps or world, are ok -- Are all your Windows Updates current? I seem to recall there was an update for IE8 a couple of months ago which fixed the failure to open attachments. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "escofie" <escofie@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Set One Field based On Another Field
I think I have a pretty simple request. I am looking for some script to put on an on exit field. Here is what I need it to do: When a value is put in say $550, if this is greater than a specified limit in the code I need it to set Field2 to Yes. So if field1 > 500 set field2 = yes Real world example: I have a dollar amount of credit to give to a customer, I want to auto populate the approval required field with a yes. Your help is appreciated. Brent, Try: IIf([Field1]>500,[Field2]="Yes") However if the field is a Bit data type then IIf([Field1]&...

>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient tab
>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table This error is from our exchange, what is causing it? Certain email address seem to trigger it. We would need more information. Exchange versions, for instance. And who receives the NDR? Your users or someone sending to your domain? Postfix in the mix anywhere? "BrianMultiLanguage" <BrianMultiLanguage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C32582D-E2D4-4C83-8A72-A8127672688D@microsoft.com... > >: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table > > This error is...

finding differing numbers.
How do I in a column of numbers some in duplication, how can i get a list off the entries which reflects these numbers but not in duplication. ie "numbers" 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 5, 3, 5, 2, 1, 2. "result" 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Thanks Chris Hi one way: - select your column - choose 'Data - Filter Advanced Filter' - choose a new range and 'unique entries' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany curleyc wrote: > How do I in a column of numbers some in duplication, how can i get a > list off the entries which reflects these numbers but not in > duplicat...

where do i find autoarchive on my computer
I have Winows XP and have no idea how to find the archive file. I used to have an icon on the desk top but that has disappeared. Any help would be appreciated. Your question does not have anything to do with Word. Autoarchiving is a feature of Outlook. Was archiving of mail items that you were thinking of? -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Ganga" <Ganga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Set up sending same message everyday
I need help on how to set my outlook to send a message to the same group everyday Thanks DK ...

Set recipent address to smtp instead of Exchange/x400 ?
Is there a settting that I can change to set the recipient or to address to always show as an smtp address instead of the Exchange/X400 address? what version of Exchange? smtp is the default protocol for Exchange 2000/2003... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Jibril Esa" <jesa@conarc.com> wrote in message news:#lwYvtijGHA.3440@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a settting that I can change to set the recipient or to address > to always show as an smtp address instead of the Exchange/X400 address? > > In exchange 2003 environment or exchange 2000. when I pull t...

Cannot Install / Find Driver for Microsoft 2.4GHz Transceiver USB?
I recently purchased a Microsoft Comfort 5000 wireless keyboard and mouse. I can successfully install the software associated with the keyboard and mouse, but when I plug in the USB Transceiver device Windows Install shield tells me "the hardware was not installed because the wizard cannot find the necessary software'. I've tried manually to search the disk and my hard drive and it still cannot find the software. It doesn't matter if I plug the USB device into any of the USB slots on my PC. I'm running Windows XP and have had similar install problems with ...

Is there any easy way to find out the version of MDB file ?
We are using MS Access 2003. We just find that there is a MDB file that hasn't been used for a number of years. We would like to know is there any easy way to find out which version of MS Access (Like Access 97 / Access 2.0) it is created ? When we open it, it asks us to "Convert" or "Open it". Thanks http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2e861e76-5d89-450a-b977-980a9841111e&DisplayLang=en may be of use. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft...

Can't set hyperlink to Word bookmark
Excel 2007 (& Word 2007) Vista Enterprise SP1 This topic has been covered re older versions of Excel, with no definitive answer. I want to hyperlink a certain Excel cell to a specific point in a Word document. I select the cell, hit Ctrl-k, and navigate to the file. The path and file appear in the address problem. I then press the Bookmark button. The following message appears: "Microsoft Office Excel could not open this file or could not parse a file of this type." [Why not? It's the same Office version?] The Show Help button unhelpfully says that certai...

Setting a calendar field to disabled
Hello I have a date field called "followupby". Once the user selects a date then saves the form, I need the field to be disabled so the user can no longer select another date. I have set the code in the onsave event to: crmForm.all.new_textfield.disabled = true; I have also tried: crmForm.all.new_textfield.readOnly = true; but when I publish and test, the calendar button is still available to user. What have I done wrong? ...

Default font setting
Can some one please tell me how to change the default font setting in Publisher 2003 I tried to install default text add-inn but couldn't get it to work. Try this instead http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "desav" <desav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F12FE189-AC5E-47EC-A19C-36CFAC932E72@microsoft.com... > Can some one please tell me how to change the default font setting in > Publisher 2003 > I tried to install default...

Unable to set interactive property Smartlist Execl
When trying to send a Smarlist to Excel we are getting an error message "Unable to set interactive property of the application class". Does anyone ahve any ideas on this one? Hi Rich, There are some cases that it is faster to reinstall GP than to troubleshoot why thus fails on your workstation. Just make sure you un-install first prior to reinstalling using local administrator account on the machine. Cheers, Dennis Araullo, MACS MCTS GP,CRM,AX MCTIP Database Administrator 2008 CCEA "Rich Wheeler" wrote: > When trying to send a Smarlist to Excel we are getting ...

Tabbed Subforms.
Is there a way I could have tabbed subforms for data entry in a form? If so, How can I do it?? ...

Where can I find a 2006 Business Calendar template?
I am looking for a 2006 Business Calendar template. The microsoft.com page has the 2005 Business Calendar online, but not the 2006 calendar. This shows the entire year on 1 page and is in Excel format. Thanks! Don't know which calendar template you are referring to but I created a rather flexible solution based -- rather loosely by the time I got done with it {g} -- on http://office.microsoft.com/en- us/templates/TC011585711033.aspx?CategoryID=CT011371131033 This solution allows any year between 1900 and 3000 and the first day- of-the-week can be any weekday. There is no code; ev...

How do I set the time before a hilighted email is marked "read"
I recall a previous email system that let me set how many seconds I viewed and email before he showed as "read". Can I set this in Outlook? Maybe try this: 1.. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Other tab. 2.. Click Reading Pane. 3.. Select the Mark items as read when viewed in the Reading Pane check box, and then type a number in the Wait n seconds before marking item as read box. >WT< "Ken" <Ken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60FF3286-B05D-4762-96E8-5D36FD0E3C4B@microsoft.com... >I recall a pre...

setting rules in exchange manager
how can a set up rules in Exchange manager to filter keywords in the subject line to distribute to certain distribution groups. For example if in the subject line it says Sales it would email just the Sales distribution list? I want to set this up for our Sales, Service, and Parts Departments. Our main branch sends out emails with those keywords in the subject line so that a filter can be set. I'm just not sure how to set that. You can't (natively w/Exchange). -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- &qu...

Advanced Find
I'd like to set up a query that pulls a list of contacts and their parent customer's address information. Logically this is so I could send a mailing out to all employees of certain accounts but send it to the account's mailing address, not the address of the contact. Is this possible? The reason I need to do this is because we store the contact's *personal* address in their record and the company address in the parent customer's record. If it is not possible to do the above, how are other people handling this situation? Duplicating the account address in the contac...

Help
Hi, Is it possible to set a default page orientation in Visio? I prefer to use Landscape with UML documents and it is a pain to have to change it for every new Visio file. Thanks. Rover You can create a new template for UML drawings that has the landscape orientation as default page orientation. --Geert "RoveR" <RoveR-001@No.Hot.SPAm.Mail.com> wrote in message news:esSP63eKEHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is it possible to set a default page orientation in Visio? I prefer to use > Landscape with UML documents and it is a pain to have to change it fo...

Repost: Set default stationery with VBScript
Hi all, Is it possible to set the default stationery for a user with VBScript? In Outlook 2003 this option is located under Tools, Options, Mail Format, Use this stationery by default. The message format is left at it's default: HTML. When setting up a new user we already copy the company Word templates to the user profile with a VBScript script file and it would help if we could include this Outlook 2003 setting in the script. Thanks in advance, HJ I found it. Since we are using Word when composing e-mails, the font type and size is set in Word itself under Tools, Options, Genera...