confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)
9/14/2004 11:06:11 AM
Oh dear! I've developed dyslexia! Letters no longer combine to form real
words.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" <bkvalheim@publishermvps.com> wrote in message
> In news:1b1a01c49a36$845c9cf0$a501280a@phx.gbl,
> cdaley138 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted:
> || all docom ent
>
> docom ent file all
> --
> Brian Kvalheim
> Microsoft Publisher MVP
> http://www.publishermvps.com
> ~pay it forward~

> confers no rights.

---

jl_amerson (3088)
9/14/2004 6:13:16 PM
Hi JoAnn Paules (jl_amerson@hotmail.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| Oh dear! I've developed dyslexia! Letters no longer combine to form
|| real words.

LOL. JoAnn, you have too much fun in these newsgroups. Settle down.

Bwahahahahaha
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)
9/14/2004 6:13:33 PM
Weird day today - had to be at work at 6. Good thing was that I clocked out
at 11:30.  :-)

--

> Hi JoAnn Paules (jl_amerson@hotmail.com),
> in the newsgroups
> you posted:
>
> || Oh dear! I've developed dyslexia! Letters no longer combine to form
> || real words.
>
> LOL. JoAnn, you have too much fun in these newsgroups. Settle down.
>
> Bwahahahahaha
> --
> Brian Kvalheim
> Microsoft Publisher MVP
> http://www.publishermvps.com
> ~pay it forward~

> confers no rights.

---

jl_amerson (3088)

Can you recover an Excel file that has been overwritten?
Saved a blank worksheet in a file name that I want to recover. Can I and how? Unfortunately the original file is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Buccaneer" <Buccaneer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0186303-389B-4C89-9BDC-25CCB3BE216C@microsoft.com... > Saved a blank worksheet in a file name that I want to recover. > Can I and how? Buccaneer wrote: > Saved a blank worksheet in a file name that I want to recover. Can I > and how? Not at all, unless you ha...

Reading DBF files in Excel 2007
I noticed that some people were having issues that Excel 2007 does not read/write dbf files. I might be wrong - if so - please ignore this. I have written a simple vbscript to read dbf files. It is not perfect yet (needs work on typing). I have almost finished one for writing as well. Here is the reading script's URL: http://nerds-central.blogspot.com/2007/12/read-dbf-files-with-excel-2007- vbscript.html Feedback welcome -- http://nerds-central.blogspot.com/2007/12/baby-steps-how-to-become-excel- god.html ...

Outlook says 0 size
I have a PST that Outlook claims to have no folders and is zero size, but the file .pst is over 500mb. Ran the pst scan utility, it claims there are no folders/e-mails in this pst file. DOes anyone know of a utility that can break open this and possibly get some of these e-mails out? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a PST that Outlook claims to have no folders and > is zero size, but the file .pst is over 500mb. Ran the > pst scan utility, it claims there are no folders/e-mails > in this pst file. DOes anyone k...

Excel doesn't show th data when double clcik on excel file
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0FC9_01CA79B9.153A8DB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When I was working on network issue for one of my clients, they asked me = for troubleshooting an Excel issue. She is running Office 2003. Whenever = she double click on an excel file in My document folder or from attached = email, the Excel opens with no data. She must run the Excel first and = then open the excel file. Why? --=20 Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE Networking, Internet, Routing, VP...

Attachments dont arrive to the addressee and the and when I get attach files they go to the body message.
Hello, I use Outlook XP and I have two problems. When I attach ome file it goes to the body message instead of going outside. Second, when I send a message it arrives to the adressee without the attachement. Any ideas of how can I solve this problems? Thanks, Joao Joao <umatur@inforcavado.com> wrote: > I use Outlook XP and I have two problems. When I attach ome file it > goes to the body message instead of going outside. Second, when I > send a message it arrives to the adressee without the attachement. > Any ideas of how can I solve this problems? These are both m...

How to output a a label mailmerge to a text file?
I want to provide our graphics designer with a text file that contains one column of contact information for 250 listees (records). I am using Publisher to perform the merge. How do I tell Publisher to create a text document with one column of 250 records? Owen OHMjr wrote: > I want to provide our graphics designer with a text file that contains one > column of contact information for 250 listees (records). I am using Publisher > to perform the merge. How do I tell Publisher to create a text document with > one column of 250 records? Are you using Publisher's address l...

Excel 2007 File type conversion
Is there a way to convert a work sheet to an xml document? Thanks in advance Have you tried saving the workbook as XML Data? Tyro "RG" <RG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF8D6503-932E-4C44-9DD4-F3E19D5142F4@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to convert a work sheet to an xml document? > > Thanks in advance ...

How do I combine 4 seperate Publisher files into one?
I have a group of 4 MS Publisher files each with about 40 pages and I'd like to combine them into one file. Other than copy and pasting each page, is there another way to accomplish this task? You can combine them all in a PDF program. There are free converters around. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf+converter&btnG=Google+Search -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sgenkin" <sgenkin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBC819DE-17C9-42A5-93E9-69F4C6F9A4EC@microsoft.c...

Any way to "Save As" without setting the archive bit on original file
I use a program that sends new or modified files, then clears th archive bit. My problem is that if I modify the master file and do a "Save As" Excel sets the Archive bit on the original file - even though th original file was not modified. I don't think there is a solution, but thanks for any help : -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com A new file should always have the archive attribute set since it has not been backed up. You might try SetAttr with the file after it is saved: SetAttr "c:\book1.xls", vbNormal -- Jim Rech Excel MVP .. --- M...

Read/Write binary file data to/from string
Hi all I have not much experiance in reading/writing binary of files. I would like to read the binary data of a file into a string. It would nice to have it as string because I need to store it. After this I would like to create a new file from this binary string data. Is this possible ?? Thanks and best regards Frank Uray "Frank Uray" <FrankUray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72AC0DB4-EC3E-4E65-82B0-86C5AEAFFBC0@microsoft.com... > I would like to read the binary data of a file into a string. > It would nice to have it as string beca...

returned mail
--------------------------------------- There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <servername #5.5.0 smtp;552 MS-Office file containing VBA macros found inside of the email> --------------------------------------- I cannot figure out why this error continues to come up. This just started after loading the patches from last Tuesday, and it does not happen with all office files. These files probably do have macro's, but they had no problems sending before last Tuesday's patch day. A googl...

Using .pub files without Publisher
I've just received some material that included files with the .pub extension. Is there a way that I can view and/or edit these files without having to buy Microsoft Publisher? Thanks, Jason http://jasonclick.com Jason wrote: > I've just received some material that included files with the .pub > extension. Is there a way that I can view and/or edit these files > without having to buy Microsoft Publisher? You could download the beta version of 2007 Microsoft Publisher (from http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/). Note that this will time bomb after a while (not quite su...

Factors affecting Excel File Size
As mentioned on the subject. Is it charts? Linked values? Macros? Hi often this is: - used range (see: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused) - number of formulas - objects (e.g. charts, images, etc.) Also see: http://www.decisionmodels.com/memlimits.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "M P" <mark@textguru.ph> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OCJ3SMNhEHA.2952@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > As mentioned on the subject. Is it charts? Linked values? Macros? > > I already made some test are here is the result: I have 3.56MB of excel file with chart I hav...

Open excel file from Windows Explorer
I'm having trouble launching excel files from windows explorer; when I double click on the file it opens, but it does not come to the front over the explorer window. If I minimize and then maximize excel the spreadsheet then comes to the front. However even doing this sometimes none of the ribbon buttons for the spreadsheet are active, I need to minimize / maximize again from the toolbar and then I can use the file. Opening the file from Excel does not cause these issues. I also notice that the windows explorer pane is not always accurate: when a spreadsheet opens I immediately see th...

How do I open documents/files created with Publisher 97, with XP
>-----Original Message----- > >. > Please make your Subject entry brief and then explain your problem or question in the Message box. Window XP or Office XP? Publisher 2002 (XP)? Usually you can open older files in newer releases, but not the other way around. Try it! ...

Unable to see dbx files
I'm sure I have done this process before but does not work now. Winxp pro sp3 - OE6 I coppied several dbx folders from a previous installation of xp home onto a flash disk from OE6. On a new installation of xp pro I simply dropped the dbx files into the store folder and previously OE has detected them normally. This is not working this time. Am I missing something? No direct hits from google. Don't think I am phrasing the question properly. Hope this is enogh info. Any help appreciated. If you didn't include Folders.dbx along with the dbx files you save...

Missing DIFF file from Exchange 2003 Offline Address Book
Exchange 2000 SP1 Offline Address Book issues 1. It was discovered during client OAB download "...0b (11) At least one ..diff file was missing from the server..." Will OAB Rebuild fix this problem? 2. Are there actual (NTFS) files that contain OAB differential files? Where are they stored? I notice an OU in Active Directory for OAB 3. Is it possible to view the OAB download size from daily differential? Via Outlook logging "Tools.Options.Other tab.Advanced Options.tick Enable logging" 4. Once a rebuild of OAB in item 1 is complete, is a full OAB download happening ...

Excel 2003: Reparing currupted excel files
Good day Anybody is aware of a good tool to repare excel files other than "Open & Repair" that comes with excel? Lots of people have praised OpenOffice.org for saving their data and code. http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD There are commercial recovery services. I've never used it, but you might want to check into: http://www.officerecovery.com And sometimes newer versions of excel can open files that older versions can't. (And sometimes just different versions may work, too!) Omdah wrote: > > Good day > Anybody is aware of a good t...

Hidden Figure after closing then opening the Visio file
Dear all, I have a Visio file which has PNG/JPEG figures attached on it. However if I close that file, then opening it again those figures are gone? And whenever I saved the Visio file as EPS or other, I also can't see the figure. Strangely, I still can see the "dashed frame" of those figure in Visio file. It seems that the figures are still there, I just can't see it. Why is this happening? Is there a way to prevent or recover those figure back again? I am using MS-Visio Pro 2002. -- Edward On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 07:01:56 -0000, foolishbrat <ewijaya@gmail.com> wrot...

my newreader download code instead of files or attachments
When I try to download from the newgroups, MS Office will download code. I will not get a complete file as in an MP3 or notepad message. I have used Agent Newreader and my files download complete. What am I doing wrong? "jdamoor" <jdamoor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE8FC6E6-CAC9-434C-B47B-2E98FB936A97@microsoft.com... > When I try to download from the newgroups, MS Office will download code. > I > will not get a complete file as in an MP3 or notepad message. I have used > Agent Newreader and my files download complete. What am I doing...

Outlook 2000 .pst file issue
I am trying to open, or import a .pst file that was created in Outlook 2003. When I try to open the file, and when I try to import it I first get the following message "Properties for the information service must be defined prior to use". When I say "OK" I then get the next message "File is not compatible with this version of the Personal Folders information service". Can Outlook 2003 .pst files be read, or imported into Outlook 2000. I would think it would not be an issue. Any suggestions? No. YOu must export from Outlook 2003 to a .pst file creat...

Creating a way to attach files in custom entity?
I'm looking for a way to be able to attach files to a custom entity in CRM v3. My client originally wanted to be able to have some sort of document repository in CRM, so that users can easily refer back to program docs and then email them to customers. We tried renaming the Sales Literature entity to Program Documents, because you can attach files to those records, but you can't send email from there. Then I thought maybe we could stick the docs in the Knoweledge Base, but every article is based on a template, and they simply want to attach what they already have to CRM and...

Problems with DBase IV file exporting after converting frojm MS Access 97 to MS Access 2000
In our MS ACCESS 97 database that we have converted to a MS Access 2000 database. In this application we transfer (TransferDataBase) a table with a memo field to DBase IV. Our application uses the dbf and dbt files generated to do some further manipulation. The system works under MS Access 97 but does not under Ms Access 2000. Is the dbf page size exported different in MS Access 2000? Any other driver or parameter settings in MS Access that could be affecting this? We also notice that the new MS Access transfer cmd produces a new file with an MDX extension. Can we get Access to work wi...

Disable Recieving of files
I want to setup a mailbox on my server so that a user can send emails to their home email account, but not be able to recieve. Is this possible? Michael, Could you rephrase the question? I am not sure what you are trying to do. You can setup a contact that will forward e-mails sent to the server to another address. -- Jared Gradle Exchange Support Professional ****** Disclaimer ****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Note: Please do NOT reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup purposes only. "Michael San Filippo...

Run a batch file before shutting down?
Like a STARTUP feature is there anyway to play a batch file automatically before the computer shuts down? -- Thanx in Advance Best Regards, Faraz If running XP Pro, you can use Group Policy to run a script at shutdown. For XP Home the easiest approach is create a batch file that performs your actions and then calls Shutdown itself. "Faraz A. Qureshi" <FarazAQureshi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28D968AF-CF51-45C1-9C7A-43C4F59AA5C8@microsoft.com... > Like a STARTUP feature is there anyway to play a batch file automatically > befo...