Error when sending pub 2003 document as an email

we have a document that we have been sending as an email in publisher 2003
for some time, by using the SEND AS EMAIL> SEND THIS PAGE AS A MESSAGE. This
has worked fine for some time, but now something has happened to the document
that when you click the send button in outlook you get a message that
publisher has encountered an error and needs to close. Outlook then freezes
and has to be cntrl-alt-del to kill it off. this happens with the same
document on multiple computers, whereas the same computers can complete the
task using a newly created document. Anyone seen this before?
details
Modname:mso.dll ModVer: 11.0.6568.0 fDebug:0 Offset:0001fd30

0
ian (162)

Probably time to reconstruct the document. Sounds like some corruption is going
on.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Ian" <Ian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> we have a document that we have been sending as an email in publisher 2003
> for some time, by using the SEND AS EMAIL> SEND THIS PAGE AS A MESSAGE. This
> has worked fine for some time, but now something has happened to the document
> that when you click the send button in outlook you get a message that
> publisher has encountered an error and needs to close. Outlook then freezes
> and has to be cntrl-alt-del to kill it off. this happens with the same
> document on multiple computers, whereas the same computers can complete the
> task using a newly created document. Anyone seen this before?
> details
> Modname:mso.dll ModVer: 11.0.6568.0 fDebug:0 Offset:0001fd30

0
mary-sauer (6480)