error signature

I have keep getting an error signature imessage n Publisher and I am unable
to print my brochure. Any ideas???
0
cyn (4)

Cyn wrote:
> I have keep getting an error signature imessage n Publisher and I am unable
> to print my brochure. Any ideas???

The "error signature" bit is just a bit of text to tell you that the
next bit of information is the error signature. The error signature
itself is the important bit. Just like if you saw:

  Telephone Number: 555 555-2176

in a message, the important data would be the number itself, not the
"Telephone number" text.

There should (hopefully) also be a "module name" listed. Could you tell
us that, the error signature, and any other information that looks
important, please?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

error in word document
Every so often I get a message that word has to shut down due to some error, unfortunately I havent managed to get details of the error. This started a few nights ago after my wife used my PC so suspect maybe something she has done. Is there anything I can do or try to correct this, at least until I can try and get the error message. What happens is I am typing away and the out of the blue it `errors` and has to shut down and I lose most of the work. It does not appear to happen every time. Any guidance apprecitaed. thanks While others are figuring out what went wr...

Error in 2009 Tax Update
Could Microsoft fix the Maximum Earned Income Credit Amount. It is $1826 for 2009, not $1750 which is the old 2008 amount? Bob, It's interesting that the value in the UPR41300 is wrong, but in the UPR41302 is correct for both Married and Single filing status. I am worndering what would GP do in this case? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Bob Harrison" wrote: > Could Microsoft fix the Maximum Earned Income Credit Amoun...

invoice syntax error
Dear all, Our MSCRM1.2 got an error on invoice. Other functions are working well ( Quote, Order...). The role setting is ok(acctually, we didn't change anything) When we try to open an existing invoice (or create a new invoice and save), an error dialog appeared: An error has occured, for more information, contact your administrator. Check the CRM Server, we found the error event as: ======================= source Microsoft CRM Category Noe Type Error EventID 2 User N/A Computer ===== MSCRM Pltform Error Report: Error: Syntax error converting datetime from character string Error messag...

Error moving/copying messages from 1 folder to another
The following seems to apply to many mailboxes in our Exchange 5.5 environment. I am tryinig to move messages from one folder to another and I constantly get the following message: "Can't copy the items. Some items could not be copied. They were either moved or deleted, or access was denied." I have tried to move these using the exchange admin account. I have tried different versions of Outlook (2000 / 2002). I have tried to copy/move to different folders. I have noticed that I can do one message at a time, but only if I open the message first. Obviously I can do this for th...

VB code "bolSingle" error
Office 2000 I am using D. Kallal worde merge code and am getting the following error for when pointing to the following line Call RidesMergeWord(strDirPath & Me.lstFiles & ".doc", bolSingle) the error highlights "bolSingle" with Compile error: ByRef argument type mismatch The folowing references are checked Visual Basic for applications Microsoft Access 9.0 library Microsoft DAO 3.6 Object library Microsoft data access components installed version Microsoft Visual basic for applications Extensibility 5.3 Complete code Dim bolSingle As Boolean '...

installing GP9 client on and getting a different version error msg
I installed GP9 on the srvr. and then client on the wktns. and had no problems. The svr. is 2003 and the wkstns. are XP/SP2. I now have new HP laptops with XP/sp2 on them. When I installed the client on them I got this message: "A product installed on your computer is on a different version than the database version. Use the GP_Login errorslog in your temp directory to assist in resolving the issue". This error comes up when I try to to log into the company. During the install I had no error messages everything looked normal-gp utilities ran and synchronized normally. I che...

"from and to" are blank on recieved emails causing timeout error!
I have a just loaded Exchange server 2003 and all seems well except when a blank (only have partial ID's) spam email is sent to users. Exchange will not let it be downloaded to the client (user) with Outlook or Outlook Express. It will hang and gives the client emails just up to the the blank spam. This will continue when the time comes up to check mail again. Clients end up with copies of the same email over and over again till they close there mail client. EX. is one client may have 50 emails coming in and the "blank email spam" is number 30. The client will get the...

Looking for help with "440 Posting Not Allowed" server error
Please help anybody . . . I have been able to post messages via microsoft's news server but when I try posting to those same newsgroups via titannews.com (for which I am a paying subscriber) I always get a "440 Posting Not Allowed" server error. This wouldn't have anything to do with needing posting privelages for the newgroup would it? If it's a server error then it's not even getting to the intended newsgroup? Or may this type of error result from other causes? Maybe there's a seasoned news server user who can point me in the right direction for resolving t...

7031 errors
The Exchange 2000 server we use is losing the pop3 server about once a month and I get a series of 7 errors from the Service control Manager. 1) The IIS Admin Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 1 milliseconds: Run the configured recovery program. 2) The Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: No action. 3) The Network News Transport Protocol (NNTP) service terminated unexpectedly. It has d...

Error in PTXT9.DLL Continued
I am using Windows ME, Publisher 2000. When I open a new > file in Publisher and start typing, I get the error > message "mspub has caused an error in PTXT9.DLL Mspub > will now close." Publisher closes, but the error box will > not close after clicking OK. To get rid of the box I > have to manually shut down my computer. I cannot seem to > remedy either the error or the problem of shutting down > my computer. Any help would be appreciated. ============== Have a look at the following article: (235385) PUB2000 Error Message: Publisher Cannot Load th...

CRM-related errors in MOM
Hello everyone, Our MOM server keeps reporting this CRM-related error. Has anyone run into this issue? CRM 3.0.5300.0 Description: A page generated an internal error. Page: /MSCRMServices/BizPrivilege.srf Referrer: Client IP: <ip address> User Agent: VCSoapClient ...

Debug Error #2
Hi all, Iam getting a debug error message when i close my application. DAMAGE: after Normal block (#234) at 0x00D70040 Does anyone came up to know this problem. It would be very helpfull thanksss tpiran > Iam getting a debug error message when i close my application. > > DAMAGE: after Normal block (#234) at 0x00D70040 > > Does anyone came up to know this problem. > It would be very helpfull > I havent personally seen this. But google does have few relevant hits on it. See this from MSFT: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q235507/ --- Ajay Tpiran wrote: > H...

Itemsselected run time error
I have been frustrated by an elusive error in my A2K app., and I may have stumbled on the cause of the problem. I share my experience here along with a question as to whether I am correct. The error: I have a pop-up form that appears to work properly, but when the form closes it somehow "empties" listboxes in the underlying form. The list of items in the boxes look o.k., but clicking on them gets a run time error that the boxes are actually set to null. What makes this frustrating is that if you step through (F8) the code you cannot reproduce the error. Every t...

Don't update error
When I use the Don't Update on my spreadsheet all the values that ar shown won't stay on the sheet. instead they come up as a value error. Does that make sence? all the values are changed from what they shoul have been to a value error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. cheer -- kicky ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kickyr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=338 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27296 ...

FRx 6.0.95 install error
Hello, Installing an additional FRx client for Great Plains 6.0. I'm installing from the Great Plains CD. After the install finishes, I get an error, "Files failed to self-register. c:\windows\system32\Cscmd32.ocx; c:\windows\system32\Cstext32.ocx;" Attempting to open FRx yields error 339, "Cstext32.ocx not registered." I loaded FRx service pack 7 to no avail. I tried manually registering the offending files but it failed. The workstation is Windows XP, service pack 2. Great Plains runs fine. Any ideas for what I should do next? Trevor, If I am not mis...

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 500 Syntax error, command unrecognized
Some people are receiving following or similar "Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 500 Syntax error, command unrecognized" errors while trying to send mail to us. We have ESMTP enabled in our firewall and supports following commands AUTH BDAT BINARYMIME 8BITMIME CHUNKING EHLO ETRN SIZE. Do you know what may be the problem and is there anything we can do to fix it. Thank you for your help. Regards M.T. ...

Locate Physical Drive Signature and it associated Logical Drive Na
Hi I can determine physical disk signatures by : gwmi Win32_DiskDrive | Foreach-Object { $_.Signature } I can determine logical drives by : gwmi Win32_LogicalDisk | Foreach-Object { $_.DeviceID } But I'm not able to get my head around WMI ASSOCIATIVE CLASSES. How do I associate these classes so that for each PHYSICAL drive I can easily list it's signature and logical drive names? I have this vbscript but cannot convert it :( (I need alot more powershell practise) wscript.echo "Disk Drive Signatures" wscript.echo "====================="...

Error "undefined function 'left' in expression"
Hi everybody, Has there anyone got a solution to my problem: - recently got Windows Vista - since then, queries with the string function left (e.g. left("member",2) equals "me") don't work Further details: - Windows Vista Home Premium - Regional settings: Dutch - Office (Access) version 2003 SP2 Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thkx. M.S.Huizenga Reference problem. Go to the following web page for information on checking references: http://www.mvps.org/access/bugs/bugs0001.htm -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith ...

OL 2002 CiceroUlWnd Frame: Application Error
When closing OL 2002 message box pops up CiceroUlWnd Frame: Outlook.exe-Application Error The instruction at "0x74706b41" referenced memory at "0x74706b41". The memory could not be "read" Click OK to terminate the program Any ideals as to cause and how to correct? ...

error 0x800ccc13
When I try to retrieve messages, I get an error 0x800ccc13 error. I don't know how to fix it. ...

Customizing JAXB Error
I am using JAXB for parsing the XML file. When any validation error occurs like a particular tag value in the XML file is not in sync with what is defined in the schema, the JAXB is not displaying the tag name in the exception message. It just displays the message like – “the value does not match the regular expression "[A-Z]{2,2}". Is there anyway in retrieving the tag name when a validation error occurs in JAXB? -- techeek http://oxyin.com/techeek Techeek wrote: > I am using JAXB for parsing the XML file. When any validation error occurs > like a particular tag v...

Delivery Error 544 (Spam)
Please help, spammers are using our Exchange 5.5 server to try and send spam, but when the recipient isn't reachable, Exchange generates an e-mail sent to my address. Since the problematic e-mail are coming from our own server instead of someone elses, can we disable these messages? I get about a hundred of them a day. Please help, I'm desperate! Thank you- CM "Charles Moseley" <cmoseley81@hotmail.com> wrote: >Please help, spammers are using our Exchange 5.5 server to >try and send spam, but when the recipient isn't reachable, >Exchange generates an e-ma...

Compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew
I get this error when i first launch Excel 97 on a NT4.0 PC Take a look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 OFF: "Compile Error in Hidden Module" Error Message When You Start Word or Excel It points at PDFMaker.xla as being the culprit. Julian wrote: > > I get this error when i first launch Excel 97 on a NT4.0 PC -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

SQL Error while trying to invoice a draft contract
I get the following error while trying to invoice a draft customized contract: Any help would be greatly appreciated... Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unhandled Execution Error Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during ...

upgrade error #2
anyone encountered this before? The unique constraints in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database are not consistent with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 unique constraints in the setup log the final entry is :- 14:58:53|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServerSetup.Terminate 14:58:53| Info| Exit code: -1 Has logfile mentioned the name of any table ? have you ever changed anything directly in database? Is there unsupported customization? ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ ...