Error message -- can't open a publisher file from different version

I work on our church newsletter, I have publisher 2000 v. 6, I get an error message "Publisher cannot open files from a different verion". I really need to open the file another member of my team sent me. Anyone have a "free" solution? Convertor or viewer I can copy from to complete my work.

Help?

Dawn
0
dtomczyk (1)

The only "free" solution you have is to ask the originator to save that file
as a Pub 2000 file.
--

JoAnn

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on
your computer.
--Bruce Graham

"Dawn" <dtomczyk@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I work on our church newsletter, I have publisher 2000 v. 6, I get an
error message "Publisher cannot open files from a different verion". I
really need to open the file another member of my team sent me. Anyone have
a "free" solution? Convertor or viewer I can copy from to complete my work.

> Help?
>
> Dawn

0
jl_amerson (3088)

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

MS Money 95 data files

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Tell the difference between upper and lower case
I have a column that has letters in it and I am using =COUNTIF(D13:D27,"M") in one cell and =COUNTIF(D13:D27,"m") in another. to keep track of what letters are put in the "D" column. But the both count the upper AND lowercase letters. Is there any way to mak excel tell the difference between upper and lowercase letters? Thanks Ro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com RogerDaShrubber wrote... ... >=COUNTIF(D13:D27,"M") in one cell > >and > >=COUNTIF(D13:D27,"m") in another. > >to keep track of what lette...

Time differances
1 have 4 boxes start time end time lunch hours worked 09:00 17:00 1.00 7:00 09:00 17:00 0.30 7:70 (should be 7:50) (B3-A3)*24-C3 How do I make it 9.5 hours by changing forumla Thanks Trever, =(B3-A3)*24-C3*24 Format for General, Number, or anything except Date/Time. Format - Cells - Number. You'll get 7.5. If you got 7:50, as you requested, it would look like hours and minutes. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.c...

Planned Open Market Days

Percentage difference
Hi guys, Not exactly great at formulas, so any help would be appreciated. Excel 2207 In cell k2 and below are buying prices. In cell j2 and below are selling prices. I just need to know the 'mark-up' percentage. Also, would be a great advantage for the formula to work the other way around....showing 'loss' as well !!!!!!!!!!!! Have tried: =2*ABS(J2-K2) / (J2 + K2) and =(J2-K2)/J2 and several other variations, but to no avail. Not sure whether I am needing 'relative' or 'absolute' either!! Thanks in advance Bob Hi Bob, Am Sun, 30 Oct 2011 1...

Where is the workspace file stored?

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

cant start outlook pst file to large

Message comes as an attachment

DNS Error on Exchange

Opening Excel Workbooks

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

error 0x800cc0f

opening .bak file