Error in printing envelopes

In Office 2007 Publisher, I'm t trying to print an envelope that measures
3.625 by 6.5 inches. But the printing always runs off the top of the
envelope. It looks like Publisher is trying to print on a larger form, though
the size given in the left-hand pane is correct. Has anyone else had this
problem?

Thank you.

Chet
0
ChesterGS (1)

You must setup your printer for a custom size, Publisher will reflect the custom
size in page setup.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Chester GS" <ChesterGS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Office 2007 Publisher, I'm t trying to print an envelope that measures
> 3.625 by 6.5 inches. But the printing always runs off the top of the
> envelope. It looks like Publisher is trying to print on a larger form, though
> the size given in the left-hand pane is correct. Has anyone else had this
> problem?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Chet

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Error 13 Type Mismatch
This code is to hide the entire row if the cell in column D is empty. This code returns the Type MisMatch error: Sub hideme() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim myrange As Range, myrange1 As Range lastrow = Cells(Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp).Row Set myrange = Range("D4:D" & lastrow) For Each c In myrange If c.Value = "" Then If myrange1 Is Nothing Then Set myrange1 = c.EntireRow Else Set myrange1 = Union(myrange1, c.EntireRow) End If End If Next myrange1.EntireRow.Hidden = True End Sub It also d...

Trouble shooting#NA error in Array formula
I'm receiving a #NA in a array formula that I have used successfully on a weekly basis for the past 2 years. Today, however, I'm receiving the #NA error. I have a worksheet named "Data" that hold my source data. I named two ranges called "vendor" and value in this worksheet. I have another worksheet that has the array formula "={sum((vendor=Acer)*(value))}". For some reason I'm getting #NA today and have no idea why. Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thanks, Perplexed in Miami Make sure that the ranges are the same size... Hope this help...

Failed to Create Control: Unspecified Error
I continue to get this error (Failed to Create Control: Unspecified Error) upon compiling my control in the activeX container. I use a .dll, which is located in the same directory as the activeX, and I thought perhaps the location of this .dll could be generating this problem. I also thought it may have been a problem with OnDraw(), but further testing of that has shown that this is not the case. I still think it may have something to do with my .dll. Here is the implementation in my ActiveX.cpp file. BOOL CActiveXApp::InitInstance() { BOOL bInit = COleControlModule::InitInstance();...

Printing Doubel-sided in Excel
Has anyone experienced issues attempting to print double-sided in Excel using a Canon IR C3220 (PS3 driver) or is this a feature not supported by Excel. Hi Anthony This is a printer setting. If your printer have this option it must work Another option is to do it with code http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Anthony Spartalis" <anthony_spartalis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ORn5khavFHA.2556@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Has anyone experienced issues attempting to print double-sided in Excel using a Canon IR ...

Printing data in 2 columns
I have a spreadsheet with multiple columns. I want to print the data landscape, but want data to continue in a second column on the right side of the sheet.(trying to save trees and squeeze twice the data on one sheet) Top left to bottom left then up to top right and down to bottom right. Any help would be appreciated. Hi todd m See David McRitchie his snakecol page http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "todd m" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d96a01c...

W2 Print Problems
I am printing the 4 up W2 form. It is not lining up properly and as a result some of my fields are overprinting the printed documentation on the form. Has anyone else had this problem? I downloaded the patch that was available or at least I think I did. How would I determine if I have the patch. Should I try to download it again? Thanks, Joe ------=_NextPart_0001_472A2268 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The 2004 Year End Update included a change to the font size for W-2s. Once this update is applied, you should be able to print the 4-up W-2s without o...

Error Installing SQL jobs during installation of CRM 4.0 trail ver
While trying to install SQL jobs during installation of CRM 4.0 trail version i get an error message. Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallConfigDatabaseAction failed. Invalid user name.Failed to validate username for given domain.only existing domain usernames and email addresses are allowed Invalid user name.Failed to validate username for given domain.only existing domain usernames and email addresses are allowed can anyone help me solve out this issue ? ...

Total in every Page in Print-out in Excel
Is there a possibility that automatic page total be included in th foote -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi This is a builtin feature in Excel since...some time! See View, Header and Footer You should come up with &[Pages] in your footer HTH Cordially Pascal "elmergev >" <<elmergev.18r8a3@excelforum-nospam.com> a �crit dans le message de news:elmergev.18r8a3@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is there a possibility that automatic page total be included in the > footer > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > ...

Using Microsoft Publisher
When I print my label that I did on Microsoft Publisher the green color prints out black. All my print levels are good. What could cause this? Have you gone through the cleaning process that most printers offer. You may have a clogged cartridge. Refer to your printer manual. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "DeeAnn" <DeeAnn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A265A7E4-01EC-4401-8134-43A0384DECAD@microsoft.com... > When I print my label that I did on Microsoft Publisher the green color > prints out black. All my print levels are good. What coul...

Error in Forecast Balance
I am having a problem with Microsoft Money 2005 Deluxe, and I can't get the MS Tech Support to give me an answer. The problem is that there is an item that shows up in the forecast that does not show up in my budget or my account registry, and I can not delete it from the forecast. If I edit the item, the date and amount are grayed out. I've tried to add an item in my budget to off set it, but then it shows up in my registrar. This issue is causing my forecasted amounts to always be $1950.00 higher than my actual account, and it's very frustrating when I go to pay bills. ...

CRM SQL error
When I try to open CRM I get this error message: Cannot open database "metabase" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'. Any help to resolve this issue would be appreciated. Thanks, -Rick Some ideas: Was it working ok before? Other users have the same issue? or All users? Same error if running on the CRM Server? SQL Server? Anything changed on the SQL Server, AD setting? Network setting? Try a reboot of the SQL/CRM Servers? Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Workopia, Inc. http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com &quo...

Publisher and Hotmail Account??? An unknown error has occurred.
I am in a trouble. I was OK to use the publisher to send an article through Hotmail server. But I started to receive this error message below and cannot send it... Anybody any ideas... An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 12019, Error Number: 0x80004005 See if this archive Google groups article helps. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress/msg/e4b62ea2335f7ad0?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&...

Print PAID on invoices
Is there a way that we can modify the invoice form, to show PAID on invoices with a zero balance (Credit card terms). Is there a way to build a macro stating something like <if balance due = 0, then "PAID"> Any suggestions ? You could place a calculated field on the invoice that would print PAID on the invoice if the invoice were fully paid and/or applied. Do you have someone that has Report Writer skills? Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL That is what we are looking for, the steps to go in to report writer, and make PAID print. THANKS !! &q...

Outlook & Word XP: How do I print labels for Christmas cards?!
I get some incredibly frustrated with MS Word & Outlook sometimes! Especially when it comes to trying and make it print a bunch of labels for me, for addressing Christmas cards. According to the online help I can start in Outlook's Contacts and select those I want to send messages to. Fine. I've done that. Now what?! The instructions don't say, and I just can't lay my head on the keyboard and hope to learn what I'm supposed to do next. I suppose the online help could help, but I don't know what the "correct" key words would be, so I cannot enter the k...

#Error
I am creating database that will track issues for each day. Issues can be in 4 different statuses: Open, Assigned, Pending and Closed. At the end of the day I would like to create a report that will show me all issues opened for a specific day. I have fields called Time Open and Time closed (set in general date format) and Time difference where I am calculating time difference between opened and closed issue. I would like to show on my report all issues and since there is no closed time defined for Open, Assign and Pending status I am receiving an error message “#Error” in my repor...

Extender runtime error
Dear All I'm trying to add a new form to the Work Order Entry/Update window in the Return Management series using the cross-dictionary trigger Trigger_RegisterFormByName(), when i try to run test mode or extract it using Chuck file im getting "The object for which the trigger is being registered cannot be found." message the following is the startup procedure: local integer result; local string err; result = Trigger_RegisterFormByName(949, "form SVC_Depot_Entry","WO Information","", script Open_SVC_EC_WOEXTRAS); if result <> SY_NOERR t...

SMTP Protocol error
I am having trouble sending e-mails to one of our partners. When anyone sends an e-mail to this particular partner, it does not go through. I can look in the queues and the e-mails are all sitting there with the error - an SMTP protocol error has occured. Does anyone know what may cause this, or how I may be able to get more info than that error gives? On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:27:02 -0700, eric dami <ericdami@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am having trouble sending e-mails to one of our partners. When anyone >sends an e-mail to this particular partner, it does not go...

Error Message When Opening Files
I created both a website and several publisher documents a month ago. The website files will open no problem. I had been able to print the documents with no problems when created. Now the publisher documents will not open--I keep getting a message that Publisher will close. I had used some clip art and pics from the microsoft site; maybe they have caused a problem. Are the files corrupt? or is there a problem with Publisher? I hate to reinstall, but I also hate to lose the files. And I don't want any problems with the website. Of course, I backed up the files on a CD. But should I ...

Outlook windows error message
Everytime I close Outlook I get a Windows error message "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Then in the body of meesage there is a check in a box to restart Outlook. How do I get rid of this error. Outlook seems to run. Thank you. Do you have any details on the error? "Corky D" <astroman707@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eHveft4kFHA.2860@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Everytime I close Outlook I get a Windows error message "Microsoft Outlook > has encountered a problem and needs to close....

Exchange SMTP que locking up/348 errors
Ok. I've seen this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;842801 I am having this issue and it is causing me major issues with my Exchange 2003 Cluster. Problem thought is that I don't believe these messages are being digitally signed. So is there anything else I should be looking at? In the last exciting episode, "Todd S" <toddflbass@{ihatespam}yahoo.com> wrote: >Ok. I've seen this: > >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- >us;842801 > >I am having this issue and it is causing me major issues >with...

Outlook grid-error
When I work online from Outlook client and open any MS-CRM folder, moving the cursor over grid objects return this error: "An error has occurred in the script of this page Line: 144 Char: 1 Error: Object expected Code: 0 URL c:\program files\Microsoft CRM\1033 \Web\_grid\grid_data.htm" The file actually is located in ..\Microsoft CRM\client\1033.. Clicking on Yes a couple of times to continue running the script and double-click on an object, actually opens it correctly. Any suggestions are more than welcome. Rgds, Per Installing the October 2003 version of the Outlook clie...

error trying to export messages from Outlook Express 6
I have a new computer and am trying to move my account and messages from the old computer to the new one. I was able to export/import account settings, but have not been able to move the messages I have stored. I tried to use Export Messages, but received the following error message: --The export could not be performed. --An error occurred while initializing MAPI. Any ideas? Cannot seem to find anything about this in the Knowledge Base. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these new...

printing in seperations, wont see my Pantone color
Im printing a document in seperations, black and pantone green. When going to advanced printer settings, it only shows the CMYK as being the plates to use. How do i tell it to only print the black plate and to add the pantone green one? ...

How can I print off colour/text up to edge of paper?
I am putting together a booklet with binding for a charity and have never done this before. I have created the pages in Publisher and was trying to us colour coding on the edge of the pages for ease of use but I am having trouble printing off the pages with the colour up to the edge. Is there any way of doing this? I have tried taking off the margins etc but this seems to have little effect. I have even tried putting the whole thing into word to see if that would work but no luck. This is now urgent and would appreciate if anyone can help me. If your printer is capable of full b...

CRM users Error
Hello All, I installed MS CRM and it is working well. 1: when i loging on the client PC and try to access crm server "http://crmtest in Exlorer" then i get this error message. What is error? I need your help. http://wmcrm/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx?errNum=0x80070005 Access Denied You do not have sufficient access right or privileges to perform this action. 2: When i try to synchronise data from client to server then i get this error message: An error occorred to synchronise the contact information to the Microsoft CRM system. 3: i am not able to go offline or online...