error #2

I'm just starting out. When I go to open a template I get the error message
"Publisher cannot complete the operation." Any help is appreciated.

Anne Baker
0
Baker (11)

A trial?

There is a wealth of information here for that error if you are using Windows
XP.
http://www.css-networks.com/2008/08/publisher-cannot-complete-the-operation-on-windows-xp.html

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Anne Baker" <Anne Baker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm just starting out. When I go to open a template I get the error message
> "Publisher cannot complete the operation." Any help is appreciated.
>
> Anne Baker

0
Mary

How to draw a selection line? #2
I want to draw selection lines with 1 pixel width dotted line style. normally it works ok, but the it looks not very good when I zoom the image to a bigger magnification. What I want is like the effect in many popular image processing softwares such as Adobe Photoshop. for example, I make a ellipic selection and draw a dotted line ellipse it looks ok. but when zooming in it still the same as normal ,but in photoshop it became aliasing lines which seems to be composed by several small blocks. Does any have any idea on this question?? any help would be appreciated. ...

How does MSCRM 1.2 handle conflicts in synchronization w/ Outlook?
I know that MSCRM in v1.0 is "last in wins". Is this the same with v1.2? Thank You, Do Do wrote: > I know that MSCRM in v1.0 is "last in wins". Is this the same with > v1.2? Yes. -- J�rgen Beck MCSD.NET, MCDBA, MCSE, MCT MCP CRM Application/Installation/Customization www.Juergen-Beck.de ...

Line column on 2 axes
Hello, I am running Excel 2003. I am creating a line column chart on 2 axes. Revenue is on second y- axis; headcount on first y-axis. Headcount is grouped into a number of categories (13). I would like to have each of the 13 categories as a stacked column. However, when I try and stack the 13 categories, it works only as far as the 6th value. Can anyone suggest a solution. Thanks Don't use the built-in chart type. Use all of your data to create a stacked column chart. Select a series that you want as a line, go to Chart menu > Chart Type, and select a line type. Repeat for a...

ESEUTIL #2
can i stop all services except Internet Mail Service in exchange 5.5 to run eseutil? "Jorge Vera" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >can i stop all services except Internet Mail Service in >exchange 5.5 to run eseutil? No. The IMS requires that the Information Store be running, and ESEUTIL requires that the IS is stopped. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

having a problem with a combobox #2
not sure what you mean Dave. this is the code i have. perhaps it is the way it is created and save as CLng. I have tried different codes but none work. All the other comboboxes o the form work fine, but they all are alphabets. this is the only numeric. and the only on with a problem. on the initialize, it creates a new jobnumber in textbox1. and fills a combobox with jobnumbers created in the past. the form allows to create a new or open a past job. Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() Dim mydate As Date Dim wb As Workbook Dim rng As Range Application.DisplayAlerts = False Application.Scr...

outlook and exchange #2
Hi, I am running winxp pro and outlook2002 connecting to exchange2000. One machine will not let me open the mail folders and says the user doesn't have permission. however, different users on the same system have no problems and the logon credentials work on other PCs. App log also shows no errors. Any ideas? Thanks folks are u using the MAPI account ? "mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c2d01c3af55$3f2312d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am running winxp pro and outlook2002 connecting to > exchange2000. One machine...

use data on master worksheet for sorting #2
The data is a list of people, the projects they are working on, th completion date, who they work for, their skill set, etc. My manage wants this data sorted several different ways ie by skill set completion date and manager. Several different people will be updating the data and I don't want t rely on them to copy and paste it to the additional worksheets the sort it properly. I saw some VBA code on this site that copies from multiple sheets t one sheet. How would I copy one sheet to multiple sheets then sort th data every time it is changed -- cwjoh ----------------------------...

Error when attempting to change Owner CRM 4.0
I have CRM 4.0 (recently upgraded from 3.0) Now when I try to change owners of an Account or Contact I get an error message "Invalid Argument" and I can't change the owner. I am the administrator and I can't even change it to myself. Thanks in advance for any help. Sounds like the deployment has developed a problem during your upgrade. Your first point in trying to look into the issue is to check the Application Event Log on the CRM Server - this should give further information on why the error is occurring. If you post the Message either on this board, or as a Suppor...

ODBC error
When converting from 97 to 2k while converting i got a error message on 2 tables, the error said ODBC - connection to donacct failed. What exactly does this mean and why out of 20 tables the error came up on these 2? I am by no means an access expert. Any ideas/comments /help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Chico ...

Transfer inventory in #2
Hello, Its possible to import data from a mobile scanner in a Physical Inventory count. But is it also possible to do that in an Transfer inventory in or Purchase order, without a outgoing transfer or purchase order? One of my clients asked for this, because he receives many products without an order. And don't wan't to fill it in per hand. Hope somebody can help me. Kind regards. Raymond Bakker The Netherlands. Again, it went wrong again.. This post can be closed -- Kind regards, Raymond Bakker ReBuS b.v. The Netherlands "Raymond Bakker" wrote: > Hello, > ...

why the build error?
I got the build error said: "c:\Temp\coefCalculator.h(10): error C2011: 'CoefCalculator' : 'class' type redefinition". I checked the code. Only one place defined the class. Why I got this message? Is your header file wrapped inside a #ifndef like this:- #ifndef COEFCALCULATOR_H #define COEFCALCULATOR_H class CoefCalculator { ..... } #endif -- Vipin Aravind http://www.explorewindows.com "kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1142105022.232791.227650@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... >I got the build error said: > > "c:\...

Printing #2
I am right now developing a software that have an option to print a bill.Bill ofcourse needs specific structure.How can get it done.My software needs to get values from a database and the print it.I am able to get values from the database and display it in a dialog.Now i want to print this value.How can i do it.Thaks in advance.Send me the code if you have .Thanks. jeevan jeevan, Take your pick: http://www.codeproject.com/printing/ Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Jeevan" <fenn_j@rediffmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:eqNgcR$aEHA.3684@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl....

print a long list with 2 columns
I have one long column of data. Is there some way to have it print out in 2 "columns" per page? Like in Word, if I have a long list, I can set it to have 2 columns to accomplish this. Any similar Excel features? Bucky, have a look here for a way to do it, http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm If you're not familiar with macro's, see "Getting Started with Macro and User Defined Functions": here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups...

Error Description (17897)
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: pop I am away from my office and trying to send out emails, however an error keeps popping up saying &quot;Authentication failed because Entourage doesn't support any of the available authentication methods.&quot; Is there anything I can do to send these messages out? On 12/10/09 5:01 PM, in article 59baebb5.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "rkenney15@officeformac.com" <rkenney15@officeformac.com> wrote: > I am away from my office and trying to send out emails, however an error keeps > popping up say...

Convertion 2
forgot to say, I need a formula for column 'D', many thanks Don't fragment your question, stick to one thread. -- HTH Bob Phillips "melo" <melo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOy0f8PjFHA.572@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > forgot to say, I need a formula for column 'D', many thanks ...

Adding up 2 columns
Ok, the subject line might not be accurate... I have a spreadsheet with worksheets for each month that we track the sales of several people on. I want to make a grid that outputs the count of each type of transaction, but seperated by name. For example John Jan Feb A 4 6 B 7 18 Jane Jan Feb A 4 6 B 7 18 In a prefect world I will code all but the results, and the results would update automatically. Is there any easy ways to do this? What does a typical "month" sheet data layout look like? best wishes -- Bernard Lieng...

Microsoft money 2003 #2
I am looking for Microsoft money 2003, is it available and where? In microsoft.public.money, Jason Robinson wrote: > I am looking for Microsoft money 2003, is it available and where? > Have you tried your local stores? Some still have it. Hurry. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3619881632&category=41849&rd=1 "Jason Robinson" <jrrobinson@rogers.com> wrote in message news:dKDUa.51224$vz%.4062@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > I am looking for Microsoft money 2003, is it available and where? > > ...

Macro in excel #2
I am using Record a macro option in Excel. I had successfully recorded a macro in which the reports that I wanted from various sheets like sheet1,sheet2,.... are copied in one single sheet. I want that single sheet which contain all the reports that I needed to be in a new excel without other sheets and the macros that I have created. The option i have tried while recording a macro is that, I just right-click on the sheet tab and then create a copy and then move to a new workbook. But it doesn't work. Please let me know how I can extract that particular sheet out of the excel with ...

Problems with Error 3021
Using VB6 - SP5 MS Access (MDB) data file. I'm having problems with Error 3021 "No Current Record" error. I have reviewed the code - every .Update statement is preceded by either a ..AddNew or a .Edit. In an attempt to find where this is occurring, I have every instance of data file access (seek/read - edit - addnew - update) surrounded with a "On Error GoTo" structure which will log the error to an event log that is already part of the program. But the program has crashed several times (with Error 3021) since that trapping was added. I just read KB10649...

PSDKs for VC6 (2/2003) and VC7 (4/2005) at the same time?
Hi, I could have sworn I had seen this question answered before, but in searching this AM, I couldn't locate the proper answer. I have a need (for the short-term) to have both VC6 and VC7 on the same machine. I've read that the installation of VC6 prior to VC7 is required. My question revolves around the Platform SDKs. It seems that the Apr 2005 is an upgrade to the Feb 2003 PSDK. Is there a process to be able to keep both PSDKs and set the environment for the VC I need? Thanks for your answers. Thanks, -Vin develop wrote: > My question revolves around the Platform SDKs. ...

Multiplication Error
I am trying to compute an ending sales price after several discount have been applied. We have a retail price that is discounted multipl times depending on the type of customer we are dealing with. For example: Retail Price = $2.95 Dealer Discount = 50% then 10% then 5% Dealer Price = $1.26 The sum of the first discount is then multiplied by the next discount and so on. What formula can I use to compute the following? 2.95 * .50=1.48 1.48*.10=.15 1.48-.15=1.33 1.33*.05=.07 1.33-.07=1.2 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi =round((A1*0.5)*0.9*0.95,2) where A1 contains th...

Installation error 02-08-04
I am getting an error with the following information: Failed to install Microsoft Customer Relationship Management Server. Failed to determine your account name. Unspecified error. (80004005). I initially set up a SBS2003 server and realized this wouldn't work. I have CRM 1.0 and now a W2K Advanced Server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hi Steve, one of our TK articles mentioned a DNS problem.... Error 80004005 is indicative of a problem with machine name resolution and DNS. In this case, the user changed his default gateway and preferred DNS server in the TCP/IP pr...

ISA 2004 VPN
When I try to connect to my ISA 2004 box via VPN (PPTP or L2TP) I always get error 619 AFTER user authentication. User authentication is performed via Radius. The ISA box is not member of the domain. IAS is installed on a DC. When I configure not to use Radius authenitcation works fine. Client is Windows XP SP2. Any ideas ? Thanks MC sorry, wrong group "MC" <seaedsit@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uIxBuP8VFHA.2128@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > When I try to connect to my ISA 2004 box via VPN (PPTP or L2TP) I always > get error 619 AFTER user authentication. &g...

Word: The document 'Filename' caused a serious error the last time ...
Upon opening some previously created Word 2003 documents, users on our network are receiving the message: The document 'Filename' caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it? At which point the document can not be opened and the user is presented with the option to pull available unformatted text from the <ocument. ... or ... Word stops responding completely and you have to end-task on Word. Searching Microsoft will tell that you can remove the documents in question from the disabled list in Word. Indeed you can, but t...

File already opened and is locked for editing #2
Hi, I have a user that has a number of Excel spreadsheets - each time he opens one now he gets the message that the file is already open by username and is locked for editing but he does not have the file open. What could be the reason for this. Thanks. ...