Embedded 2 page Newsleter in email, keeping hyperlinks

I have a two page newsletter that I would like to embed in an email, not send
as an attachment.

Is there any way to keep the format, show both pages and keep the hyperlinks?

Try doing a copy and paste into an email template.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"gottahavemymusic" <gottahavemymusic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:2AB8EC6B-D035-4799-BE2F-210ACB6B5C75@microsoft.com...
>I have a two page newsletter that I would like to embed in an email, not
>send
> as an attachment.
>
> Is there any way to keep the format, show both pages and keep the
> hyperlinks?

0
JoAnn

Attaching Contacts to new email