Emailing from Publisher #3

A friend has OFFICE 2003. Outlook and Publisher are both 2003.
BEFORE I cleaned up temp files, she was able to "Send Page As Message" in
Publisher.
Now, she gets "Publisher cannot mail your publication because part of the
mail system is missing..."

All I did was delete temp files ("C:\documents and settings\[username]\local
settings\temp" and "C:\windows\temp"), and run "ccleaner".

I've put off the "reinstall your mail program" suggestion from the error
message as I don't know if she can find the install CD...

Is there any way to fix this short of a reinstall of Office??

TIA

Steve

0
sAe23

Undeliverable Mail #3
I am trying to send an email to a client using my business email account. The email comes back as undeliverable. If I send the same email to the same recipient using my msn email account the they get it. What could be causing this. The client is using Outlook. DigitalDan3 wrote: > I am trying to send an email to a client using my > business email account. The email comes back as > undeliverable. What is the exact text of the NDR/bounce message? > If I send the same email to the same > recipient using my msn email account the they get it. > What could be causing t...

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...

CRM 3.0 Email Router for Exchange 2007
I know that there's an updated email router (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f7656f0f-4195-4a7d-b654-2786787e1422&displaylang=en) that provides support for Exchange 2007. But that router only supports running on an Exchange 2003 or 2000 server. Is there any update on when an email router might be released that supports a 2007 only environment? We have migrated off of 03, and would like to not have to keep that server around solely for this functionality. Thanks in advance. Rich Williams Amos Data Systems ...

Having trouble sending email
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. Have checked server settings, all seems OK (have not changed anything on my PC for this problem to occur) Where is the actual error message? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] ...

Emails in queue #2
Hello, I have exchange 2003 installed on windows 2003. The problem is as follows It seems to be working fine then all of a sudden the messages pending for submission starts to fill up and all the clients get a message in their outlook stating "outlook is trying to retreive data from the microsoft exchange server". The onky way to resolve this is by rebootong the computer. Any ideas? Thansk You need to identify where the performance bottleneck is. The following link should get you started http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/e2k3perf.mspx In a...

#Value Error #3
Hi I'm using this formula =IF(COUNTA(G2:H2)=2,INDEX(Calculations!$A$29:$P$45,MATCH(G2,Calculations!$A$29:$A$45,0),MATCH(H2,Calculations!$A$29:$P$29,0)),"")*E2 and coping it down a column and as long as column E is not null it returns the value and if column E is null I get the #VALUE Error. Can this be told to return blank if colunm E has a null vallue? The formula is written in column I. "RayG" <RayG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1AD5C13-D52C-424B-B574-22293BE72049@microsoft.com... > =IF(COUNTA(G2:H2)=2,INDEX(Calculations!$A$29:$P$45,...

Problems creating a newsletter
I chose the form "Newsletter - email". I have created a 3 page newsletter. Now, I have NO IDEA how to send it out as an email. I do not want to send it as an attachment. I cannot figure out which "save as" format or what I need to do so that i can email this newsletter. Is there a website that goes through how to do this? Am I correct when I say that it has to be html in order for me to send it as email? That is not one of the options. Any help you give me would be greatly appreciated. I am using 2003 Publisher. I created the book "Tri-Puzzles for Genesis - I"...

Controlling formating in HTML email
I start an HTML email. I am using Arial and the left margin is close to the left edge of the window. I write some text. Then I go to word doc and copy and paste some text from the doc into the email. The text comes in formatted like it appears in the Word doc, Times New Roman, with a indent set for Body Text 3. Then below it I want to go back to the original Arial with close to left edge margin. How do I do this? SteveK "SteveK" <sk-reeemovethis@dolby-reeemovethis.com> wrote in message news:%23I94dz5DFHA.2632@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I start an HTML email. I am u...

simple question #3
Hi, I have a strange bug which I need help. The problem is I caculate the m_xscale and m_yscale in OnOK, but when I call GetInfo with the same dlg object, the m_xscale and m_yscale are not the value I saved in OnOK. It seems OnOk did't save the value to the dialog object. Can anyone see what's wrong? The following are my code. Thanks. CCalibratDlg dlg( boost::numeric_cast<float>(line_width), boost::numeric_cast<float>(line_height), xscale, yscale, unitType ); if( dlg.DoModal( ) == IDOK ) { float xScale, yScale; int unitType; dlg.GetInfo( xScale, yScale, unitTy...

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 Migration Question #3
Hello, We are currently migrating users to Exchange 2003 from 5.5. The 5.5 server is located here and the new 2003 server is located in a different office. One user (who we have moved already) is trying to access and user's calendar, but that user is still on 5.5. They are getting the following error: unable to display the folder. The information store could not be opened Any ideas on how to make the user on 2003 (running Outlook 2003) connect to the user's calendar on the 5.5 server? The user has the "Owner" permission on the 5.5 calendar. Thanks! ...

Return email from non-exisiting mailbox
Hi, We use Exchange server 5.5. And somebody is using a non exisitng email address from our domain name (spamming). Now my administrator mailbox fills up with all kinds of returned email. Is there a way where I can have the email returned without it bouncing in the administartor's email box? Txs....John "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:48fe01c3e42a $28f6ad00$a501280a@phx.gbl: > We use Exchange server 5.5. And somebody is using a non > exisitng email address from our domain name (spamming). > Now my administrator mailbox fills up...

Printing graident fades and semi transparent objects in Publisher xp
Hello, I am having troubled printing certain objects in Publisher 2002. Example. I want to create a black rectangle layed over a photograph and have one side of the rectangle to fade to transparent so the photo shows through and blends in to that part of the rectangle. I draw a rectangle, go in to fill effects, slect the fill color as black and adjust the end "transparency" slider to max. On screen the picture looks perfect. The rectangle fades from solid to totally transparent. But, when I print... the fade does not print... the printer prints the fade as a normal opaque square....

autofill #3
Hello I would like to create a custom list for autofill something like this 001-jn, 002-jn, 003-jn etc up to about 500-jn. I'm going round in circles trying to produce it. 'preciate your help yabaday Put in the starting cell, say B2: =TEXT(ROWS($A$1:A1),"000")&"-jn" Copy B2 down For filling across, change ROWS to COLUMNS, i.e. use in the starting cell: =TEXT(COLUMNS($A$1:A1),"000")&"-jn" -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "yabaday" <yabaday@yahoo.c...

Headers in Excel #3
Can you tell me if it's possible and if so, how I can change the header cells, i.e. A B C D E ... etc? Thanks. Andrea (508) 842-3880 Hi Andrea no this is not possible. The best workaround you can achieve is: - use row 1 as header - goto cell A2 and to the menu 'Windows - Freeze Panes' to always show row 1 - in 'Tools - Options - view' you can hide the row and column headers -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Andrea" <shrews.receptionist@nitco-lift.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:12ff301c44354$b88982b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can you tell ...

new email notification doesn't work?
In Outlook 2003, I have the option set for the semi-transparent notification window to pop up when I get new email, but it never does. Is there something I'm not doing right? Does it only come up in certain situations? Btw, I'm using the regular Inbox with a POP3 account. -- John Salerno Do you have rules moving your email to folders after receipt? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searchi...

Money Upgrade #3
Trying to upgrade from Money 2000 to Money 2004. When it tries to update the data file I get the message "Money cannot locate filename or cannot open it, possibly because it is read only file, you do not have permission to change it, or your disk drive is write protected......". I have run the Money repair tool and the salvage program. Each indicates thet the file has no problems. However it will not update the file for use by 2004. Any helpful tips?? Thanks in advance Right click on your money file, select properties, and de-select the read-only check box. "BobR&q...

Publisher Doc cannot be saved?
In trying to save a new Publisher document to my files on C drive, it says unavailable that file may be locked, I have gotten this message several times on different sources, once with an Excel document that was sent by e-mail. As far as I know there are no locks or password protections on this system. Help !!!!! Thanks, Right-click the file, properties, clear read only. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Parish Secretary" <Parish Secretary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D02C09A...

Sending email but outbox is empty
Hi NG, When I press send/receive Outlook shows in its status bar that it works on sending emails (Sending messages 1 of 4) but there is not mail in outbox. As a result I currently cannot send any other mails since Outlook keeps working on the 4 emails I don't see. Any ideas, I am clueless? - Thanks a lot for any help!!!! Dirk ...

set up email 07-14-10
hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is my Blackberry phone.everytime i try to set it up it comes back with all kinds of problems.my email on the phone works great,but i would rather have an account on my laptop.my phone is T-Mobile Blackberry Bold.i would be very thankful for any help. "Looster59" <Looster59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BE71BBC-D2DC-44F8-8C95-6F0810E00124@microsoft.com... > hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is > my > Blackberry phone.everytime...

Cannot send external email
We are running Exchange 5.5 and cannot send external email all of a sudden. My firewall folks tell me that there's a ton of messages sent from my domain using a null address and that's blocking everything from getting out. However I cannot see a buildup of outgoing messages in the MTS out queues. Has anyone encountered this before and what was/is the fix? Thanks, Steve Can you first verify connection to an external SMTP Server on Port 25? Can you then ping an external Exchange Server by Name? -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner &...

Cannot read Base64 encoded emails (OL98)
Hello folks, I have a problem with one of my Outlook 98 machines. One user (Ironically the boss!) cannot read base64 encoded emails, they come up as garbage, which I then have to run through a Base64 decoder. Other users also use Outlook 98, but can read the emails fine. the problem affects the message text and encoded objects. Mail is coming from the same local server (602 ProLan Suite). The machine with the error is running build 8.5.7806.0. The other machines (Which read messages fine) are both running build 8.5.5104.6. This leads me to thinking that the problem is a result of a ...

MS CRM 3.0 and Exchange Server 2000
I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? check the implementaiton guide, it gives you system requirements "John Ding" wrote: > I have a query regarding installation of CRM E-mail Router. I have a MS CRM > 3.0 installed on a Windows 2003 Server, we're using a Exchange Server 2000 on > W2K Server SP4, can I install the Router on the Exchange Server 2000? > > > I have...

1.2 danish -> 3.0 english
Is this possible ? Jack ...

Incoming Emails 01-15-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: pop Why am I suddenly getting the same emails sent to me over and over again whenever I log on? Every time I log on, I now get emails from last week that I've already received and even deleted. On 1/14/10 5:47 PM, in article 59bb0f88.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Trdwnds@officeformac.com" <Trdwnds@officeformac.com> wrote: > Why am I suddenly getting the same emails sent to me over and over again > whenever I log on? Every time I log on, I now get emails from last week that > I've al...