email form

why will the email form when published on the net give an
error "not found on server" the server is running
frontpage extentions.
0
anonymous (74722)

Refer to http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30
first 4 items and the very last item need to be reviewed.

David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP]
www.publishermvps.com
www.davidbartosik.com

> why will the email form when published on the net give an
> error "not found on server" the server is running
> frontpage extentions.

0
dbartosik1 (95)

Server giving send failures for unsent emails
I have just taken over management of an Exch 2003 site and am having the following issue: One user is receiving delivery failure notifications from the server for non-existent emails. The delivery failure report says that the sender is not the person to whom the delivery failure notification is sent. The scenario is like this: postmaster@ourdomain.net (our exch server) sends a non-delivery report to ceo@ourdomain.net for an email that is purported to be sent by notreal@ourdomain.net (notreal is not an AD user and there is no 'notreal' email account). An example report follows:...

newbie question: read form properties from another class
Hi, I am sorry for this n00b question, but I'm stumped. I created a form application (using C#.NET Express). For now, it is a simple, singe form, that contains 1 button and 1 textbox. The button calls a method in another class. My question: how do I read the forms' textbox text from that class? My problem seems to be getting a proper reference to the form in my class. My background is VB6, where this was straightforward. I tried the following: -make the textbox public, -create a public property in the form, that returns the textbox text, -passing the form ob...

Installing Exchange Email Router Setup
When I install Exchange Email Router on our exchange server, we get the following error: Action Microsoft.crm.setup.exchange.installserviceAction failed Object reference not set to an instance of an object. The progress bar ends at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Exchange.SinkServiceInstaller Does anyone have an idea what could cause this? Thx in advance ...

Duplicate the record in form and subform
Hi Allen Browne, I try to use your code to duplicate the record in form and subform but I got a error message "Error#3265". BTW, my primary key value is not autonumber, how to change the code to fit my database? Thanks for your expert comments in advance! Presumably we are talking about this article: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-57.html The "Item not found" error was caused by which line? Whichever line it is, you have some name Access can't identify, e.g. you have not changed the field names to match what's in your form. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP...

How to pass Window name & Form Name Ananymously in procedure?
I want to create generalized procedure for navigation, save, delete, add etc. buttons. But I cannot pass name of the window,name of form anonymously to the procedure. Can I pass name of the window or form in a procedure anonymously as it can be done with tables and fields? I seem to recall that I spent some time on this in Dexterity, and couldn't get it to work. I wish you could. If you find out how, please post or mail me the solution. "Nupur" wrote: > I want to create generalized procedure for navigation, save, delete, add etc. > buttons. But I cannot pass ...

Using HTML in email signatures/emails in general
My boss has produced a Microsoft Publisher file which I have saved as HTML. There are about 15 images with the file and a couple of XML documents. I want to insert this HTML into an email to send out to customers. I have created a signature and inserted the HTML. When I create a new email, this signature and the HTML page is displayed within the email as expected. However, when sending it to recipients with virus email scanners (mainly AVG) that insert scanning details into an email (such as "No virus found in this incoming message"), the HTML does not display at all. Can anyont s...

Generate a file from email #2
There has a truth that we can't 100% guarantee each email are deliverable. However, in some cases, email is an important way to comunicate with client and to overcome the time different. So that an undeliverable email could have a serious impact.... With the above problem, I have an idea to generate a file ,such as *.pdf, *.tif, *.rtf, for some designated subject of outbound email and put them into a ftp/web server. This should make our client to obtain their files no matter the email is delivered or not. To all expert: In order to reduce possibility of fault from user operation, how'...

Strange emails/strange ndr's
Hi, Recently, we have been receiving some strange emails. I have our exchange server set up to send out an email to a certain user when we receive an email that couldn't be delivered, i.e. if the sender gets the domain right, but botches the username. In the past few weeks we've been receiving lots notices for failed deliveries to our domain. It looks like somebody trying to guess usernames in our domain, but they're not having any success. I thought that maybe someone was trying to spam us, but since they weren't getting through, I thought no more of it. Then toda...

Address Book / Contacts don't appear in email message
I'm sure this question has be posted 10000's of times but i can't seem to locate it. I have just reinstalled windows XP Pro, outlook 2003. I have my email back up all my contacts and calendar info in order. But when i attempt to create a new email message my address book doesn't pop up to list the address's in the "TO" field so there's no way to check them. Thanks in advance for any info. -Matt nutshell222@hotmail.com If you have Contacts in the Contacts folder but they are not accessible when you click on the To button, check these settings: Make su...

email addresses tied to a spread sheet
When I attach an excel spreadsheet using the ‘send to mail recipient’ and then select ‘send the current sheet as the message body’ the email addresses that we always had tied to each sheet are no longer showing. When I’m ready to send the excel sheet as the message body, I hit the ‘send to mail recipient’. If this is a sheet that I send out as a message body on a regular basis, the email addresses and the subject line have always been stored in the address section and subject section when we were on the 2003 version. Now on the 2007 version, the email addresses and subject come ...

e-mail the current worksheet using a form button
I want to create a submit button that when I click on it, the current worksheet/file will be e-mailed to someone. Instead of saving the file, then inserting into an e-mail. I have seen this before in a file before, but can't figure out exactly how it works. I happened to notice in the VB Editor I saw something like... CommandClick() Excel.Application.Send "myname@email.com" End Sub Or something similar to that. I don't know any VBA.. So if that's what I need to learn, then let me know. TIA Richard, check out Ron's site for a LOT of information on this http://...

Email Signatures in Outlook
MS Outlook 2002 SP3 I have various email accounts and wish to set different signatures for each one. However my outlook doesn't appear to allow me to do so as when I go to Tools/Options/Mail Format there is no ability to select an email account to which to apply a signature. It may be a related problem but also "missing" in the Insert menu is an option for signatures. Can anyone help please? I didn't think I was daft but I'm obviously missing something here! Ta Stephen What you're looking for wasn't introduced until Outlook 2003, if you are using Word...

CRM email Key
When attempting to send an email using Micosoft CRM I receive a "COMMUNICATION ERROR with a subtitle that reads missing Microsoft CRM key." I did not believe you had to have the Exchange Router installed to send email. The router is for automating routing of messages. Do you need this installed if you are not going to use automated routing? Thanks The Exchange Router is used to send emails, hence the error message you are receiving. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:34:02...

How to find the check form to use for GP 9.0
I don't want to use Deluxe as our check vendor. I want to use Harland. Microsoft MBS sales just gives us Deluxe's phone number, when we request help with obtaining the correct format for Harland checks. Harland has two check formats for GP payable checks. 1) Great Plains Accounting 7.0 - 9.0 2) Great Plains Dynamics Harland isn't sure and can't reference Deluxe. Thanks, John John, From what I can tell from Harland's website, you want the Laser Multi-Purpose checks they show under Microsoft Great Plains. That's the one with the check in the middle, stub on t...

eMail Outlook 2003 Calendar?
I need to email my Outlook 2003 calendar to several people and I wanted to know if there is a free program or way to accomplish this. Thank you in advance. Jack Jack Barrett wrote: > I need to email my Outlook 2003 calendar to several people and I > wanted to know if there is a free program or way to accomplish this. > Thank you in advance. > > Jack Create a new pst file, copy the calendar into it, close the new pst file, and email that as an attachment. YOu forgot the step for zipping the .pst file, which will be blocked = otherwise.=20 It really depends on what yo...

Set a value on a form
I use the following code to open a form DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria Is there any way to pass data to the form (through the constructor) or to set the value of a label on the form Thank you, Samuel You can use the OpenArgs argument to pass a value to the new form, and then use the new form's Load event to read the value and put it into a control on itself. First step -- pass the value: DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria, , "ValueToPass" Second step - read the value and use it; this code goes with the Load event of the stDocName form: ...

Outlook 2002: most voting button responses on email not shown on 'Tracking'
We run Exchange 2003, and one woman (using Outlook 2002) sent an invitation with yes \ no buttons out to the whole company. Over 200 hundred responses were received and she has stored them all in a sub folder, however when she opens the original message and goes to the tracking tab, only around a quarter are listed there. She needs the replies in here, so they can be easily exported into a spreadsheet. Why could message tracking have missed so many of the responses? Cronos THe most likely cause is because she moved them. The responses needed to = stay in the Inbox long enough for Outlook...

Text formatted email
I am trying to email a long hyperlink path to some one that can only receive text formatted emails. When they receive the email it, the hyperlink gets converted in to 2 lines, top line is a hyperlink (path incomplete) the second line is "text" with the balance of the hyperlink path. I placed < > around the hyperlink and it still splits in to 2 lines. Is there any way to keep the full link path intact? Thanks! jvs Tiny URL to the rescue! :-) http://tinyurl.com/ -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Cr...

access forms 12-05-07
how can the minimum value from eight numeric fields be found & displayed displayed on the form, following manual entry? Your only way is through a series of If statements to determine the minimum. Remember, too, that you may need to handle missing data. You can use the Nz function in that case, but you need to be able to assign a reasonable value for comparison purposes if the value is Null. Dim lngMinimum As Long lngMinimum = Nz(Me.Field1, 9999) If Nz(Me.Field2, 9999) < lngMinimum Then lngMinimum = Me.Field2 End If If Nz(Me.Field3, 9999) < lngMinimum Then lngM...

Exchange Only accepting replied emails
I am working with exchange server 2003, it relays all local mail fine and all outbound mail fine, but it is only accepting replies to messages that have been sent from the domain so if someone creates a new message to send to a domain recipient they get NDR you do not have permission to send to this recipient. If anyone can lead me in the right direction on this matter it would be greatly appreciated thanks.. In news:1172526956.402418.21930@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com, AdonisL81@gmail.com <AdonisL81@gmail.com> typed: > I am working with exchange server 2003, it relays all local m...

Button form control does not work
I have spent over 5 hours trying to get the button wizard to do a simple thing. Open a form and show data in that form that matches the name in the form where the button is but when i follow the wizard the button allways go to the first entary in the second form eg i have the form (form1) open on emma (record 3) and want to open a second form that also contains emma the wizard puts the following in to a macro form2, Form, , "[Full Name]=" & [Full Name], , Normal but when i test the button it open the second form with the first record which is not emma why d...

Cell with email address
I have a cell where I just want to record an email address. However, whenever I enter it tries to connect to Outlook, thinking I want to send an email. How can I stop this? -- Les Les It shouldn't try to connect unless you click on it but you can precede the entry with a single apostrophe or press Ctrl+Z after entry (undo) and a second entry should stop it -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Les" <Les@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B53EE8A-A0A8-4AFD-A09F-116DDE063747@microsoft.co...

Email messages in project center not showing in Entourage inbox
I am using Entourage 2004 version 11.4.0 on a Macbook with OSX version 10.5.8. I have several projects set up in the Project Center and email from some contacts are automatically made part of the different projects. Up until last week, all of my emails were showing up in the regular Mail Inbox, with the project marked by the colored dot in the Projects column. Now, however, some emails show up in the Project Center mail window, but not in the regular Inbox view. It has caused me to miss a few emails and is getting frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone know what ...

Date and time onto a form
Hi, I am designing a form that my client would like the date and time automatically recorded in a field and stored so that when they refer back it shows when the record was done. The 'NOW' function only shows the current date & time and keeps updating. Is there a way of putting the 'NOW' value into a field, then locking it so it doesn't change when the record is reopened. Hope that makes sense! Kazlou The form stores data in a table. You need to add a date/time field to your table to record the date and time a record was last updated. 1. Open the table in desig...

Forms in two differant views