EDIT a Calendar design

How do I edit a calendar design and then replicate my design to each month?
Whenever I do this I always get the original design for each month. I have
also tried editing hte Master page but that did not seem to work either. This
si INFURIATING!

PLEASE HELP ME
0
Hev (1)

Hev wrote:
> How do I edit a calendar design and then replicate my
> design to each month? Whenever I do this I always get the
> original design for each month. I have also tried editing
> hte Master page but that did not seem to work either.
> This si INFURIATING!
>

> PLEASE HELP ME
==================================
What version of MS Publisher are you using?

--

John Inzer
return e-mail disabled

0
oobie (2069)
8/23/2004 8:44:16 AM
What template are you using? This is a workaround, may take longer but it will work.
Create a one month calendar.Delete all the elements you don't want. Group,copy and
paste to the master page. Do you creative edits, when you are finished, delete the
grouped calendar.
You may have to do a no fill to the text boxes in the Publication view.
Go to insert page, input a number and check copy all on page 1. You will have to
change the dates in the table but using the tab it is a quick task. The month titles
will have to be edited as well.
In Publisher 2003 you can have a master page for each month.
--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Hev" <Hev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I edit a calendar design and then replicate my design to each month?
> Whenever I do this I always get the original design for each month. I have
> also tried editing hte Master page but that did not seem to work either. This
> si INFURIATING!
>

> PLEASE HELP ME

0
gsauer (5093)

Calendar Duplicates
For some reason for the past year or so Entourage will begin - all by itself - to duplicate calendar entries - almost all of them. Sometimes 2 or 3 or TWENTY times EACH !! I don't know why this happens. It just does. What I'm offering is a way to GET RID of those dupes. I noticed that even though an event might have a "category" set for it, the duplicates were labled "none." Many of my events didn't have categories so - when I should have had 1200 entries for the past four years - I had 62,000 ! The way to take care of this is actually quite...

Database Design Question
I am very new to database design, and kind of learning as I go. Thus I have a question about the design of my database. I am working on a budget database. I have a table that contains all the Categories (Cat_ID, Description, Income/Expense), a table with transactions (I have other tables doing other unrelated things. I have a form to input transactions, and a form to add new categories (This is a multiple items form). The categories is basically my chart of accounts. My ultimate goal is to create a form where I can select a budget month and year, and have it list all t...

Internet Calendar Password Prompts
I have been having a problem with Outlook Internet Calendar Sharing for months. The service frequently asks me to enter my username and password to update the calendars I am subscribed to. Although I am entering the correct information and selecting 'Remember Password' each time, the boxes prompting for my information continue to pop up. How do I fix this? ...

Sharing a public calendar
Hi, does anyone know how to create a shared calendar in Exchange 2003? I want it to be accessable to all users and we shall use it to book common thing within the company. Can it be created in Public Folders or can I just create a user and only share the Calendar and not the inbox, sent items aso. Or shall all of this be done in Outlook2003 and not in Exchange. Any ideas? Regards, Michael On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 00:59:21 -0700, "Michael" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >does anyone know how to create a shared calendar in >Exchange 2003? I w...

Formula do not work until edited
Many of my users have ocassional instances where a formula is copied from adjacent cells and will not work until the cursor is placed in the edit bar and the formula edit is confirmed (with no changes). Once the 'no change' edit is done, the cell value will change from VALUE to the correct result. I have seen similiar reports of this in many groups, but no one seems to be able to say why this is happening, they only talk about work arounds after the problem has happened, but I would really like to know if there is a way of preventing it. We use Excel 2003. My first guess is that the ...

Cannot move accepted items from organization form to public calendar
We have an organizational event form setup that users send out to designated people for acceptance. They are to get all accepts and then move the event to the public calendar (they cannot until all are accepted). But every now and then users cannot move it to the public calendar even though they've received all acceptances. In my ongoing research into this I've seen some users who will get each acceptance back and them move that accepted email into another folder (out of inbox). Sometimes into a pst folder for example. Could that be a problem? Thanks for any help, ...

Upgrade from Money 2005 Standard edition to Money 2008 editions
I have Money 2005 standard edition and I would to upgrade to Money 2008. Can someone tell me which Money 2008 editions (essential, plus, deluxe) can accept Money 2005 standard edition files? For example, will I be able to upgrade/convert Money 2005 Standard edition files if I purchase Money 2008 Essential. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, nedcpa@yahoo.com wrote: >I have Money 2005 standard edition and I would to upgrade to Money >2008. Can someone tell me which Money 2008 editions (essential, plus, >deluxe) can accept Money 2005 standard edition files? You need Money Plus Deluxe ...

Disable Reading or Editing a TAB
Is it possible to dis-allow a User (or Unit) reading or editing a specific TAB within an Object? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- Marcel van den Aker Not in the current version (not without creating your own aspx page). You will be able to do this kind of thing in version 2. Guy. "Marcel" <Marcel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC35B10A-253D-4FB0-8BE2-6B7EE52E20DA@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to dis-allow a User (or Unit) reading or editing a specific > TAB within an Object? > > Any suggestions would be appre...

Duplicate Calendar Info
Greetings- OL2002sp1 on XP Pro; Connecting to Exchange 200PostSP3. Duplicate Info when user PRINTS. User on laptop has several appointments for, let's say, today. User adds info to appointment description for a 1 O'clock appointment. User has several more appointments for the day. The info user has added for the 1 O'clock appointment can now be seen (when print preview and printing) in the subsequent appointments for the day. Info does not appear when accessing other appointments directly. Example of printed page: 12:00-1:00 Go to Lunch Meet John at the Cafe Eat lots of ...

Autofill time schedule with gaps EDIT
I forgot to mention that although I can get Aotofill to use the correct time increments, it inserts in every cell, not in every other. Thanks again. See your previous thread. Please don't start a new thread. Instead, reply to your first post. Starting a new thread tends to fragment any answers you get, and potentially wastes the time of those answering a question that already has been answered. In article <92F938E7-89F0-4027-97C3-CF6FB502780F@microsoft.com>, XLXPertWannabe <XLXPertWannabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I forgot to mention that although I can ge...

Hyperlink opens word template for editting, not as new document
I have created hyperlinks to Word documents and templates in Excel. Clicking the hyperlinks causes the templates to open in Word for editting. I need to have the templates open new documents based on the templates. How can I do this? hi, Neil ! > I have created hyperlinks to Word documents and templates in Excel. > Clicking the hyperlinks causes the templates to open in Word for editting. > I need to have the templates open new documents based on the templates. > How can I do this? create shortcuts (.lnk) to the template document and hyperlink to that shortcut s...

Outlook 2007 contact details do not show up in calendar
When I put birthdays/anniversaries into a contact it does not show up in my calendar. Is it putting it into a different calendar that is not active or displayed? -- pms1228 http://forums.slipstick.com Go to the folder list (Ctrl+6) - how many calendars do you have? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SU...

CRM Service Activity Outlook Calendar Sync Broken
Hi. All was fine until yesterday but now items on the Outlook calendar no longer appear to be tied to the service activities that created them. When I click on a calendar entry it opens an ordinary appointment view of what should be a service activity. Also, the "track in CRM" button seems to do nothing. A newly created service activity will appear on the calendar, but will exhibit the same characteristics described above. Any ideas on how to fix? I've considered reinstalling the CRM client for Outlook or possibly creating a new Outlook profile. Any thoughts would be...

Calendar Archive question
I seem to be able to archive a calendar before a selected date (the info is in the archived file) but that material is not deleted from the calendar file. What am I doing wrong? Note: I'm using a "sub" calendar folder, not the main calendar. Thank you. Do the items in question actually make it to the archive PST? "its_my_dime" <its_my_dime@yahoo.com.spam (hold the .spam)> wrote in message news:O0bH2BiJGHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I seem to be able to archive a calendar before a selected date (the info is > in the archived file) but that materi...

accept calendar meetings in local time zone
I receive invitations for meetings in different time zones. How can I have outlook set the reminder in my local time zone? "gkramer2525" <gkramer2525@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A6BE1D3-6FAD-436E-A7C1-78318DF5935B@microsoft.com... >I receive invitations for meetings in different time zones. How can I have > outlook set the reminder in my local time zone? That should happen already. Outlook uses UTC internally and presents events to you based on the local time zone you've set in Windows (and Outlook's calendar options, for ...

Multi Line editting with CEdit
Hi I want to create a multiline edittor, preferably using the CEdit ctrl (although I am open to persuasion if there is a better alternative). Although I have set the MultiLine setting on the control, whenever I input text the text justs continues scrolling on the same line, beyond the width of the control. Do I need to set the maximum number of characters on a line, and if so how? TIA Tony Scratch that, when having played with the scroll bars early on the Auto HScroll got set TRUE "Tony" <lazyherbert@homeandresting.com> wrote in message news:%23GGimyoGGHA.3984@TK2...

Shared Calendar 01-29-06
Hi, 1)A Lot of my clients are asking me if they can view other users CRM 3.0 calendars, 2)and if they can create and assign other users tasks and calendars appointments. 3) Is Microsoft CRM 3.0 a single user product or is it for multiple users. IE...does everyone see the same database. Does everyone see all the same accounts and contacts as everyone else or does everyone have their own contacts and accounts. Thanks Elvis CRM 3.0 is a multiple user product. You can set priviliges (user rights) and allow users to see only relevant part of database. Answer to other questions is Yes....

Unable to Promote Appointments to CRM from Outlook Calendar 11-15-06
Hello, I have the problem above in some of my clients (only calendar items, neither tasks nor emails). I assigned them system administrator role and the error persists. In addition, sometimes, when they try to see CRM from Outlook, they get the error "the user authentication passed to the platform is not valid". Any help? Thanks, Elena ...

group calendar privacy
Hello; I am wondering if there is a way to limit the access to calendars created for specific groups. It appears if someone knows the name of the group they can attach to the calendar as see when the participants have appointments, etc.. ...

Erasing Outlook Calendar from within Excel
I have several schedules in different Excel files that I need to export I need to run the exporter from each file everyday to keep my Calenda up to date. How can I have the macro in each Excel file erase all item from the Outlook Calendar with a given address before it exports m dates? In other words: I run the Macro; it scans the outlook calenda and erases all entries in my Outlook Calendar with an address of "12 Anywhere St"; then it scans my list of dates and copies them from Exce to my Outlook Calendar. I already have the part written that scans m list of dates and copies them t...

Calendar Sharing Problem!
In the middle of an Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 migration. I will create a calendar folder for some of the recently migrated users; after sharing the respective calendars and assigning vartious publishing, author and reviewer permissions, some of the calendars can not be viewed by anyone other than the local user. Users attempting access to the calendars in question receive the following error message "Unable to display the folder. The Calendar folder could not be found." I did find an article saying Outlook should be restarted, but it didn't help. I have ensured ...

Windows 7 WLM Calendar
I would prefer my week to start with Sunday rather than Monday. Can I change this without creating new problems? Easy to follow answer please, Ha Ha One can change the start day(Sat, Sun, Mon) when viewing the Calendar in the web UI(Calendar.live.com) http://calendar.live.com/calendar/options.aspx If referring to the calendar in WLM(mine starts on Sunday) - there is no option in WLM to modify the start day(Build 15, beta) Are you in the U.S. ? (different locales have differnt calendar start days based on Windows regional settings) Support for Windows Live Calendar can be ...

synchronising an internet calendar with your private outlook calen
So far I have added the internet calendar in Outlook, but what i really want is that the content of this calendar is added in to my personal outlook calendar account during a synchronising process? Best Regards asd321 Hi asd321, is this what you are looking for: "Synchronizing Outlook calendar, contact and task information over the Internet from remote users with OfficeCalendar" http://www.officecalendar.com/products/internetsync.aspx -- Oliver Vukovics Outlook im Netzwerk ohne Exchange (Windows 7 Ready): Public ShareFolder Erinnerungen aus allen Outlook / ...

Money 2005 SB / Invoice Designer BUG
I have read a number of you are having this same issue. When I created my first invoice and saved it, and closed invoice designer, it was not in the list when I opened it next. So I created it again, and this time exported it so I knew where the INV file was saved. I then went to import it into Money and got an error saying it could not be imported because Money cannot import files created before July, 2002. WTF? I contacted live chat support who said the issue was too complex and to call MS support at 425-635-2030 but this is obviously a bug so I know there won't be a work ...

returning edited spreadsheet attachment
When new data is entered into a spreadsheet, saved, closed, then Reply function used to return to emailer, data is lost. Have found some ways to deal with this, but still looking for the best way to include both the completed spreadsheet with the original text on the email. ...