E-Mail looses formatting

When I e-mail my newsletter, some of the recipient's copy has lost its
formatting and the pages do not display correct.

How can I fix that?

0
delaney1 (4)

The general wisdom here suggests outputting the newsletter as a PDF and
attaching it to the email. There is no guarantee that your recipients will
have HTML enabled for email, and PDF ensures that your formatting remains
intact. There are a number of freeware PDF makers that install as print
drivers; I use pdf995 on a regular basis.

Bruce

"W. Guy Delaney" wrote:

> When I e-mail my newsletter, some of the recipient's copy has lost its
> formatting and the pages do not display correct.
>
> How can I fix that?

0
Brucels (98)

Activity report
I'm trying to write a report showing completed activities for users and another for accounts (clients). Boy, is it ugly! In version 1.2, with Crystal Reports, the HTML emails looked just fine -- it would format the HTML with no problem. How do I get the same result with SSRS? (version 2000) Thanks, Karla you mean you are trying to report on the contents of an email activity? If so this cannot be done without some custom solution, its also logged as a bug. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP Web - http://www.crowecrm.com Blog - http://www.crowe...

Attaching an e-mail into an e-mail
Our boss likes for us to draft her e-mails to be sent out. We type and attach the e-mail she wants, send it to her and all she has to do is open it up, make her changes and hit send. This used to work w/ 2000 but w/ 2003 it does not. Any suggestions? can you be a bit more specific, what is it that isnt working now ?? Regards Davidt "Hope" wrote: > Our boss likes for us to draft her e-mails to be sent out. We type and > attach the e-mail she wants, send it to her and all she has to do is open it > up, make her changes and hit send. This used to work w/ 2000 b...

Internet Mail Service Problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C49F0B.EE172F50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Team, For quite sometime my Internet Mail Service for Exchange 5.5 get stopped = of its own. My present environment setup is:-=20 1. I have 5 Exchange administrative console located at 3 three = different building.=20 2. My OS is Windows 2000 Server with SP4 3. Exchange 5.5 with SP4=20 4.Running NAV for Exchange built 2.18=20 After going through application logs, I found following E...

Mail Queues
Hello In Mail Queues I found some strange mail witch no content Message ID, Sender Subject, and Recipients its all blank! How to delete mail in Queues wich no Message ID, Sender Subject, and Recipients, satus its olways retry. When I right click on mail its show only properties. How to delete it??? Thanks Armarn O.R. Hi Armarn, If you right click on the queue itself in the left hand pane and choose to delete all mail(no ndr). Hope this helps, -- Patrick Genova Pgenova@online.microsoft.com Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for Newsgroup purposes only. Th...

outlook mail merge from category
How do I separate out a particular category from my contacts to do a mail merge? Doesn't the "By Category" View of the Contacts Folder work for you? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "vedaggett" <vedaggett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CAD3829-DB46-4F94-9A79-9716640842DF@microsoft.com... > How do I separate out a particular category from my contacts to do a mail > merge? ...

Internal Mail Problem
Hi all, I want to restrict some users to send & receive mail from internal user only, so I try to remove their smtp address and leave the x.400 address in the properties. This works well in Exchange 5.5 environment. But, how can I do this in Exchange 2003 environment, I cannot removed the smtp address in Exchange 2003, Please help, thanks. On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 00:46:12 +0800, <a> wrote: >Hi all, I want to restrict some users to send & receive mail from internal >user only, so I try to remove their smtp address and leave the x.400 address >in the properties. ...

Can't receive e-mails on windows mail
I have been trying to access e-mails and getting this message.? Any Help would be great. Thanks. I have re-done all the settings as per their website severall times but with no luck. Running Vista. Account: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR not supported 3pf7420781ewy.51', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Follow the instructions in "How to use POP in Virgin Media Mail" at: http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?...

problems with windows live mail
when windows live mail starts to download from my gmail pop account I always a box pop up saying "Internet Security Warning" dialog box "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. "The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value." "Do you want to continue using this server?" I click yes and it works, connects and downloads messages. Until the email client is close and restarted that is. Then once again on the first access the security certificate message is displayed. How do I get this to w...

Installed Exch2007 into existing 2003 site, cant send mail
I installed an Exchange 2007 server into our domain. This server is meant to be a test server. It created a different routing group for itself. It seemed to propogate all the correct settings for the connectors and our DMZ smart hosts, yet, on the test account I created, I cannot send email to either internal users on Exchange 2003 or to the Internet. -- "Technology also allows us to get very angry and abusive with people who can't punch us in the nose at that very minute." Scott Adams ...

one page in booklet format
How do I tell Publisher 2000 to print just page one and 4 and then pause while i reinsert the paper to print pages 2 and 3? duff wrote: > How do I tell Publisher 2000 to print just page one and 4 and then > pause while i reinsert the paper to print pages 2 and 3? File > Print > Pages 1 to 1 > OK > Print as separate booklet = No. Flip pages. File > Print > Pages 2 to 2 > OK > Print as separate booklet = No. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Help; how do i change the waiting circle (in IE tab) to anything e
I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side pages to do their work. The waiting circle icon gives me a headache so I would like to change that to something else please. I remember IE6 had a great Microsoft Flag logo that would wave while a page would load. Could I get IE8 to use this logo? Sorry Trozza, you can't. "Trozza Mited" <Trozza Mited@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C401644-2391-4317-92BD-D7F3DFD2B06C@microsoft.com... > I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side > p...

Sent Mail Error Outlook Express
IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS WHEN I SEND E-MAIL I GET AN OUTLOOK EXPRESS MESSAGE BOX THAT SAYS Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details. BUT THERE ARE NO DETAILS. THE EMAILS ARE NOT GOING TO THE SENT MAIL FOLDER. THE EMAILS ARE BEING DELIVERED AND RECEIVED BUT ON MY END THEY REMAIN IN THE OUTBOX AND ARE NOT GOING TO THE SENT MAIL FOLDER. I MUST CLEAR THE OUTLOOK EXPRESS ERROR BOX THEN DRAG THE SENT? MESSAGE OUT OF THE OUTBOX SO IT WON'T BE SENT AGAIN. ALSO YESTERDAY ALL PREVIOUS EMAIL IN THE SENT MAIL FOLDER DI...

How do I monitor e-mails
Windows NT 4 running Exchange 5.5 My boss asked me if there is some way we can monitor employee e-mails. Any help is appreciated. you want to look into "journaling"... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;261173 "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ez7BAFm1EHA.304@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Windows NT 4 running Exchange 5.5 > > My boss asked me if there is some way we can monitor employee e-mails. Any > help is appreciated. > > ...

problem sending mail to yahoo
Hi everyone, I posted a message regarding the same issue a few days ago. Running SBS2003. I can send mail to everyone apart from YAHOO. Gmail, Hotmail (any of the main freemail providers) with no problems. I've just disabled my SPAM filtering software to see if this helps. Has anyone else experienced similar problems??? HELP :-) Dave what specific error are you getting? "Dave Crozier" <mdcrozier@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ukNSYoveFHA.760@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi everyone, > > I posted a message regarding the same issue a few days ago. > &...

References omit formatting and return cell address
In two cases of references between worksheets, the formatting from the original cell does not appear in the cell that it is referenced to. Case 1: Worksheet 1, A1 contains a currency formatted number - $2,000 Worksheet 2, A1 references the Workhseet 1, A1 cell using the = sign, yet it returns 2000 (unless I manually reformat the Workksheet 2 cell to Currency Case 2: Worksheet 3, A1 contains an apartment # - e.g. 4 Worksheet 4, A1 references this cell but returns the cell address - Worksheet2,!A1' - rather than the number 4. I tried different formats for the number 4,...

Conditional Formatting based on deadlines #2
Excellent! Thanks! My brain gets confused between what you can use i formulas and what can be used in VBA. Alex Delamain Wrote: > Under conditional formatting set condition 1 > Formula is =+$E2<=NOW()+7 > > Then apply your forma -- madblok ----------------------------------------------------------------------- madbloke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1442 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27448 NOW() has a date and time component TODAY() has only a date component Ok, incorpo...

CRM 1-2 -> 3.0 Input string was not in a correct format. (upgrade
I've the same error during the upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0. I've tried without any opportunity to make sure not to have est. revenue data but the error is still there during upgrade. It happens during the ImportDefaultDataAction step near the end of the upgarde process. Otherwise 1.2 wasn't giving the error. Any idea? thanks in advance Refering to http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?query=input+string&dg=microsoft.public.crm&cat=&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=8d3f188d-a0E9-40e4-86e2-46508a35c759&...

avast mail scanner and OE
Can't seem to find a straight answer on the avast forum, so can anyone here explain why the most recent version of avast free, only seems to have a mail scanner that works with Outlook? When I don't have Outlook on the option to turn on mail scanning remains unresponsive. As it happens I did not use email scanning with my OE in the last version, but in this one there is a permanent exclamation mark over the system tray icon 'warning me' that this thing I can't turn on, isn't turned on. S Why you don't need your anti-virus to scan your email (...

Publisher 97 unable to do Mail Merge
I can not get Publisher 97 to do Mail Merge with Excel 97. Here's what happens: Mail Merge / Open Data Source / PUBMERGE Out of memory. Mail Merge / Create Publisher Address List / PUBMERGE Out of memory. Mail Merge / Edit Publisher Address List / PUBMERGE Out of memory. but, for some reason, Word 97 will do Mail Merge with Excel 97, no problem .. . . Publisher 97 System Requirements, and what I'm running: 386DX, 486DX: Pentium 4, 2.8 GHz MS Windows 95: XP 6 MB RAM, 8 MB: 2 GB C:\WINDOWS\system32\ . . . I have JET Engine DLL 5.1.2600.0 I am thinking that this this could be ...

match destination formatting
Is there a way for me to set "Match Destination Formatting" when I am pasting text into Outlook & Word? ...

Simultaneously Formatting Charts
In Excel 2002 is it possible to format more than one chart at a time or do they have to each be formatted individually? Is it possible to format one chart and apply the formatting to other existing charts? I have a series of charts that need the same formatting and I'm looking for a ay to only do it once and thus save a lot of time. Thanks! You can format one chart Select that chart, and copy it Select another chart, anc choose Edit>Paste Special Select Formats, click OK Select another chart, and press the F4 key, to repeat the previous action. Artsy wrote: > In Excel 2002 is...

Mail delivered to the wrong addresses
Hello, I have a very weird problem with our Exchange server. We have just migrated our users from one domain to a new domain. We created a new domain on completely new servers an imported all users from the old one - we didn't migrate any other settings. The problem is that a very small percentage of incoming mail is being delivered to a wrong address. An example could be that someone is sending a mail to ehandel@commitment.dk but the mail is delivered to an address that doesn't exist called tje2@commitment.dk. This address once existed in the old domain and was used for test ...

Can't view photos attached to e-mail
Some photos and graphics in the body of messages and those attached to messages aren't viewable; The dreaded red X appears. Some are. Clicking on the X SOMETIMES produces this message: WINDOWS CANNOT OPEN THIS FILE. TO OPEN THIS FILE, WINDOWS NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT PROGRAM CREATED IT. WINDOWS CAN GO ON LINE TO LOOK IT UP AUTOMATICALLY, OR YOU CAN MANUALLY SELECT FROM A LIST OF PROGRAMS ON YOUR COMPUTER. I regularly work with 4 different computers, and only one has this problem, but I haven't been able to figure it out. Any thoughts? ...

money from your own e-shop, join for free
Please visit http://mgminter.freestoreclub.com ...