Duplicate images appearing on other pages in preview

I have an 8-page booklet, with several images. On pages 2 & 3, if I select
'tight' as the wrapping style, the images then also appears on page 6 & 7 in
preview, although not in the printout. If I select 'square' as the wrapping
style, it's OK. Any ideas as to why this is happening please? Many thanks.
--
Sara
0

Linking Charts to publisher file saved as web page
Good Day I hope someone can help me with this question - I am using publisher 2007 to create a newsletter ( Saved as web page ) on our local intarnet. I am now trying to add / link charts and excel tables to the newsletter. I am only able to paste as picture and have them dynamically update with daily sales for example. Can anyone help me with this . . . I am trying to find a way to insert excel charts and tables into my publisher 2007 webpage and have them automatically update when the excel files update - I do not want to copy and paste and re-publish everyday ...

Username/Domain/Password prompt appearing when attempting to download Offline Address Book (Outlook 2000) #2
Evening all! Hope someone can help me with this, before I lose ALL my hair! :o) We've got multiple Outlook 2000 users who connect an exchange server, but they an "Enter Password" box appears, prompting for a Username, Domain & Password. The box is blank & no matter what u enter it just re-appears, until they press the ESC key once. The box'll then disappear & Outlook closes OK...but I don't think the Offline address book is updating. 20% of the time, the box doesn't appear when closing Outlook, it's just the other 80%! :( They get this whether they...

Embedding images in Publisher
Hello, I have pasted my resume document in Publisher. I added some images and then some text in front of the images. I then turned it into a PDF. I thought that the images were embedded, but when I go to a different computer and open the PDF, the text and images are not coming up, but look like blurs. This must mean I did not embed them accurately in Publisher, right? I use Publisher 2007. How can correct this? Thanks, Sandra What are you using to create the pdf file? Give primopdf (free) or PDF-XChange ($) a try to see if better results are attainable. www.primopdf.com ...

Formatting tabs for pages and subpages
Is there a way to format the appearance of the tabs for pages and subpages? I'd like to use specific colors for different pages and groups. Also, is there a way to increase the size of the tabs either horizontally or vertically to accommodate a longer, more descriptive label. On 19/02/2010 2:29 AM, hmbsport wrote: > Is there a way to format the appearance of the tabs for pages and subpages? > I'd like to use specific colors for different pages and groups. Unfortunately, no. Also, is > there a way to increase the size of the tabs either horizontally or > ...

Is there a quick way to delete all duplicate rows in a column?
Column A consists of names; Column B consists of dates. If a name is registered on more than one occasion, there will be two entries with same name, different dates. Is there a quick way to delete these duplicates other than sorting Col. A alphabetically and deleting them manually? In C1 add =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:A1,A1)>1,"Dup","") and copy down then filter on column C, and select Dup, and delete visible rows -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jellaby" <Jellaby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Mail-Enabled User Not Appearing in GAL
Hey folks. Strange query.. using Win2K3Ent and Exch2k3Ent, with latest SPs and hotfixes installed on both. Trying to create a mail-enabled user (giving impression of internal user actually aliased to an external SMTP address). I'm under the impression (confirmed by checking 70-284) that a mail-enabled user should appear in the GAL after a short while, and be available for clients such as Outlook to select directly (yet be aliased at the postoffice level). No matter what I try, I cannot get the user to appear in the GAL. Using ExchSysMgr, if I query the GAL, the user appears happ...

Why doesn't what I enter in the function bar appear in the cell?
I have a workbook that contains several copies of a master template worksheet. On one of these sheets when I enter text, it appears correctly in the function bar, but appears as a string of &s in the cell. This has only just occurred, and as far as I know used to work OK, i.e. it used to appear as text in the cell. What could cause this and what do I need to do to put it right? You wrote that the text appears as apersands (&). Did you really mean octothorpes (#)? If yes, then try formatting that cell as General--or anything but Text. Chris Mitchell wrote: > > I...

Word Printing and Rotation of Landscaped Pages
When printing a document with mostly portrait pages but some landscapes, the landscape page is rotated for printing and is rotated so that the page top is on the right hand side of a traditional portrait page. I want it to rotate 180 degrees from that so that the bottom of the landscape page is on the right hand edge of the portrait page. Cannot seem to find a place to do that. Help !!! I don't think Excel can do that. Mike wrote: > When printing a document with mostly portrait pages but some landscapes, the > landscape page is rotated for printing and is rotated ...

duplicate folders in Outlook 2003
I have looked everywhere for an answer to this... I have been upgrading clients to Outlook 2003 when I do this I have a duplicate Junk email folder that I cannot get rid of ... Please help Try starting Outlook once with the /ResetFolders switch. If you need help using Outlook command line switches, look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296192 Also, if you post the procedure you're using to upgrade these clients to Outlook 2003, someone may be able to help you figure out why the extra Junk folder is being created in the first place. -- Jocelyn Fiorello ...

Can't customize the Outlook Today Page
I ma having trouble customizing the "OutLook Today" page in outlook 2000. Everytime I click on the Costomize Outlook Today, nothing happens, I can drag it to the desktop, it will open then, but it won't save any of the settings. I have removed and loaded outlook and still nothing. I have tried running the repair option on office and that doesn't work either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is happening under both XP and Win98 SE. I believe all update have been added. -- Regards, Bob Frost Canterbury House Bed and Breakfast 802.457.3077 Bob <bo...

How do I show hyperlinked images opened in a report
I am a newbie to access and I was wondering how I can show hyperlinked images opened in a report. I have viewed other threads and it seems possible, but I can not figure it out. I currently have a table with over 2000 records and up to 6 hyperlinked images to each record along with other data. The reports will be based off querries for a few records at a time. Please help! I really need help with this one. This is what I've done: Added an Image control to the report. After I added and saved the image control, I've deleted it's picture property. I Coded the Detail Section F...

Numbering of duplicates
Hi. I need to do numbering of duplicate values and assign these numbers to a table. Example: Table: Field1 1 2 3 2 3 2 4 1 Reult I need: Field1::Field2 1::1 2::1 3::1 2::2 3::2 2::3 4::1 1::2 where "::" is a field separator. Additional assumptions: - Field1 is a text field - Updating is necessary (new data will appear in Field1 and should also be numbered) Thanks for help Kamil Something like SELECT (SELECT COUNT(*)+1 FROM P1 WHERE P1.ID < P.ID AND P1.FIELD1=P.FIELD1) AS ROWNUM, P.* FROM P HtH Pieter <kamil.jedrzejewski@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193131909....

Printing just one page?
I would like to print just one page in my publication, at times. When I hit file, print, I do not have a print option. Print merge, print preview are all that is available. Can anyone help? Please?? What version Publisher? When you are ready to print one page, there should be check off for "current page". Are you expanding the File menu? Right-click any toolbar (Publisher 2002), customize, toolbars tab, check *Always show full menus." What happens if you ctrl+p or click the print icon on the toolbar? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msau...

vb script to retrieve DNS records, identify hostname and ip duplic
am a .NET user and I have a small project to do but using VB script unfortunately I have been trying to get familiar to the syntax of VB script but its not working at all it seems that I can’t find the right coding even when searching online plz help. Here are the requirements: Read from DNS Display each of the properties read from the DNS Export the records of the DNS in c:\temp\ZONE_NAME.txt by sorting by data Identify the IP fields Check for duplicates on the IP data Value Once identified report in a c:\temp\result_duplication_check.txt Thanks a lot for your h...

Payroll Integration to Payables Duplicate Key on Voided Payroll Ch
Voiding Payroll checks is creating a duplicate key error on PM_Transaction_Work. Is the void creating the same key as the original transaction or is it somehow differentiated when going to PM? Is it possible that there is a setup issue somewhere? Thanks! NOLA, You can't have a duplicate check number OR transaction number. It doesn't matter what year it is from. Run the following queries against the CM20200 table: To find duplicate check numbers: SELECT * FROM CM20200 WHERE SRCDOCNUM ='XXXX' SRCDOCNUM is the check number used in payroll. For the check you...

How to print header all page
I create assetNo header (difference number of record for each assetNo) in my report and set keep together for each assetNo. If data in any assetNo more than one page, My report does not print assetNo header on next page. Where am I wrong. Nova wrote: >I create assetNo header (difference number of record for each assetNo) in my >report and set keep together for each assetNo. >If data in any assetNo more than one page, My report does not print assetNo >header on next page. To get a group header to appear on each page in addition to the start of the group, you need to set t...

In Excel, how can I print a long list on 1 page in multiple colum.
I have a long (700 rows) list in an Excel worksheeet. I would like to print the whole list on one page by making the font smaller and by printing it on multiple columns on the page. How can I set this up? Thanks Check out this David McRitchie link for the columns question: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm "Chuck" wrote: > I have a long (700 rows) list in an Excel worksheeet. I would like to print > the whole list on one page by making the font smaller and by printing it on > multiple columns on the page. How can I set this up? > > Thanks ...

Duplicate E-Mail Messages #2
Why would I get duplicate e-mail messages in my account? How can I prevent this? Thanks Duplicate e-mail messages could occur becasue there is a corrupt message sitting on your server. IF you have access to your mail via the web, log into your account and clear the e-mails from there. This should help >-----Original Message----- >Why would I get duplicate e-mail messages in my account? How can I prevent >this? > >Thanks > > >. > You could duplicates if you got copied twice. For example one to you and one to a mailing-list to which you subscribe. If...

numbering pages in footer
In the old excel, 1997, we could start a new page with a different page number rather than 1. I have many pages in one worksheet and many worksheets. I want the numbering footer to continue with each worksheet I prepare, and print them out at different times. I will finish one worksheet and print, and use this while working on a new worksheet, but want the next page to start where the last worksheet ended. I know you can do this by added all the worksheets together on a single worksheet and group them, however I work them at different times. On the 1997 version, you would simple ...

Page Numbering (Starting Number Other Than 1)
I am at a loss as to how to start page numbering with number other than 1. I am using Office Pro 2003 with Publisher 2002. When I go to Tools/Options, I do not find the familiar menu "Start Numbering With . . " menu. What to do?? Regards, Bill Go to Page 1, Insert|Section -- JoAnn Paules - MVP Microsoft Publisher "Bill" <russeng@kiowaonline.net> wrote in message news:09b701c4257b$9d972530$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am at a loss as to how to start page numbering with > number other than 1. I am using Office Pro 2003 with > Publisher 2002. > When I ...

Postcards do not print the same as print preview
I am running Windows XP, Microsoft Office Publisher 2003, SP3. I simply want to create a postcard mailer, a half page, to mail to prospects. The problem I am having is I chose the page setup: Postcard, half page letter, portrait layout. What is printing out is not what the print preview shows. What the print preview shows is correct, I should get 2 postcards on one sheet, printed out vertically, one on the top and one below it. So all I would have to do it cut the page in half and have 2 postcards. The way it is coming out on my printer is one on top and one below it, but ...

Importing image into Image Control on a Form
Access97 I have a form for spare parts information and selection. For the parts I have a library of jpg files held in a shared drive. When the operator selects a part number in a list I have the image appear in an Image control on the form - this is working very well and is fast. But there is a pesky "Importing [image path and filename]..." box flashing momentarily on the screen each time. Is there a way to suppress/hide this pop-up ? Any help gratefully appreciated. Piri Check http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0038.htm at "The Access Web" -- Doug Steele, Microsoft A...

odd and even page headers, and section breaks
Hi, I have a document with 3 sections at the moment. The first section just contains the title page, the last section just contains the last page. The body of the document is contained in section 2. The setting for "Same as previous" has been turned off in all the headers and footers. I need to introduce odd and even pages in the body of the document, specifically at page 6, so i can have different headers and footers in that part of the document. I need page 6 to be an odd page. I've tried a number of ways and none of them have worked. I've tried clicking...

Find Duplicates Query
I have a Find Duplicates Query based on the "Name Field". Some sample results are below. John Doe 12/3/2007 John Doe 12/15/2007 John Doe 1/28/2008 Is there a way to further restrict results to only return results that the date fields are within 30 days of other? So in the above example, the bottom result would not be returned because it is not within 30 days of any other results. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Matt. Use a subquery to identify whether there is another record within 30 days. This kind of thing: SELECT ID, [TheName], [TheDate] FROM ...

print preview #10
in excel 2003 when you ask for fit to one page in print preview it will still print it on two pages if the wording is longer than the cell it occupies. If you come out of this option and go back in it is ok but it will reset ifself when you come out of the print preview altogether ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based News...