Drawing letters

Hey
I am trying to find a way to draw the word LOOP in a way so thar the letters
apears as if they are bend from a long rod or so. It is my hope to be able
to draw the letters so the letters "OO" mekes a "loop" and still be
connectet to the starting letter "L" and the last letter "P"
English is not my mative laungish so please forgive any misspells ;o)
Can any please help?
Im using Publisher CS
--
Med venlig hilsen

John
http://www.dkfritidmotorcykel.dk/?id=1071

I forgot to write that it has to appear as 3D

--
Best regards

"John Senius-J�rgensen" <sletaltfoerdettetjsj@senius.dk> wrote in message

> I am trying to find a way to draw the word LOOP in a way so
> thar the letters apears as if they are bend from a long rod or so.
> It is my hope to be able to draw the letters so the letters "OO"
> mekes a "loop" and still be connectet to the starting letter "L"
> and the last letter "P"

Try Word Art (Insert / Picture / WordArt), choose a half moon design and
drag it to your required shape.

Maureen

0
Mike6174 (65)
11/9/2006 5:09:23 PM
"John Senius-J�rgensen" <sletaltfoerdettetjsj@senius.dk> wrote in message

.. . . by the way, here is a slightly different method that you might find
easier to follow:

1. Use the Insert / Picture / WordArt menu.

2. Select a 3D effect that you like from any of the "straight line text"
effects.

3. Click the "WordArt Shape" button on the floating toolbox and select a
circle shape.

4. Click the "Format WordArt" button on the floating toolbox and click the
"Size" tab and enter equal values into both the "Height" and the "Width"
boxes. Click OK.

Maureen

0
Mike6174 (65)

When composing an e-mail won't accept typed letters
I've recently had occasion to compose an e-mail where I needed to have the letters C N A typed together without spaces, but when I type those letters without the spaces live mail changes those letters to CAN. How can I stop this? Pat You can press Ctrl-Z after it changes "CAN" to "CAN" and it will change it back. -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview http://download.live.com/wlmail "Pat" <panamapatrick@hot-mail.com> wrote in message news:80CDD193-727A-4026-9D5F-7D814F489D58@microsoft.com... > I&#...

how do i prefix a column with letters
I am deigning a catalogue and want to prefix a column with 4 letters. How can i do this? Hi, You could paste something like this into the code window of the worksheet in question (NOT a normal code module) Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim NoOfCellsToFormat As Integer NoOfCellsToFormat = Target.Value On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Target.Column = 1 Then If Target.Row > 4 Then If Target.Row < 11 Then Target.Value = "ABCD" & Target.Formula ...

Don't want second sentence of e-mail tstart with capital letter?
WHen I'm typing in Outlook, I continue sentence on next line and it always starts with a capital letter. How can I turn this off? Jimmylee wrote: > WHen I'm typing in Outlook, I continue sentence on next line > and it always starts with a capital letter. How can I turn this off? Why are you hitting the Enter key to start the next line? Just keep typing and let the line wrap around. Hitting the Enter key means you ended a sentence or paragraph, so the next line is the first sentence in the next paragraph. You'll probably notice in the auto-format settings that ...

how do you rotate a visio drawing in word?
It's easy to insert a visio drawing into Microsfot word, but it doesn't seem possible to rotate the drawing...? zoom out to see full page, hold ctrl key down, place cursor via mouse to corner of drawing page, see cursor pointer change to curved arrow, drag to rotate page, angle shows in bottom left corner of screen, angle accuracy controlled as usual. "TJ" <TJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FAFD2CD7-C9A7-4F21-9425-42B9616A7BDC@microsoft.com... > It's easy to insert a visio drawing into Microsfot word, but it doesn't > seem > po...

Can't find my drawing
Where did my drawing go. I can't find it, and the ruler now goes to over 2,000ft. How did this happen? I thought Visio was supposed to be simple! On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:23:13 -0800, JRSchmitty <JRSchmitty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where did my drawing go. I can't find it, and the ruler now goes to over >2,000ft. > >How did this happen? > >I thought Visio was supposed to be simple! Edit -> Select All zoom in It also might be worth trying Undo on whatever you last did. I might have been a shortcut key. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandril...

merging appointments with letter
Does anyone know of a way to merge appointments from Outlook into a letter, for instance, in word? Explain further exactly what you want to do. Smart Tags come to mind with this little information right now. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, brenda asked: | Does anyone know of a way to merge appointments from | Outlook into a letter, for instance, in word? ...

numbers translated in letters
Hello, I need of translating a number (numeric), in a field, in letters (alphabetic) in a second field. For example, in the first field "123", in the second one "onehundredtwentythree". Please, how can I do it? Thanks a lot and kind regards, Luciano Check out the links here: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/strings.htm#numberstowords In article <a6ff0df0.0311110339.68cc637c@posting.google.com>, valle@freemail.it (Luciano) wrote: > Hello, > I need of translating a number (numeric), in a field, in letters > (alphabetic) in a second field. > For ...

Letter Writing Assistant Invoice Detail
Would like to be able to change the information that is in the field <<InvoiceDetail>>. Would like to place in a different field and take out a few. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGr...

Dropdown list (Prepare a xx Letter) not showing when SmartList subfolder is selected
Why the drop-down list is not showing, if my current Smartlist selection is in its subfolder. See below link to my screenshot for your understanding of my question. http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9896/20100122smartlistnodropp.png Many thanks in advance. ...

Q: when drawing a room shape, how can I get integer inches?
I've inserted the room shape and when resizing it, I keep getting 8th and 16th of inches, how can I set Visio to only give me exact inches? Thanks :) Bill >On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:41:35 +0100, Bill Edwards <bill.edwards@force9.net> wrote: > >I've inserted the room shape and when resizing it, I keep getting 8th >and 16th of inches, how can I set Visio to only give me exact inches? > >Thanks :) > >Bill Managed to work it out, changed the Drawing Scale to Architectural - 1/2" = 1'0" and I can now only get integer or half-inch measurements. Pe...

Auto filling of form letters
I have a workbook with 4 worksheets in it. Sheet 1 is a list of work locations. Sheet 2 is a form letter about work performed. Sheet 3 and 4 are "under construction". How can I fill the form letter on Sheet 2 automaticly when a row from Sheet 1 is selected or high lighted? Or could I put a dropdown list which was made from a list on sheet 1. See below. Also how could I keep the dropdown list updated when new rows are added to sheet 1? Would if then work. if g8 = [dates from a dropdown list made from sheet1 a1 through a10] then c10 is x[x being information from differe...

Auto generate letter(s) IN ACCESS
I need to build a small db where cust details are entered along with products ordered and once the order entry in completed i want the db to autogenerate a letter or several from a pool depending on the different products ordered, is this possible? thanks Jason On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 05:59:01 -0800, Jason G <JasonG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to build a small db where cust details are entered along with products >ordered and once the order entry in completed i want the db to autogenerate a >letter or several from a pool depending on the different...

return record if 5th character is a letter
Hi, I have the mid statement to pull the 5th character, but I need the (query) syntax to filter out the ones that are a letter (alpha) -- Thanks, Ron UCase(Mid(MyString, 5, 1) >= "A" AND UCase(Mid(MyString, 5, 1) <= "Z" -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Ron5440" <Ron5440@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D3BED359-DBC1-4DFE-94F0-BA7FAF257F8E@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I have the mid statement to pull the 5th character, but I need the >...

Inserting Autocad drawing
I am running publisher 2000. In the past I have been able to insert Autocad drawings into a publisher document. I upgraded to Autocad 2004 recently. Since that time I have not been able to insert autocad drawings. I even saved the autocad drawings back to an older version, still not luck. Any ideas? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Pete <pfrates@ci.healdsburg.ca.us>... > I am running publisher 2000. In the past I have been able > to insert Autocad drawings into a publisher document. I > upgraded to Autocad 2004 recently. S...

SSRS for use in letter templates
I have a .NET program that allows for storing of nvarchar text for use in letter templates. My program correctly shows text that had been copied from a Word document into a database location. If I attempt to use that same text in a textbox in an SSRS document, it appears that it loses all of the formatting such as paragraph indentation. Is there something I am not setting correctly in the document? ...

MAX formula for alphabetical letters
Seems like it must be simple! I have a row of alphabetical letters from A-Z and I would like to be able to formulate what the highest alphabetical letter in that row (Z being the highest). The result therefore is the letter that is the MAX. Help much appreciated "Will Grattan" wrote: > Seems like it must be simple! I have a row of alphabetical letters from A-Z > and I would like to be able to formulate what the highest alphabetical letter > in that row (Z being the highest). The result therefore is the letter that is > the MAX. Help much appreciated One way, in a...

Macro to look for file on multiple drive letters
Ive created a file and macro that reads from another specific file on network drive. This works OK apart from 1 problem - Not everyone ha the same letter name for the network drive. For example, for me th network drive is G but for my colleague the same drive is under lette H. Because i have created the macro to use drive G it isnt working fo everyone. Is there a way that the macro can search either/or (if drive G no found look for drive H)?? or can it open the second file using th network path?? Hope i havent made my request too confusing. Appreciate any help. Many thanks -- Message post...

Setting column labels to letters
I just noticed that my worksheet column labels (across the top) are numbers instead of letters. Don't think it's always been that way, but I want to change it now and haven't found anything yet in Tools or Help that references it. Would someone please point the way. thanks, Gene Goldenfeld Gene, Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the General tab. There, uncheck the "R1C1 reference style" setting. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Gene Goldenfeld" <genegold@highstream.net>...

How to get the drawing overlay of View DC
Hi Group Below is my function to draw a line at view (SDI Application) So i am drawing on the view DC which gets destroyed/disappears when the OnPaint gets called/(application gets focus etc). So how am i to draw on a permanent overlay of the view. I wouldnt want to go into DirectDraw now ;-) I am currently displaying image (8bit) but i want to do my drawing in colour. I used to do drawing on the overlay created by my imaging sdk, but now i want to do my own drawing. HDC hDC; CDC *pdc = NULL; hDC=GetDC(pParentView->m_hWnd); //m_hWnd of view) if(hDC) pdc = CDC::FromHandle(hDC); if(!pd...

Collections Letter
There is a collections letter where the periods only go up 91-120 days, I would like to include the other aging periods, what is the name of the file which has that info? I am having some difficulty finding it. ...

Labels in a drawing sheet
Hi I would like to create a spreadsheet that has a data type input sheet as sheet one with a drawing (.wmf or tif or jpeg) as sheet two. What I would like to happen is when a cell is filled in on sheet one a dimension is then placed on the drawing in the correct place on sheet two. Iwould like this to happen to a number of cells. Is this possible any help appreciated Alcistra Possibly using an event macro, but not just using formulas. Not sure what help you are looking for. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy David Blaine <bry@alcistra.screaming.net> wrote in message news:bkc619$10fh$1@ID-15...

place dot over letter
I would like to be able to have a dot centered above a letter (usually = an=20 upper case 'V' -- I used to have a formula to do this, but no longer can = find=20 it. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, David O In article <1dbc401c45455$42769ec0$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "David O" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to be able to have a dot centered above a letter (usually an > upper case 'V' -- I used to have a formula to do this, but no longer can find > it. Does anyone know how to do this? You can adapt the technique...

Best way to enter address, body of letter, closing..Macros? Templa
In WP10, (pardon me for saying that out loud here) I was taught to make macros for doctor's addresses, basic body of letter, etc. Easy! How to do it in Word or what is "the way it should be done"? This eliminated a lot of repetitive typing of the same thing. The letters were all different (not a form letter) and the address on each letter was different from the rest (not same letter going to many different addresses). For the life of me, I am lost! Need training fast! Would like to do it the "right" way right from the start! In WP, for inst...

How to draw Shapes with solid color, which is transparent?
I have loaded a bitmap to the SDI application and try to draw a shape (ex:- Rectangle, Circle, Elipse... ) above the bitmap. We are using CreateSolidBrush() to fill the shape with the solid RED color. How can i make the shape( Rectangle, Circle, Elipse...) backround as transparent. I am using the VC++6, MFC, GDI Sample code:- CBrush *pShadingBrush = new CBrush; pShadingBrush->CreateSolidBrush( RGB( 255, 0, 0 ) ); pDC->SelectObject( pShadingBrush ); pDC->SetBkMode(TRANSPARENT); pDC->FillRect( &Rect, pShadingBrush ); Using the above code, I am not able to see the ...

Problems with Window in Dialog Owner Draw? #4
I Skin the CDialog based windows,in the window,the Minbox and MaxBox and CloseBox are exist,the title bar are Owner drawed of cause and the three "button",They show well,but the button in the task bar that stand for the Dialog ,does not work well, when the dialog is active,you click the button in task bar the dialog can not hide(Or as we say the dialog in min state.). thanks, Tylor ...