Door hanger template

Does anyone have a template for a door hanger?

Some here
http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/templategallery/default.asp
I have a PDF on my web page.
http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"jsjacobson1" <jsjacobson1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a template for a door hanger?

0
gsauer (5093)

Publisher templates for yearbooks?
We are working on creating a yearbook layout for an elementary school. We have Microsoft publisher as our preferred tool but were wondering if there are any pre-made templtes to help us. We are all volunteers without much experience. MattsDad <MattsDad@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > We are working on creating a yearbook layout for an elementary > school. We have Microsoft publisher as our preferred tool but were > wondering if there are any pre-made templtes to help us. There are no such templates of which I know. You can create a simple ...

Excel template behavior in IE
I have created forms as Excel templates and posted them to the company intranet. When I open them in Firefox, I get a copy - not the original template - which is just the behavior I want. However, when I open the template file across the intranet with Internet Explorer, I get the original template itself - definitely not the right behavior. Then when I browse to another page, IE offers to save changes back to the original template file. DEFINITELY not the behavior I want. This happens whether I set file types to open the Excel files separately in Excel or within a browser window. Is there a...

Does anyone have a yearbook template for Publisher? thank you

Template argument TYPE
Hello, where can I find the class named TYPE and ARG_TYPE in the source code of MFC? Example from afxtempl.h: template<class TYPE, class ARG_TYPE> class CList : public CObject Thank you very much for your help. Frank They are not actual classes. They are just typenames.It is similar to template<typename TYPE, typename ARG_TYPE> class CList : public CObject { .... }; Take a look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vccelng/htm/key_s-z_6.asp -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Frank Boeddeker" <fbo@gmx...

strange behavior excel templates (in comparison word templates)
Hello, I have a question, In word there is the possibility to attach a template to a *.doc file. That template is specific for that doc (attached template). If you open the doc the macros in the dot will be executed. In excel there's no such thing as attached template beneath a xls (workbook). I made an Addin application and placed a template in the templates directory or another start file in the start directory but in all that cases you start the macros in all the xls files you open. I want to open the macros only when a specific xls (example test.xls) is opened and not by another one (o...

Master Workbook used as my template?
I have a workbook master I use as my master template for my jobs. I am wondering if it is possible to have them have a number sequence to follow and automatically number as the next job when saved as. For eg: I open my master and save it as ...., then I have to go into the worksheet in the work book and re number it as well. Say I save it as Job # 1000, then I have to enter it in a few worksheets in the workbook. But when I save the next one Job # 1001, is it possible to have that number automatically change for me inside the worksheets? I am new to excel and love the program and I am ...

Word legal templates
I want to know if Microsoft Word has legal pleading templates such as WordPerfect to submit legal briefs. Can't remember for sure but the first place to look is in File> Project Gallery. If you don't find what you need there try here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101481321033.aspx Even though not 'designed exclusively' for Mac they should present no problem, but you might need to review the information on this page: http://word.mvps.org/mac/using-windows-templates.html -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac "Alberto Dominguez" <ad44...

Proper VBA code to open Excel template
Does anybody have a good example of some VBA code for loading or opening an Excel template file??? Sub Open_Template() yourTemplate = "file.xlt" ' amend this to your template file name yourPath = "c:\some folder\" ' amend this to the path containing your template file lOpen = True On Error Goto NotOpen Workbooks.Open Filename:= yourPath+yourTemplate, Editable:=True On Error Goto 0 if lOpen=False then n = MsgBox("Specified file could not be opened",vbOkOnly) endif exit sub NotOpen: ...

How to add a worksheet from template without duplicate cell styles
I need to add worksheets based on worksheet templates to a workbook. I would like to use the cell style "normal" as defined in the workbook. However, all cells in the added worksheet with style "normal" now have style "normal 2" and will not use the formatting set in the original workbook. Is there any way to get around this without going through all cells in VBA and changing the style? ...

Trying to Create a Template
New here............. I have been struggling with this for hours. I need to someone that can help and I figured there must be someone that would be able to quickly tell me how. I have a Contract that has lines in there for someone to fill out information. For example it says Name:______________________ and then there is a spot with a line like I have with a space for them to fill in info. I would like to be able to fill in the person's name just above the line and keep the line in tact. Trouble is that some of these "fill in the blank" areas can be very different i...

Template detaches
I created a template in Word 2007 for a long document to which several users have contributed content. At times, when the document is sent back and forth among the users, the template is somehow stripped off and replaced with the normal.dotx template. Has anyone else had a similar experience, and if so, does anyone have a suggested fix? Thanks. -- Wallace Word automatically attaches normal.dotm (not dotx) to a document whenever the original template is not available at the time of opening the document. "Not available" may mean that it isn't on the machine at al...

New sheets using excel templates
I've made a sheet template in excel. When I open a new file using this template, sheet 1 appears as formated. But when I go to insert a new sheet, a normal blank sheet appears as opposed to the expected formated one. Any ideas? If you want new sheets to be inserted with the same settings, you can create a sheet template. Follow the steps for creating a workbook template, but: -- create a workbook with only one sheet -- save as Sheet.xlt jok666 wrote: > I've made a sheet template in excel. When I open a new file using this > template, sheet 1 appears as formated. But wh...

Template does not appear as intended
I created an outlook Template in MS Outlook 97 and now our PCs have been upgraded to Outlook 2003. I can still open the template and use it without any problem but there is one user who could not see the 'forms' I created. When she opens the .oft file, it only opens as a regular blank email message. The template has form built-in the message area. But, she could not see the form at all. Does anyone know why this is happening? I checked with another user and he was able to open the template okay. I checked to see if it's due to her outlook preferences, but so far she and I have...

Excel 2000 Invoice Template Macro Password?
Can someone tell me the password to view the macro code in the Invoice template that comes with Excel 2000? I need to customize the code, & it asks for a password to do that. Thanks!! Bill "chzdood"(no quotes) will probably work. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:56:40 -0500, "Bill" <Bill541@yahoo.com> wrote: >Can someone tell me the password to view the macro code in the Invoice template that >comes with Excel 2000? > >I need to customize the code, & it asks for a password to do that. > >Thanks!! > > > ...

Does anyone have a food costing template?
I need a food costing template for restaurant use. ...

E-mail Templates and Attachments
I noticed another posting by a gentleman in December regarding this subject but he did not receive the correct answer he was looking for. I have noticed a big limitation in CRM regarding Email templates and being able to send attachments. Here is the scenario: I have a view that filters out a group of Contacts that periodically I need to send an email to that has an attachment. Today all I am able to do is send a direct email using a template but it will not allow me to attach a document. What I am doing today is creating an email inserting the template, attaching my document(s) an...

How do I create a custom Function Key Template
I want to create a function key overlay. Since I can (and probably will) change some of the function keys from time to time, I would like a blank template that I can change whenever I need to. Use a 7 row by 12 column table (13 if you also want to include the Key Only, Shift+, Alt+, Ctrl+, Ctrl+Shift+ and Alt+Shift+) with F1, F2, ...F11, F12 in the first row and the assignments in the remainder of the rows. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally pos...

Door jump from room to room
I am working on a floor plan. I have created several rooms. Each of them have one or more doors. When I try to align them, either by dragging or nudging, the doors sometimes jump off of the moving room onto the stationery room. I've tried making the room and the door a group, but it still jumps. Help! -- Using Visio Standard 2002 (10.0.525) For email, use Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com Have you tried protecting the location attributes of the door? Randall Arnold "Top Spin" <ToppSpin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:p1b6c05btshb8353f9f1b34lpd1o0cmqdg@4ax.com... >I...

Office X can't find programs and templates
I have installed Office X (UK version, with service release 1) under OS X 10.2.8. I did an "easy install" and ran the following updaters: 1. Microsoft Office v. X 10.1.2 Update 2. Microsoft Office v. X 10.1.4 Update 3. Microsoft Office v. X 10.1.5 Update I did not move any files. I have two (probably related) problems: 1) If I open the project gallery I don't see the templates in the "Applications/Microsoft Office X/Templates" folder (I have solved this problem by specifying this folder in Word's preferences as the "Workgroup templates" folder (under...

Access 2007 Templates
Every time I try to download an Access 2007 template, I get the error message, Template 'Projects.accdt' could not be instantiated ...

Print template
Is it possible to define a customized print style for a received mail: - Not printing the expeditor name in the header - Change some parameters in the header Thanks ...

Email templates and attachments 05-03-05
Did I read somewhere that this was coming? If not, can I add my bit about including an attachment with an email template which would be particularly useful when sending a bulk email. My current workaround is to hyperlink to a web page! Sue ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

Network Templates after 2003 upgrade
I had a network templates folder set up in Office XP and when I clicked file/new and got the task pane the templates in this folder were listed. If I clicked on one of them, a new workbook opened based upon that template. I have now upgraded to office 2003, and the New Workbook taskpane shows my templates under the heading "NEW". However, even though they appear to be "clickable" (I get a hand when I mouse over) nothing happens when I click. NOTHING. I have worked around the problem by reading every posting on this forum and finding one that told me how to get th...

Screen artefacts: CFileDialog with custom template
I customised the standard file dialog by deriving a class from CFileDialog. I added the OFN_ENABLETEMPLATE to dwFlags in the constructor, and used the MAKEINTRESOURCE macro to hook m_ofn.lpTemplateName to a small dialog box I drew using the resource editor. When generating an instance of the newly derived class, the controls generated in the dialog box appear directly below the file- type combo box. Fantastic... Right? I am however left with strange screen artefacts where the file dialog no longer refreshes and renders correctly. If the dialog has to refresh after being minimised ...

Office 2007 and templates
Hello, Sorry for the 2nd post on this but I waited a couple of days for an answer. I have Office 2007 SP2 running on all my clients. We have 97-2003 templates that we have been using for a couple of years prior to the upgrade in Office. I have noticed that some of these templates are extremely slow typing when being used on Word 2007. Also the CPU spikes when you open them and try to type. I have tried removing all the add-ins on Word and also deleting the Normal.dot and this has not fixed the issue. I also tried renaming the templates to a DOTM or DOTX and this didn&#...