Does PUBLISHER support the PSPA format from photographers?

Dies PUBLISHER, any version, support PSPA format from proffesional
photographers?
0
Clar (1)

Bob Clar wrote:
> Dies PUBLISHER, any version, support PSPA format from proffesional
> photographers?
=================================
I've never seen a file with a .pspa extension...
what program/camera created it?

--

    John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
11/4/2008 9:54:54 PM
Never heard of .pspa, are you meaning .psp? That's a Corel or Paint Shop Pro
file extension I believe....and no Publisher will not handle that
proprietary/native format. Use IrFanview (freebie) to convert it to a usable
format - that is if my guess is correct on it being a psp file.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Bob Clar" <Bob Clar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dies PUBLISHER, any version, support PSPA format from proffesional
> photographers?

0
webmaster911 (1600)
11/5/2008 1:34:11 AM
PSPA is more of a standard for exchanging digital photographs for school
photography processing. PSPA defines a set of criteria for
sorting/storing images as well as the image content itself to a certain
degree.

Matt Beals
Consultant
Enfocus Certified Trainer
Markzware Recognized Trainer
(425) 582-8554 - Office
(206) 201-2320 - Voicemail
(206) 618-2537 - Mobile
mailto:matt@mattbeals.com

Come visit me at:
http://www.automatetheworkflow.com
http://www.mattbeals.com
http://blog.mattbeals.com

Friends don't let friends write HTML email

Rob Giordano [MS MVP] wrote:
> Never heard of .pspa, are you meaning .psp? That's a Corel or Paint Shop Pro
> file extension I believe....and no Publisher will not handle that
> proprietary/native format. Use IrFanview (freebie) to convert it to a usable
> format - that is if my guess is correct on it being a psp file.

0
matt4238 (148)
11/5/2008 1:50:57 AM
Ah cool - thanks for that Matt!

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Matt Beals" <matt@mattbeals.com> wrote in message
> PSPA is more of a standard for exchanging digital photographs for school
> photography processing. PSPA defines a set of criteria for
> sorting/storing images as well as the image content itself to a certain
> degree.
>
> Matt Beals
> Consultant
> Enfocus Certified Trainer
> Markzware Recognized Trainer
> (425) 582-8554 - Office
> (206) 201-2320 - Voicemail
> (206) 618-2537 - Mobile
> mailto:matt@mattbeals.com
>
> Come visit me at:
> http://www.automatetheworkflow.com
> http://www.mattbeals.com
> http://blog.mattbeals.com
>
> Friends don't let friends write HTML email
>
> Rob Giordano [MS MVP] wrote:
>> Never heard of .pspa, are you meaning .psp? That's a Corel or Paint Shop
>> Pro
>> file extension I believe....and no Publisher will not handle that
>> proprietary/native format. Use IrFanview (freebie) to convert it to a
>> usable
>> format - that is if my guess is correct on it being a psp file.

0
webmaster911 (1600)

how to format :send picture with message: as a default
each time i sent a graphic i must go to the format and click "send picture with message." how do I make this a default so it is there permanently.I am running on a Windows XP and am using Outlook Express for my mail. LYNNY <LYNNY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > each time i sent a graphic i must go to the format and click "send > picture with message." how do I make this a default so it is there > permanently.I am running on a Windows XP and am using Outlook Express > for my mail. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Emailing from Publisher #3
A friend has OFFICE 2003. Outlook and Publisher are both 2003. BEFORE I cleaned up temp files, she was able to "Send Page As Message" in Publisher. Now, she gets "Publisher cannot mail your publication because part of the mail system is missing..." All I did was delete temp files ("C:\documents and settings\[username]\local settings\temp" and "C:\windows\temp"), and run "ccleaner". I've put off the "reinstall your mail program" suggestion from the error message as I don't know if she can find the install CD... Is there any ...

How do I send newslette in email without showing the publisher too
When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, it takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a "finished" newsletter out? As a .pdf file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4E8B0FB-B033-4393-8F27-DFAAA6DD37A5@microsoft.com... > When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, > it > takes you to the publisher program page w...

FORMATING COLUMNS..... HELP
I need to format columns to allow only 7 characters and the rest of the data to go into column B -- JTEFUN "JTEFUN" <JTEFUN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C5C7A99-E83F-430E-9576-6D1DB57B9311@microsoft.com... >I need to format columns to allow only 7 characters and the rest of the >data > to go into column B > -- > JTEFUN > If you mean that if a user types a lot of data into the one cell and that when they reach 7 characters the rest of the data is automatically inserted into the next cell, then I don't think you can do that....

publisher 97 #10
I have a file that was oriniated in Publisher 97. I inadevertently opened and saved it in Publisher 2002 on a different computer(using server). Now I can't access it through 97. Is there a way to do this? Can't save as, as the files of type don't say 97. Maybe they were the same as Publisher 98 files. Worth a try. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0B451AE-ACF2-449B-8F11-4F0C16297A12@microsoft.com... > I have a file that was oriniated in Publisher 97. I inadevertently opened > and saved it in P...

Multi-language support question
We have an MFC application that uses ADO, ATL components to communicate with a SQL Server 2000 database. Our application is currently English only and we are making the conversion to support multiple languages. The text in the application is read in from a table so translating the text itself won't be a big deal programmatically. The text is loaded at log in and we can just autoswitch to the appropriate data based upon who the user is. My concerns are with different character sets, how the different languages impact the OS (how we set the character set in the OS automatically)...

BULK Conditional Formatting
I've read the posts on conditional formatting for cell colour based o another cell's value (eg. set the conditional formatting to "formul is" and then "=A1>0" and set the colour as red / blue / whatever...) however wondering if I can do this for an entire column withou individually changing the conditional formatting for each cell one b one (as there are over 400 rows). Basically I need a formula that reads the contents of column B for th particular row that is active. Can anyone help -- Rob Moyl ---------------------------------------------------------------...

How do I get a copy of Publisher 2002?
I'd like to get a copy of Publisher 2002. I still have Windows 98 on my computer and don't want to upgrade to XP right at this time. Other than ordering off of e-bay or other sites I'm not familiar with, is it possible to get a copy of Publisher 2002 that would be compatible with Windows 98? Amazon.com -- Don Vancouver, USA "Crystal1365" <Crystal1365@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33518C70-6D02-4E03-B9C2-2C1FDEEB4A68@microsoft.com... > I'd like to get a copy of Publisher 2002. I still have Windows 98 on my > computer and don...

Format Problem
I have a report of a crosstab query. I formatted the left column of the report with Text Align set to Right. The report is chopping off the last character of the term, even if I set the Right Margin to 0.5". Doing so just puts space between the right edge of the border and the end of the chopped word I have played with all of the format settings in the properties with no success. If I set Text Align to Left the word is not chopped, but I would prefer Text Align set to right. Is there a way to fix this format issue with Text Align set to the Right? -- Message posted via http://www.acce...

Client Support Module / add-in for CRM 3.0?
We are a software company, and we just implemented CRM 3.0 for the sales staff. We are still using Lotus Notes for our support staff, and were curious if there is a module that we could get for CRM to be able to handle the Support staff as well? This would need to be able to handle creating support tickets, allowing for updating, and cut and paste of screen shots. If anyone is familiar with something in this line, please let me know... I would love to decommission Lotus Notes in the very near future. Thanks ...

Conditional Statements and Time Format
Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I need to calculate a range of time in a cell and display a value in another cell. Example is in cell F2 I have a time displayed of 15:34, and in the calculation window it displays as 3:34:00 PM. In Cell F3 I want to display one of three things, "1st shift", "2nd shift" or "3rd shift". Is it possible to use the conditional statements to give me the value of "1st shift" when cell F2 is between >= 07:00 and < 15:00? I can't find anything that speaks to getting thee range information from time. Thanks, Brian ...

Rich Text formatting in Access 2007
In Access 2007, is it possible to add rich text formatting to text in a memo field (or mixed formatting within any text field). I have just upgraded to the new version of Access, and it appears that this feature still has not been added. Is this correct? (If so, why?) If it is not possible to format individual words within a field in Access, , is there a simple, free add-in that will enable Access to do this kind of basic formatting, such as adding italic, bold, and underlining? Thanks very much for any information you may have. Bob Rich Text format for Memos in: Tables - Look in t...

formatting cell in vlookup
HELP I have an excel spreadsheet that is e:mailed to me by my home office. I use the vlookup feature to find the value in cell b from the information in a Proble At times when the answer is N/A and I go to the e:mailed spreadsheet to see if that number is really not there, it is in the e;mailed spreadsheet. If I type over that number in the cell on the e;mailed spreadsheet, then the formula will work in the target spreadsheet, sometimes This e;mailed spreadsheet is at a shared location on a servier, and the items I fix in the e;mailed spreadsheet on my desk top, are not available in any ...

Defaults in Publisher 2003
Is there a way of changing defaults in Publisher 2003. Specifically I want to: * set default measurement unit to centimeters * set default border of a text box to black line, .75 pt * set Tools menu>Commercial Printing Tools>Fonts so that TrueType fonts are always embedded. Many thanks Chris ...

Copy a formula formatted as Text In Excel
I have a UDF that returns the formula of a given cell in a text format. Is there anyway to have excel recognize that the result of the function is a formula and not text. Once I click on the cell, hit F2 to edit it and then enter, Excel realizes it's a formula and then calculates the value, Nope. The formula in the cell is going to be the UDF--not the what formula string looks like. You could add some more steps. Select the range (if more than one cell) Convert to values (edit|copy, edit|paste special|values) and finally edit|replace what: = (equal sign) with: = replace all And exce...

Publisher Mail merge #2
Trying to inport a file from Excel2000 into Publisher( 2000) for a mail merge. Once I choose the correct file it keeps telling me that the named range is invalid. What does this mean and how do I name it? If you told us what version of Windows you were using it would have been a great help. Do a SAVE AS in Excel to CSV (Comma Separated Values) and use that file to merge with Publisher. Also go to www.microsoft.com/data and update your MDAC components -- If you told us what version of Windows you were using it would have been a great help. Do a SAVE AS in Excel to CSV (Comma Separ...

Re: is MS Publisher compatible with Word?
<<Can you use Word to edit Publisher files?>> No. Mac Townsend Adcom Graphics, Fairfield, C A www.adcomgraphics.com Powered by the E-mail PIM - Info Select - www.miclog.com ...

Published pivot tables, with interactivity, only work once
I am using Office 2000 & Windows 2000. I publish a pivot table, with "interactivity", to a server via a mapped drive. If I ask, when I Publish, that it 'show in browser', all is OK, but that is about all that seems to work. I have tried both extracting directly from an Access database and building & saving a cube, then working from that. I have saved the various elements both on the client PC & the Web server. I have even done the whole thing on the server. All very confusing & I cannot really identify the root problem, but the 2 main issues whe...

Copying file from publisher & excel into website template
I volunteer for a learning school for disabled kids and need help! I have a file-literature piece-front & back covers that I'm trying to clip & paste into a website template.When I copy it, I paste only single boxes-publisher will not allow me to clip the entire page????? Also, how do you copy excel files into website templates? anyone know how to transfer the whole page w/backgrd? You can go to Edit > Select All, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "group" icon, copy and then paste into the other document. As per the background, don't use a maste...

Copying in Publisher
Hello, I am trying to combine several publisher and word files into one large publisher document. For the single publisher files I am just trying to copy the content from the single file to the larger file, but I am having a lot of trouble. The content that I copy from the small file is not pasted correctly in the larger file. The colors are completely different (green is pasted as blue, beige is pasted as orange) and all of the text boxes keep their size but the font is changed. Also it seems like some of the text boxes are linked together across multiple pages. For example, if I...

Formatting and loss of emails/contacts/etc?
Hi folks, Have to format and reinstall everything ... XP PRO/OFFICE 02 PRO ... I have emails/contacts/etc that I would like to be able take with me when I reinstall ... I can save copies of Excel/Word files to another hardrive. Is there a painless way of saving Outlook email/contact/etc files? Thanks in advance, Debbie The file you need to back up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Just copy and reuse this file after you reformat. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/c...

Custom or conditional format to highlight today's date?
Using Excel 2002, I have all 365 days of the year listed in column B, formatted as "03/14/01". When i open the workbook, I would like the current date to be bold and red. Can I do this with a conditional format? I have tried =Today with no success. Thanks Tonso "Tonso" <wthomasss@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:13885af2-777c-43ff-9684-1b5bda8d95d6@o6g2000yql.googlegroups.com... > Using Excel 2002, I have all 365 days of the year listed in column B, > formatted as "03/14/01". When i open the workbook, I would like the > current date to b...

publisher #54
i have designed a flyer in publisher & need to format it so when it is sent as an e-flyer, it is protected & can't be changed ?? How about making a gif image and insert that into your e-mail. -- Don ------- Vancouver, USA "gwendoline" <gwendoline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC12D43D-5C30-4974-9A42-323B17AAACBB@microsoft.com... >i have designed a flyer in publisher & need to format it so when it is sent > as an e-flyer, it is protected & can't be changed ?? Use .pdf. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~...

Font Format
I have merged two different sets of data where one sheet has names in all caps and the other not in all caps. When I'm doing a pivot table, it is using the names as two different values. There is no option in the font format to make the non-cap names into all caps. How can I make the font all consistent so that it is not appearing as two different values. Thanks! "mira" <mira@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A30BAA4-8640-47C2-8B7F-9B777A6A66D6@microsoft.com... >I have merged two different sets of data where one sheet has names in all > caps...

Formatting Numbers to Text or??!!!
I have a spreadsheet that contains the following data: Date Account ID 5/14/08 5280-3-01 5/14/08 5280-3-01 5/14/08 5280-3-01 5/14/08 5280-3-01 5/14/08 5280-3-01 5/14/08 5280-3-01 5/14/08 1030-0-01 5/14/08 1030-0-01 5/14/08 2101-0-01 5/14/08 2101-0-01 5/14/08 2101-0-01 5/14/08 2101-0-01 5/14/08 2101-0-01 5/14/08 2101-0-01 5/14/08 2101-0-01 5/14/08 2101-0-01 When I save it as a .csv file it looks like this: Date Account ID 5/14/2008 3/1/5280 5/14/2008 3/1/5280 5/14/2008 3/1/5280 5/14/2008 3/1/5280 5/14/2008 3/1/5280 5/14/2008 3/1/5280 5/14/2008 1030-0-01 5/14/2...